A Little Dinged Up (gxg)

بواسطة Loiosh

Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ag... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Miki's Fantasy)
New Story

Chapter 29

1K 77 0
بواسطة Loiosh

The first day on the movie set was thankfully an easy one, I didn't need to do any stunts, but mostly read through the ones that were upcoming and had some meetings with the stunt coordinator. Had I any stunts to perform today, I'd never have been able to get through it, because I was way too sore after the workout that Ava put me through the previous evening.

She was all too eager to try out the strap on, and I was lucky that I got her to sit on my face for a pair of lovely orgasms that made me feel great for pleasing her. Because once she started, I was screaming for over an hour. Thankfully, we only used the smallest dildo in the harness, because had we used one of the larger ones I'd be whimpering in pain every time I took a step. I still had pain meds for my ribs, and those were taking the edge off, but I was still sore. But in such a good way!

We'd tried a variety of positions, though we didn't stay in all of them for long. As strange as it was, a lot of it was for research for later when we were both healthy. Granted, it was incredibly hot and moan inducing research, but research, nonetheless. We tried all of the positions that we could.

I loved being on top in the cowgirl position and riding that strap on so I could control the pace. It was also the most comfortable, and it put the least pressure on my ribs. Reverse cowgirl was good too, though frustrating. I kept trying to slip my fingers under the straps to tease Ava while I rode her, but I kept squishing my fingers! I really wanted to try it with the strapless one though, I bet that would be fun because I could rub her clit while I bounced on her! Missionary was more fun than expected too. You always hear so many jokes about it being boring, but with my legs wrapped around Ava, we were both in heaven. I felt nice and full, and her strokes were long and slow. I know we had to wait for months before our nipples were fair game, but I was able to cup the undersides of her breasts, and that was wonderful. The problem came when I let her throw my legs over her shoulder.

The worst thing was that it felt amazing. I never wanted her to stop pumping that strap into me! Unfortunately, being bent like that was brutal on my ribs, and I had to stop her as I was almost crying in a mix of pain and pleasure. That effectively ended our night, though I was hoping if we waited till our next day off, we could try some more positions, since there were a lot of them that we never got to!

Even better, if my damned ribs stopped hurting, then that would help too!

Speaking of the ribs, I may have forgotten to mention that they were broken to the stunt coordinator. I know, that was stupid, but I figured I'd wait to see what stunts were necessary before I said anything, and I was pretty sure I could gut through most things. But if I was going to be thrown through a window or get into a car crash, I'd need to come up with alternatives. But looking over the lists, there wasn't anything bad. One running sequence when Ava's character was escaping the unknown murderer, and then one fight when she figured out that Sean was that murderer and had to escape him. After that Ava had evidently told him she wanted to do the rest of them on her own. I was betting she did that to save my ribs, and it made me fall just that much harder for her. I was the one that was supposed to protect her, and she was doing it for me.

It didn't mean I was in the clear though. Ava may have said that she'd do them, but I was going to be on set for each of those takes and walk through them with her. Hopefully she'd let me do some of them and not risk herself.

The cool thing was that we were shooting in a lot of the country music bars in downtown Nashville, and that place was so damned fun! We had to shoot early in the morning when they were normally closed, but with the extras in there, you'd never know that it wasn't a typical Saturday night crowd. Oh, and even better, it turns out that my girlfriend can sing! I got to take in some of the shoot once my meeting was over, hiding off camera of course, and just ogled my gorgeous girlfriend.

I should have known this, because I think there were a couple of musical episodes when she was on her old show, but it never dawned on me that she could belt out some country music and that it would sound like she should be up for some Country Music Awards! I was so damned amazed by her! I did giggle a little when she was crooning a song about how her boyfriend left her though. I mean, if he'd seen what she was doing to me last night, I guess I couldn't blame him!

My attention was diverted by my phone, on silent of course, and I glanced at it to see Madison's number on it. Since she was part of my secret plan and helping me, I quickly stepped outside and took the call.

"Hey Madison, how is the mission going?"

"All done. I have the two dresses already," she assured me. "But I have to tell you one other thing. That insane Grand Canyon video got you a call from Southwest Airlines. They wanted to have you do something similar, but without the crash landing, to use in one of their commercials. If I include your flight suit in the shipment, can you handle that"

"Well, my ribs are still a mess after the last one, so Ava would probably kill me," I replied.

"They're offering $250,000." Fuck! That was worth more than my other two sponsors combined!

"Yeah, then I'm on it!" Hopefully Ava forgave me for my stupidity. "When do they need it?"

"By next Monday if you can do it," she replied. "You don't need to edit it, just send them the footage and you're all set."

"Am I allowed to post it on my channel too?" I wondered. It would be nice to post as well as give it to them for the commercial.

"Huh. I didn't ask, but I'll get that information to you before it is due."

"Perfect! If you can include the flight suit and the parachute, then I should be okay to do it. I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet, but I'll figure something out and have it planned before the next day off."

"I'll have everything in your room tomorrow by lunch time then!" she stated. "if it helps, I think the original plan will help her accept the flight suit gig. She knows it's in your blood, she'll just be nervous."

"Thanks Madison, that helps. I just don't want her to kill me!"

As soon as the call was over, I started looking online for cool Nashville landmarks that would make good jump spots. There wasn't a lot to look at, since most of them were smaller buildings. Nothing looked fun. I was getting frustrated when I remembered the bridge we'd seen when we went to Loveless Café. That had looked pretty damned awesome and was a good height too! Ten minutes later I knew I had my location.

I quickly called Liv, since I knew Miki might be filming, and I'd be less obtrusive this way. She picked up on the second ring, so they must not be busy. "Hey Lylah, what's up?"

"So, the plan is on for tomorrow, can you handle that?" asked in a whisper.

"Of course. We already have everything we need, so we'll take care of it while you're on set." She seemed pretty confident, and that was just what I needed.

"You guys' rock. I have a few things to do on my end, but I can take care of those today." I sighed as I tried to think of anything I'd missed. "Okay, one more thing. What are the odds that you could rent a convertible or a pickup truck for Saturday?"

"I'm sure that could be arranged. Do you have a preference?" she wondered.

"Pickup. More room in the back."

"You're going to tell us what this is for, right?"

"Of course! I just have to make sure my girlfriend is in a great mood beforehand, so I'm not killed." I knew she'd still be upset, since it wasn't going to be safe. But what stunts are safe? All you can do is make them as safe as possible and then be careful. But there would always be an element of risk!

"Speaking of girlfriends, I have to go. We're out and about looking for things for her to review, and she has too many options!" Liv chuckled.

"Oh, Ava took me to a place called The Local. It's over near Vanderbilt, and they have great burgers. It might be better to stay away from downtown since it is all tourists. Do the college side? Or things near the football stadium?" I suggested.

"I like it. I'll see what my love is up for!" Liv ended the call quickly when I heard Miki squeak in surprise, probably from a sneak attack kiss from Liv.

Smiling at their antics I started heading towards a little flower shop I'd scouted out the previous day. I needed to make sure tomorrow was perfect! Once I explained what I wanted, the woman manning the shop assured me that it would be ready as scheduled, and I settled up the bill so the girls could pick it up for me.

I was set.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.7K 2.8K 42
The year is 2050, and humanity is moving beyond earth. While the Mars colony is all the rage, having been founded almost ten years ago, things are go...
33.3K 2.2K 27
Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the cheek. But now, Abby is finally going to go...
37.5K 3.4K 36
40 years ago, Princess Inez was struck by a magical curse by the man she had been promised in marriage to. With her throne in the hands of the man th...
7.3K 410 32
Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone else at work. What's the point, when lovin...