-ˏˋ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ πŒπˆππ„ ˊˎ

By booksbyscar

🌿πŸͺ©πŸ«ΆπŸ»πŸΉ 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚π₯π₯- the new girl, who was made to pack away her things and moved across the state, wit... More

‒°𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒°‒
πŽππ„ || "tough luck, sister"
π“π–πŽ || "food is a weakness"
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || "Edward cullen is a fine man"
π…πŽπ”π‘ || "see you around"
π…πˆπ•π„ || "call an ambulance"
π’πˆπ— || "how did you even get in here?"
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || "math sucks"
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ || "dont say it out loud!"
ππˆππ„ || "stop bullying me!"
𝐓𝐄𝐍|| "okay"
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || "i have amazing taste in dresses!"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 || "Taylor swift?"
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π || "why would I be mad?"
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π || "thanks sweetheart"
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π || "i'm not talking to him!"
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "no one asked for your opinion"
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π || "the best day"
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π || "Was that a yes?"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ || "especially with him"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„ || "what the fuck just happened!"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ || "just for you"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || "he secretly loves it"
authors note!!
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘|| "most in the world"

π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π || "at least i have coffee"

2.2K 55 30
By booksbyscar

{the sad truth is that the truth is sad}

‧₊˚ I AM awoken by the monthly stabbing pain in my lower region. This is not a very good start to the day.

I ungracefully get up from my position from the bed and walk to the bathroom. Throwing my hair into a bun i hop in the shower, not wanting to get my hair wet.

Why does curly hair have to be so difficult?. And why in the world do cramps have to exist?

After my shower I get dressed into a white knitted sweater paired with my mom jeans.

Can't forget the converse.

I walk down to the living room and turn on an episode of criminal minds. I don't have to be at school for another 2 hours so I'll probably just wallow in self pity.

At least I have coffee.

It's a week until the 'surprise field trip' and 2 weeks until prom.

It's all everyone has been talking about.

Well that and Ryan getting into another fight with Ethan.

I let my mind focus onto the tv and sink in all the things unfolding before my eyes.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

‧₊˚ I FELL asleep.

I internally groan, why do I always fall asleep?!.

I find my phone and look at the screen to see what time it is.

11:23

I have to be at school for 11:45 so I better move my scrawny little butt to the car if I want to stop at Starbucks.

The reason why I'm going into school so late is because my entire morning is free periods so I saw no point in going at 7am.

And mainly because Blake has a game today and he wants me there.

I start the car and move my seat forward. Esme was the last person to drive my car, and I cannot believe how far she has the seat.

Maybe I'm just short.

Vienna by billy Joel plays on the radio while I pull into the Starbucks drive through. I didn't expect it to be this quiet, especially at lunch time.

I order my coffee got jordyn a pink drink, and ordered several cookies.

The girls said to meet them at the usual place by the fountain, since we all have lunch together. Jordyn specifically told me if I stopped at Starbucks to get her a drink or she would cry.

Always the dramatic.

I pull into the school parking lot and internally groan at myself.

Of course I forgot to bring some tampons.

Stupid brain.

I walk to where the girls are and I see ivy and esme looking like they are staring into each others eyes. Sierra and Jordyn are on their phones laughing at something. Probably a meme.

Jordyn notices me walking toward them with her drink in my hands and I swear, I see my life flash before my eyes. She rushes towards me faster than the flash and grabs the drink out of my hand.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she repeats at least fifty times, making me laugh.

I give everyone a cookie earning a thank you from them all and we start walking towards the bleachers.

Gotta get their early for a good seat.

That's what Ivy says anyway.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

‧₊˚WE Won against west county high school. 4-8.

Blake hasn't stopped smiling, which is a first. Ryan ran out the school doors and we haven't seen him since, and Ethan is over by the bleachers trying to impress some girls.

Blake follows behind me as I follow the girls outside to the parking lot. He's acting like a lost puppy trying to find it's owner.

Luckily sierra had some spare tampons for me so I'm saved for now.

Thank god.

We decided instead of going to the after party to go to the new diner that has recently opened up.

Dotty's diner.

Apparently it's a vintage themed diner, and all the staff wear roller skates.

I can't roller skate for the life of me. I remember trying it in 8th grade and it ended with me twisting my ankle.

"Shotgun" Ryan calls out scaring me half to death. He really came out of know where.

"Get your ass to the back or you can walk" Blake grumbles opening the door for me. Poor Ryan, he looks like a toddler who just got told off.

Blake starts driving and rolls his eyes as Ryan sighs dramatically every 5 minutes.

"It sounds like you're having a stroke" Ryan turned his head towards Ethan with a glare on his face.

"Shut up dimwit, I'm being dramatic" he flips his imaginary long hair and turns his attention to the window letting out another sigh in the process.

Sometimes I question myself why I'm friends with him. But it's funny so we roll.

We make it to the diner and head to where the girls are waiting for us. "You guys took your time" jordyn said, with her arms crossed over her chest "we've been waiting for 10 minutes"

Why is everyone so dramatic today?

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

‧₊˚"I have a food baby his name will be Jeffrey" Isla groans rubbing her belly. Safe to say we all ate a lot.

I just know I'm gonna have a fat nap later.

Ryan convinced us all to go to target, now we've lost him somewhere. I'm telling you when Ryan goes to target he's like a kid in a candy shop.

You just wouldn't think that he's a soccer player would you?.

Sierra spots her brother by the clearance section looking at video games. He just has no self control!.

I watch as sierra drags him by the ear and leads him back to the car. That was a nice 3 minute look in target.

Blake rolls his eyes before taking my hand and walking us back to his car.

We drop of the others one by one before we stop at my house. Blake decided he wanted to sleepover at mine tonight in his words 'so he doesn't have to drive a whole 10 minutes back to his house'.

Lazy ass.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

I want no words. I know this is a weird chapter.

But whatever we roll.

Just here to say thanks to notyoursanyway12  -caelestee
You guys are amazing I love you.

Also a special thank you for everyone who's supported me from the start!! And thank you for getting this book to 11k reads!!!.

I honestly appreciate every single one of you so much.

I know I've been pretty shit with updating, I know I'm sorry.

But here's a longish one so, yeah.

I have nothing else to say so I hope you all are okay!

See you in the next chapter

Love you
-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 12.7K 46
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 1 - can be read as stand alone What do you get when you mix two pressured college students, NFL drafts, love c...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
191 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
7.9K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...