𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)

7.5K 397 19
By taekook_is_lyf

Kim Office

"It's really a big problem....we need to find any better way to clear our name from this mess now" Yang Hwan said.

"We will say that he was laying, we never had any connection with him" Albert said.

"But we are not a coward here....we just can't deny that we really want the mafia king to be dead" Mr. Kim said.

"Ohh come on Hanjoon he will destroy us in ashes after knowing this" Albert said rolling his eyes lazily leaning back on his chair.

"But how can we back off now when it's crystal clear that we sent JK there" Mr. Kim said a little annoyed now.

"Why can't we dad? We love our life and we can't take any risk to be at the bad side of the king" Yang Hwan said and Namjoon was just sitting there silently observing everyone's action carefully.

"But i am a fu**ing mafia boss and i am a man of words....I'll not back off and face the king with my all worth, if he is the king then i am also Kim Hanjoon Mafia leader of 'The Scorpions' ". Mr. Kim yelled angrily which make Albert annoyed.

"Fine then!! Face him alone cuz i am not a fool to stand against the mafia king himself when we both know that it will not take him even a minute to destroy you and you mere group." Albert yelled agressively slamming his hands on the table and left from there.

"I am also with Albert uncle dad...he is right, you can't stand against the mafia king alone" Yang Hwan said before leaving.

Mr. Kim sighed heavily leaning on his chair tiredly.....

"You didn't look worried even after knowing JK is caught by the mafia king Mr. Kim (Namjoon)" Hanjoon said now looking at Joon with all attention.

Namjoon smiled at him before speaking....

"Well cuz i am not really worried Mr. Kim (Hanjoon)" Namjoon said calmly and Mr. Kim looked at him confused with his brows frowned.

"And why though? Your man is in danger there" Mr. Kim said but Namjoon just chuckled at him....

"He is not a normal man Mr. Kim, he is my son The Mafia King of S. Korea.....you don't have to worry about him" Namjoon said and feeling extremely proud describing his son.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Kim said confusingly.

"Nothing, just relax and btw your men here are really not that much trustworthy i think" Namjoon said pointing at the chairs of Albert and Yang Hwan but Mr. Kim just sighed and leaned back at his chair silently not speaking anything.

After 5 minutes of complete silence Mr. Kim was still relaxing at his chair eyes closed and Namjoon was just sitting there silently, suddenly Mr. Kim spoke.....

"It's nothing new for me Mr. Kim and it's not the first time they behaved like this...*sigh*...but I don't have any other options tbh" Mr. Kim said.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked now a little confused and Mr. Kim chuckled before replying...

"I am getting old now and i really need someone to rely on at this age Mr. Kim as we can't say anything about my health at this stage...so i have to handle my mafia group to someone trustworthy *sigh* that's why i choose Yang Hwan as my future son in law also"

"I don't want my son Taehyung to drag in my dirty world Mr. Kim and he also wanted to live in peace like a normal person....that's why he is living away from me, away from our dangerous world, but as a father i have to look after him for his safe and secure life that's why i choose Yang Hwan as I'll reamin assured that he'll keep my son safe as far as i am the leader and after that....my whole business and property is named after Taehyung after my death.....maybe because of greed and power but Yang Hwan have to look after my son and assure his safety"

"I really wished my son to have a lover so that I'll give my son and my whole business to that person *sigh* but to my luck *chuckle* Tae never had any lover or something.....that's why after waiting for years i had to choose one of my man as his future partner......you are also a dad Mr. Kim and i know you can understand my situation" Mr. Kim opened his heart to Namjoon who looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

" *Chuckle*.....but sometimes they really make me rethink my decisions, i just want a happy and secure life for my son in future Mr. Kim" And Namjoon swear he saw a little tear in Mr. Kim's eyes at the end of this sentence.

"Don't worry sir your future son in law will fullfill your all wishes and he will also handle your Mafia group well" Namjoon said smiling before leaving and Mr. Kim smiled a little not knowing the real meaning behind Namjoon's words.
(I swear i was literally crying while writing this ಥ_ಥ )
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

JK was going inside the mafia king's mansion sneakily to search his id proff.

As for them who like Mr. Kim think that it was JK who was caught as a intruder then cheers with me bish\(◎o◎)/ cuz it was any other intruder from a newly formed gang in Paris who tried to mess with the mafia king but poor kid got caught due to lack of experience and skills.

After finding his id proff outside the mafia's office door JK went inside the office and smirked when he found a useful info. he was searching for and went outside.

This is an another day for JK on his mission when he was eating his lunch peacefully sitting with two old servants there as he feel more comfortable with these old mans rather than the annoying young bodyguards who always kept complaining about their shitty life.

"He is really a scumbag i am telling you" one of the old man said really loud which brought JK out of his thoughts and he looked at them.

"I know he would have been dead till now if Jackson was not here" another man said rolling his eyes and JK got curious this time....

"Whom are you guys talking about uncle?" JK asked.

(Remember the whole conversation in paris is in french)

The older males looked at him and smiled before taking....

"We are talking about the mafia king young man" one of them said.

"He is really a dumb and scary cat....you know a bodyguard that stay beside him even if he is in the mansion Jackson Wang, he is the reason he is still holding the position as king till now" the another one said but JK frowned at this...

"What do you mean?" JK asked.

"Jackson is the one who always advice him about the serious and dangerous matters....but this useless rascal always push him aside like a used tissue at last" the first one said looking a little annoyed at last.

"And Jackson is the also one who always protect him from the enemy's attack risking his own life....i just think how good it would have been if Jackson was our leader" the another one said.

"Listening to you guys, it seems that you like this Jackson guy very much" JK said slightly curious and they both gasp loudly.

"You don't know who Jackson is? Oh my god he is the best and the most skilled guy in this whole mafia group" the first one said.

"And you can ask anyone in this whole gang everyone here wants Jackson to be our leader cuz he has proved a lot of times that how great leader he can be" the first one again said.

"This Jackson seems interesting" JK said raising his one eyebrow in amusement.

After that day JK collected some more information about Jackson and he was surprised cuz everyone there shared the same opinion like those two males which made JK smirked himself.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

After a week ~

It's been one more week on mission and now JK started feeling really annoyed for wasting his time in waiting for the right moment and he was also missing a certain someone daily.

"The king have to visit the ××× club today for a deal so be ready within in an hour" Jackson announced.

"Tsk....what a scary cat he really is, which mafia king goes to some mere meetings with whole 30-40 guards" JK said shaking his head to himself.

The meeting was going inside the vip section and JK with the other bodyguards was standing outside the club waiting for the mafia king to finish his meeting.

Soon the meeting was over and when the mafia king was going towards his car to leave...a unknown group of man in black outfits attacked him while shooting and just when a bullet was going to rip the mafia king's heart JK pushed him aside taking the bullet on his right shoulder and as soon as the bullet hit JK the group of man ran off from there.

Now the mafia king turned towards JK and told Jackson to help him to get JK in his car....after reaching the mansion they treat his shoulder and mafia king announced JK as his one of the most trusted bodyguard who will stay beside him like Jackson and dismissed all of them......no-one noticed the smirking JK laying on the bed.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

It's benn 20 days now and everything was going smoothly as JK's plan, he got really closed to the mafia king after showing some of his just normal skills and he also got to know more about Jackson, he also noticed how the king always push Jackson aside after taking his advice while Jackson never complaint about this even when JK asked him about this he told him that 'he is our king and no matter how he treats us we have to be loyal to him' which really amused JK.

One evening when JK was talking to Namjoon and Jin on the phone...

"It's really being long this time kook" Namjoon said smiling as he was happy to talk JK after so many days as they were really missing the boy.

"I know appa, i am just waiting for the last chance" JK said face emotionless but deep inside he was happy to talk to his family after a long time.

After a pause he again speak...

"Appa i-" JK hesitate a bit and Namjin frowned at this.....

"What happened kook, you are fine there right?" Jin asked worried looking at JK through the screen.

"Yeah i am completely fine eomma....i just - i just wants to see him appa" JK said now looking downward not at the screen.

Namjin chuckled at their shy boy and...

"Ohk! Wait a little i am going to his cafe as its almost time for his shift right?" Namjoon asked teasingly and JK nodded his head still looking downwards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And next morning everyone found The Mafia King dead in the garden outside of his own Mansion.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(1850 words).
Sorry if it's boring 🥲.
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
789K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
1.7M 61.5K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...