The Alpha's Daughter

By RachelMarie1219

Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fi... More

To The Readers
Character Introduction
One | The Past
Two | Alliances
Three | Waterfall
Four | Sibling
Five | Rouge's
Six | Meeting
Seven | Mall
Eight | Pre-Party
Nine | Party
Ten | Banishment
Eleven | Interrogation
Twelve | Nala
Thirteen | Leaving
Fourteen | Pain
Fifteen | Arguement
Sixteen | Taken
Seventeen | Guilt
Eighteen | Lead
Ninteen | Safe
Twenty | Hospital
Twenty One | Reprimanded
Twenty Two | Revelation
Twenty Three | Scheme
Twenty Four | Office
Twenty Five | Pressure
Twenty Six | Alpha's
Twenty Seven | Shopping
Twenty Eight | Celebration
Twenty Nine | Challenge
Thirty | Questions
Thirty One | Gunfire
Thirty Two | Recovery
Thirty Three | Dream
Thirty Four | Marked
Thirty Five | Tanner
Thirty Six | Phone Call
Thirty Seven | New Problem
Thirty Eight | Uncle
Thirty Nine | 21 Questions
Fourty | Edgar
Fourty One | Last Day
Fourty Two | Early Lunch
Fourty Three | Tour Guide Tyler
Fourty Four | Next Step
Fourty Five | Visit For A Meeting
Fourty Six | I Promise
Fourty Seven | Mental Discipline P1
Fourty Eight | Mental Discipline P2
Fourty Nine | Heat
Fifty | I Love You
Fifty One | Action
Fifty Two | Rat On A Plane
Fifty Three | Vamipire King
Fifty Four | New Plan
Fifty Five | Plan In Action
Fifty Six | Ringing Alden
Fifty Seven | Yes Or No
Fifty Eight | The Day Of
Sixty | Lucas
Sixty One | Apprentice
Sixty Two | Decisons.
Sixty Three | Three Months
Epilogue
Thankyou

Fifty Nine | Blood Battle

67 3 0
By RachelMarie1219

Nova

I watched as O ran while spraying the scent masker on her, then turned around to be punched in the jaw with full force. My body slammed into the ground and I looked up to see a buff rouge cracking his neck waiting for the reaction he wanted.

"Damn what kind of steroid's are you on and where can I get some?"

He just growled bringing his wolf to the surface which I happily followed. Gracie let out a dangerous dark growl as I lunged at the rouge only to be picked up by my throat. He was squeezing so tight my face was surely red as a tomato. I quickly pulled my knife out of my waste band and sliced his arm deeply. He howled in pain while dropping me to the ground. I caught my breathe while standing up.

"Seriously what kind of steroids are you on?!"

He charged at me, but I ducked slicing into his side. He yelled out, then spun around with eyes full of hatred. I ran at him again where he picked me up by my throat again, then grabbed my knife throwing it to the ground. Damn this dude is tough as hell. He slammed me on the ground growling, but a kick to his face send him flying off me.

"Jesus?! What is that guy on?!" Sean asked.
"That's what I'm say! I've asked him twice!"

Sean helped me up and my eyes caught the rough again. We nodded at each other and turned back to the rouge whose eye were on my Beta. Perfect. He charged at him and tacked Sean to the ground. While he was distracted I went up behind him and grabbed his hair while placing my knife directly at his throat.

"Before I kill you, I just want to know..." I started out softly.
"What steroid's are you on, man cause damn you're huge." I laughed out.
"No drugs. Only muscle." He stated in a Russian accent.
"Dude, and your Russian?! That's sick!" I excitedly said before slitting his throat.

I looked to Sean.

"I liked him."

Shifting and giving Gracie control, She ran after the rouge that was lurking behind King Julien and jumped on his back. Just like the deer when hunting with Noah, she sunk her claws into his back while digger her teeth into his spinal and ripped it out. King Julien turned around surprised, then in her own way of thanking him for the help in the plan, she placed the spine at his feet. He looked at it weird before giving her a fake smile. She didn't know it was fake and I wasn't going to tell her.

Gracie turned around, but was tackled by another rouge. Lucas came and placed his hands on the top and bottom of the rouges mouth, then tore his head in half. Woof! I think our fur just got wet. She licked his hand before dashing off towards another rouge fighting one of my warriors. They were fighting in human form so She jumped on his back and tour his hear off. When landing, I took back control and looked around the field we were in.

There were vampires and Werewolf's everywhere fighting tooth and tail covered in blood. I had to hand it to them, the rouges were giving us a run for our money.

I turned to see Sean being teamed up on and Gracie growled itching trying ti get back out. Oh hell no. Weak bastards! I charged at the biggest one and slammed into his like an Ox sending him rolling. Before he could jump back up I pounced on him. I tried going for his throat, but he used his claws to dig into my stomach. I howled in pain and jumped on. He stood up giving my a wolfish smirk, then we began circling each other.

I quickly glanced at Sean and seen he had the upper hand. The rogue seen this as a distraction and barreled towards me. He sunk his teeth into my shoulder causing me to internally scream. I swiped my paw at his face connecting my claw with his eye. Serves him right. He yelped and tried to regain focus, but I didn't let him. I charged and latched onto his throat, biting down hard until I heard the sickening crunch.

Spinning around I see that the rouges numbers were around half. Some started to retreat while others fought till their last breathe. Respect. I see a rouge pull a gun out and point it at someone in the distance. Not knowing who it was pointed at I ran directly at the rouge, but it was too late. The gun fired just as I sunk my teeth into his throat.

A burning pain started in my stomach causing me to shift back screaming. I looked down, but seen no blood.. Goddess, please no! The rouges retreated as I looked around for Lucas.

"Lucas?! Lucas, where are you, baby? Lucas?!" I screamed with tears running down my face.
"Luna! Over here!" I hear Sean shout.

I take off running to them and drop to my knees beside them. Lucas was bleeding out of the middle of his stomach by no doubt a silver bullet. I started shaking while placing him head in my lap.

"Your Alpha has been shot! Get the medical team here now!" I demanded.
"They're on their way. See, right there." Sean pointed out and turning I see a sorrow filled Dr. David running to us.

I look down at Lucas who was just smiling at me. Why is he smiling? He's dying!

"Hey, Wolfie." I cood
"Peaches I-" He started, but started coughing up blood.
"Oh, Goddess. Don't talk baby. Just keep looking at me, okay? Just focus on me."

He nods at me as Dr. David reaches us with two other doctors. He drops down and looks at the wound while cursing.

"What is it? Is he going to be okay?"
"I have to get the bullet out, Luna." He states while getting his equipment together.
"Right now?!" I shrieked.
"Yes, Luna. Right now." He answered respectful.
"What if you have to open him up? What then?"
"We'll do it, then. I have most of the things I would need in my duffle bag." He answered while reaching into Lucas's wound.

Lucas yells out in pain causing me to cry harder. He looks back at me with tears in his eyes.

"Luna.. I have to cut him open. He's losing too much blood. I have to find the source and fix it before he bleed out" Dr. David rushes out.
"Fuck.. just.. make it quick. Will he pass out?"
"He might, but your job is to keep him distracted." He answers.

I nod my head and smile at Lucas.

"Just focus on me, Love. Do you wanna know the first thought I had of you and Sean?"

He smiled so I take that as a go ahead.

"Well, I though you were an ass and I hated sean." I laughed out, but continued.
"But then, you confused me. I didn't know you were mine so when you kept starring at me, then you growled at me during the meeting.. no one else heard it, but I did. I wondered why this hard ass Alpha was so focused on me, then it all made since. Since the day I found out you were my mate.. a part of me already loved you. We hurt each other, but in the end we came together.. you and I."

I started crying harder when he started coughing and and screaming with ever cut being made. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out. A doctor took Sean's place and placed two IV's into him arm. Each IV connected to blood bags. She handed the to Sean to hold as he stood up so that the blood would gravitate down and into his arm.

I made a mistake and looked down to see what Dr. David was doing. I almost passed out from seeing my mate's insides. It's weird how I can rip someone apart with no feeling, but as soon as I look over and see my mates insides, it's makes me wanna puke. I wasn't grossed out, I just knew I never wanted to see him cut open like this again.

"I got the bullet and the bleeder. Give me more rags to get the blood out so I can start sewing up his wounds." Dr. David instructed the doctors.

When we both looked to the doctors, they were gone and helping someone else. I couldn't be mad and I told Dr. David the same thing. I went to place his head on the ground, but King Julien stopped me and went to the bag to grab more rags.

"Thank you."
"Don't thank me, Nova. I have you to thank. Without your warning, my daughter or someone else's daughter could have been taken so thank you." He expresses while hand rags to Dr. David.
"Alright, I'm closing him up. How's his breathing?" Dr. David ask's.

I lean my ear down and listen to his breathing and heart.

"His breathing is shallow and his heart is still going."
"Alright, in 10 minutes we're going to move him home. For now I'm going wrap him closed, then on the way home in the van, I'll stitch him up." He states.

I was a little iffy about the wrapping his up until he got him to the van part, but the feeling was squashed whenever the van pulled up beside us. They lifted him on a stretcher and placed him in the van. There wasn't enough room for me so I had to left him go.

I watched as the van pulled away and sunk back to my knees. Just because he's fine now, doesn't mean he is out of the woods... literally. We're in the middle of no where, 2 hours from home, and anything could happen. Tears started pouring out of my eyes until O ran to me. She dropped down in front of me and pulled me into her. We say there for 20 minutes while I cried and she cried for me. After all the tears, I pulled back.

"Thank you."
"I'm always here for you, Nova. Always!" She says while hugging me again to which I hugged her back tighter.
"Did you get hurt?"
"No, I made it to the tree in time." She answers.

King Julien came up with my dad, Noah, and Sean and he helped us up, but my legs gave out from the exhaustion. Sean ran and grabbed me and set me on the ground placing a tee shirt over my head. I had just realized I was naked.. oh that's awkward...

He picked me back up and we all said our goodbyes. Noah, my dad, and their men headed back to their pack. King Julien and O instructed their army's to go back to California while they came back to our pack. Sean carried me to the car while instructing our army to head home as well. He placed me in the back seat where O sat next to me, King Julien took the passenger seat, and Noah drove.

As we started our 2 hour journey away from the battlefield of a fight we won, we headed home to our pack where my mate will be waiting for me. I laid down placing my head on O's lap while she plaid with my hair. My tears still crawled their ways out of my eyes as the tree's and clouds from outside flew by.

I prayed to the Moon Goddess longer than I have ever done before. I told her if fate had to take one of us, tell him to take me, because if he goes before I do...

There will be two holes that the pack will dig. I refuse to live in this world without my other half. I won't do it.. nothing could stop me. Nobody...

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: What was the saddest chapter so far?

Mine: Taken!

W/C: 2,033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...
519K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
174K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
15K 745 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...