☆ЅUℕ ℬᎾᎽ☆ (Jealous Hunter x R...

By sun_ve

Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plant... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
☆33☆
☆34☆
☆35☆
☆36☆
☆37☆
☆38☆
☆39☆
☆40☆

☆24☆

7K 201 559
By sun_ve

Earlier that day you mainly just layed there in bed having a layed back day, until later you got a knock on your door.

"Hey honey! Your friend is here!" Mom yells.

You widen your eyes and immediately stand up, running down the stairs.

As you get down you turn and make your way to the front door, and see Gus at your door.

"Gus!" You say.

"Y/N! You're okay! After your text last night I got so worried and I wanted to check on you!" He said giving you a big hug.

You hug him back.

"Gus! I'm okay, I'm doing better." You say.

"You sure? He hasn't bothered you?" He says.

"I'm okay, I'm doing fine." You say.

"Are you sure? I brought you snacks." He smiles giving you a bag of candy.

"Oh Gus you didn't have to." You smile sadly.

"I had to! Anything for my best friend!" He grins.

"Do you wanna hang out?" He asks.

"Sure we can." You smile.

"Yay! I had an idea we could go palisman racing!" Gus grins.

"Let's do that!" You grin grabbing his arm and rushing away.

A big grin forma across his face.

"Over here, this is a great place to do it." He says.

Just beyond the trees lies a big stretched out field, so vast and so pretty.

"Wow... I've never been here." You say.

"I used to come here myself when I was little." He grins.

"It was my comfort area, whenever I was struggling I'd always run into the woods and eventually I run into this place and it's my favorite spot." Gus grins.

"Aw Gus..." you frown.

"It's okay though, I'm honestly really happy to share this with you, I've never shared this place with anyone, not even Willow." Gus blushes.

"Really? But you guys are best friends!" You say.

"Yeah, I dunno." Gus smiles.

"But anyway! What are we waiting for?? Let's get racing!" Gus grins.

"You're so on." You smirk.

The 2 of you ready your palismans, and get ready to start.

"On the count of 3, let's race all the way to those 2 trees wayyyyyy over there." Gus says pointing them out.

"You got it." You grin.

"1....2...." He begins.

"3!" You say early and immediately zoom.

"Wait!!! Y/n!!" Gus yelps zooming to catch up to you.

You cackle on your way racing down the field, the wind in your hair feels so nice. Everything was going smoothly until Gus finally caught up.

"Heeeey~" he grins.

"How'd you-?!" You yelp.

Gus cackles and zooms off, you try to put more speed into your palisman.

"Cmon... we can beat him!" You say patting your palisman.

Your words of reassurance gives your palisman a big zoom of energy, reaching up to Gus's tail.

"Ah shoot!" Gus says, trying to speed up.

You speed up just the same and try to relax your mind.

Then you realize you passed the tree on accident.

"Waaah!!" You yell, coming to an abrupt stop, you zoom off your palisman and hit the ground.

Ouch.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Gus says running up to you.

"Ahaha! I'm good!" You say turning over.

"Oooh... you got a big... uhhhh..." Gus suddenly says.

Your cheek is all bruised and scratched up, you got a bit of blood spilling out your mouth too.

"Ah! It's okay! It's okay, I got it." You grunt, sitting up.

You focus on healing yourself with the thanks if your healing practice, the most you can manage to do is stop the bleeding but the bruise is still kinda harsh on your cheek.

"You gonna be ok?" Gus says scarcely.

"Yeah it's just gonna take a bit." You grin.

"Okay, lemme help you up." Gus says pulling you up.

"Here let's go sit down by the trees for a bit." Gus grins holding your hand, leading you to the trees.

He slowly let's go of you and sits down, laying against the tree. You lay down beside him.

"Wow, i don't even know who won." You say.

"It was me, you just came flying right after I got there zooming past the trees!" Gus grinned.

"Aw darn, I gotta work on preparing to make a stop."  You say.

"Yeah, it's okay you'll get the hang of it." Gus says.

The 2 of you sit in silence for a bit.

"So... um.." Gus says.

"I was kinda tempted to see you after you threw up last night, I was really worried I thought you'd need someone to talk to." Gus said.

"Oh..." you frown.

"But I figured you'd want to be alone." Gus says.

You smile sadly.

"Y/n, i just wanna let you know, you're really important to me you're one of my bestest friends, and if you need literally anything you can text me and I'll do what I can to help." Gus smiles.

"I appreciate it Gus... thank you." You smile, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't mind if I hug you do you?" Gus smiles.

"Not at all! Cmere!" You grin scooping him up into a big hug.

He smiles greatly into your hug, slowly hugging you back as well.

You let go and give him a big smile. Gus smiles back.

"Do you wanna go get ice scream?" You grin.

"Yeah!" Gus says immediately standing up.

You stand up too. The 2 of you make your way out of the woods and into bonesburrow, heading to their little shopping/food area.

"Here we go!" Gus grins pointing to the ice scream shop.

"Perfect!" You say running in with him.

The 2 of you dash into the ice scream store and press your palms against the glass, looking at the ice scream.

"What flavor you aiming for?" Gus asks.

"I'm thinking (favorite flavor)" you reply.

"Really? I'll get that too." Gus grins.

"Excuse me ma'am! We're ready to order!" Gus grins running up to the receptionist.

Later the 2 of you are walking around bonesburrow eating your ice scream, talking about whatever you 2 wanna talk about.

"I should get this flavor more often this is so good." Gus says.

"I know right, it's been my favorite since I was small." You smile.

You hear a sudden woosh behind you, making you quickly turn your head to see what it was.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Gus asks.

"Oh I thought someone ran past me it startled me." You say, turning back around.

Hunter POV:

'What is she doing with the kid?' Hunter thinks to himself.

He was just patrolling his area and Suddenly saw her walking with him. He doesn't like him. Hunter feels as if he's taking him from her.

He's aware he's younger, but he's never experienced many close relationships like you and his, he can get jealous easily, even if it's a simple friendship.

He's standing at the top of a building eying them down, watching their every move.

"Y/n, you got a leaf in your hair." Gus points out.

"Wha- where?" You say trying to get it out.

"Ok ok hold still I got it." Gus laughs.

He plucks the leaf out of your hair.

Hunter clenches his fists.

'Stop touching her. Stop touching her. Stop touching her.' Hunter thinks to himself, ears turning red.

"Hey, we should go to the museum!" Gus grins.

"Oh yeah that's nearby here right?" You say.

"Yeah, Cmon!" Gus says grabbing you by the hand.

"Oh boy." Hunter says to himself, all angry.

He hops on his staff and silently follows the 2 of you, being careful not to get caught. He makes sure to keep a good distance and stays as silent as possible.

He jumps off his staff and watches the 2 of you run inside.

"Okay okay, can't let them know I'm the golden guard... haha..." Hunter chuckles taking his mask off.

"Shoot but I can't go in with my uniform." Hunter groans.

He looks around seeing if he could possibly use anything. That's when he sees a small little booth selling hoods.

"Excuse me." Hunter says approaching the salesman.

"I'll take this." Hunter states, holding out a cloak.

"Ya can't just take that boy, ya gotta pay." The salesman says.

Hunter holds out his artificial staff and mask.

"Golden guard! I apologize, take what you need." The salesman says.

Hunter takes the cloak and wraps himself in it and follows the 2 of you into the museum.

'Im such a freak for doing this what's wrong with me' Hunter thinks to himself.

Your pov:

It's been about and hour and a half since the 2 of you have been wandering the museum learning more about the history of witches.

"This one's my favorite, one of my favorite artists made this piece of life before the emperors coven existed." Gus says pointing it out.

"They all look more happier." You say studying it.

"They do, i wonder what would happen if it was still like that." Gus said.

"Hey, I'm kinda tired you wanna get out of here?" You say.

"Wait, there's one area of the museum that gives mkre history about what it was like before Belos, you wanna see?" He asks.

"Okayyyy." You sigh, but smile following his lead.

"It's down here, it's kinda forbidden, and I think they're getting rid of it, but I've been so curious to see what it is." Gus says.

"You wanna sneak in?" You smirk.

"Yeah, if your up to it, I wanted to but I just don't wanna do it alone." Gus says.

"Woah you're serious? I was kidding." You laugh.

"I feel that we the people of the boiling isles should deserve to understand our own history some more." Gus says.

"Okay, use your illusion magic." You say.

"Okay." Gus says, snapping his fingers.

The 2 of you turn into what seems to be mimics of museum employees, and make your way downstairs.

From afar a certain hooded figure takes notice of your acts, slowly approaching the front of the basement.

"Those 2 are making a big mistake." Hunter says softly, following them down there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
107K 3.5K 51
Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she was adopted in the Snapdragon family. Y...
816 18 1
Emira and Edric exchanged a glance, and nodded. They didn't say anything. They didn't have to. OR Edric and Emira fight the Golden Guard, and face th...
47.9K 1.5K 35
A powerless witch? In the emperor's coven? Y/n thought it was impossible, until a very kind person gave her the push she needed. Now, working togethe...