A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

由 Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... 更多

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

I WANT FOOD

227 10 0
由 Noka004

"School?" Pan asked, getting off me

"Yes, go get ready, can you do that?"

"Mmhmm!"

He stands and runs off, stumbling and bumping into the doorframe on his way out.

I roll over and sit up, stretching my back.

The rooms sways under me slightly as I stand, "too fast".

Hmm, I don't feel like changing. I walked out and into the living room.

"What're you doing up here Bella?"

"Bleh, don't call me Bella, that was my mother's name, beauty, as if, pretty sure she was a druggy and alcoholic"

"Mhm, go get ready"

She pushes herself up, gazing at me as if I were dumb.

"I don't have any clothes here"

"Go use some of mine and be outside in 10 minutes" I gesture towards my room "Pan come on!"

"K, m' done!"

He walked out looking decent and very proud of him self, smiling widely.

"Where we goin'?" He asked as he took long steps and hopping over any line in the flooring

"School, you all ready?"

"Yep! Did I good?"

"Maybe some language classes for you" I mutter under my breath "yes, you did good, now go wait by the elevator"

He ran off quickly, laughing as he trailed his hand on the wall. Belladonna walked out wearing a t-shirt and some jeans, holding a baseball hat and wearing the long bandage she always wears on her right arm, coveringit completely.

She breezed past me and made her way to the elevator, placing the hat in her head.

I walk with her, our strides matching as we reach the elevator doors.

She kept tugging at the bottom of her shirt with her unbandaged arm, slightly wincing her face in discomfort.

"What?" I ask her, gesturing to her moving in discomfort

"This is uncomfortable, scratchy" she explained while still pulling the pants away from her legs

"I'll get you clothes after school"

"....thanks" the quiet sound barely made its way out of her mouth before she hopped in the elevator that finally came up.

I walk in after her and stand behind Pan, who walked in first, and hold his shoulder. The elevator always gives me that swaying feeling.

My vision faded a bit as I looked ahead, not bothering to move or notice when Pan grabbed my sleeve and tugged on it, I stared at the steel doors into my reflection that bounced off it.

Monster, how am I supposed to take care of this kid? Or Belladonna? She's still young. I need to meet with Kuro, then Kovik, I gotta keep up on school work, I think today is a test, I'll have to help Bella....how? How can I do this? I have business too, I need to do..something for the KBD..

..ho-"mom?" Pan tugs roughly on my sleeve, or, at least as rough as he can. "Mom, the door opened"

"Oh, sorry"

He tugs me along with him, out of the metal box and to the front doors to the building.

He uses both his small hands to open the back door to my car and hops in.

"What were you spacing out about? Your pupils got all small, what're you scared of, huh?"

"Nothing, get in" I slide into the driver's seat and Bella drops down into hers.

『Timeskip』

I shut the car door and lock it after both Pan and Bella get out.

"M...mom? This p-plate is sca-ry"

"....just stay close" I reassure him "Belladonna, your dept is architecture, if you have a problem tell me after school, got it, good"

I take Pans hand and walk into the school, heading to the fashion dept. having many kids staring and whispering.

"Ready to see your friend Jay?"

"Jay?" He looked up at me, grinning slightly "yeah!"

We reached the fashion dept. but before I could pull him inside his tiny hand got yanked away from me.

"What's this?" A voice mocked from behind me "a kid? Who's is it? Bet he's not better looking then me!".

I turn and glare as the sunglasses wearing male held Pans arm above Pans head with one hand and ruffled Pans fluffy black hair with the other.

"S-stop! Lemme go!" Pan screamed, squirming and wriggling

"..." I stared daggers into the guy who withheld Pan from me, a warm liquid flowed down my hands I didn't even know I clenched.

"Drop him" I snarl out, walking up to the guy

"What? Didn't hear you" He smirked as he pulled on Pans arm and pushed Pans face away, stretching Pans shoulder out.

The hallway sways under me, and almost seems to turn to a tunnel as I run at the male before my mind went blank.

"Mom!"

A small shove moved me slightly from the darkness in front of me.

"Mom?!"

Another shove, harder this time

"Y/n? Y/N?!"

"!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I felt arms come around my torso and hook up and around my arms, pulling me back.

My body felt as if I was being held down my more than the needed amount of hands.

'No, there should be a lot more holding you down'

What? Why?

'Remember? Fucking idiot, you're a killer' a face I know all to well visualized in the darkness 'best at what you do, most wanted for business and in jail, the unknown John Wick of the real word'

Oh, yeah, can't forget that, let me wake up, I need to see what I've done.

'You can leave whenever, you never forced yourself into this state'

Bright light shines in my eyes as I crack them open, I sit up and look around, everyone is trapped in the wall

the metal from the legs of the chairs holding them up, restraining them, except Pan and Jay.

He sat, unharmed in the doorway, with Jay standing over him, the arms of his uniform torn slightly.

"What happened?" I stand and rub the side of my head "where's that sunglasses asshole?"

"..."

"What do you mean, nurses office?" I walk over to Daniel and rib the metal then held him up away, doing the same to Zack, Mira and the others.

"Y-y/n" Daniel started "y-you tried shoving an entire b-book down his throat, then y-you..." he paused "took your bag strap and started c-choking him"

"Oh? Sorry, I feel kinda bad but I don't even remember that" I walk over to Pan and Jay but Jay backed up warily, making me feel a little weird.

"You don't?" Daniel asked

"Nope, it's probably beat for me to head home, come on Pan"

I take Pans hand and start walking

"W-wait Y/n! There's a test!" Daniel shouted "and that kid called you mom?!" Zack added

"I'm...not? His mother" I squeezed Pans tiny hand gently and kept walking

"Why'd she say that like a question?" Zack asked from the distance

I look at the bloody hallway that was being mopped by a crime scene cleaner.

Now I have to go see Kuro. Fun.

"Hey Pan, you want some food? I do"

"Sure..mom"

"Not your-whatever, let's go"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.2K 55
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
17.9K 837 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...