MiChaeng One Shots

Door penguberry

One shots stories of MiChaeng ^^ Meer

Hell in Heaven
Cactus
Handle it [TW]
21:29
Queen
Turtle
hello
Fall Out
Talk That Talk
Talk that Talk
Look At Me

Love Foolish

509 15 9
Door penguberry

Author's note

Maybe this is like an after scene of 21:29?? I don't want to ruin the fluff there so it depends on y'all 😆

Mature scenes ahead!!!

---

Every day I called out your name, about a thousand times, about ten million times
Before you finally heard it.”

---

"F-fuck Mina...!" Chaeyoung called out, voice trembling with pleasurable touches planted onto her skin.

No. This is such a foolish act.

Chaeyoung wanted to stop the woman but what she said was the opposite. "Don't stop Mina..." She can feel herself getting so much wet as Mina was rubbing her clitoris wildly with Mina's warm tongue inside her pussy.

"Do you love it baby?" The older girl teased as she began to insert a finger inside the woman she missed the most. It's been years and finally, they were able to cross their paths again.

Below her was Chaeyoung who became a moaning mess while she drove it... She felt very proud. Very, very proud. Despite knowing this act of hers was a sin.

Chaeyoung was clinching the bedsheets needily, her face was covered with strawberry tints as she was puffing, whole naked under Mina's control.

She looked so sexy. Her petite body has become more muscular and fine. Mina can't help but want to claim this woman as hers as it should be.

Mina then crawled herself towards Chaeyoung's face, meeting hers. The fingers she inserted were now two, going in and out in Chaeyoung's hole.

Mina kissed Chaeyoung's lips as she began to knead one of the latter's breasts. Chaeyoung couldn't even keep her eyes open. She was too driven by pleasure.

The sinful pleasure.

"I have missed you a lot. Chaeyoung, I love you." Mina licked Chaeyoung's lips and Chaeyoung whimpered. She immediately slid her tongue inside, this must've been Chaeyoung's first time in all those years they've been apart as she can feel that the girl was acting like a mess.

Seems like Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do with the pleasure all over her body, making Mina even more wet than she could've ever been in her whole life.

And with a loud cry, Chaeyoung came in Mina's hands and was out of breath because of the feeling of being cloud nine.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung moaned as Mina began to ride Chaeyoung's orgasm more; her juices were a lot. A lot more than Mina had seen before.

Mina then went downwards after planting wet kisses on Chaeyoung's face as she licked the younger's cum.

Chaeyoung could see Mina's face full of lust while she ate her. Chaeyoung was so sure that she had those in her eyes too. Even after all those years, she still loves this woman...

This is so wrong but the two knew and it was their choice.

---

Chaeyoung wants to celebrate the successful opening of her gallery. Her dream has now come true.

Mina, I wonder what would you do if you knew?

She was now walking towards a bar. Chaeyoung couldn't celebrate with her family as this place was miles away from her hometown. Her friends couldn't make it because of the traffic and hectic schedule but Chaeyoung wasn't hurt a bit.

Cause she began to not expect anything from anyone ever since Mina had to leave.

It's almost been 20 years. Chaeyoung is now 38 years old. She tried being in a relationship again and again, meeting new people, but in the end, she grew tired of looking for that feeling cause she knew really well that her first love would be the only one to make her feel like that.

No grudges inside her though. They both knew it from the start. They were just teenagers in love back then, afraid of being discriminated.

Chaeyoung could feel a smile growing on her face as she was walking down the park after seeing a cute high school couple with their hands intertwined as they both share some ice creams on their hands and she could see the two stealing kisses too.

If they had been born a little late, they both could have experienced that.

But like Chaeyoung thinks, no lingering thoughts must stop her.

She should celebrate this day, even if she is all alone. Chaeyoung is accustomed to this, anyways. Living a life alone isn't actually that bad than being with the wrong people.

Chaeyoung pats the side of her coat as she goes inside her usual bar. Where everything wasn't that crowded. Just the right place to party.

"A cocktail please." Chaeyoung smiled at the bartender as she looked around. This place seems to be louder than usual. Maybe because of the new people in her eyes, Chaeyoung definitely knew the faces of regulars here.

"More people than usual, this bar must've been found by some influencer." Chaeyoung giggles and the man just laughs at her antics.

"Yeah, but, I don't really know how, all I know was that those people saw this place and decided to take a stop."

"Must've been good. Maybe I am the one who brought some luck here."

The bartender looked at Chaeyoung with teasing eyes she knew really well.

The two can maybe be labeled as friends now when they're inside the bar. As usual, the two would tease each other like any other friends would, talk about small things about life, which Chaeyoung liked cause somehow, she felt like there's someone who was there to share some good and maybe bad things in their lives.

"Oh ho. That signature smirk huh? I'm not kidding!" Chaeyoung grabbed the cocktail as the man was handing it to her while he listened.

"Guess what? My art gallery was a success!" Chaeyoung bragged and she knew really well too that the man doesn't really show emotions. If they weren't close, Chaeyoung could've said that this man was heartless.

"That's good. Your drink today would be on the house to celebrate."

Chaeyoung could see the man's slight smile at the ends of his lips. Chaeyoung was happy that there was someone who's there for her right now — where she achieved success.

Friends? Nevermind that. Chaeyoung can feel the fatherly love from this man. He just listens to her problems, celebrates her success, and is just happy with what's going on with Chaeyoung's life.

Her father passed away when she was still young and that's why she is really glad to have this man. The man whom she sees as a father.

"Are you sure? I would drink the most expensive alcohol you have, you know." Chaeyoung jokes as she traces her thumb on the edge of the glass she was drinking.

"No, you won't. It's the strongest alcohol here and you wouldn't want to end up puking again on my counter." The man boastfully said and Chaeyoung just giggled.

"Thank you for being with me, Jinyoung-oppa."

"Stop being sentimental, it doesn't suit you at all."

Chaeyoung smiled and bit her lips. Just one is enough. One person who celebrates with her right now is enough.

As much as Chaeyoung wanted to take advantage of the man's treat, she couldn't walk home when she became too drunk so she just drank her usual amount of alcohol, enough to keep her sober.

It was just 10 minutes of looking around at the dance floor, enjoying herself when Chaeyoung glanced at her side. She was supposed to ask Jinyoung for another glass when she saw a figure of a long black haired woman, too drunk to even carry her head.

Or maybe, the woman was already sleeping.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung whispered as she pointed out the girl two seats apart.

"Oh, she kept complaining about her job. She passed out even before I knew it. She didn't have a phone with her so I let her sleep here. It's still early so maybe she'll wake up soon."

This wasn't a rare case. I mean, it was a bar. Everyone who comes here is either to celebrate or to mourn their problems.

It wasn't supposed to be something new. Not until the woman tilts her head for a comfortable position that Chaeyoung looked mortified when she saw that face.

The woman she loved and still loves even before.

"Mina?"

---

Chaeyoung must've been so reckless. She must've been so foolish to carry Mina all the way to her flat cause apparently, she was worried about the woman.

But you know what's the most ridiculous thing? Mina's body was now cuddling with hers on her own bed. They were both naked, sober, and a bit drunk.

They just had their first ever sex after 20 years. Chaeyoung wanted to cry.

Cause the most foolish thing they did was forbidden.

Because Mina is married.

---

After waking up, Chaeyoung knew it wasn't just a dream. The Mina she had to let go before is now laying on her bed, body exposed. Chaeyoung would heat up just by seeing that seductious body of hers so she immediately grabbed a blanket and placed it on Mina.

Just like usual, Chaeyoung cooked breakfast but this time, it was in two portions. She didn't have time to rest easily. Mina and her had to talk about this after she wakes up.

But one sin leads to another.

Mina's hands snaked around Chaeyoung's waist as she hugged her from the back.

This must be the happiest morning Chaeyoung has ever had in her life. Waking up seeing those constellation-filled face, she was embraced as she cooked with her nose filled with that vanilla scent coming from the woman.

Chaeyoung couldn't even reject Mina's charms.

After a while, Mina helped prepare the table and it didn't take them that much to sit on the chair as they faced each other with breakfast for them on the table.

Before Chaeyoung could even take a bite to the food, she immediately opened up the topic. "Mina, we need to talk."

Mina was just in front of her. Maybe a meter away. She didn't even flinched. They both knew they needed to communicate.

"Later, your food tastes so good. I can't let it spoil anything." Mina flashed her a smile. That gummy smile Chaeyoung loves.

And Chaeyoung didn't even complain.

Breakfast passed and Mina was seated on the couch, with remote in her hand in the living room as she picked some videos to watch as Chaeyoung was washing the dishes.

Why does it feel so good but hurts so bad?

Chaeyoung then followed inside the living room with snacks prepared.

And then again, Mina embraced Chaeyoung as they both watched the movie Mina picked. Chaeyoung wanted for them to stay like this but no. They really needed to talk things out before it would be out of their control.

Before Chaeyoung could even speak up, Mina uttered her name.

"Chaeyoung."

The two knew it would be a disaster if they had eye contact right now. They would be driven by the lust just like last night and that wouldn't be a good idea to end up with so they did their best to fight the temptation.

"I love you. I want to be with you. I want to divorce him." Mina closed her eyes as she tightened the hug.

"I missed you so much, Chaeyoung. I have been so lonely I could die." Mina's tears began to fall.

Chaeyoung wanted to cry too but she stopped herself. They both missed each other really much.

"Does he treat you badly? Does he abuse you? I thought you would be just happy like you were with me..."

"He is a good man, Chaeyoung. That's why I couldn't... No... I still... I don't love him, you're the only one I love but..." But Mina ended up crying more.

Still, even if Mina didn't utter those words, she knew really well what Mina meant.

That she couldn't leave her husband even if she wanted to, for some reason Chaeyoung didn't know.

---

Then again, Chaeyoung felt so much of a sinner. Mina was now laying on her bed back again, naked. They both did it again, for the last time before Mina parts.

My repeated-daily midnight promise
I don't know what to do

---

A sin leads to another.

Mina somewhat got her number. Chaeyoung ignored her calls and text as she didn't want to commit another crime..she even blocked her and you know what?

Both must've loved the saying, "If there's a will, there's a way."

Because one sin leads to another.

And another

And another

They couldn't stop seeing each other.

You've pulled me in, yes me
I want to give you permission, that's me
I don't know much, I don't know you much
I won't say it myself, but the more dangerous this gets, the more I fall for your toxic love

The love between them is the same amount of hate.

With my eyes closed
Just by thinking of you you, I'm excited
My foolish heart
Ooh, yeah!
I love you, love you, hate, foolish

They love being with each other but hate the thought of committing a sin.

It's weird, the more I fall for you
I'm sorry, I'll hate you
I don't know, I can't explain
I'm trapped in a labyrinth of strange emotions

Our love was driving us crazy.

But all things must come to an end.

And then again, the cycle repeats. Mina has to go.

Because she was pregnant.

And their sin would be buried deep inside their hearts because no one has to know.

The sweet ones are dangerous
I know, I was a fool

---

Author's note

I wanted to write another mature scene again but I ran out of ideas lol

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.6K 224 47
a MiChaeng story.
61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
8.3K 158 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
124K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader