Celebrity Crush (GxG)

By See_you_feel_you

Alex Woods meets her celebrity crush Naya Rivera in an unexpected way. Will Alex accept Naya's feelings towar... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 36

926 45 24
By See_you_feel_you

Naya's POV

I pull the covers all the way up to my chin and rest my head back against the headboard. I can't help but smile a bit at the sight before me. Alex is busy changing her clothes but it's taking forever because she is still ranting about her mother's new lover.

Right now she is pacing up and down between the bathroom and the bedroom. She is only in her underwear with a toothbrush in her mouth, mumbling something I really don't understand.

"Baby just finish up and come to bed please" I laugh.

"Just so you know" she comes out with her hands on her hips. "I don't feel any kind of support from you about this."

"Support on what?" I laugh in disbelief.

"Why aren't you upset about this?" She asks with a slight chuckle and walks closer to the bed.

"You are being very dramatic and it's late" I laugh and move a bit down in the bed.

"See, you never take my side"

"Excuse me!" I gasp and sit up. "I'm always on your side!"

"Not now" she mumbles and rolls her eyes before she walks to the bathroom again.

"Where are you going now?" I laugh.

"I forgot my clothes" she yells from inside and I fall back on my pillow with a groan.

It's already 3am and I am cold, I just want her to hold me but her mind is somewhere else. She is definitely overreacting about this and she knows it but she hasn't stopped talking about it.

The only time she didn't say anything was during the ten minutes we celebrated the new year. I got my passionate kiss with her in my arms. I couldn't stop smiling about how grateful and happy I am about going into the new year with her.

And I was excited to celebrate a little more with her under the covers but I don't think that's going to happen now. I really don't want her to think about her mom while she fucks me.

No thank you.

I hear her coming out the bathroom and putting out the lights. My eyes are closed but I can feel her getting closer to the bed.

The next moment the covers are ripped off my body and I open my eyes in a gasp. "No baby, it's cold!." I whine in laughter.

Just as I reach out to grab the covers she climbs on top of me. "Oh you're so warm" she smiles and latches onto me.

"Well I've been waiting in bed for the last half an hour" I laugh but also hold her tight against me.

She hides her face in my neck and I giggle a bit when I feel her lips against my skin.

"Do you really think I'm overreacting?" She asks in a low voice as she lifts her head to look at me.

"I understand why you feel like this" I whisper and run my thumb over her cheek. "But she's happy babe."

"I know" she sighs and falls down into my neck again. "But it's gross"

I can't help but laugh and wrap my arms around her. "She says the same about us"

"No she doesn't" she gasps and lifts her head again. "We are cute" she whispers and leans down to give me a soft, lingering kiss.

"You are cute" I whisper and pull her back for another kiss.

"No, you are" she laughs and kisses me again.

This kiss is a bit deeper and I slightly moan into her mouth. I feel her smiling against my lips and I slide my hands into her shirt, running my hands over her back. Her whole body is cold so I run my hands all over, hoping it will warm her up a bit.

"Let's get some sleep" she smiles and gives me a gentle but long kiss before she falls down beside me.

We both put out our bedside lamps and she cuddles her way into my neck. "Hmmm yes, kissing you on New year's can be ticked off my list now."

"Oh really?" I laugh at her unexpected announcement. "How many things do you still have on your list?"

"Just a few" she chuckles.

"Can I ask what they are?"

"No" she laughs. "But I'll tell you when it happens."

"Okay baby" I smile and give her a soft kiss on the head. "Goodnight" I whisper and she lifts her head up to me for a last kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

.....

The next morning I wake up with a strange feeling in my stomach and my lower back is killing me. I frown a bit and move my legs around under the covers.

I turn on my back and then I feel the pain in my stomach move a little lower. I immediately open my eyes and sit up in bed. I don't see Alex beside me but it's nothing new to me, I usually wake up alone.

I grab my phone and open up my calendar. I can't believe I forgot to keep track of my cycle. I know I was unconscious for about a week but I'm usually good at this. I'm always prepared.

"Fuck" I whisper and cover my eyes with a sigh.

"What's wrong babe?"

I jump a little at the sound of Alex's voice as she lifts her head up at the foot of the bed.

"Nothing" I groan and get out of bed.

"Naya?" She calls on me as I walk over to the bathroom.

I reach the door and look back to see her sitting in her split. She is just in her normal underwear and I can see her whole ass. If she tilts her hips a bit back, I will see the part of her body that I crave the most.

My eyes stay between her thighs and I slowly lick my lips at the memory of her scent. And as my eyes glance up her body, I can feel my knees getting weaker. I can see her muscles contracting as she breathes and her hard nipples showing through her bra.

She always complains about the cold weather but when she does her stretches she wears as little as possible, I don't understand her sometimes.

But now, I'm grateful for her choices.

Thank you winter.

Another pain in my stomach shakes me back to reality and I let out another dissapointing groan. "For fucks sake!" I almost yell and close the bathroom door behind me.

I can't believe I'm getting my period now. The first fucking day of the year. I am by far the most sexually frustrated I've ever been. I don't remember feeling like this before I met Alex. I didn't have sex with anyone for months before her and I was fine.

But now.

It's been like three weeks and I think I might go crazy. I know last night wouldn't have been the best time but I was hoping for a little touching this morning. Or maybe she would have woken me up with her tongue twirling around my nipple.

That would've been a nice way to wake up on the first day of the year.

"Baby?" She knocks on the door. "Are you okay?"

"No" I mumble with my face in my hands as I just sit on the toilet. It feels like I want to cry but I can't, this is not something I should cry about.

I hear the door open up and I quickly pull my pants a bit higher, feeling a little shy about it. She stays by the door and a frown appears on her face from my strange behaviour.

"What's wrong?" She frowns.

"I got my period" I sigh but a few seconds later my tears start falling before I could stop them and I just cry.

"Woah bab-"

"No don't come closer!" I cry out to stop her from coming into the bathroom.

She respects my request but she stands there with a confused face, just staring at me. I realised that my way to stop her came off a bit rude but it wasn't my intention.

"I'm sorry baby" I apologize and wipe my eyes. "I didn't mean to yell."

Before I could stop her again, she steps forward and kneels down in front of me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry" I slightly chuckle in embarrassment.

"Why are you crying?" She asks and rubs her hands up and down my thighs.

"I just-" I pause and take a breath as I feel the next crying outburst threatening to come out. "I don't want to have my period now." I cry again and cover my face.

"It's okay baby" she slightly laughs and pushes my head down to her shoulder.

"Noooo" I whine and sit back up. "It's the worst timing."

"Why?" She chuckles.

"Because I'm horny" I cry again and I cover my face in shame once again.

I can hear Alex laughing and it makes me cry even more. I'm not really sure what my reason for crying is at this moment. I'm definitely upset about having my period but I'm also embarrassed.

"Stop laughing at me!" I slightly push her away from me but she keeps her balance and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she whispers and I melt into her embrace. "I just thought it was something serious."

"This is serious" I pull back and look at her through my teary eyes. "I just want to have an orgasm."

"I can still give you one"

"Not the way I want it" I cry out. "I want you deep inside me, curling your fingers right where you know I need it the most, pounding hard and fa-"

"Okay, okay woah" she cuts me off and cups my face. "It's just a few days baby, then I will do anything you want me to do."

"Anything?" I smile through my tears.

"Yes?" She says a little hesitant with a raised eyebrow. "But I'm not dancing for you."

"What?" My face falls in pure dissapointment. It's like she knew exactly what I would want. Well I'm not totally surprised, I always ask her to dance for me but she never wants to. Now I had the opportunity for a private dance and she crushed my dreams.

"Why always dancing?" She laughs.

"Alex" I breathe out with a pout and the tears start building up in my eyes again. It seems like I have control of it now. It doesn't just come out unexpectedly anymore. And now I can use it against her.

"No" she laughs and stands up. "Baby no, that's not fair."

I just keep my eyes on her and let the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Are you serious?" She chuckles. "I thought you want to get a sex toy or something."

"You are my sex toy"

"Oh wow" she laughs. "That doesn't make me feel like a whore at all"

"Oh whatever, you've been using me long before we even met."

She laughs and I see her face go red because she knows I'm right. She puts her hands on her hips and looks up at the ceiling. "It's not the same" she says in a small chuckle.

I smile at her embarrassed state but I can see she feels guilty about it as well.

"I-"

"Baby I'm joking" I cut her off and she takes a deep breath. "Can you please just give me a few minutes? I'll be right out."

"Okay, I'll go make you some coffee." She says as she walks to the door.

"So I'm getting a private dance?" I ask with a cheap smile and she looks back at me with a blushed face. She doesn't say anything else and just let's out a nervous laughter.

"That's why I love you" I smile.

"Hmm, I wonder" she laughs as she walks out.

I smile because I know she's just joking, she knows I love her for a lot of reasons just like she loves me.

I quickly take my clothes off and hop in the shower. I still can't believe I got my period now and I still don't understand why I was crying so much. She'll definitely tease me about later and I wouldn't blame her. I was being a little needy bitch.

But just like every other time she changes the topic and always makes me feel better.

I finish up in the bathroom and go into the room looking for some comfortable clothing. The first place I look is Alex's suitcase because her clothes are a bit bigger than mine and I want to be comfortable right now.

I climb back into bed with a slight groan in pain and I cuddle myself up in the blanket.

Not long after I hear the door open up and Alex comes in with my cup of coffee. I'm definitely relieved that she's wearing a jacket because I don't think  I should see her body. I'll definitely cry again and I really don't want to embarrass myself anymore.

"Please don't tell me we have plans today?" I whine a little as I pull the covers up to my chin.

"No we don't baby" she smiles and sits infront of me on the bed.

"Thank you baby" I sigh in appreciation as I sit up to take the cup from her.

"You are welcome" she smiles and leans closer to give me a kiss. "And good morning" she whispers and kisses me again.

"Good morning my love" I whisper back and hold my hand at the back of her neck for a longer kiss.

"Are you okay?" She asks but doesn't lean to far away from me. She just places her hands on either side of my body as I take a sip from my coffee.

"Can you please get me my painkillers?" I ask in a gentle tone and run my hand through her hair.

"The strong ones?" She asks and stands up to get them on the other bedside table.

"Yes please" I answer and she comes back to me with the box. "Thank you"

"You actually have to eat something" she sighs because I know she's concerned about me taking such strong medication on an empty stomach.

"It's okay, I'm just going to drink one" I say with a reassuring hand on her chest as I swallow it down with my coffee.

"Okay but do you want a heat pad or something?"

"I just want you" I smile and sit up to wrap my arms around her neck.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick then we c-"

"Noooo baby" I cut her off and hide my face in her neck. "Just lay down with me for a bit"

She wraps both her arms around me and she starts rubbing my lower back. I slightly groan at the relief and push my body back into her hands. "Ooohh that feels so much better."

She doesn't say anything and just keeps rubbing my back. She knows I get bad cramps on the first day of my period and she's always there to ease the pain.

She pulls back after a few minutes and I thank her with a lingering kiss.

"I'll be right back okay" she smiles and struggles to get out of my grip because I really don't want her to go. "When did you get so strong?" She laughs as I finally let her go.

"I was always this strong sweetheart" I scoff. "I just don't want to bruise your ego."

"Stop using sweetheart in a sarcastic way" she whines. "Not with me"

"This is exactly my point, you can't even handle a little joke." I playfully roll my eyes. "Weak"

She gasps and I start laughing. "Fuck off" she chuckles and picks up a shoe from the floor.

"No,no, no" I yell as I duck under the covers. I wait for the shoe to hit me but it never comes and I peak out to see if it's safe for me to go back up.

I smile when I hear the water running because I knew she wouldn't really throw me with a shoe.

That's my thing.

I reach over for my coffee and get my phone as well. As the screen lights up I sigh at all the notifications. I have so many emails but I don't have the motivation to open them yet because some of these emails are work related and it will show how busy my life will get in the following weeks.

I know I have about five days left to relax then everything goes back to normal. I know Alex will start her training as well which makes me feel better. But I'll definitely miss these days with her. I love spending time with her, whether we do something or not. I know today will be one of my favourites even if we lay in bed the whole day. It'll be totally worth it because she is right next to me.

I reply to a few messages from my friends and scroll a bit through my Instagram notifications. I quickly get a picture of me and Alex from last night to make a quick New year's post.

We took a lot of pictures last night and it's hard to actually choose one because I love all of them. One of my favourites would definitely be the one where we are kissing. It wasn't taken at midnight but nobody would know, so I upload that one.

New Year, more kisses ❤️

Just as I put my phone down I hear her getting out the shower. I smile in excitement because in a few minutes she will be back in bed with me.

I quickly finish my coffee and put it down on the bedside table just as she walks out.

"So I was thinking" she starts and I look up to see her wearing underwear already.

"Yeah?"

"I want to get another tattoo before we go back" she smiles as she looks through her bag for some clothes.

"Okay, what do you want? And where?" I ask as I watch her get dressed and I'm thankful for the conversation to keep my mind occupied.

"Maybe your face, on my ass" she smirks as she walks over to the bed.

"Okay uhmm, I would never tell you what to do with your body but please don't put my face on your ass." I slightly chuckle even though I'm trying to be serious.

"Why not?" She laughs. "I thought you would be happy that I want you on my body. That's a very big step in our relationship."

"That is very cute baby but I don't think that's a good idea." I reach out to her as she climbs back in bed with me. "You never put a girlfriend's name or face or whatever on your body."

"How about your face like on my breast and your nose would be right where my nipple is?"

"Oh gosh" I laugh. "Ok first off, Please don't get a tattoo around nipple, that would fucking hurt and secondly, please don't put my face on your body. That'll be weird."

"Why?" She laughs.

"Alex" I laugh in frustration because I know she's only teasing me but I'm also not sure if she is joking about this tattoo or not.

I really don't want to see my face everytime she's naked.

"Ok fine, not your face" she smiles and pulls me down to the mattress.

"Thank you" I smile and enjoy her arms wrapping around me.

"Maybe in the future."

"Alex"

.....

A/N

Boring? I know right?!
But it's okay, I enjoyed writing it ;)

Sorry for any spelling errors. I tried my best to find them.

Thank you to everyone who still reads and votes for this book.

I do it all for you🌸

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Much Love 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 30
Alex Lopez joins the Glee Club to try and find her place. Things take a dramatic turn. But for the better. Quinn Fabray x Fem!OC Season 1 - ? G!P Rea...
73.1K 1.5K 36
Alex and Emily have been friends since the 8th grade, and friends with benefits since college. But Alex starts to fall madly in love with Emily, But...
242K 8.4K 71
Eli Torres just wants to go through her last two years of high school without making any real connections. She's convinced herself that she's moved o...
8.9K 150 20
Y/n is a new kid going into William McKinley high and she's not afraid to be her and is apart of the lgbtq openly and freely with the boyish clothing...