I'M INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU ✔️

By Tejran_addict

I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each... More

Introduction
Chap 1: "I LOST MYSELF TOO"
Chap 2: "HOW I LONGED TO SEE YOU"
Chap 3: "THAT LOVE NEVER ENDED"
Chap 4 : THE LIFELESS LIFE
Chap 5: DESTINY ALWAYS PLAYS ITS GAME
CHAP 6 : YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME, MORE THAN MYSELF
Chap 7 : HIS EYES SHOWED HER A GLIMPSE OF HIS LIFELESS LIFE
Chap 8 : "DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY, I FEEL SOMETHING."
CHAP 9 : IT WAS THEIR DREAMS THAT HURTED
Chap 10: THERE WAS STILL HOPE IN THOSE BROKEN PIECES
Chap 11 : GOODBYES ALWAYS HURT
Chap 12 : WILL DISTANCE MAKE HEARTS GROW FONDER?
Chap 13 : HER SILENCE SPOKE OF HIS LOVE
Chap 14 : I MISS HIM
Chap 15 : THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T WANT US TOGETHER?
Chap 16 : GRATEFUL TO GOD
Chap 17 : GOD WILL NOT BE CRUEL
Chap 19 : FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?
New Book

Chap 18 : THE BIG SURPRISE

3.6K 360 57
By Tejran_addict

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢⁱᵒⁿ: ˢᵘᵏᵒᵒⁿ ʰᵃⁱ ᶠⁱᶻᵃ ᵐᵃⁱ

Karan's POV

I try to open my eyes, my head and arms hurt, the world is blur for me, but soon could see clearly, 4 pale white walls, a door, I then glance over myself I was wrapped in plasters and tubes, with some machines next to me.

I notice some woman sleeping next to my bed, and then I realize she's not an ordinary woman SHE'S MY WOMAN. MY GIRL, the human I wanted to spend my rest of life with. Tears roll down my cheeks, if only I knew that just an accident of mine would be enough for me to get her back, I would have done it at devoleena or om's wedding itself. I caress her cheeks, my fingers longed since months now to caress them, hold them, pull them, kiss them.

She stirrs in her sleep, I knew she was gonna wake in just a few seconds and obviously I would definitely not let her in so easily, she definitely has to pay for leaving me dying. I know I was the one who left her, but not just me she's equally responsible for where we both are now.

She wakes up, and calls me Sunny, aahh my ears were desperate to hear this since months, I then decide to play with her. I act as if I don't recognise who she is, and she started crying, my laddoo. She was crying, I made her cry, but I wanted to surprise her something today. Yes I'm gonna do it today itself!! Doesn't matter if I'm on my death bed or in the ICU, I am gonna DO IT! We have waited enough.

She runs out of the door crying breathlessly. I feel guilty, but at the same time relieved SHE STILL DOES CARE FOR ME, SHE STILL LOVES ME, NOTHING CHANGED SINCE 7 MONTHS, WE HAVE KEPT ON LOVING EACH OTHER EVERY SECOND IN THE PAST MONTHS, no matter how hard we tried hating each other.

Sometime later she rushes with nurses and doctors around me, she still kept crying, I tried so hard, so hard to not melt, but I needed to this FOR MY BIG SURPRISE!

The nurses check on me and ask alot of questions, while I just couldn't concentrate on anyone else but her, I could understand from her condition, that I fucked up her past few hours by being in the hospital.

The nurses send My Laddoo out since the doctor was checking on me, the doctor looked worried, looks like she informed them that i couldn't recognise her, and then I spoke "Doctor I haven't forgotten her, I know who she is, I know everything, I'm playing since I have planned something big for her."

"OH MY GOD, Karan you scared me....(she takes a pause) ....Hi I'm Anastasia George, your doctor, and you would be under my supervision for the next few days."

"Hi doctor Karan Kundrra here, thanks for saving me, I hope you didn't have to repair so much in my body" I joke.

"You really should stop pranking that girl, she is so disturbed since almost 7 hours now."

"I'm sorry, I'm doing this for some BIG SURPRISE, also doctor I wanted your permission if I could do the big surprise here for her, the arrangements wouldn't take long."

"I think Mr.Kundrra you really need to take rest, your body has still not recovered." said Ana.

"I will completely rest, but please could you give me the permission to do something for her, please?" I try to make a puppy like face so that she allows me.

"Mr.Kundrra I'm the doctor here, and my utmost goal is your safety." She says while getting up.

"I swear I'll take care of myself, I anyways won't do the work, just say a yes doctor, cuz this is really important." I said to her almost begging her, I REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS, I CAN NOT WAIT ANYMORE.

"OKAY desperate man, but not tomorrow, you gotta take rest for Tomorrow, you can do it the next day." She says while getting out of the room

"OH MY GOD thank you so much doctor ana" I reply.

"But please let me know, the details of what you are deciding to do here, but for now take rest, i now take a leave since i have few patients waiting" She said.

"Yes sure Doctor." I said.

OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. I had already planned all this for her, as she was coming back today, I had made all the arrangements with the help of Aryan my friend. I had to call him and inform about this shit that just happened with me.

I call him, and tell him at what I did, I pretended to not remember her, and he scolded me for that, I mean I know its wrong, but what's life without some fun. I tell him to the necessary arrangements in the hospital in my room, since I wanted it to be perfect.

--

I was soon asleep, due the affect of the medications, she hadn't come in my room since the doctors had told her to leave, no one did except the nurse, who came to give me the medicines.

It was morning, and before I opened my eyes, I hear some few faint sounds from a corner of my room, I open my eyes and realize it's the washroom and the voice is of someone crying.

FUCK-
I know this voice.
Oh shit, she's crying

Is it because of me?
No shit-

I wanted her to be out, I scream and she comes out running, wiping her tears, with a red nose and red eyes. I feel like killing myself already. I made her cry so much.

"WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?" She comes next to me, checking from head to toe, if I was hurt somewhere or not.

"Um yeah I'm good." I said looking at my toes, I didn't wanna look at her face, or else I would lose it.

"Why were you screaming then?" She asked in a loud tone.

"I thought some burglar was in there in the washroom, so I screamt." I said lying

She looks at me, stares at me, I look at her back of why she didn't say anything.

"Are you even serious right now I thought something happened to you." She says

"If something happens to me then?" I ask her with raising my eyebrows.

She remains silent for a minute, but her eyes spoke instead.

"You don't even remember me and you are asking me this?" She says.

"I don't remember you right? Then remind me who are you?" I was sure I broke her heart by saying this line.

She looks down, and then at me.

"You... really ....don't ...remember ...me?" She says with her voice cracking.

NO TEJU DO NOT CRY, I DO NOT WANNA MELT, i don't want the surprise to spoil.

"You are acting as if you are my wife and I have forgotten you." I jokingly say to make the emotional environment better.

"You aren't married Karan Kundrra, there isn't a ring on your finger." She said, and I could sense the pain in her voice.

"There certainly isn't, but I wish there was, I wish I had a wife, someone who would care for me, someone who would be the mother of my children." I said looking into her eyes, without a blink.

"You just want kids right? Not the mother?" She said.

GOD THE WAY I CONTROLLED MY LAUGH SO MUCH AFTER SHE SAID THIS, IS SHE OKAY? she is sounding so lame right now. Chot mere sar pe lagi hai ya iske?

"You are too lame" I said.

"Well have your soup, I had come here to give this."

"Are you the nurse?"

"Do I look like?" She snapped at me.

"No then why are you serving me?" I ask, I was loving the pretend game.

"JUST EAT IT" She said while leaving me to eat it alone.

"Will you call ma? Did you tell her about me?" I ask.

"Oh yeah lemme call her." She says.

She calls ma, and hands over the phone to me, I talk to maa, who was sobbing, while I consoled her, that I'm doing good. I talk to her for a pretty good while and then say her a goodbye. Laddoo was next to me the whole time.

"Thank you, but how do you have my mom's number?" I asked.

"Karan have the soup!" She glares at me, she anyways knew how much I hated hospital food.

"No I don't wanna eat it." I said.

"I'm not asking you if you want to eat or not, I AM TELLING YOU!" She said to me.

"I don't wanna eat it for a valid reason."

"And what's the valid reason Mr.kundrra?" She asks sternly.

"My hand hurts, this one is already fractured and this one has god know how many tubes in it plus I talked to maa for so long so I don't think I can lift my hand anymore." I lie confidently, I wanted her to feed me.

She brings the spoon filled with the soup near my mouth and gestures my to have it. She feeds me silently, I eat it silently. None of us say anything, but it was a peaceful silence, something which my life lacked since 7 months.

She hadn't feeded me with her hands since months, I forgot how food feeded from her hand tasted, it always tasted better when she feeded me. IT WAS SO PEACEFUL, I stared at her face and she continued feeding me.

"I think you should rest." She says while taking the empty bowl and spoon with her.

"By the way..... thanks!" I wink at her and smile at her.

Just as she was leaving the room i say " and listen I think one of my friend aryan would come here, send him in, and please I don't want you here in my room tomorrow the whole day, since I am gonna be with aryan, if you wanna come to visit me, you can but after 10 at night."

She remains steadfast in her position for sometime and then says "Okay" and leaves shutting the door.

I feel bad for not allowing her to see me, but this was a part of the surprise.

--
NEXT DAY.

Everyone came to visit me except her today her parents and pra too had come to meet me, I was shit scared after looking at her dad, he didn't mutter anything for quiet long judt aunty and pra were speaking but then he came close and asked "do you still love her?"

"Yes" I replied
He nods and moves out of the room, but before leaving he jokes " be aware, if you break my daughter's heart again, ye Jo bachi kuchi haddiya hai na usse bhi today dunga"

I laugh and assure him I won't.

Aunty talks with me, along with crying included, Every mother is same right, everytime they aren't doing anything but crying, even though if you are completely alright, I guess that whats called a mother's love, I do take neetu aunty as my second mother.

Pra warned me too just like his dad, I should believe Wayangankar's are really protective of their girls. I inform them both about my surprise and also about the stupidity I was doing, pretending to not remember her.

Aunty was mad at me, for again playing with her daughter's feeling, but then I completely explained her what the surprise was about and she allowed me to do it. Well, her permission was much needed.

It was 10 and I was expecting her to come, i knew she would after not being able to see me for hours.

After a few minutes she comes, since the room was dark

"SUNNY? I mean Karan?" HER voice panicked a bit, I was sure she was trying to search for the lights.
I close the door she was holding because I wanted it to be pitch dark.

----------------

HELLLOO BUDDIES

HOPE you liked this one, and yes next would be the last chap, gosh it took me so long to complete, I would apologise for my late updates everytime.

Idk when I would update next since my mom has planned me to visit the earth's people🥲🤦‍♀️ I mean she's taking me to many places🤦‍♀️ idk if I'd get time or not.

Thank you and love y'all♡
-TEJRAN ADDICT🐍🌞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 21.5K 41
Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra , Two popolar individuals and names in the industry. What happens when they both are approached to sign Khatron Ke...
111K 16.8K 58
" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he said looking straight into her eyes and...
40K 2.9K 10
The two souls that destiny brought together had to part ways . What if their paths cross again ? What if even after wanting to reconcile , there's so...
603K 49.8K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married