Pleasurable Pain

By Fantasma_Author

After losing everything, because of her father Stefano Russo Sophia Russo hunts him down wanting him dead. Sh... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - By my Hands
Chapter 2 - Plain and Simple
Chapter 3 - Triple Shot
Chapter 4 - Vixen
Chapter 6 - Amazing
Chapter 7 - Drama
Chapter 8 - Nichole Channing
Chapter 9 - Chloe Diaz
Chapter 10 - Chained
Chapter 11 - Synch
Chapter 12 - Everything
Chapter 13 - Running
Chapter 14 - Separate ways
Chapter 15 - Beautiful
Chapter 16 - Scream
Chapter 17 - AffectionateοΏΌ
Chapter 18 - Disloyalty
Chapter 19 - Fighting for control
Chapter 20 - Weird
Chapter 21 - Estrella
Chapter 22 - Warehouse
Chapter 23 - Marino
Announcement - Book 3

Chapter 5 - Control

1.5K 34 3
By Fantasma_Author

Sophia's POV

_________________________________

"The name is Maxon. Maxon de Martel." He says.

"The hitman." I say blankly, and frankly I'm also unimpressed. I'm sure a man like him expects a cake, and balloons when he name drops. Too bad for him, I have neither.

I can tell he's a little shocked that I'm not trembling in fear by now, or incredibly lost in a trance of his big blue eyes.

"Yes." He says a smirk making its way to his face.

"Well it was nice meeting you." I say sarcastically.

I turn around continuing to walk. I don't need to make an impression on me. I need him to forget my face, but I can hear him walking behind me.

"You know Olivia isn't easy to take out. She's one of the best, but you were able to take her." He says.

"Yup." I say.

If he's referring to that woman then he obviously doesn't know who the best are, because compared to them she was nothing.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

I stop walking once I reach the motorcycle. I didn't know one of the world's most known hitman was a fan of twenty questions. 

"None of your damn business." I climb on.

I reach for the keys, but they're not in my purse. You have got to be kidding me.

I hear dangling, and I look over to see Maxon with my keys in his hand. Well I guess technically they aren't mine since I stole them.

I reach for them, and he pulls away. I'm officially pissed. I climb off the bike walking towards him. I wasn't giving him my all before, but I'm definitely going to give it to him now.

"Easy." He says putting his arms up in surrender.

"I just want to talk." He says, but I know he wants more than that. He's trying to come off as friendly, but everyone knows he's quite the opposite.

"What the fuck do you want Maxon?" I don't miss the way he smirks when I call him by his name.

"Jase told me you were looking for Stefano. I am to, so my question is what do you want with him?"

"I want him dead." I say simply.

"I was hoping you would say that, because I do to."

"It seems I have competition." I say.

"But what if you don't."

"What do you mean?" I ask confused as to where this conversation is going.

"I think we should work together." He says.

"You don't even know me." I state blankly.

"I know that you're just as capable as me. You're the only person besides me to get this close to finding Stefano. Now imagine what we could do if we worked together." He says.

"I don't usually work with other people." I say, especially people as well known as him when I'm trying to stay hidden.

"Me neither, but sometimes we need a little help." He says.

I absolutely completely, and utterly know it would be a mistake if I accepted his help. When have you ever heard of someone like Maxon de Martel asking for help anyways? There has to be a price to this.

"Okay." I say going against every ounce of sense in my body.

"Do I get your name?" He asks.

"Nichole Channing." I say giving him my fake name.

What am I stupid? I would never give someone my real name.

"Well Nichole I look forward to working with you." He tosses me the keys.

The engine roars to life as I turn the motorcycle on.

"Fottimi." I say under my breath when the gas says E.

I look over to see Maxon smiling. He taps his foot waiting patiently for me to speak to him. I know it's not possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was the reason I have no gas.

"Some assistance please." I say offering him a fake smile. He just chuckles pulling out his phone.

"A car will be here in five minutes. Where do you need to go?" He asks me.

"Nearest hotel." I say.

I was going to stay with Estrella, but I don't want him knowing her address. Plus, I'll just leave the hotel he drops me off at, and find another. He doesn't need to know where I'll be sleeping in general.

Once the car arrives he opens the door for me.

"Ladies first." He says, and I just roll my eyes.

Getting in after me he shuts the door.

"So Nichole why do you want Stefano dead?" He asks me.

I couldn't be more confused. I've heard the whispers about how dangerous this man is, but he isn't showing me any of those characteristics. But this is how men like him get people.

He puts on a nice charming show while he's secretly taking his gun off safety, and preparing to kill you.

"He hurt a friend of mine." I say.

"Same." Maxon says.

I wonder who he's talking about? I don't care enough to ask.

Once the car comes to a stop I step out, and we're not at a hotel.

"Where are we?" I ask him, and my hand twitches ready to grab my gun.

"My house." He says as if it's nothing. He just brought a stranger that he knows is dangerous to his house. This man really does think that he's untouchable.

"I told you to take me to a hotel." I'm aware that I'm being very hostile, but this shit is shady.

Out of the blue Maxon appears to help me. I don't even know why I agreed to this. A part of me thinks he could be working for my father, but Maxon has always made a very clear stance against him.

"First off drop the attitude. Second off you're going to be working with me, so you can stay here. Third if it makes you uncomfortable staying with me alone don't worry because Olivia's here."

"The same woman that tried to kill me earlier?" I ask purposefully not dropping my attitude.

"Fuck no." I say turning around. I don't even try to get back into the car, I walk toward the road.

Maxon grabs my arms pinning them behind my back with one hand, and he grabs my throat with the other all in one swift movement.

"You need to learn how to fucking listen. I said drop the damn attitude." He says squeezing my throat jerking my body closer to his.

"I don't know who the fuck you think I am, but I am not that blonde bitch who probably gets on her knees whenever you tell her to." I say.

I see the anger grow in his eyes as the dark blue color somehow gets darker. I wince when his hand squeezes my wrists, sure to leave a bruise.

I'm taken by surprise when his lips are smashed into mine. He kisses me roughly, and hungrily. He bites my bottom lip asserting dominance.

I don't let him have it forcing my tongue into his mouth before I take control biting his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.

He lets go of my wrists, using both of his hands to feel all over my body. My hands get lost in his hair pulling at the strands.

This makes him groan into my mouth. I moan into his when he squeezes my breasts through my dress.

We fight for control neither one of us wanting to surrender to the other. He brings his hands down cupping my ass as he picks me up.

I throw my legs around his waste as he carries me inside of the house. I close my eyes tightly focusing on our lips. I hadn't realized how long it's been since a man has touched me like this, and I let them take me all the way.

I don't notice where we're going until I open my eyes, and we're in a bedroom. He puts me down turning me around, so that my back is facing his front.

He wraps his arms wound my waste roughly tugging me against his body. He places kisses on my neck lighting my skin on fire.

Every warning in my head, and all my senses telling me to run out of this room are nowhere to be found. I usually have a little bit more self control than this, but I have very little pleasure in my life. I just can't find it in me to stop him.

I just want him to fuck me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 56.3K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
47.3K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
287K 4.2K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancΓ© she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
349K 5.6K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ’π„π’π’π„π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ #𝟏"❦ β€’ π†πˆπ€πππ€ π‘πŽπ’π„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...