My Best friend's Boyfriend

By TheyLoveMeechie

One Night Changes Everything For RaquelπŸ€¦πŸ½πŸ’œ More

IntroπŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ€”πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ˜«
Chapter 2πŸ˜­πŸ‘©πŸ½β€βš•οΈπŸ˜ 
Chapter 3πŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜·πŸ€°πŸ½
Chapter 4πŸ˜­πŸ›ŒπŸ‘«
Chapter 5
Chapter 6πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ€”πŸ™πŸΌ
Chapter 7😭β™₯️🀞🏼
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
PleaseReadSS ccB Imma
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35.
37.
Love On The Brain
38.
39.
40.
41.

36.

405 16 8
By TheyLoveMeechie

I seen Raquel text telling me to come upstairs. She said she had some important to tell me but couldn't cause Mario was always around.

I walked to his old room when I heard moaning.

I put my ear to the door when I heard Raquel's voice. "Wait Mario Wait." She said.

Oh my god Rocky and Mario back together ?

I walked off pretending I didn't hear anything. I was walking down the steps. "Have you seen Demarion?" Brooke asked.

"Nah." "What about Rocky?"

"Nope."

"Lord they just left they kids out here." "They with his mama." "Yeah and my mama want him to come get them she doing some."

"I'll get em where she at?" "Kitchen."

I went to the kitchen to get they boys. They was sitting there not doing anything so what's the problem I don't know.

I grabbed em.

"Where my son?" She asked rudely. She still pressed about Rocky lashing out.

"I don't know but I got them."

"They need to take care of they responsibilities how you gone disappear at your own party." She said walking off.

I ignored her.

Brooke POV
I was curious cause Jess answers sounded fishy. Like she knew where they was.

I walked upstairs walking down the hall when I stepped to Demarion's old room. I could hear people in there but they was whispering.

I was confused.

I opened the door slowly cracking it when I seen my brother with the cover around him and legs in the air. Who the fuck is he in bed with?

I was also glad he had a cover around him.

"You love me baby?" He asked her. Ew.

"Mhm I love you baby." She moaned out when I put it together. "What about another baby?" He asked her. "Makeup for baby girl." He continued.

She moaned before responding.

"As many as you want daddy." She said. I slowly closed the room door. "What the fuck?" I said low to myself. Rocky has a new boyfriend who she just spent New Years with.

It's only the end of January and she already fucking Mario again?

Wait till my mama hear this shit.

I backed up and went downstairs.

Raquel POV
We was laying in bed and he had his head on my chest. "Just like old times." I said playing in his hair.

"I missed you Rocky."

I kissed his forehead. "I never went anywhere. Now let's freshen up and stuff before ya mama flip."

He lifted up like a big ass baby.

He stared at me with them eyes.

"Go Mario." I said. "Ight Ight." He got up and picked me up making me laugh. "Stop." I said.

"Stop what?" "Stop playing before you drop me mane." "Ian worried." He carried me to the bathroom making me remember even more memories including his father.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah it just been a minute since I've been in here." He nodded and grabbed the towels.

I used the restroom and cleaned myself up.

We couldn't take a full shower so we just had to wash everything good. Once u was done and dried off I threw my sweater and shoes back on.

"I look like I just had sex?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Nah you good baby."

I nodded. He finished up and hugged me. He held me for a minute and I let him cause I knew this was hard for him cause it's hard for me.

He pulled away.

"Let's go baby." I said grabbing his hand.

We walked out the room and tried to play it normal. I walked down first.

"Brook have you seen Robyn and my boys?"

She looked at me some type of way. I shrugged it off cause me and Brook just got back on speaking terms I'll hate to turn up at his going away party.

"With Jass."

"Where is she ?" "Ion know." I just rolled my eyes. "Y'all good?" Mario asked walking up behind me.

"Yeah." We both said staring at each other.

"Ight cool. Where my kids?"

"Neither of y'all know where they at? So where was y'all?" She asked us.

I just walked off.

Demarion can deal with that shit but I'm not I'm a grown ass woman for real.

I called Jess.

Hey sis I'm outside in the backyard.

Okay here I come. You got the babies?

Yeah. We sitting by the fire pit.

Okay. Thank you.

No problem sis.

I walked to the back passing through the kitchen. "Where have you been?" His mama asked me.

"Minding my business." I said.

"Uou can't just leave yo kids out here."

"You have had no problems watching the boys when Mario asks you too so why you making it a big deal now?" "Cause you are their mother."

"I know that. I was in labor with my boys I pushed em out I'm fully aware that them are my kids."

"So act like it." I laughed.

"Man Ian got time for this." I walked passed her. I went to the backyard to see my babies sitting with Jess. "Thank you." I said.

"No problem. You gone sit out here ? I can't be around all them uppity folks."

"Yeah me either his mama just pissed me off for real." I said. "What happened ?" "Ion even wanna think on it."

"Okay. So what you have to tell me? You and Mario back together?"

"Nah I could've told you that with him in the house it's some else but we'll talk about that later." "Awe shit I assumed y'all was back on."

"We ain't even been talking to each other for real until today."

"Let me whisper some." I moved in closer.

"I heard y'all fucking." She said.

"Just now?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah that was not suppose to happen."

"For real?"

"Yeah and you must walked in?"

"Nah I heard it at the door when you told me to come up. I went back downstairs and got the kids cause they was making a big deal about y'all disappearing."

"Damn I could've sworn I heard the door closed and I told Mario he said he didn't hear it but girl fuck them we walk off for a few minutes it's an issue like you they grandmother what's the problem with watching them?"

"Girl you know she just extra as fuck it's only cause you here if you wasn't she would've never said none and nah Brook was asking me where y'all was.

I told her I didn't know that's when I found y'all so I got the kids cause they was doing too much."

"Did Brooke follow after you?"

"Nah she stayed by the stairs." "Jess I think she seen us." I said.

"What?"

"I heard that door close Jess I'm not crazy then we walked down separately she see me it's straight attitude all I asked was where my babies were."

She shook her head.

"You gotta get away from these folks Rocky."

"I can't just pick up and leave Jess it's hard with kids." "Go with Demarion. They got him an apartment out there for y'all anyways. What's stopping you?"

"He's not mine anymore."

"Raquel."

"I know Jess but I can't play games with that man heart like that. I was firm on the us seeing other people thing if I turn it around now we both gone be confused.

I gotta see this shit through Jess. God ain't making me separate myself from everybody for no reason."

She nodded.

"I understand." "Thank you." I said. I just held my boys and was in deep thought. I don't know what I'm finna do.
______
We all was back inside eating and chilling. His family was all gathered around in the living room partying and dancing.

He walked over to me.

"You brung some extra milk or you gotta pump?" He asked. "I made some extras." I dug in they bag and gave it to him. "Thank you."

"No problem. You ate yet?" "Nah not yet imma feed them first."

"We can trade off. I'm bout done anyways I'll get em while you eat." "You sure?" "Yeah you haven't ate all day go eat some." 

"Okay. Here you go."

He really has mastered carrying both of them. I still be struggling.

I grabbed Nicky and sat him on my lap then grabbed Dae. He gave me the bottles back. "You need some?" He asked me. "I'm good thank you."

"No problem."

"Ma I'm done." Robyn said holding her plate up. "Okay go throw it away baby."

She got up running to the trash.

"Y'all young girls start early huh?" She asked me. I looked up it was some older lady.

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"You look about 17 and you have all these kids." "I'm 18 and my kids have nothing to do with you."

"Don't get mad at me cause yo life over."

She just walked off.

When she said that I was furious as fuck but even worse that shit made me what to break down cause all I've been thinking about lately was all the dreams I had for myself now I'm stuck just being a baby mama.

I just started feeding my sons trying to zone out the best I could. I was so ready to go.

Demarion POV
I rode to the crib with my cousin to get the truck. I was gone head to the airport from my mama house. "You and Rocky?" He asked me as we drove.

"What about us?"

"She ain't going?" "Nah."

"Damn I hate to hear that. Y'all folks crazy about each other."

"Yeah but she feel she need some time apart to figure out what she want so I gotta respect that." "Sound like you just giving up to me."

"What you mean?"

"If I had a woman like Raquel man....who was there when my auntie nem let yo ass sit in prison? Who took care of you when you tore yo ACL? Who massaged yo back after every game?

Who gave birth to yo kids Nîgga?

Who love you so much she risked every bond in her life just to love you and carry yo kids?

I'm just saying cus, brother to brother right now. You'll be dumb as hell to leave without Raquel again. I'm just saying."

I had a lot of respect for my cousin we grew up together we was like brothers. My auntie passed giving birth to him so my mama helped raised him. His dad folks moved out of town and took him with them so we only kept up through phone until he started coming to our events.

I nodded.

We pulled up. "See you back at the house family." I said. "See ya." We shook up.

I got in my truck looking at just my shit in it and the place me and Raquel made home. I love that girl with every bone in my body.

But I gotta let her go.
_______
I was back at the party and everybody was doing they goodbyes and hugging me.

"Think about it cus." My cousin said.

I nodded. "Love family." "For life." He said. We hugged and shook up before I hugged my mama. She just held me. "Ma you acting like Ian coming back."

"Well with you having a place out there now you might not always wanna come back."

"Ma I got kids imma always come back."

She nodded.

"Where Rocky?" I asked Jess.

"She went to change the boys." "Okay imma wait on her." "Here I am." She said walking down the steps holding them.

It looked like she was crying a little but stopped. 

"Awe man imma miss y'all." I said picking up my sons. "Man." I said just kissing them.

"You gone be back in time for they first birthday right?" "I should be if coach ain't got us summer training." She looked disappointed.

"Imma be down here for spring break fashoo." "Okay." She said low.

"Can I get a hug?" I asked her.

"How? The boys occupying both arms." "I got em." Jess grabbed Nicky and my cousin grabbed Dae.

I held my arms out.

She hugged me awkwardly before finally relaxing into my chest I just held her.

"I would've preferred no audience." She said making me laugh. "Ight clear the room people!" My cousin started making everybody go into the kitchen.

"Close the door of the den and don't be ease dropping." He told them.

We laughed.

She pulled apart.

"Imma miss you kid." She said. "Seems like all we did this visit was argue and fight?"

"Yeah. We just can't get it right Huh?" She asked.

I laughed.

"Maybe we can't."

We stared at each other. "Stop cause you gone make me cry again."

"So you were crying?"

"Yeah Nîgga you leaving me with two bad ass boys for 6 months again."

We both laughed.

"Mannnnn imma miss you girl."

"Imma miss you too."

"Come with me then." I told her. "What Mario?" "That was the plan anyways baby. I go for a semester then we get a place out there. I got the place baby everything set up just come with me."

She was crying as I held her hands.

"I can't mario." She said.

"Why not?"

"I gotta get Raquel to where Raquel needs ti be I can't be a stay at home mom forever. I gotta feel like Rocky again."

I sighed.

"I thought you said it was better."

"It was well I thought I was I don't know it's one minute everything is okay next minute I'm not even sure. I can't run behind you for the rest of my life Mario. I love you baby and imma be rooting for you from home just like I been doing."

I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead.

She had a Nîgga dropping real tears.

"Go Mario." She said pulling away.

"I love y'all." I said.

"We love you too. Can't wait to be screaming your name from the stands at a pop up game or two."

He laughed.

"Sayless I'll be waiting."

"Easter." She said. "What about it?" I asked her.

"You come back the week of Easter for spring break. So you'll get to spend Easter at home with us. Maybe do a lil Easter egg hunt if they walking by then."

I laughed.

"Yeah I like that."

She smiled before grabbing my face and kissing me softly. I deepened it and smacked her ass making her laugh. "I can't stand you." She said laughing.

"Yeah yeah yeah you love me."

"Sadly I do." She said.

She was stilling smiling and I was happy we was ending off on good terms this time.

"Walk me out?"

"Yeah I gotcha." We walked to the truck. "Be safe and text me when you make it to the airport, getting on the plane, if the plane makes a stop break, getting off the plane, going through the airport, getting in your car, on the way to your apartment, and when you open the door of your apartment, I also want a virtual tour."

I laughed.

"Yes ma'am anything else?"

"Nope that's it. Just be safe in both areas you know what I mean." I laughed. "I'm saving myself for you."

"Boy bye." She said laughing.

"Ight mane gone go to the house." "Get in the car first." "You what me to get in the car?" "Yeah." "Okay." I got in the truck.

"All the way in and close the door." She said.

Raquel POV
He was laughing but I was serious. He did it and rolled the window down.

"Was that hard?"

"Nope but leaving y'all is."

"Stop before you make me cry just call us we always available." "Yes ma'am."

I smiled before walking back to the porch.

I stood on it. "Drive off." He laughed. "You so cliché" he said. I laughed.

"Boy go!" I said.

He honked twice laughing as he pulled off.

I waved bye.

I walked back in the house everybody was in the living room. His mama just stared at me.

"You let 'em leave?" Jess asked.

I nodded.

She hugged me and I cried softly into her shirt. 

So guys we only have a few more chapters of my Best Friends Boyfriend before it Endsssssss omg it's been such a roller coaster stay tuned to see what happens next in the life of Raquel and Demarion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 284 52
Just read and find out
52.2K 786 52
One night can change everything... (Alejandro Rosario)
10.4K 510 19
How do you go through a day of life, when everyone makes you go through hell? [Beware of many writing mistakes]
358K 14.9K 61
even the good girls can make bad decisions.