Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

By avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Baguio - Part 2

1.9K 107 340
By avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

---------

"They can have the world.
We will create our own."

They left Foggy Mountain Cookhouse at almost 2:30 in the afternoon since they also enjoyed the view and Leni found it some time to digest Risa's surprise for her.

They went to Burnham Park to walk around and also to enjoy the cool breeze. But before that, they wore caps to somehow cover their faces.
At first, they were both hesitant because there were a lot of people. But Leni decided to ignore and held Risa's hand.

Risa attempted to remove her hand from Leni's.

"Ah-uh.." Leni protested.

"Maraming tao, 'ga."

"So? Pag yan inalis mo, di mo na ako lab." then she pouted her lips.

Risa felt soft seeing Leni this sweet and clingy so she just let what she wanted and she held Leni's hand tighter.

Leni smiled so bright and they continued walking around the park.

"Love, bili tayo cotton candy tsaka ice cream, please?"

Risa patted Leni's head.

"Sure."

"Penge pera, mommy?"

Risa shook her head.

"Ay loko. Ginawa pa akong nanay."

"Sabi mo, baby mo ako?"

Risa couldn't resist Leni's cuteness so she pinched both of her cheeks.

"Bakit ba ang cute-cute mo today? Oo na. Eto na."

They both bought ice cream and cotton candy then they sat for a while.

"Hindi ba tayo nito lalamigin?" Risa asked.

Leni leaned on Risa's shoulder.

"Basta ako sure akong hindi ako lalamigin. Kasi hot ang girlfriend ko." then she inserted her left hand in Risa's shirt and rested her hand on her girlfriend's back.

Risa flinched because of Leni's cold hand.

"Oh my god! Ginawa mo namang literal na hot, e. Yan na nga ba sinasabi ko, Maria Leonor. Kapag ikaw nagkasipon."

Leni just continued eating ice cream. She looked up to see Risa and she gulped when she saw how Risa licked the ice cream.

Risa noticed her staring.

"What? May dumi ba ako sa mukha, 'ga?"

"Ha? Ah. Wa-wala."

"Ba't ka ganyan makatingin?"

"Uhm. Wala, love."

Then Risa continued licking her ice cream.

"Oh-oh my god." Leni said it out loud.

"Ano ba nangyayare sa'yo?"

"Ka-kasi... Ah wala. Diyos ko po."

Then Risa realized it just by looking at Leni.

"Oh my! Pangga ha! Yang utak mo."

"Kasi naman. Ba't ka ganyan kumain ng ice cream?"

"Pano? Ganito?" then Risa licked her ice cream again, but now in more seductive way.

"Hoy, ano ka ba! Ang daming tao."

Risa laughed. "Looks familiar ba?" Risa teased.

"Risa!"

"Mamaya?"

Leni's eyes widen.

"Ana Theresia!"

Risa just laughed seeing her girlfriend's red face.

After they ate, they continued walking and Leni thought of riding the boats.

"Tara doon? Sakay tayo. Pero mas gusto ko dun sa swan. Para tayo tsaka yung bangkero lang yung sakay."

"Opo. Sure, Pangga."

Then Leni jumped and made small claps.

"Thank you. Tara! Bilis!" then she pulled Risa right away.

That moment, everything slowed down for Risa and she only saw Leni despite of bunches of people around them.

My Pangga who is a "dakilang no reaction" is now acting like a kid and enjoying every moment we're here. Not thinking that she is the vice president of the Philippines, instead, just an ordinary person who's taking her time to savor this once in a while chance given to us.

I could see clearly her happiness in her eyes and from those undying dimpled-smiles since we ate in Foggy Mountain Cookhouse, which make her much more beautiful. Her energy was also on top which I think my first time to see in three years of our relationship. And I would never get tired to watch her in this kind of moment, especially now that she's allowing me to treat her like a baby.

Risa still couldn't get off her eyes from Leni even when they were already on the boat.

"Okay ka lang, love? Nahihilo ka ba?" Leni whispered.

"No, I'm fine."

"Kanina ka pa kasi nakatingin sa'kin. You're missing the view here."

"Hmmm. Di. Okay lang. Mas maganda ka pa rin sa view, Pangga."

Leni blushed and she pushed Risa.

"Ikaw talaga."

But she pushed Risa a little bit strong to make Risa startled and almost fall in the water.

"Oh my God!" Risa exclaimed.

Leni grabbed her immediately but before Leni could react and say sorry, both of them cracked into laughter.

"Ayan! Ang landi-landi mo kasi, Ana Theresia."

"Ako pa may kasalanan, e ikaw 'tong nanunulak."

And continued laughing...

After some time, they finished their time in boating and decided to ride bicycles.

"Bike tayo?" Leni invited.

"E, 'ga. Di ako marunong magbike diba."

"E di turuan kita. Tara na. Please?"

"Baka mahulog ako. Nakakahiya."

"Hindi. Ako bahala sa'yo. Wait mo'ko dito. Rent lang ako isang bike. Dyan ka lang, ha. Wag kang aalis." then Leni went to the bicycle stall to rent one.

Risa just smiled watching how excited Leni was to get a bicycle.

In just a few, Leni went back to her with a bicycle.

"Sakay na, love."

"E. Natatakot ako."

"Ako nga bahala sa'yo. Di kita bibitawan."

Risa blushed interpreting what Leni said as a double meaning sentence.

"Talaga? Di mo ako bibitawan?"

Leni got what Risa meant by the tone of her voice.

She smiled, "Promise. Di kita bibitawan, love."

Risa smiled much bigger.

"Hmmm. Sabi mo yan, ah. Pag ako binitawan mo, kakagatin kita."

"Aggressive ka naman masyado."

"Loko."

Then Risa started to ride the bicycle with the help of Leni.

After some time....

"I think kaya mo nang ikaw lang. Would you like to try?"

"E natatakot pa ako, 'ga."

"It's fine. Dahan-dahan lang. If you feel like matutumba ka, just lay your feet down. Okay? Go on. Kaya mo yan."

Risa took a deep breath and made a serious face which made Leni chuckled.

Determinado yan?

"Go on, love." Leni cheered.

Then Risa started to cycle on her own. At first she was a bit shaky but eventually abled to balance herself. She made a quite distance from Leni without stumbling. And because of the joy she felt of her achievement, she shouted.

"Did you see that??! Oh my God!! I made it, Pangga!"

People immediately stared at her.

"Ooops. Sorry." she apologized.

Leni giggled from the distance and signed Risa to cycle back. Risa did and when she reached Leni, she rose her two arms and clapped.

"Oh my God. I am so happy!"

"See. I told you, you can."

"Galing-galing ng teacher ko, e. Anyway, hindi kaya nakilala nila ako dun? Omg nakakahiya."

"Hindi naman siguro. Yaan mo na." Leni answered then she chuckled.

"Can I do more rounds, Pangga?"

"Sure. Sure. I'll wait for you here nalang."

Then Risa continued cycling by herself.

Leni then couldn't stop herself from smiling watching her love enjoying learning something new.

She's so precious. I couldn't see her eyes anymore because of her big smiles. Napakaganda.

Between the two of us, she's always the more mature one when it comes to taking care of things at home, and of course saakin. Siya yung mas maasikaso sa mga bagay-bagay kasi nga gusto nya raw akong binibaby. But watching her now, she's like a kid enjoying her childhood. And I think she's worth na i'baby din. Ayaw nya lang talaga. So this moment is really rare for me that's why I really enjoy it.

Leni got her phone from her bag and took pictures and videos of Risa riding a bicycle.

Risa eventually got tired so they returned the bicycle and sat for a while.

"Napagod ka noh?" Leni asked.

"Opo pero nag-enjoy ako. Thank you, Pangga."

"Ang galing-galing mo nga, e. Next time, pag bumalik tayo dito, sabay na tayong magbabike around the place. Mas masaya yun."

Risa nodded happily.

"Gutom kana ba? Kain muna tayo."

Then they both had some snacks and remained sitting while resting and talking.

It's almost 6pm when they noticed the time.

"San tayo magdidinner, love?"

"Kahit saan lang, 'ga okay lang."

"Hmmmm. I want sabaw kasi lumalamig na lalo. May alam ka bang bulaluhan dito? Kumakain ka ba nun?"

"Oo naman. Tara! May alam akong malapit lang din dito."

Then they proceeded to Pet's Bulaluhan and ordered their food. The staff automatically distinguished them and asked for pictures and both of them kindly granted their requests.

They ate peacefully and rested again for a while.

"Masarap dito, ah." Leni said.

"Marami pang masasarap na kainan dito. Sa susunod try natin yung iba."

"Pagod kana ba? Balik na tayo sa hotel?" Leni asked.

"Ha? Kala ko magnanight market pa tayo?"

"Kaya mo pa?"

"Oo naman. Grabe ka sa'kin. Nagvitamins ako bago tayo umalis."

Then both of them laughed.

Then they drove to the night market. They wore extra jackets with hoodies to protect themselves from the cold weather and caps again to somehow cover their faces.

They started to walk around like doing some window shopping.

"Hey, 'ga. Ang cute oh! Bili tayo?" Risa pertaining to bunny ears headband.

Without waiting for Leni's answer, she already told the seller that she would buy two.

"Suot na natin bilis!" Risa excitedly said.

"E nakasumbrero tayo."

"Yaan mo na." then Risa wore one to Leni then wore on herself the other one.

"Hindi ba tayo parang timang neto?"

"Kasama mo naman ako maging timang, okay na yun." then she chuckled.
"Wait. Picture tayo." then she got her phone and took a picture.

Then they continued walking.

Leni slowly slid her hand to Risa's hand and she felt Risa held her tighter.

She felt her face burning.

They continued walking and both of them felt they were the only people in the area. They enjoyed each other's company talking random things and buying things even they were actually unnecessary.

Risa then became more energetic. She would skipped or jumped while talking with Leni and while looking at some stalls.

Leni would just smile watching Risa enjoying her time.

Around 10 PM, they decided to go back at the hotel.

Getting in their room, both of them jumped off the bed and let out a loud sigh at the same time.

"Napagod ka rin?" Leni asked.

"Opo. Pero ang saya noh."

Leni nodded.

"Sana laging ganito. Yung wala tayong iniisip na trabaho." Risa continued.

Leni just stared at her.

"Ang saya-saya ko today, Pangga. Sarap-sarap mo talaga kasama. Happy ka rin?"

"Of course. Nag-enjoy din ako lalo na't ikaw kasama ko."

Then Risa rested her head on Leni's arm.

"I don't want to stop making memories with you, Pangga."

"Then don't. We have the rest of our lives to make more memories, love."

Risa looked up to Leni and their eyes met. Both of their smiles slowly formed on their lips.

"I love you, Leni."

"I love you, too Risa."

-------
See you around 🌈💜💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...
1.1K 39 6
Since my book was DELETED- this is a new one and re-uploading the oneshots
26.8K 721 11
With the new relationship energy phase of Leni and Risa's relationship fading and the real work beginning, how do they tread the fine line between fi...
63K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...