Jesus, take the wheel

By AlexGonalez

Twenty-three-year-old David King was miserable prior to the book. Before you ever met him, he was already awa... More

get closer to God by day by day
between me in God
before I came to god
find peace in the rain
just crying out to him
please God give me strength
things are going to get heavy
love you to even more jesus
oh my God this country is beautiful
I found him
my true love
all I want for my birthday is Jesus
never too late
before he saved my life
God is allways good
my new gay boyfriend
the time has come
god take me to the light
he change my life
thank you God
Jesus loves me
all I need is you Jesus
Look at this lovely heart Of Art
he's always with me
his love is his tenderness
this love is not over yet
I love his taste of Jesus
if the real Jesus comes today
the dark bedroom
you're still the one for me Jesus
I'm In Love With Jesus and Judas
Jesus's in Paradise
this is how When Love Never Ends
the love of Jesus Judas and zed
my life is so perfect as I have Jesus
the gay romance of jesus
he taste so good
Jesus we need to kiss
Jesus is good time gay Cowboy Casanova
his loves last forever for me
he saved my life he's so good to me
I am not done with Judas and zed but I'm keeping Jesus
facing my demons
Jesus always wins
holy fuck
The Passion Play
we are both gay and happy
David x Jesus
me and Jesus
I'm just Proof I'm still in love with Jesus baby
please Jesus, kiss me and pray with me.
I want Jesus to last forever
I'm gonna let it go
Our gay love was made in the USA
Jesus is the best toughest gay man ever
author notes

Jesus you are fucking perfect to me

67 2 0
By AlexGonalez

Chapter 47. It is going to get hotter because summer officially started today. We can go out on the beach and make out because we are all alone. Jesus kissed me and gently pinned me to the ground. It was just the two of us. Jesus is not the summer without you. We like to swim, but the hottest part is when we try to get outside and splash in the scorching sun.
Speaking about him, what a wonderful moment it is to be gay.
We both have fair skin, so we tan in the sun instead of needing sunscreen. Let us Eat was the name of the restaurant, and I am really hungry! French fries from Music Park at Union of Briarwood Fish and chips cooked in oil cherry Popsicles and Coke They begin playing music, beginning with Fall Out Boy Save Rock and Roll, which is one of my all-time favorites. The recreation space It does not matter if you identify as straight or gay; we are both gay and happy to spend time together at Union's beach music park. This is a June gay parley in the park between strangers who identify as gay or lesbian. Play some music and show some love for free. When I see gay people in tents in parks, I could just be more like myself because we do not go crazy for the simple act of kissing or lying down. I was gay before the summer; this gay man here is prettier than me.
I feel as though I was born gay before her time, so maybe

drawn to males. Let us get some chocolate ice cream. He is my Jesus, my gay boyfriend, and that is all I ever wanted.
chocolate chip, so I hang out with him and Easter, my best friend, a lot. Judas is here, and Easter was at the Rainbow Price at the Gate Pie discussing Easter with her girlfriend Sarah. The two gay men are Judas and Zed. He is been telling me that he is been sleeping with other gay guys, which is good because I am so gay. I do not want him. I want Jesus. Jesus is the true love. He does not use me for money or to just tell me that we are in love. Judas is a gay slut who only thinks about having gay sex with me.
I am aware that Judas cheated on us once before, but that was the only instance where I said, "I want Jesus, not you."
I do not want to have gay sex with you again, Judas. I mean, how much data was he crying a little, and he does not want to be like him. Can we please cancel this push it? Judas initially griped about not being able to have gay sex with me, but he wants me, and I do not want them. He got upset about it and went back to hurt my feelings. Jesus I wish I could escape him and give him my life. Judas was arrested, and I told him that I was his property. Judas, you have my undying love and hatred because he finds it so funny. Judas was making out with Zed, his gay boyfriend, and making fun of me. Although he has no choice, I do not want to start a fight with him because I would love to suck your dick, but did it suck my dick as well? Judas, please get out of my way and stay out of my life. I no longer want him. Judas is not in serious danger. I would rather not see Judas any longer. Jesus, I want to think of you constantly. I would never say he was going to kiss me soon. 
Please do not forget me; I want you between the moon and back. I am in your mic all the time; you kiss your touch. I want to start sexing his lovely, sensual body if that is what we want. He drinks beer, has light skin, and long, short brown hair. We were homosexual from birth. If we are unable to resist, we ought to get dressed and begin kissing.
Despite the fact that I was born gay, I adore my identity. When I am not unconscious, I still look to him to wake me up. It is time for that incredibly perfect kiss.
We have a great deal of Gay legacy to leave behind. Jesus, please never let me feel as though you are not being too fucking perfect; you are. You are extremely attractive and stunning. Could you argue that because you are perfect, everything is perfect? Jesus, you have perfect love. As we snap photos of each other kissing, Jesus shows off his strength by sharing the images on Facebook and Snapchat. Olutely Jesus, my gay partner is so incredibly amazing, and our videos and photos have received a lot of likes. My life has been called sometimes to what feels like years of hard years without him before,My life has occasionally been called to what seems like years of difficult years spent apart from him, but ever since you found me and that is him, I have never stressed my feelings. To Jesus, you are so amazing and full of love. You are absolutely flawless. Jesus is so amazing that I love everything about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.4K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
204K 10.4K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
1.3M 59.5K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...