do you still love me? | minsu...

By kurakuralino

book 2 of "friends with benefits" after six years away, minho finally returns to seoul, playing on an america... More

intro
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031

025

937 67 95
By kurakuralino

it was three am when minho woke up to use the bathroom and drink some water. his mind was still asleep so it took him some time to be familiar with his surroundings in the kitchen when he got there.

he went back in the room, noticing the pillows in the middle of the bed.

did he put those there?

he asked in his head. rubbing his eyes a little then taking small steps to the bed, removing the pillows in the middle and pulling the boy beside in a secure embrace, spooning him.

seems to be that sleepy minho forgot he wasn't in chan's house, and that the boy, who was previously laid on the other side of the bed, wasn't his boyfriend.

sunshine seeped into the blinds, hitting directly at jisung's eyes annoyingly. the younger stirred in his sleep, peeking at the blinds before shutting his eyes closed and turning away, facing the chest of the person beside him, who his sleepy mind thought was changbin, and draped an arm around the body that was holding him securely, then slept again.

it was too early to be awake for him since today, he didn't have any work.

fast forward to ten o'clock, jisung's eyes fluttered open. looking around, rubbing his eyes to somehow wake himself up.

yawning, he looked at the person beside him, heart stopping at the view of no one else, than minho, beside him.

his eyes widened slightly, but then softened when he heard him mumble some things in his sleep.

he smiled a little, lifting his hand up to brush minho's hair aside from covering his eyes.

"i love you.. so much.. na jaemin.." minho whispered in his sleep.

jisung stopped his actions and his smile faded. what a way to start your morning. he smiled sadly, moving next to minho, wrapping an arm around his body and hugging him close, clutching the fabric of the shirt minho wore, not wanting to let go any time soon.

he savoured every second of this hug, knowing well that he won't get to experience this anymore once the older wakes up.

he still had to get ready for the day, so he unwillingly detached himself from minho, slowly removing the hands around him and replacing his previous spot with a pillow.

while he did his morning routine, he couldn't help but wonder.

how did we end up like that last night?

he decided to keep that thought to himself, not planning on letting minho know about what he woke up to this morning.

being quiet, he left the room to make breakfast for the both of them, since changbin didn't seem to be home.

meanwhile, after he had left, minho moved around the bed, his dreams switching up.

his breathing got shaky as a tear fell from his closed eye.

"jisungie.. i don't want to go.."

"live your life to the fullest."

"please.. don't leave.."

"and i hope you find everything you want out of life."

"n-no, wait!"

minho sat up looking around, remembering that he stayed the night at jisung's. suddenly, he felt something wet drop on his hand. noticing he was crying, he wiped away his tears quickly and got up, going to the bathroom to wash his face.

he felt the need to fix the bed after he got out of the bathroom, so he did. he put the pillows in place and smoothened out the covers until he was satisfied. after doing so, he made his way outside, seeing jisung cooking breakfast.

"oh, good morning." jisung greeted, only glancing at minho once before putting his attention back at the pan.

"good morning, what are you making?" he asked, sitting on a chair, folding his arms on top of the kitchen island.

"breakfast, obviously.." jisung laughed.

minho scoffed, "i need you to specify, please." he displayed a jokingly uninterested look.

"eggs, bacons, and waffles." jisung said, wincing when multiple specks of hot oil, from the sunny side up eggs, landed on his hand that was holding the spatula.

minho just observed him.

this must be what life is living domestically with jisung.

he sighed, for some reason the feeling of wanting to be in changbin's place kept coming back to him, but he kept pushing it away knowing that he can't.

sizzling and hot oil popping was heard when the younger had put the bacon strips in the pan. a series of ows left the younger's lips as he continued.

jisung was glaring at the bacon strips when suddenly, a hand took the spatula in his hand.

"let me." minho said.

"the oil keeps popping, you might get-"

"forget it. it's better than seeing you getting hit by hot oil specks." he stated and took over, "just make the waffles, i'll do this for you." minho smiled.

jisung just nodded, a dust of pink appeared across his face as he made his way to the batter. he secretly inhaled and exhaled to calm his excited heart down.

"no work today?" minho asked.

"day off.." he simply answered.

"oh, well.." minho paused, thinking about his next words thoroughly, "would you like to join me and jaemin later?"

"to where?"

"we're going to the arcade."

"that's fine, i can just stay here until changbin gets back."

"you'll be lonely, come on, it'll be fun!" minho pushed.

jisung thought about it, "will it be fine?" he asked quietly, putting a portion of the batter in the waffle maker.

"of course! i see nothing wrong with that.." the older showed him his smile.

the that smile always has jisung's heart melting.

"alright.." minho beamed at the answer of the latter.

once they've finished cooking breakfast, they sat down and ate together, peacefully. before they have finished, jisung remembered the juice he made earlier before cooking. he finished his meal and went to serve them both some juice.

he put one cup in front of his spot, then placed anoher one in front of minho. the older muttered a quick thank you, his eyes focused on the little dots on jisung's hand that was probably from the hot oil specks.

jisung sat back down, getting caught of guard when minho gently took his hand in his, carefully brushing his thumb against the small red dots that he didn't even notice.

"does it sting?" minho softly asked.

"uhh, no.. just itches." he shyly answered.

minho let go of his hand, finishing his breakfast and asking a question again, "do you have any petroleum jelly?"

"i think so, i'll go check.." then the younger left.

jisung came back with vaseline, he handed it over to the older and was asked to sit next to him. complying to what the older wanted him to do, he politely sat on the seat right next to his seat.

jisung only watched what the older did, taking the lid off of the small container. carefully taking the younger's hand in his once again, he applied the clear warm jelly on the little spots on the younger's hand.

"my mom would recommend applying petroleum jelly whenever i'd get these from trying to cook back at home." he suddenly said, jisung only nodded, speechless of the whole situation.

the warm hand holding his, gentle fingers spreading jelly on the side of his hand.

jisung only noticed the same spots on minho's hand after he had finished.

"you have them too.."

"hm?" the older only said with a tilt of his head.

the younger giggled softly, taking the older's hand, holding it on his lap. he did the same thing and after, jisung held up minho's hand, putting his hand that minho treated against his palm as if measuring their hands.

"there, now we both have jelly on our hands.." jisung smiled, observing their hands that were pressed together.

minho's heart swelled at the action, his stomach doing flips. with a soft gaze, he watched the younger smile at the sight of their hands.

all he wanted was to hold jisung's hand forever.

jisung noticed the older's stare, his pursing his lips as he realized what he was doing. quickly, he pulled away his hand and looked away. the older's mood dampened at the loss of the other's touch.

he coughed, keeping his gaze down the floor but gave minho small quick glances, "u-uhm... thank you for treating my hand." tucking a strand of hair behind his ear, he reddened at the embarrassment he was dealing with.

minho nodded, "no problem." he showed a tight-lipped smile, "i should get ready now, thank you for breakfast." he said and jisung nodded only.

a while later, jisung was on the couch scrolling through his phone when minho approached him.

"i'll be off now, see you later?"

"yeah, yeah.. be safe on your way.." he lastly said, minho only smiled in response and left.

once jisung heard the door click, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. he looked at the time and planned on getting ready a bit later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
4.8K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
4.5K 98 8
Minho dates Y/N for a bet. Falling in love with her wasn't part of the plan and he slowly started developing feelings to not want to hurt her. Being...
21.1K 1.2K 37
Felix who gets into his career freshly new as a psychology doctor. Meets his patient Lee Minho the most mysterious person he has ever met. What will...