sunflower🌻 || Elizabeth Olse...

By gedankenlosewelt

After a traumatic event, upcoming singer and songwriter Florence Brown finds herself thrown into the world of... More

Loop stations
silence
Aftermath
2 weeks later
Groupchat
mysterious package
Elizabeth
Feels like
Taylor Swift
Truth
Headlines
Groupchat
café concert
Announcement
Time Jump
Marvel Chat
Livestream
Birthday
Radio silence
Taylor's Party
Breakups
Endgame Premiere
After party
Roomies
Nick
Lunch
girls night-out
spotted
confessions
narrative

Scarlett

1.5K 47 16
By gedankenlosewelt

Lizzie's POV:

Its been a few days since I've added Florence to our Marvel Group Chat and she was getting along greatly with all of them. Sometimes they even teamed up to make fun of me. That was mostly Scarlett or Evans then. I just liked the idea of them liking Florence, not that this was necessary in any way.

That's why I was happy to set up a date for Florence to meet Scarlett, when the latter asked me about it. Scarlett was visiting Los Angeles for some work stuff and that's why she asked me to hang out with her. And when she demanded Flo to come along, I immediately invited her as well. She had instantly facetimed me after reading the message, not being able to control her excitement.

"Lizzie, how am I going to act with Scarlett Johansson sitting next to me? I won't be able to speak properly," the singer told me nervously. I just laughed and explained how Scarlett was just another human being and that she didn't have these problems when meeting me. "Yes but you are not like a famous person.. you're just my Lizzie," she then explained which made me feel kinda happy.

Today was the day of our little girls date. I'm supposed to pick up Flo and then we're heading to the bar where we'll meet with Scarlett.

Looking at my closet, I sigh with frustration. What am I supposed to wear to a night out? Robbie and I never went to any bars or events. It's not like he wanted to keep me all to himself but rather because we enjoyed the privacy and peace of our house.

I settled for brown leather pants and a white turtleneck, combined with a black blazer. Of course I had to bring my sunglasses, but I guess these won't really prevent the paparazzi from finding us.

I stepped out of my dressing room and went to search for Robbie. I had told Florence a couple of days ago that my boyfriend and I were having some troubles in our relationship. What I didn't include was that she was actually one of the main conflicts in our discussion.

Everyone can see that I have been spending a lot of my free time with the brunette singer. And at the beginning of us hanging out, Robbie used to say that I was being happier than ever. Until a few weeks ago he expressed some concerns that the two of us didn't have as much alone time as before. I told him that this was only natural as I've never had a friend to hangout with and that he would have to respect that. After that he would get jealous whenever I mentioned her. He didn't bring it up again but I could feel his annoyance in the air.

He finally acknowledged it again a few days ago and told me that Florence probably only stayed with me to push her own career. In that moment I felt terrible about myself. I didn't understand why he wouldn't think that someone just wants to be friends with me. I even began to question Florence's intentions myself but quickly realized that she was the purest person I know.

Since then the atmosphere at home has been pretty tense. We usually avoided the term "Florence" to prevent any discussion. So that's why I'm not surprised to only hear a small "of course" from him after saying I'll be out with Florence and Scarlett.

I just roll my eyes not wanting to start a fight and make my way outside. Finally in my car I sent the singer a quick message, that I will pick her up in about 10 minutes. After I turn on the radio and hear Flo's song playing, a smile instantly finds it way to my face and all the stress seems to be gone. I enjoy the rest of the ride singing along to my friend.

When I pull up in front of Flo's house, the brunette was already waiting outside for me. She is wearing a black dress, something I've never seen on her before. Flo quickly gets into the passenger's seat and looks at me up and down.

"You look super pretty today Miss Olsen", is the first thing she says which makes my cheeks turn red. Being kinda known and having fans get very excited over you, you would probably think I know how to take a compliment. Well, I don't. That's why I am only able to mumble a little "Thank you" as a response.

"But I wanted to say the same thing to you. I have never seen you in a dress and now you're even wearing a tight black one? Who is this person next to me, it can't surely be my Florence?" I laugh and quickly send her a smile, whilst still concentrating on the road. The brunette suddenly looks down on herself and then back up again.

"Is it too much? Do I look weird? I was stressing about what to wear the whole day", she then says in an anxious tone which makes me want to stop the car and give her a long hug. "No, you look absolutely stunning Flo! I am sorry for making you feel insecure. I just wanted to tease you for being nervous about meeting Scarlett."

Her relief is very visible. "Thank god, your Florence would have to go back and change if you would have said the outfit's weird." I chuckle at her nervousness and then park the car next to the bar. Scarlett made a reservation so I tell the waiter the name and he leads us to a table in the corner, which is very secluded so only certain people can get to it. Thank god. I really don't wanna deal with drunk men.

I can already see my friend sitting at the table. While we're walking over to her, Florence whispers a quite "I think I'm gonna faint." I just grin and place my arm around her and gently push her towards her idol. Scarlett has now seen us approaching and stands up to greet us.

"It's so nice to see you again Lizzie", the other actress says while going in for a warm hug. I reincorporate the gesture and then push Flo towards her. "It's always good to see you too Scar. And this is Florence, she's been dying to meet you but it seems like her voice has now been shut off." I laugh at my own mean idea to embarrass Flo. It earns me a quick death glare from her which only makes the situation even funnier to me.

"Yes, I'm Florence but you can call me Flo.. if that's what you like. Florence is also okay. Miss Brown if you prefer it a little more formal. It's an honor to make your acquaintance", the girl goes on with a trembling voice. What a sweetheart.

Scarlett immediately starts laughing which makes Florence look at me with panic and confusion written all over her face. It's very fun to watch but I want to end the poor girls trauma and quickly explain: "No worries hun, Scar just thinks you're very adorable."

I can feel her relief and see her cheeks blush a little. Maybe she isn't called adorable that often.

The older actress has now stopped laughing and went in to hug Flo as well. "Yes, that's right. I'm sorry for laughing but you are so cute. It's very nice to properly meet you as well Flo. You can call me Scar.. or Misses Johansson if you want it more formal", she then playfully adds.

After we finished the warm welcome we sit down and order our first round of drinks. I'm seated in the middle, with Scar to the right and Flo to the left side of me. The conversation is running smoothly and I'm very happy to see my two best friends getting along so nicely. "I'm so glad to have the both of you. I didn't even know how much I needed this girls night", I then start and put my hands on top of theirs which makes them both smile at me.

Scarlett is the first one to answer: "I'm very happy to know you as well. And I'm so glad that you found Florence to keep you company. I can see that you are very good for my Lizzie Bear." The last part was directed at the singer which makes her choke on her drink a little and then look at me cheeky.

"I'm very glad to have found my Lizzie Bear as well. I must say that nickname is just perfect", she laughs while making fun of it. Scarlett looks at me with an expression that probably means "sorry that I gave her that idea" which makes me playfully give her an annoyed look.

After another double-round of drinks we were already talking much louder that intended. Thank god that no paparazzi can follow us in here because these pictures would have been priceless.

I had just come back from the toilet when I saw Scarlett and Florence laughing together at something. There was no nervousness left inside of the younger singer and she seemed to fully enjoy Scar's presence. All of the sudden, seeing the two together kind of made me feel a little bit uneasy. What if she's getting closer with Scarlett? Will she only want to hang out as three now?

There was no logical reason for me to feel like that right now so I dumped the thought and went back to our table. I felt guilty for thinking like Robbie. It's not like Flo can only have one actor as a friend.

Falling down on my chair, I felt a pair of eyes on me, brown eyes more specifically. She seems to have immediately picked up on my change of mood. "Hey, is everything alright Liz?" she asked so sweetly that I felt even more guilty about my jealousy.

"Yes, everything is good." I start and then decide to go with the truth. "I was honestly just a little surprised by how well you two get along and had an intrusive thought that told me, you would no longer wanna hang out with me now.. i know it's stupid"
After vocalizing my thoughts I look at the two to see if I completely humiliated myself now.
Instead of the expected laughter, they actually took it in a very understanding way.

Florence grabbed my hand which took me by surprise and caused my skin to get goosebumps. "I don't think you're stupid at all. But you don't need to worry, you will always be my favorite famous person", she calmly says and winks at me.

What a lucky girlfriend she has.

_______________________

Hope you liked todays chapter with Lizzie's point of view  <3

What's your favorite Marvel movie?
— for me it's Infinity War (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.8K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...
1.1M 35.3K 82
maia fox is a newcomer to the marvel cast, what happens when she grows closer to co-star elizabeth olsen? [social media story] elizabeth olsen x fem...
679K 22K 100
You're a singer-songwriter and Tom Holland's best friend. You meet Lizzie at his birthday party and have an instant connection. You're worried she's...
654K 19.1K 106
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...