Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Author's Note and Announcement

111 6 14
By blazingsuns

I can't believe it took me a month to write this message.

And I can't believe that once again, I was able to finish writing another Boboiboy fanfic.

First of all, I never expected myself to go back to the fandom after leaving for four years. Imagine when Boboiboy the Movie 2 was released back in 2019, I didn't care a single thing about it since I was so busy with my own life that I thought I'm too old to be here. Last year, in May 2021, I talked to an old friend of mine (I guess you guys know who she is) about Boboiboy and got updated about its recent release - the season 1 episode 1 extended version.

I have to admit; after watching it, I felt that I wanted to go back and pursue writing. It took me how many days to come up with a plot and it was even a rough one which means no planned ending at all. It was a huge risk for me to take because I know I have to invest my time and creativity in it.

I know that I can't make the same mistake I did with The New Student so I put all the pressure on myself. I stayed until 2 AM drafting the plot, looking out for inspiration, and even trying to picture every scene in the book. I finished writing the book last July 2021 and to be honest, it wasn't even a good finish. I did it just to say that I finished writing it before college happened.

While my first year was ongoing, I had to balance out being a student and an author. I even asked myself, how can I even do this? I can just publish the chapters for all I care, after all, at least there's an ending.

But I know Lia deserved a better plotline, a better development, and even a better ending compared to The New Student. My readers also deserve a good book to read since some of them treat this as their "rest" and I'm so honored to serve you like that. With the improvement I gained as an author, I also deserve to showcase it which is why I revised the chapters while my first year was ongoing.

It was all worth it.

At first, I didn't expect this book to receive any engagement with the number of people on Wattpad. I know some of them left due to personal reasons and I understand that. But goodness, I was proven wrong. Writing this book also allowed me to reconnect with my old Wattpad friends and I even got to meet new ones.

When I saw the rankings of my book, believe me, I almost cried. I can't believe my book ranked 1st in "Paradox" category ; 3rd in "boboiboyxoc" ; 7th in "Ying" ; 8th in "Gopal" ; 12th in "Yaya", and 13th in "Fang". I know rankings change every now and then but I consider them as a great achievement of mine.

What comes after Paradox? Well, there is a possibility that I will split down the epilogue into chapters that will be posted in a different book. I just need time to rest for a while to get back my creative juices and write again. Lmao, this is quite a spoiler hehe. Anyways, going back...

I want to thank everyone who has supported this book. A special mention to Eri erikenji__ who helped me with some parts and inspired me to go back to the fandom. Please give love to her book "Smoked Mirrors" since she is a great author as well! And to my other friends, thank you! Kai, I appreciate the positive messages, and even the spam comments lol. Rhea, thank you for your support and light jokes! I owe this to you guys.

And of course, I owe this to myself. I'm proud of the growth I achieved as an author. It wasn't easy going out of the box- who knew that an author who loves writing fluff would actually deliver that kind of heavy angst. I know that I will apply these learnings to my future endeavors.

Writing about Boboiboy will always be something that I love to do.

Boboiboy will always be home to me.

Thank you, everyone! No goodbyes hehe but see you later! :>

Love,
Ana <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 198 21
After defeating Retak'ka, there has been several murder cases reported in Rintis Island. Despite having his friends trying to figure the murderer, Bo...
15.8K 764 9
A companion to Boboiboy Elemental Problems . Want to know the hidden scenes between the chapters?
12.7K 641 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
10.2K 253 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...