Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

Av avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 Mer

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Baguio - Part 1

2.4K 102 201
Av avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------

It's holiday season. Although for some, they have two weeks or so to enjoy the holiday but for Risa, especially Leni, they will only have a couple of days to rest and enjoy the time being.

Risa stayed at her own house for two nights already to spend time with her kids.

While doing some snacks for her kids, her phone beeped and received a message from Leni.

"Miss na kita :("

Risa smiled and blushed.

"Pangga, two nights palang naman tayong hindi magkatabi ah." Risa replied.

"I know. But my bed feels so big now."

Risa covered her lips to control her smile.

"Minsan, iniisip kong magpaturo kay mama Leni pa'no magpakilig." Ianna whispered to her ate Issa.

Issa choked herself by the juice she was drinking.

"O, anak. Are you okay?" Risa asked Issa.

"Ah opo, ma. Si Ianna kasi kung ano-ano sinasabi."

"Bakit daw? Baka pwede nyo naman ishare kay mama?"

"Iniisip nya daw po minsan magpaturo kay mama Leni pa'no magpakilig." Sinta butted in.

"Hey, Sinta. Walang laglagan." And Risa's kids laughed.

Risa's expression was indescribable.

"Hala kayo. Nashy na si mama." Kiko.

"Ewan ko sainyo. Kumain na nga lang kayo. Kung ano-ano napapansin nyo." Risa.

"Oh, by the way ma. Tuloy Baguio nyo ni mama Leni sa makalawa?" Issa asked.

"Ah, yes. Sumama na kayo, please."

"Eh, ma. May kanya kanya din kaming plans, e. Tsaka okay na yon. At least masosolo nyo isa't-isa ni mama Leni." Ianna.

"Yiiiiiieee." her kids teased.

"Ay ano ba yan. Kayo talaga. Enough na ha."

Then the kids giggled.

Two days after, Leni arrived to Risa's house to fetch her.

"Hi, love. Ready kana?"

"Ah, andito kana pala. Saglit lang 'ga. Diko pa nalalagay sa bag extra jackets ko. Oy ah. Ikaw ba? Baka may nakalimutan ka. Lamigin ka pa naman."

"Hmmm. Everything's fine na. Tsaka andyan ka naman to keep me warm just in case."

Risa stopped what she was doing and looked at Leni with her eyes smiling.

"Ikaw talaga. O sya. Hintayin mo nalang ako sa kotse. Mabilis na 'to."

Leni then went to her car with some of Risa's stuffs and prepared.

Later on, Risa got inside the car.

"Ready! Tara na?" Risa said enthusiastically.

"Oh, asan mga bata?" they asked at the same time..

"Oh. May mga plano daw, e." Risa answered.

"Oh. Same with mine. Teka nga. Mukha atang nag-usap-usap ang mga bata ah. Talaga, oo."

After Risa settled her seatbelt, Leni leaned on her and kissed her.

"Hey. Para saan yun?"

"Namiss kita. Sorry na."

Risa blushed.

"Namiss din kita, 'ga. Tara na? Mukhang lalanggamin na tayo dito e."

Then both of them giggled.

Leni started to drive and after some time, Risa received a message from Ianna via Telegram.

"Ingat kayo ma and enjoy 😋💦💦"

"Uhmmm. Pangga, what does this mean?" Risa showing Leni the emojis Ianna sent.

"Ha? Not sure. Baka kasi since foggy and malamig sa Baguio? I don't know."

"Oh. Maybe. Anyway, nevermind. Minsan talaga feeling ko ang tanda-tanda na natin. It's too difficult for me to cope up with how they think and use this tech-things."

"Sinabi mo pa. Feeling ko nga mga anak ko inis na inis na saakin kasi lagi akong nagpapaturo ng mga bagay-bagay."

Along the way, they just talked a lot of random things and already enjoyed each other's company even they are not yet in their destination.

After 4-5hrs, they reached the hotel they booked. While checking in, one of the frontdesk clerks talked with them.

"Hala. Ang saya-saya naman po at dito nyo pong napili magstay. Idol na idol ko po kayo. Gusto ko po sana magpapicture kaso bawal po kami makipagpicture while on duty po e."

"Ganon ba? Kahit out kana, bawal pa din?" Leni asked.

"Ah. Pwede na po pero syempre nasa taas na po kayo nun."

"No, it's okay. What time ba out mo? Bababa kami." Leni.

"Hala. Talaga po? Out po akong 12noon po."

"Sakto. Lalabas kami mga ganyang time. Hintayin mo nalang kami, okay?" Leni.

"Hala. Thank you po senator and mada'am VP."

Then Leni and Risa went upstairs to their room.

"Sure ka ba dun, 'ga? Baka ipost nya sa fb o kung saan. Makikitang magkasama tayo." Risa asked.

"It's okay. Lagi naman talaga tayong magkasama." Leni chuckled.

"I mean, nasa bakasyon kasi tayo."

"Ano ka ba. Don't worry too much, love. It's fine. We are here to enjoy, not to worry. Okay?"

Risa nodded.

"What time nga ulit reservation natin sa Foggy Mountain, love?"

"12:30 pa. Why?"

"Diba malapit yun sa Burham Park?"

"Mm-mm."

"Then, night market tayo later?"

"Seryoso ka? Maraming tao dun. Lalo na ngayon."

"Love, hindi kumpleto Baguio escapade mo kapag walang night market! Game?"

"Alright, Pangga. Well, gusto ko rin bumili actually ng mga gamit sa bahay."

Leni laughed. "Hays. Very tita."

"Ay wow! Bakit ikaw? Ano bibilhin mo?"

"Well, same!"

Then both of them laughed.

They fixed first their things and rested for a while before they decided to go out for lunch. They made true to their promise to the clerk then drove to the Foggy Mountain Cookhouse.

When they got there, they were entertained immediately by one of the staff, maybe a manager, and led them to their table in the terrace.

"We are glad to serve you Senator Risa and VP Leni. Hope you'll enjoy the food and the place po. And don't worry po. I already got the phones or any camera devices of the staff po here for the mean time para hindi po kayo maistorbo and for your privacy na rin po."

Leni was confused.

"Ha? You don't have to naman. It's fine with us." Leni.

"Uhmmm. That's upon Senator Risa's request po VP. Sige po. We'll serve you the food po in a while."

"Uy. Ano yun?" Leni asked.

"Uhmmm. Wala lang. Para mas maenjoy lang natin yung place?"

"Ikaw talaga. Ayoko pa naman ng special treatment. H'wag mo nang ulitin yun, ha."

"Hehe. Sorry, Pangga. Opo."

After some time, their food has been served and they started to eat and talked again about random things.

Leni couldn't stop herself from staring at Risa while she's talking.

Hay. Napakaganda. Mas maganda pa 'to kesa sa view dito. And she smiled because of her thought.

"Uy, nakikinig ka ba?" Risa asked her.

"Ha? Oo naman."

"E bakit nga ngumingiti. Wala namang nakakatawa sa sinasabi ko."

"Bakit ba? E masaya akong nasa harap kita ngayon."

"Hin--- ha? Eto naman parang tanga."

Leni chuckled.

"Kumain kana nga. We have the whole day para dyan sa kwento mo. Kain ka muna."

"Mmmmmm. Try this. Sarap!" Risa and she offered her spoon to feed Leni with her food.

Leni looked around signing Risa that it's not a good place for the sweet gesture.

"Ay nako. Bilis na. Please?" Risa.

Then Leni just opened her mouth and accepted Risa's gesture.

"How was it?"

"Oh my God. It's good nga."

"See. Told you."

Kasi galing sa kutsara mo. Leni said in her mind and she giggled again because of her thought. Risa noticed her again but chose to ignore this time.

At the middle of their lunch, a staff from the restaurant got near to Leni and handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"Uy. Para sa'kin?" Leni asked.

"Opo mada'am VP." the staff answered.

"Hala. Kanino daw galing? Salamat."

She looked at Risa with a confused look but Risa just shrugged her shoulders.

The moment the staff who handed the flowers to Leni left, three men in black suits came with violins and started playing a song.

"Oh. Oh my god. Ano 'to?"

The musicians played "You". Eventually, Risa sang along with the song while looking straight to Leni's eyes.

You give me hope
The strength, the will to keep on
No one else can make me feel this way
And only you
Can bring out all the best I can do
I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up
You're on my side when no one seems to listen

Leni's heart was touched upon hearing the lyrics of the song. Remembering everything happened in the past, she felt Risa really really appreciated every thing she has done.

And if you go
You know the tears can't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart
Then suddenly the madness starts

It's your smile
Your face, your lips that I miss
Those sweet little eyes that stare at me and make me say
I'm with you through all the way 'cause it's you
Who fills the emptiness in me
It changes everything, you see
When I know I've got you with me

Leni didn't notice her tears were actually already flowing. Risa got up from her seat and wiped them and kissed her cheek.

"Don't cry, Pangga." she whispered in her most sweet and calm voice.

The music continued as Leni's tears continued to flow. When the song finished, the men bowed their heads and left.

"Bakit may paganon? Nakakainis ka naman. Pinapaiyak mo ako."

"Didn't you like it?"

Leni shook her head. Risa's expression turned into a dismay and bowed her head.

"Because I love it. So much. Thank you, love."

Risa lifted her head and saw Leni's beautiful smile. Leni then put her hand on the table asking for Risa's.

Risa then held Leni's hand.

"Thank you. You're really making my heart full and happy." Leni said while rubbing her thumb on Risa's hand.

"No. Thank you. Thank you for everything, 'ga. Really can't say them in words. Basta, thank you."

And they smiled at each other.
Leni let go of Risa's hand and crossed her arm.

"Ikaw Ana Theresia, ha. Nililigawan mo ba ako??"

"Ha?" Risa, confused.

"Kasi, kung oo, sinasagot na kita."

Risa huffed and blushed.

"Eto talaga. Parang sira. Kain na nga ulit tayo...."

------
This is a requested inspo from iswingbothways__ 🤭
Sana natawid ko mami 🙈
See you around 🌈💗💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

26.8K 721 11
With the new relationship energy phase of Leni and Risa's relationship fading and the real work beginning, how do they tread the fine line between fi...
1.1K 39 6
Since my book was DELETED- this is a new one and re-uploading the oneshots
11.8K 572 11
Aika Robredo x Female Reader One Shots DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction. Any semblance to works, names, places in real life are unintention...
63K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...