Saving Him// Fred Weasley

By Wonderless__a

Andrea Delgado finds herself thrown into a world she has always dreamed of visiting. A girl from a different... More

Chapter 1: The Castle over the Hill
Chapter 2: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 3: Familiar Faces
Chapter 4: New Girl's Predictions
Chapter 5: The Dramatics and the Fearful
Chapter 6: A Tidal Wave
Chapter 7: It's alright. Everything will be alright.
Chapter 8: Moony
Chapter 9: Diagon Alley
Chapter 10: Just what I (not) need.
Chapter 11: Better Days
Chapter 12: Runnin' from the feelings
Chapter 13: Bad Habits
Chapter 14: The Professor and the Boggart
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Tower
Chapter 16: The Gryffindor and The Slytherin
Chapter 17: Padfoot
Chapter 18: Bloody Hell, George and Lee
Chapter 19: Hermione's Sunday
Chapter 20: Happy Bloody Hallowe'en
Chapter 21: Detention
Chapter 22: Its Magic, you know
Chapter 23: Siriusly, The Black Lake?
Chapter 24: Lots of Love Here
Chapter 25: A Piece of Home
Chapter 26: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 27: Trip to Hogsmeade
Chapter 28: Sleep Over in the Great Hall
Chapter 29: Man, who knew...
Chapter 30 Lupin's Residence
Chapter 31: The Wrong Shirt
Chapter 32: A Weasley Christmas
Chapter 33: Trouble in Golden Trio Paradise
Chapter 34: Over a cuppa Butterbeer
Chapter 35: First Patronus and some snuggles
Chapter 36: The Break-In
Chapter 37: How not to ride a broom
Chapter 38: Attitude adjustments
Chapter 39: Crystal Balls, Prophecies, and whatnot
Chapter 40: Gryffindor's Victory
Chapter 41: Exams and stranger things
Chapter 42: That Dirty Rat!
Chapter 43: Dog Days are Over
Chapter 44: The Owl Post
Chapter 45: Padfoot and Moony
Chapter 47: City of Love
Untitled part
Chapter 48: Sixteen. Fourteen.
Chapter 49: Cross Your Mind
Chapter 50: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 51: A bad influence in poltergeist form
Ch. 52: Durmstrangs and Beauxbatons
Chapter 53: Mad, Mad, Mad
Chapter 54: The three... four champions?

Chapter 46: Where he belongs...

45 5 0
By Wonderless__a

Today is the day Harry finally gets to stay with us. We can finally be one big and happy family.

I feel for Sirius as he looks like he is about to bounce off the walls as Remus tries to explain to us, mostly him, about the plan for today. As we stand there at seven in the morning, out in the backyard before the old, rusty tire that he plans on using to get to the Dursley's house.

"Alright," Remus sighs, knowing him trying to relax his nervous and excited best friend would not work. "I should go now so poor Harry won't have to stay any longer at the dreadful place,"

"You two behave while I'm gone, alright?" He teases, motioning between the Animagus and me.

I chuckle, stepping over to give him a quick hug, "I will make sure Sirius doesn't go shedding all over the couch or peeing from excitement,"

The long-haired man immediately pushes me over at my teasing but smiles widely as he pats his friend on the shoulder before stepping back with me so Remus has space.

"I will make sure this one doesn't go overboard with the baking,"

"It helps when I'm excited or anxious!" I explain, once more, with a playful groan and an eye roll.

"Plus, Harry said he's been wanting to try my brownies so I'm baking those for him today," I stick my tongue out at Black.

Remus chuckles, shaking his head at us before placing both hands on the tire and he disappears. Not bothering to get into our playful banter.

"Yeah, well it wont help us all one bit when we start looking like Harry's uncle and cousin," Sirius teases, wrapping me up under his arm as he turns us to head back inside.

I roll my eyes, not deciding to comment any longer as I pull away and head into the kitchen to check on the dessert that is heating up in the oven.

"Did you by chance finish setting up his room?" I call out.

It's silent for a while before Sirius yells out from the livingroom. "Yes dear!"

I chuckle, knowing he was thinking hard on if he truly finished setting up Harry's room, that he volunteered to do and even picked the location, being the room between mine and his bedroom.

"Alright, just making sure," I chuckle as I turn off the oven and pulling out the glass pan.

"They ready?" Sirius walks into the room with a grin as he breaths in the mouth-watering scent of the walnut brownies.

"Yes, but none for you, mister," I giggle as a pout forms on his lips. "You don't wanna end up like the Dursley's, remember?"

"I revoke my sentence form earlier. Please, don't ever stop making desserts for us," He pouts like a child.

I roll my eyes, playfully patting the top of his head as he is bent down to get a closer look at the dessert. He peers over at me with a lopsided grin, before he suddenly snaps back up straight and turns his head towards the door on the other side of me.

We make eye contact as we stay silent before the sound of low talking starts coming from the backyard causing us to scramble over our feet and over each other. We try sabotaging each other as we make out way out the door and running at full speed to the wide-eyed raven, haired boy and the werewolf beside him.

"HARRY!" Sirius and I yell in sync. Both holding our arms wide open for the boy who looked panicked on who to go to first.

The poor boy didn't really get a choice at all as he is squeezed between us in a giant hug. Sirius rocking us both a bit on our feet as his arms hold tightly around us. Harry and me giggle at his action but enjoy the feeling of his hug.

"Oh, come on in here, Remus. Don' be shy,"

He doesn't respond but I can hear the sound of his feet shuffling before long after I feel my dad's arms encircle around us and squeezing Harry and me between the two men causing us to let out a huff of air as we were basically one person at this point.

"This... is... great..." I wheeze out,

"But... we... can't... breath..." Harry completes.

The two men chuckle at our obvious agony for air before giving us one last squeeze then letting us go. Harry still looked out of breath but the wide, eating grin doesn't hide the fact that he was happy to finally be here.

^^^

"Sirius was like a mad man, running back and forth and all over the room trying to make sure everything was looking perfect when we haven't even bought the cake yet. Everyone was gonna be there in ten minutes!" Remus exclaims with laughter.

"Oh man," Harry wheezes out, smacking his hand on the arm of the couch beside him.

"You think from his panic, he was the one about to have a baby!" I follow, causing Harry and I to burst out into tears and laughter again.

"Hey! Being chosen Godfather is a big honor, I'll have you two know," Sirius, who's sitting with a pout on the couch between us, arms folded before him.

"Oh come on, Snuffles. We both know you were way more nervous than James. And he almost passed out in the delivery ward!"

"Snuffles?!"

Harry and I exclaim before a roar of laughter escapes us once again, causing us to lean into the grey-eyed man who now has an amused glint in his eyes at out behavior.

"Thanks a lot there, Moony,"

Harry and I end up falling into each other as Sirius gets up from the couch, flicking his best friend in the head as he passes by him towards the kitchen.

"Oh, come on, you had no problem with the name before?" Remus chuckles, peering back to watch the man walk away, flipping him the bird.

Me and Harry try to control ourselves, taking in deep, shaky breaths as we slowly sit up to peer at each other, shit eating grins on our faces as both thought of the same idea.

"Snuffles!" We howl before cackling at each other once more.

"Okay, I think you two had enough sweets for tonight," Remus chuckles as he picks up the half eaten tray of walnut brownies from the coffee table. The most of it eaten from Harry and I along the night after dinner.

"Boo!"

"That's not fair!"

We call out after the man who starts chuckles, shaking his head as he heads into the kitchen and ignoring our calling for some more brownies.

"Man, I haven't laughed that hard in so long," I sigh out, wiping the stray tears from my cheeks.

"No kidding," Harry grins. Rolling over to lean against the arm of the couch, staring out into the flames dancing across from us.

I smile at his calming demeanor, the look of content on his face appearing more through the day.

"I'm really glad you are here with us, Harry." I whisper, smiling softly as the boy glances over at me.

"Me too,"

"Why don't we show young Harry here his new room?" Remus walks in, followed by a smirking Sirius.

"Definitely," I nod as Harry nods his head with excitement as we hop off the couch and following the two Marauders up the stairs.

"Now, we didn't add too much as we didn't know what you liked but we can always go out to Diagon Alley anytime this week. This summer and let you choose anything you want to add to your room like we- I did with Andrea earlier this year." Remus explains as we make it to the wooden door sitting right in front of the stairs.

He peers back at the green-eyed boy with a smile, his hand on the knob before he turns and pushes the door open behind him. Stepping over to the side to let the three of us follow into the room behind him.

We watch as Harry takes a full turn of his open room, the same size as the rest of ours. It was half the size of my room at Hogwarts which meant it was definitely a lot bigger than the one Harry had at the Dursley's.

"Wow." He whispers in awe. "This is... this is amazing, Remus. Sirius."

""M guessing you like it?"

"I love it," Harry chuckles out.

I grin over at Remus and Sirius who smile right back. Sirius directing his attention back on his godson as dad and I step back to let them bond over his new room. Letting his arm wrap around my shoulders and leading us out softly and towards my room.

"I think Harry is gonna be very happy here," Remus whispers down at me as we hear the low talking of the other two.

"I think he is already," I smile.

Remus just nods, the small smile on his lips widening a bit more and a small hint of sadness glosses over his eyes.

"I hope so...." He softly kisses the side of my head before pulling away. "I'll let you get ready for bed dear."

My heart hurts for him as I know he is thinking of Harry's parents and I don't blame him. Sirius had the same expression as we watched Harry take in his new room.

"They would be very grateful to you both. For everything." I whisper as my dad starts walking out.

Remus freezes at the entrance before he lets his head nod softly, a very audible sniffle leaving his nose as as he walks out into the dark halfway with his head low and his mind lost in old memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 462 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...
214K 4.4K 58
Emily Granger is different. She greatly clashes with her younger sister, Hermione, the bookworm that would never disobey rules. When she joins Hogwar...
47.1K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
1.3M 38.3K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...