A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)

272 12 5
By Noka004

"Are you okay Pan? You didn't get hit did you?"

"No" He smiled "I h-heard a noose?, it hurt my ear"

Thank God he's okay, I'll give that sad blob in my car a beating for putting Pan in this situation.

"M-mom, you cold?" He hugged me "your shirt? It gone"

Oh...right....I'm in the middle of the road....shirtless.

"Let's get in the car Pan, hurry"

I rush him into the car and look in the back seat to make sure the dudes still knocked out.

"(Here's) you jacket back" He placed the warm jacket on my lap and I put it on

"Thanks Pan, but one thing" I softly grab his shoulder "I'm not your mother"

His eyes saddened a bit but nodded and looked back out the window

"Whats your n....name?" He asked, not looking at me

"Y/n" I start driving, after putting my jacket on "You're coming with me to school tomorrow, so get some rest when we get home"

"K" He still kept looking out the window

"Hey, if you're going to work with me in a year or two you better work on the way your talking" I stare out at the road that have small buildings coming into view "there's higher-ups in this job and they don't take any disrespect, even if your with me"

"Are you the ups boss?"

"...no" I smile "I'm what the higher-ups are scared to deal with"

♠︎Pans Pov♤

S-scar...ed? How do you say that? What's it mean? Higher-ups? Can't say that either...I understand but my mouth don't....my mouths mean.

"Why?" I asked

"Why what?" Y/n yawned

Is she tired?

"Why (are) they..sar..d?"

"Scared?" She raised her eyebrow and sighed "their scared because...well the higher-ups are the top people of different mafia's or gangs that are allies with ours, each does their part but ours is the strongest, the one the others depend on most"

She looked down at me, almost asking if I was keeping up, then looked back at the road

"I'm Koviks № 2" she explained "also his last of his first 10, out of his first 10, 7 died, leaving me, Hellion and Him"

Her face soured, nosed scrunching barely and her grip on the steering wheel tightening

"But" she added "for now that's non of your concern kid, you should rest, we'll be home soon"

The sound of home sounds nice, I remember my old home, there were red stains everywhere, and weird puppies with hairless tails chewed the walls and the floor.

I lean my head on the window and close my eyes.....

...

...

"Get up Pan, we're here"

"Nooo, we not, I just closed my eyes!"

♧your pov♣︎

I sigh, unbuckling him and picking him up, shutting the door with my foot.

"Mmm" Pan mumbles softly, wrapping his frail arms around my neck

Guess I'm a babysitter now. He spotted that scope before me, he'll be a well trained hitman, if he stays trained under me.

The doors swing opens and bang against the wall behind them, "oops"

I look at the occupied couch that Hellion wanted in the lobby that only me and him were ever supposed to be in.

"Where have you been?" Belladonna asked as she popped up off the couch in the empty lobby we both stood in

"Out, go get the guy tied up in the car"

She stands and walks off to the car while I get in the elevator and head up to the housing floor. (the floor with all the rooms and shit)

After I reach the housing floor I walk to Hellions room and plop Pan on his bed, "this'll be your room for now, I'll check the guest floor and see if there's a spare bedroom.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Belladonna

"What?" She answers, a tad of venom sewn into her question

"Bring him to the basement floor, you get there by pressing the emergency alarm three times"

"K, I'll see you there, this bitch is heavy by the way!"

"Quit whining"

I hang up and place my phone in my back pocket. I should get a shirt, all I got is this jacket right now and it's soaked..along with me. A sweater would be nice, I'll need my mask too, it really scares some people and this guy seems new at this.

My door opens with a slow creak and I throw my bag down by my desk and start getting changed.

I get my black, stained red, sweater on and grab my mask.

(The digital mask that can show simple emotions like anger, straight faced and sadness, and it kinda looks like the purge mask but is bullet proof and goes all the way around your head)

"Lucius, let's give the hostage a good scare huh"

He barks and runs to the elevator, jumping up to taps the button.

A ding on my phone sets off so I checked it, it was Belladonna saying, or texting "ready".

"Right on time buddy, good boy, your gonna get to let loose a bit" I give his head a pat and rub behind his ears "wish I could"

The doors open and we both hop in and I press the emergency button three times.

I place my mask on, letting it form around my neck, turning on the voice changer to a much deeper raspy voice, and then my leather gloves with built in spiked brass knuckles.

"Ready?"

Lucius snarls his lips up a bit, revealing his wolf teeth, eyes glaring at the door.

The doors open and Lucius restraining himself from charging right away.

"Go wait for me"

He listens and charges off into the dark, I tap the side of my helmet.

"Select mode"

"Flicker, color mode deep red in a minute" I might not need Lucius for this

My steps lead to the young man in the middle of the room, tied securely onto the wooden chair, the fading grey light barely lighting his top half up.

I wave my hand and Belladonna, who stood behind him, tore of the burlap sack from his head to the cold, stone flooring.

He looked around then stopped, glaring in my direction, the metal of my knife pointing the little light right into his eyes

His mouth opened but nothing but an airy croak came out, his eyes narrowed at himself before they looked, rather fearful

My gaze falls to my knife and I look back at my mask, flickering the deep red I wanted

"Your own words betray you?" My voice comes out deep and raspy, unrecognizable to even myself.

"..."

"Heh" I step closer "now, tell me, why the fuck you came after me, and from what I know, you haven't seen my face"

I get closer "so of you some how do escape, I don't have to worry about a thing, except killing you"

I lean in real close to his bloody face "Now, explain, you have 10 minutes before I kill you"

He stares, horror taking over his features as he turns away, shutting his eyes as hard as he can

"They s-said....i-it'd" he paused and looked up fearfully "b-be easy"

"What?" I tap his forehead and his eyes shut "they said what?"

"You, the-y said f-for my first mi-mission you'd b-be the perfect target" He stuttered out, pushing himself back from me

"Mm, that's just disrespectful" I flick his forehead and walk to the table that was hidden in darkness

"B." I look over, behind the young man at Belladonna, as she answers with a hum, startling the guy.

"Come here" I command and she listens, walking over and standing next to me "pick one" I point to the many torture devices I had prepared.

"Now, you're gonna tell me everything" I point and drag my knife from his throat to his stomach "for every second you're not talking, I'll take a pound of flesh from somewhere on your body, and I don't care where"

He starts rambling, throwing any word he's ever learned out for me to hear.

"Oh shut the fuck up, I have to be able to understand it bitch, slow down" I growl at him

"They wouldn't tell me his name!" He screams "they said...they said no one can know his name....p-please" he whispered the last part "h-have a heart"

"Heh...hehahahahaha! Oh I have one, it's not mine, but I have one, it's in the freezer in the corner of this room" I whisper into his ear.

"Organs sell for a lot you know, hearts are needed extremely fresh though, the one I have has been kept alive my something one of my co-workers made"

"I-Im sure I can pay you! Just let me go!"

"Pfft" I chuckle "you, what are you worth? Hmm, few hundred? Maybe a thousand? It doesn't matter if you can't even get out of some ropes"

I sigh and point my knife to his eye

"You're boring, I know everything and didn't even have to touch you, disloyal mutt, I was thinking about recruiting you if you stayed quiet but..you didn't"

I inch my knife closer and closer, seeing the reflection of my knife in his eyes as his pupils turn insanely small.

"How do y-you know everything?"

"It's easy, you got sent here as a new member, even though you didn't say your bosses name I know who he is, and I also know their listening through your earpiece"

"W-what?! How'd you know?!" He screams, wiggling around

"I also know that if I didn't say that you'd try and say you don't know what I look like, but you came after me specifically, so you had to see at least a picture" I wave Belladonna back over "As well as you're ex military, don't know what kind of service but you're somewhere in there, and that you looked up where to find me all on your own, most likely to impress your boss"

I take the device out of Belladonnas hand, heretics fork, forgot I had this.

"You know what this is?"

He shook his head no, face scrunching as Belladonna tore out the earpiece.

"It's a medieval torture device, it goes around your neck, look up, like this" I wrap the leather strap around his neck, the pronged metal fork forcing him to look up, pressing against his neck and chin "even try to look down and the prongs on the bottom will go in your neck and you'll suffocate on your own blood"

"You sick fuck" He tries to shout but is forced to a pretty still motion, not wanting to die

"The definition if that is very different for each person, if I wanted to be a sick fuck then Lucius would be eating you while your still breathing" I reach my hand out and plug his nose "but I'd never do that to Lucius, he doesn't seem to like your smell"

I look back at Lucius and he stays a good ten feet back, snarling and snapping his jaws at this man's direction.

"Now, usually I don't murder people who serve, but I got a tip that you were coming so I looked into your history" my mask shows the smirk I had on, still flickering "unnamed, born on base, got dishonorable discharged, had several still open cases of...rape and murder first degree, oh and can't forget the murder of your wife and two children"

His eyes glare at me, but his smirk remained unhidden

"You feel no remorse, which is why I'll torture you as I please, and no one, and I mean no one will help you" I lean back and look to Belladonna

"ready?"

"Always"

♤Timeskip♧

My eyes open slowly to a added weight that I didn't notice, I lazily look down and watch Pan cuddle into me.

"Haaa, now school"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
5.8K 284 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
98.5K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...