操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement

27 1 0
By horikell

Credits above: Fru in twt!

"Hm? Growing already?" Miko sighed, looking at her now past shoulder length hair, "I mean it's been awhile since I cutted you no?" She said eyeing the black strand of hair in her palm.

It's been a month and a half since the girl has properly trim her hair, after the incident she tends to keep her hair short as possible beacuse of reasons, unlike humans they grow atleast 1/2 inches of hair per month but since the ravennte wasn't one her hair tends to grow longer and faster.

She grabbed a pair of scissors from one of her drawers, as she lined up the scissors in to be ends of her hair the sharp object digging slightly through the it.

She thought about it, her occupied hand was still while she was lost in thought.

She slowly move her eyesight in front seeing her reflection from the glass mirror, images onces again flashed painfully the girls mind.

Not expecting what she saw she dropped the pair of scissor backing away to recall what she saw, thankfully the sharp scissor didn't hit the girl's feet or leg.

She held her head slightly rubbing it, she sighed deeply and raising her head, her eyes now showed annoyes.

She grabbed a near by comb then started to gentle comb her hair, picking up the scissors from before and putting it away.

She sigh looking back at her reflection with a frown. She started at her herself, purple eyes meeting eachother, her fingers reached the mirror.

"Mei. Soon everybody will know what kind of a creature you are" She remembered his words, she blinked at the memory.

She picked up herself, dusting off the dust on her shirt, putting a strand of hair behind her ear before plasting a smile.

She arrived at raimon's soccer field, she stopped at the stairs seeing the improvement of her teammates, she smiled to herself before her eyes caught a certain person at the side.

Seeing tenma and shinsuke with kariya made her tilt her head walking behind the green haired boy.

"Well get this time" tenma cheered to which shinsuke agreed cheerfully, the girl made her presence, "morning" she greeted kariya who shoot her a glance greeting her back.

"What are you guys up to?" She asked the three, the two smiled to at her. "We're practicing a new hisastsu tenchqinue!" They replied in the same time.

She nodded backing away a bit giving them some space, she observed them starting with both tenma and shinsuke running to eachother, kariya kicking the ball fight in air.

But since the lack of balance and strength they failed resulting them both to fall on the ground.

Miko let out a giggle, giving out her hand to tenma to which he accepted. "You guys are missing balance and strength, practice more and I'm sure y'all can do it" She said giving him a warm smile.

Tenma scratch the back of his head giving her a laugh and a thank you to which she nodded. She helped the boy up and letting go of his hand.

"I'll be in the benches if you need me" She ensure, he nooded then continued thier practiced.

She greet the managers and coach kidou.

"They really be improving thanks to you" The girl leaned as she spoke, "just doing my job" kidou simply replied as he went continued looking out the field.

Practiced ended boring so miko decided to visit a certain place.

She was walking peacefully until she heard a ball noise, following the source of the sound she saw nishiki kicking a soccer ball into a wall, she noticed the ball was painted red in a side and the wall having a blue point in the middle.

She figured out he was trying to do and woop out her tablet to take notes. Even with her being occupied she sense a presence behind her, turning around she saw coach kidou she smiled as a greeting.

He stopped to look what was the girl looking and saw nishiki, he gasp when he saw what was he was trying to do.

"He's trying to hit that blue mark?" He said, "Probably" Miko replied as they both observerb the male.

"You don't usually take this route, why your here" He asked the girl who was writing in her device, "cats" She replied without looking at him.

She tapped her screen before putting away her things, she jump one by one through the stairs looking back at the adult. "I'll be going now, tell me if he did something I'm now gonna feed some stray cats ehe" She added a giggled at the end as she left.

"Huh?" The girl stopped as she heard her phone notification sound, she grabbed it out her pocket and looked on what came.

She blinked at the notification before sighing deeply, "kido..kawa sesyuu?" She read through the screen.

"Huh, kidokawa sesyuu is there next opponent" She said to herself as she scrolled down.

She turned off her phone putting it away, "better feed them rightnow" she said to herself, as after she said it her ears perked when she was met with a meow.

Her mouth formed into a smile as miko met a pair of cat eyes, She crouch down to pet the male cat.

"Why hello.. sorry I was gone for a while" She said to the cat, settling she took out a plastic of cat food from her bag, opening it and taking some in her hands before handling it, the cat trustly took and eat the food on her palm licking it in the process.

"Is it yummy?" She asked earning a purr from the animal, She thought to herself continuing to feed it, "where's the others hm? There usually here" She looked around frowning when she saw no traces of any cats. She stood up picking up the cat food in hand.

"Where's your guys bowl, I need to go but I don't want leave you guys starving" She said, she made sure to give the cat enough to himself so he woudnt eat the others also.

She poured the food into the bowl, she can hear car passing by in the near distance with the wind pushing her hair away.

She picked herself up and putting away the cat food into her back, she looked down to see her knees dirty she gave it a gentle pat dusting a few diet but not completely rubbing the dirt off.

She smiled at the cat from below seeing how it was already laying down his tail placed softly.

"Gah, I'll be going now, byebye" She gave the cat a wave before walking away completely oblivious of another unknown figure watching her the whole time.

The following the day, everyone gathered in the field hearing that thier next opponent has been decided.

"The next opponent has been decided." Haruna sensei said, raimon patiently waited for the name in silent. "Its kidokawa seishuu" She said blankly to which they repeated the name in shocked.

"OHhh- so thats how it's pronounced"

"So it's come" Kirirno commented seriously, the purple haired first year looked at his teammates in confusion not knowing what is happening.

"Hey hey, is kidokawa seishuu a really strong place or something" He asked tenma who was shocked by his question. "You don't know kidokawa seishuu?" Hikaru replied with a not at all awkwardly.

The brunette explained that this kidokawa seishuu was super strong and famous amoung the soccer schools followed by shinsuke telling him that they won against raimon in the finals and took the holy road championship last year, hikaru jerked up suprised.

"They won? Woudnt that be beacuse of fifths orders?" Kariya asked his arms crossed behind, "That match is different" Sangoku interrupted them they turned to him confused. "That time, the results for the holy emperor election were already in, There wasn't a score for that match." He said.

"Sooo you guys lost in a serious faceoff" Miko asked not looking up from her tablet to which he nodded.

"Hmm re-calling your guys match.. its seemed you guys has a chance this year" She said - they looked at her curious. "Thier captain sure has skills but" She paused, her face slightly turned into a disgust expression. "Looks like they don't get along very well huh" She ensure pointing her pen on her lips.

"Huh what do you mean?" Shindou peeked on her device, seeing thier data. "Taki brothers.. mostly taki sousuke.. him and his younger brother taki yoshihiko seemed to have bad outcome when it comes to soccer resulting some problems in both in field and in thier daily life." She said continuing looking through thier data without an expression.

"In other words, thier teamwork is unstable?" They asked to which she nodded, "Well, however you put it, that makes the match easy" Amagi said with a smile.

The ravennte stiffed a laugh, "Deffinely not" She said making them looked at her suprised. "Weren't you guys were able to win also with only sangoku, shindou, tenma and shinsuke in a match before? A small amount of teamwork but you guys still won right? Same goes to kidokawa" She smirked.

"If I have to point of the problem, I will say sousuke, even if he were not to put in a game or not kidokawa is capable to score a goal." She said, kidou stepped forward.

"As you know, kidokawa seishuu works strongly under the influence of fifth sector, is we were to win against kidokawa seishuu as they are.."

"Well land a big one for the revolution!" Sangoku finsihed his sentence, they gasp in suprised realization hits them.

"Fifth sector won't just sit back and let that happen" Kirino said, miko looked at them all in a neutral expression before going back to her work.

The next practiced came and the trio was still practicing thier hisastsu tenchqinue at the sides, onces again they failed falling harshly on the ground.

Both miko and kariya closed thier eyes looking away, sweatdropping at them.

The girl sighed, "You guys are doing progress but still far from perfection" She whispered. "That was great until we got to the end!" Which tenma agreed.

"All right! Kariya one more time!" They asked the boy who just rubbed his head.

The day of the match came and miko decided to wear her blue cardigan praying that staff will take her seriously.

"It's finally the time to face kidokawa"

"Well get our revenge from last year!" Sangoku and amagi insured.

"Huh, so they really don't get along" Seeing the taki brothers already having a fight by just going inside kept them silent, kidokawa entered the train then stopped to give shindou a look but walking away right then.

Miko looked at the adults beside her when she heard haruna sensei let out a gasp she turned to what they were suprised of - revealing a long haired person in a suit.

Miko eyes widden in suprised also but not the same reason as the two adults beside her, her cheeks slowly heating up.

"Aphrodi!" Kidou stood up to call out the person, raimon looked at him suprised.

"He's one of the strongest players who ever fought against raimon!." The girl blushed harder as she covered half her face with her fingers smirking behind and squealing quietly.

"I want her to be my wife" She said like a man in love, "I'm pretty sure his a men" Aoi sweatdropped at her.

"Is he married?" The girl turned to haruna sensei with hearts slowly made its way around her, the woman just smiled awkwardly respond to her aura.

"He's so geourgous.... I think I found my soul mate."

"He's twice your age."

"That's why were in japan"

The girl continued to admire the feminine man, her palm rested on her chin smiling in awe.

When arriving at the stadium, raimon gasp in suprised and looked around, suprised at the unique place. It was all build in wood and in water!

"So this is the stadium this time.."

When arriving at the field, they tried to stomed thier feet into wodden ground suprised that the ground was steadier than they thought.

"Neh kidou sensei" Miko tipped toe to reach his height whispering something, "just my speculations I might be wrong" She ensured,

"No, there's a possibility it will happend, so look out" He ordered to which the girl frowned realizing that she has to focused on the field and not thier opponent coach.

"I'm announcing the starting line up!" Kidou said as he handed a chart to the younger coach, she accept before opening her mouth to speak.

"Forwards.. Kyousuke, kurama"

"Midfielders.. Shindou, Hamano, Nishiki, Tenma"

"Defenders.. Nishizono, Kariya..." She stopped for a second before continuing. "Kuramada and.. kirino" She tapped the chart, "and goal keeper is like always sangoku that's all!" She smiled at them, she turned around immediately feeling a stare of emotion behind.

Soon both teams got into position, a few minutes came and raimon started.

Raimon connects thier passes until tenma got the ball running ahead but was stolen from his grasp surprising them on how easy it looks.

Kidokawa passed the ball continuously not letting raimon of even touching it, kidokawa captain ensured that they weren't fighting for the fifth sectors but was fighting for themself surprising them.

"Hm, looks like they don't follow the fifth sectors" miko reported to kidou.

Kishibe runned through the goal easily avoiding both kariya and shinsuke defense.

Kidokawa makes a pass to sousuke, but before he can kicked the ball suddently the ground broked apart surprising everyone.

The field's wodden ground was separated the soccer ball falling into the water. Raimon being saved by the sudden pitch down.

Water world stadium has what's called the pitch-down system, where the field will either drop horizontally or vertically into the water for a given amount of time.

Miko tense up suprised, seeing that even kidokawa wasn't aware of the tactic, sooner and after the field came back like brand new.

"Tenma! Dont get scared by how this stadium is set up!" Midori cheered, "Jump over it like a bunny rabbit" Aoi joined raising her hands, miko glanced at her when hearing the word 'bunny rabbit'.

The game continued score still remaining 0:0, shindou was running with the ball in grasp with kishibe running towards him but he easily avoided him with his hisastu technique 'Presto turn'.

He passed the ball to tenma but another pitch down infront of him, the boy almost fell also to the water but was able to hold himself back.

As both team struggle with the random pitchdowns happening neither one of them can attack without getting interrupted.

Kidokawa gets through but tsurugi made a cut, suddently kidokawa coach called thier captain discussing something.

Both raimon's coaches look at them curiosity getting them, before the whistle began kidokawa players had looked eachother making it painfully obvious they have something in mind.

The captain called out two of their members and performed a hisastu tactic of the three of them 'God triangle'

Kidokawa run to make thier move but a pitch down came but with reflex kishibe passed the ball behind him avoiding the pitch down.

Onces again the same situition happened and they did the same smartly avoiding the water.

"I see.." Kidou spoked his sister asked what he meant, "God triangle is a triangle formation that moves up in tandem  dribbling, In this way, they're able to proactively react against the pitch down no matter where it occurs." He explained

"Kidokawa ability to make instantaneous decisions, as well as the tenchqinue to uphold them are what this hisastsu tactic achievable for them."

Kidokawa got passed thier defense but kuramada stops him with his hisastsu tenchqinue but kidokawa's offense didn't stop, he get passed kariya then shooting through the goal but sangoku just barley manage to block the attack.

Amagi stood up in his seat in frustration looking both at coaches wondering why they aren't using him.

Seeing that raimon was barley doing progress the one in benches watch them all worried. "Coach, isn't there something we can do?" Haruna asked looking at both of them.

The teen was standing up her back facing them, when she heard her female teacher she eyed a person in a far appearance seeing that he had finally arrived the event.

Kidokawa seishuu makes a wide centering, shinsuke jumped and as his feet had left the ground a pitch down happened, he looked down seeing that he doenst have somewhere to land but was able to land safety on the edge, kidokawa was cutted by a pitch down.

"Shindou!" Kidou called out, as he explained his plan to the young captain he whispered it to nishiki and to the others while kidokawa watched in suspicious.

Raimon started the game with a hisastu tactic, flying route pass.

Kidokawa can only watch them in disaable as they kicked the ball into a formation.

Passing it to each one and other on who was jumping. As there passes continued. Kidokawa made a move, they blocked shindou and tsurugi, forcing hamano to land as he landed kidokawa ranned to steal the ball but hamano performs a hisastsu tenchqinue getting passed him.

But fun was stopped when raimon pass was cut. Sousuke ignored his teammates calls and let out his keshin.

He shoots the ball hard with his keshin sangoku tried to blocked it with his hisastsu tenchqinue but the shoot just breaked through his defense.

0:1 The balance has finally been tipped. kidokawa seishuu makes the first goal.

The game followed with kidokawa immediately stealing the ball but raimon isn't giving up with nishiki stealing the ball.

Seeing that everyone was blocked he looked at the goal but was interuppted with sousuke stealing it from him. Onces again his teammate called out for him but their calls left deaf to his ears.

Kariya succesfully stopped him with his hisastsu tenchqinue but was stolen back with kidokawa passing it back to thier captain.

The three performed a hisastu shoot not giving sangoku to react resulting another goal with that the first half whistle was heard.

The first match ended with 0:2 Raimon being behind.

As all they went to the benches to cool down with the managers guiding them, the teen coach wasn't really paying attention to them but was staring behind at the far distant of the audience with an emotionless expression. She turned as she felt a hand on her shoulder revealing a taller navy haired boy.

"What are you looking at?" Tsurugi asked as he eyed the directions she was focused on, she chuckled before replying. "Just some birds caught my eye" She turned her body to face him, the boy raised a brow at her his face obviously not believing her.

"Birds?" He asked in a tone, she laughed crossing her fingers under her chin giving him a hum, "where huh" He crossed his arms.

"They probably flew away duh" She replied coping the boys actions and expression.

"You suck at lying" She just replied with a hum still copying the male.

"Dont believe me then that kid over there in row 7 seat 543"

"I don't know where that is" He replied, the girl gave him a glare before grabbing his shoulder and pointing at the directions.

Seeing a boy a little younger than them with a pet orange parrot on his shoulder well behaved, "see bird" She pointed out.

"you said it flew though"

"I was just matching your energy but with sarcasm" She smirked at herself when he rolled his eyes on her.

She felt a new presence near her, she blinked and uncrossed her arms turning around to see a white adult figure she smiled in satisafaction as she put her hand on her hips.

"Nishiki" he called out the boy, the said boy looked who it was jerking up suprised to see his coach, he greets him calling him master to which raimon watched them in confusion.

"It's been a while, kidou" He took off his glasses revealing his face, kidou called out his name who is someoka along side haruna sensei suprised by his appernace.

Shinsuke and tenma gaved someoka eyes of admiration thier cheeks blushing and thier eyes litting up. "S-someoka-san?! You mean, from the legendary Raimon Eleven!?"

He grabbed the ball then taking out a red pen drawing a big point on the center of the soccer ball, he gave the coloured ball to nishiki.

"Lets see now, aim for that tree" He pointed on a tree trunk in a far distance. Nishiki shoots and the wet substance of the marker colouring the very middle of the trunk.

Someoka catched the ball praising the boy.

"Nishiki, you'll be fine, all youre missing now.. is food!" Revealing a bento.

As raimon watched the duo eat the homemade onigiri, well it was mostly nishiki eating while someoka was scolding him to crew before swallowing.

"Huh? Oi! Shrine maiden It's been awhile!" Someoka called out waving his hand.

Raimon looked at eachother, confused who he meant then slowly realizing, they turned behind at their teen coach whos face being covered by a chart and let out a sigh of defeat and annoys.

A miko a Shinto term of Japan, indicating a shrine maiden.

She glared at the man, "shrine maiden? Really?" She replied huffing. He laughed at the girl, He laughed then scolded nishiki who almost choked on his food.

"I mean your name littlery means a shrine maiden and your last name is kagura indicating the kagura dance"

"Your name basically mean shrine maiden dancing the kagura folk!"

She turned at the managers frowning.

"Weirdos" She mumbled at nishiki and someoka, she jumped a little when kidou annocened changing of positions.

The second half began with tsurugi put back as a midfielder while nishiki was moved up as a forward.

The kick-off began, kishibe tried to tell sousuke to pass him the ball but he didn't listen and continued running through the field but tsurugi steals the ball.

He ranned through the goal but was stopped with 4 defenders he smirked then fastly passed the ball to his right with nishiki catching it.

"Here is my samurai spirit!" Then he revealed his keshin surprising raimon.

"He can use a keshin?!"

"It was painfully obvious.."

Nishiki shoots the ball, kidokawa goalkeeper tried to let out his keshin but didn't have enough time resulting a goal.

1:2 raimon finally catching up.

Someoka discussed that nishiki had the ability to bring out an avatar long time ago but he was lacking self-confidence to believe he could do so.

Sousuke started to go through the goal as a pitch down stopped him and additional kariya hisastu technique pushing him back. He gaved back the ball to the midfielders.

Tenma used his hisastsu tenchqinue also to avoid thier defense he passed the ball to nishiki onces again.

Nishiki let out his keshin onces again along side with the goal keeper. They both fight for his possesion but nishiki goal went in.

Raimon finally broked into a tie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
15.6K 631 19
Fifth Sector is a group that has regulated soccer within Japan and are trying to take over the world with regulated soccer. They use SEEDS who are s...
117K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
752 22 19
♡︎Aʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇs♡︎ I will discontinue this book, sinc...