The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

76. Delhi...

9.8K 856 118
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

Do you know how does it feel when your dreams come true. I also don't know till my dream come true.

My biggest dream was marrying my handsome neighbour.

I feel proud when I saw the article of him in the newspaper. I also don't know, how many times I have read that article but when I read it, it always feel like I am reading it first time and all the time I have smile on my face, like right know when I am sticking that article in my diary with glue.

Door open of the bedroom and Dhruv entered inside. I startled and quickly closed my diary.

"What are you doing?" He asked while walking to my study table.

He has arranged the study table in our room for me and it face the window.

"Nothing, just finished a chapter." I said and gave him smile. I wasn't lying, I have completed it fifteen minutes ago.

"Go to sleep now. You woke up early." He said while patting my cheek.

I smiled an nodded my head. He sit on the edge of the bed and got busy in his mobile phone while I went to freshen up and change my clothes. By the I came out of the washroom Dhruv was already lying on the bed, resting his head on arm and lost in deep thoughts.

His eyes went to me and he smile. I also gave him smile and laid down on the bed beside him.

"How the time have passed. Once we used to neighbour and now we are husband and wife." He said while looking at the ceiling.

"Do you like this change?" I asked following his gaze.

"I do. Do you?" He asked.

A smile came to one my face and I said still looking at the ceiling, "I have dreamed of it."

He smiled and looked at me, "What does that mean?"

I looked at him and smiles, "Nothing, you don't understand."

"Make me.."

"I will, when the right time come." I again turn my face to the ceiling.

"Come here..."

He extended his right arm to me and asked me to come close to him. I was hesitant to go into his arms. After Our pool incident I feel shy around him but he doesn't leave a chance to tease me.

"Aditi...." He said like a warning. I couldn't resist anymore. Without waiting any more minute I get close to him and put my head on his chest while he arms engulfed me in his arms. He hold my thigh and put it around him and trace his hand on it lovingly. I felt a kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed.

"Dhruv...."

"Hmmm..."

"Can I ask you something?" I said while fixing my eyes to the wall in-front of me. I can hear his heart beats and they are music to my ears.

"You don't have to take my permission, just ask." His voice was soft.

He was playing with my hair while his left hand was resting on my thighs.

"If it's not me, then whom will you marry with? " I was hesitant to ask him but I know I have to for my mental peace. I want yo know if he love Priya and came between both the lovers.

"No one..." Without waiting any second he replied without any hesitation but it leave me in little confusion.

"Then what about Priya and your engagement?" I asked still looking at the same wall.

"Priya and I were always just a friends. I don't know when and how she started love me. But she was always friend for me. It was my family and her family who want us to get married. Even though of my denials to my family and rejected Priya so many times they were literally forcing me to marry her. But I was clear from the start that she is not the one for me and I made clear to them." He said.

"So I was a escape goat for you?"

He pinched to my thigh and slapped on my right bump cheek.

"Never ever think like this again."

"That means I never come between you and Priya?" I asked while ignoring his harsh tone.

"Aditi, Only I knew how I let you leave with those monsters. Soon or later I will find a way to get you out from there without marrying you. Even that day of our marriage I will take you out and no one dares to stop me but I know you won't like living with me without any relationship. That time that was the only best way I could think. About you coming between me and Priya, then let me clear things with you, I and Priya was never a thing so there is no question coming you between me and her. " His voice turn soft and he again started playing with my hair.

My lips curls into a smile and I nuzzled to his chest taking a deep breath, hearing his heart beats.

"Dhruv..."

"Hmmm..."

"I am happy..."

"Me too.."

I raised my head from his chest and kissed on his cheek. He raised his one eyebrow looking at me in question.

"What is this for?"

"Nothing.."

"I have better place for you to kiss me." He said like he wasn't satisfied with my kiss.

"I have only found one." I again put my head on his chest.

"I am leaving you this time. Next time I want a proper kiss."

"Okay..." I smiled and closed my eyes, hearing the melodious voice of his heart beats.

******

"Aditi......Have you packed my white shirt and where is my wallet? I couldn't even find my towel now."

"I have packed your white shirt. I gave you your wallet five minutes ago. You out it in your jeans and please don't shout on me till I find you towel." I zipped the chain of trolly bag while he looked for his wallet in his pocket. I went to balcony to look for his towel.

Today we are going to Delhi as Dhruv have some official work there and he bringing me with him. From there we will go to Saharanpur to attend Preeti's wedding. We have a flight to catch in an hour and Dhruv was all over my head. First of I don't understand why he asked me to pack so much clothes. we are going for tow or three days but he made me pack things like we are going to live there permanently.

I found his towel on the chair. I sighed and picked it. I went inside and showed him his towel in the balcony.

"Sorry, I forgot it." He showed me his teeth and I rolled my eyes while he got busy with someone on phone. I fold his towel and put it in our bag.

"Aditi hurry up. Car will be here any time." He said while disconnecting the call.

"Yes, I am ready." I combed my hair one last time, adjust dupatta on my neck and picked the trolley bag which Dhruv take from me and we both leave the room together.

When we came downstairs, everyone was waiting for us. Nikhil bhiya want us to drop but Dhruv informed him about the rental car. I touched everyone's feet one last time took their blessings but as expected Anuradha aunty completely ignore me. Everyone bid us a good bye and we leave for the airport.

In whole flight I was holding Dhruv's hand because this was the first time I am taking the flight while Dhruv was enjoying my scary ass.

We both reached the Delhi in noon and there was already a car waiting for us.

After taking the keys from the driver and loaded all our luggage in the car we drove off don't know where.

As we passing through the roads and entering the old Delhi, there were do many holdings of IAS coaching and the toppers of the year of UPSC civil services. Dhruv said that we are going for some official work but here the story is different. I still don't understand where he is taking me

"Dhruv where are we going?" I finally asked to kill my curiosity.

"To refreshing some old memories." He smiled and then looked at me.

He stopped the car in front of boys PG and I looked at him in confusion.

"Don't you wanna know where you husband lives during his preparation?" He said and I nodded my head excitedly. He step down from the car and open the door for me.

"Come..." He extended his hand for me to hold it. I took his hand and we both went inside the PG hold each other's hands.

"Arre...Dhruv beta you here? It's long time. You forgot us after becoming an IAS officer." A middle age man welcomed us in the PG.

"It's not like that. Just don't get enough time." Dhruv said with smile.

"Aditi meet him. He is Rajbeer Middha. The owner of this PG. Middha uncle meet my wife Aditi." I feel so proud and happy when he introduced me as his wife.

I joint my both hands as namste and greeted him. He also blessed.

"When you get married? You didn't invite us." Middha uncle look disappointed.

"Actually, the marriage was in fuss. We couldn't invite anyone." Dhruv clarify to him.

"What about our Raghav. Is he still bachelor or he also tied the knots?" Middha uncle laughed.

Dhruv chuckled softly and said, "He is same. Still bachelor."

It feels great of refreshing the memories of Dhruv when he used to live here during his preparations. I also want to know where he lived in which room, about his study table, almirah. I want to know everything, everything about him. I don't want miss anything.

"Uncle, does our room still same. Can we visit there?" Dhruv asked.

"Is that even a thing to ask? Actually a boy was living in your room He must be in his coaching by now. But don't worry I have spare key. Wait a minute, I'll bring it for you." After saying that Middha uncle went inside and bring the spare key of his room. After taking the key from him, Dhruv and I both went upstairs to his room.

We both walked into the corridor of the PG hand in hand while other boys in the PG just were just looking at us like we both are aliens. Everyone recognise Dhruv but no one dares to speak or it was just aura around Dhruv who pushing them behind. 

"It was Raghav's room. Just in front of mine." He said while pointing towards the room which has lock hanging on it's latch.

"He must bother you many times?" I asked while looking at his room and then him.

"Don't ask..." He shake his head and open the door for me.

We both entered inside the room and Dhruv closed the door behind us.
The one who was living in this room must be a nerd because where ever I roam my eyes, I found books and maps sticks on the wall. There were a picture of LABSNA was stick on the wall along with many stairs in which a message was written. I went to the study table and sit on the chair to feel that once also sit in the same chair when he was preparing for his dream.
I just closed my eyes and try to live every moment when he used to live here, study in the same table, sleep on this bed everything was feeling amazing.

"I bring you here, so you could see, how a serious aspirant of UPSC prepare for the exam. How they study, how they do hard work day and night, isolating themselves from the society just to make it a batter latter."

I turn and found him leaning to the wall, looing at me with unknown emotion like he was hiding something from me. Like there is pain in his eyes of leaving something.

I got up from the chair and walked to him. I hold his both hands and said, "Dhruv, I can't promise you that I would clear this exam but I'll give my 100%."

"I know..." He smiled.

"Do you sleep here in this bed?" I asked while try to change the topic.

"Why..? Do you wanna sleep with me." He smirk.

"What..? when I say that?" My cheeks turn red.

"You didn't? But I know you want that." He said while coming closer to me. I put my hand to make some distance between us but my eyes get closed in anticipation and my hand just feel weak on his chest. He tilted his face and lean more closer. Our lips just a inch away when we heard a knock on our door.

"Lucnh.... lunch.... lunch..." Someone shout and then went away shouting for lunch making us looked in the direction.

"Do you wanna have the lunch of mess." He asked and I nodded my head.

I am hungry..

****

Dhruv and I both went to mess for our lunch. Dhruv took a plate and served food for both of us while other boys were keep looking at him. Dhruv come back to me with our lunch.

"Let's have our lunch in our room." He said and I nodded my head. He must be feeling uncomfortable under so many admiring gaze. We both were about to leave when someone called for him.

"Sir, you are Dhruv Malhotra, the topper right?" The boy who must be older than Dhruv dare to ask him. Dhruv nodded his head and the boy fill with hopes.

"Sir, I am Shubham. I am preparing for the UPSC from past six years. But don't get the success till now. Please share your experiences and guide us." Not just him but many other aspirants stood around Dhruv and tell them their stories.

Dhruv one by one clear their doubts and share his experience of Prelims, mains and interview. He also guide and motivate them. After that everyone clicked pictures with him and they asked us to join for lunch but Dhruv decline politely and come to the room to have lunch with me.

"I feel like, I am wife of celebrity." I said while having some chupati and curry myself.

"Don't underestimate you husband." Dhruv smirk and have some chupati and curry himself. We both are sitting on the bed and having our lunch in single plate. We made sure to spread some newspaper on bed so we don't make a mess on someone's bed.

"It's delicious.." I said while having my lunch. Dhruv chuckled and made me have some rice and curry by his hand, "Yeah, live a month here then you will know how delicious it is."

"Why? What is wrong in it?" I asked while feeding him withy hand.

"Nothing..." He chuckled softly and shake his head.

"Yeah you are saying this because you didn't starve for years...." I stopped munching and looked at him who has a serious expression and having his lunch. I just said it casually. I didn't mean to bring back into my past.

"Dhruv I...."

"Aditi, I can't go back to into your past and make everything fine but I promise, I'll make your present and future bright and full of hope and happiness." He said while wiping the curry from the corner of my lips and trace his thumb on my lower lip.

"Dhruv, I am girl who doesn't live in past or hold any grudges against anyone it's just that my past was unforgettable. It reminds me every minutes that who I was and how everyone treated me." I said while looking at him. The lunch was long forgotten and we both keep looking at each other intensively.

"I don't know how was your past but I'll treat you like my princess, the way I always want." He hold my hand and kiss on it locking his promise. Before we continue anything our room's door open suddenly.

"I have heard that IAS Dhruv Malhotra, staying in my room."

Dhruv and I both chuckled and nodded our heads.

Dhruv and his fans.

******

Dhruv was looking upset and lost till we came into this famous coaching centre but I don't understand why?

Till now the conversation was just casual and the head of the coaching keep praising Dhruv in front of me and telling me how he and Raghav always have the competition between them.

I know something is bothering him but he wasn't telling me anything. I decided to ask him later.

"Dhruv, you are aware of the study time needed for this exam. We have talked on phone. Aditi at least has to stay one year in Delhi to complete the syllabus in coaching. I also gave you the option of online but you are not agreeing it."

I was shocked what coaching head just said. Dhruv wants me to stay here away from him.

How could he decide without asking me?

Does he wants me stay away from him?

"Excuse me..." Without hearing anything I leave from there. I can hear him calling me but I ignore him.

I leave the coaching centre and just walked on roads.

Why would he do that? I thought I just got the happiness back in my life but Dhruv wants me to push away from him. He know it would be difficult for me of staying away from him then why?

I know he was doing all this just because of me, so I get some future but I was nothing if I leave away from him. I don't want to stay away from him not even for a single day. After so many years I got him back, not just as a friend but as my husband. We just married, I can do my preparation, from Lucknow, many has done that and clear the exam then why he has to pushing me away from him.

"Aditi..stop...."

I can hear him but I ignore him. Tears keep flowing down from my eyes wetting my cheeks. He was following me in the car.

"Aditi...I said stop.."

"Noo...." I shouted on him through my tears when he was driving the car through looking at me.

"Baby please listen to me first."

"I won't.. " I didn't hear him and keep walking.

He suddenly stop the car in-front of me make me halt on my steps. He step down from the car and slammed the door.

I looked at him with furry and tears in my eyes.

"Why didn't you ask me first?" I pushed him by his chest.

"Aditi I..."

"How could you decide for me?" I punched on his chest but he hold me by my waist and pulled me closed to him.

"Trust me, I also don't want this but this necessary." His eyes were also glistening.

"Will you get the transfer in Delhi within month because there is no way I would live here alone." I spat in anger but still my eyes were fill with tears.

"I just get the transfer in Lucknow. I won't get transfer this early." He caressed my cheek lovingly.

"Then I am not preparing for this exam. I will find other options in career." I pushed him but he again pulled mw closer to him holding me tightly by my waist.

"Aditi I..."

"Dhruv, I got happiness in my life after so long. I am living my life again and the reason was you. I am confessing that I can't live without you then why do you want me push away from you." I was sobbing by now.

"But here you get the best entertainment to study." His voice was also getting heavy with emotions.

"In my whole life I have live alone. I got the family now, who loves me, respect me. You also said you'll guide me. We have Raghav also. Dhruv please don't. I don't want to live alone anymore." I hold his both collars and sobbed on his chest.

"I also don't want to live without you."

I raised my head to look at him and he nodded his head. I smiled through my tears and hugged him tightly for thanking him to change his decision.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

This story is getting long and I am still far away from its end. I hope you guys are not getting bore. Because I am enjoying writing this book.

Please do long comments and votes.

See you guys in next update.

Thankyou..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
81.1K 4.4K 26
He took a deep breath, "See whatever comes, nothing will change between us right?" He sighs, questioned with awkward expressions. My anger roused to...
42.6K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
835K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...