Tara's Story

Da Blitzluver

Tara was a mostly normal werewolf, with a mostly normal life. A mother, a pack, a shy mate, and a best friend... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Big long Author's note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55a
Chapter 55b
Chapter 56
Epilouge

Chapter 21

1.7K 27 3
Da Blitzluver

I popped the trunk and we put the suitcases in there. “Sweet ride!” exclaimed Rena while getting in the back seat.

Mirabelle joined me in the front as I said “It’s not really mine.”

We buckled up and Mirabelle asked “Alice’s?” Though, it really wasn’t a question.

“Yep.” I said, backing out of the driveway and hitting the highway. (Lol! It rhymes!) I drove, and drove, and drove on the highway, itching just to get out of the car and transform and run home.

Halfway there, Rena asked “When are we going to get there? It’s taking forever!”

“It was a long ride to get the orphanage when I had to come with that creep Chuck.” Commented Mirabelle.

Rena laughed. “Yeah, he is creepy.” I just focused on the road, letting them chat on. Finally, we got to Forks. “Wow. This place is small.” Said Rena.

“Well, it’s big enough for me.” I said, driving past the diner and such, and heading back out of town towards the house.

“So where is this place anyway?” asked Mirabelle.

“It’s sort of between La Push and Forks, but a few miles north.” I said, turning off the highway onto a smaller road. “We’re close.”

“Good. I’m just itching to see this place. And to see Seth.” Mirabelle grinned.

“Uh, yeah about that Mirabelle.”

“About what?”

“You and Seth. I’ll set ground rules later, but you won’t see him until tomorrow.” 

Her face just fell. “Not see him! Why not?”

“It’s only until tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll survive.” I reassured her. “I have something planned. Trust me, you’ll like it.”

“Well, ok.” She said, skeptically as we pulled up to the house. It loomed through the trees as we got closer and I parked in the garage.  Both of the girls had excited/shocked expressions as we walked into the house.

“This place is huge!” exclaimed Rena.

I shrugged. “Everyone says that. Is anyone hungry for some lunch?”

The both nodded, still with gaping mouths and wide eyes. I just smiled to myself and shook my head. They went off and explored and started to unpack in their new rooms while I warmed up leftover chicken cordon bleu casserole. As soon as it was done in the microwave and I had glasses of milk on the table, I called them down. They stomped down the stairs and sat down just as I did.

“How’s the unpacking going?” I asked.

“Well, I’m about halfway done, but I would’ve been almost done already if someone hadn’t started knocking the melody of ‘Under the Sea’ through the wall.” Said Mirabelle, narrowing her eyes at Rena.

Rena just laughed and said “at least I didn’t fall in love with my bed comforter the minutes I saw it!”

“I can’t help it! You know how I love wolves!” defended Mirabelle.

Before letting Rena say her comeback, I commented “I knew you would like it Mirabelle.” Mirabelle smiled at me.

Rena changed the subject. “This is really good.”

“Oh thanks it’s my mom’s recipe.”

She almost choked. “Your mother’s?”

“Uh, yeah.” I said a little confused.

“You mean to say that I have a living grandmother?!?!?!?!?” she exclaimed, bubbling with excitement.

“Um, yeah.” I said, finally understanding what she was all excited about. She almost tipped over the table as she jumped up.

“OMG! I haven’t had a grandma since forever!” she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. “When do we get to meet her? Do I have aunts and uncles? What about cousins? What about grandpa?”

“Well, grandpa died three years ago, there are no aunts, uncles or cousins, I’m sorry to say, and grandma should be here in a couple days.”

Her face looked a little depressed about grandpa and such, but she got animated all over again when I said Grandma was coming soon. Mirabelle was a little surprised. “Your mom is coming in a couple days?”

“Yeah, she’s bringing all my old possessions and stuff.” I said, taking another bite.

“Oh.” She said, talking a drink. We sat in silence for a few moments, just listening to the scraping of forks and knives.

“So, Mirabelle has told me about all these people, Alice and such, but when exactly am I going to meet them?” asked Rena.

“I plan to have them over here soon. You can meet them then.”

“Oh, ok.” She replied. We finished the meal, and I washed up the dishes as the girls went off somewhere. Once they were all cleaned, I found Mirabelle.

“Hey. Does Rena know about, werewolves and such?” I asked in a whisper.

“Oh yeah she does. I told her. She knows about Seth and the whole pack, and Alice and the clan and all of that stuff. She’s cool with it too... now.”

“Oh good.” I said, raising my voice to a normal tone. “I just had to be sure. Does she know about me though?”

“Uh, no. she doesn’t know about you yet.”

“Oh, well I best go and tell her now.” I said, walking off to find her checking out the things in the study. “Hi Rena.” I smiled. “I need to talk to you about some things. Will you come with me to the living room?”

“Oh, sure.” She said, walking down the stars with me. I sat down on the sofa and she flopped down on the chair diagonal from me. “So what do you need to talk to me about?” she asked.

“Well, you know about werewolves and vampires and such, but I need to tell you something about me.”

“You’re a werewolf!” she gasped.

“Well, not exactly-“

“Then you must be a vampire!” she exclaimed, cutting me off.

“Yes I am but at the same time I’m not. I’m a mix of the both.”

Her eyes just popped out. “That’s not possible. They were made to be enemies. That can’t physically happen in nature.”

“Well, it can.” I said, started off in to the explanation of how I came to be and how my pack rejected me and how I first met Mirabelle and the others. Once I was done, she just stared at me and blinked a few times. Then she found her voice again

“I simply had no idea...” she trailed off, looking at me sadly. “You appear so normal and happy, like nothing had ever happened to you. You even seemed human. You’re pain and suffering doesn’t show at all.”

“You would’ve seen my pain and suffering if you had seen the way I looked when I first came upon the pack house doorstep!” I laughed. “It was pretty bad! And anyhow, the past is the past. I have a future to look forward to now. I’ve gotten over that stuff. It was months ago.”

“I’m not so sure if I would’ve gotten over it so quickly, if at all!” said Rena.

“Well, I think you would’ve. I mean, look at yourself. You’ve already gotten completely over the fact of what I am! I think that’s pretty fast.” I said.

She thought about it for a moment, before saying. “Well, true. I see your point.” It was quiet for a moment before she nervously asked “Can I see your, um, fangs? If you have them I mean.”

“Oh, sure.” I said, letting her come closer. I opened my mouth and lifted up my upper lip so she could see well. Then, I relaxed my gum, letting the sharp fangs come down.

She inhaled sharply at the sight. “Don’t touch. They’re very sharp.” I cautioned. I never had human blood before, and I didn’t plan to. Who knows what could happen if I did have it?

I closed my mouth after a minute of her staring at them and let the fangs turn back into normal incisors. “Want to see my wolf now?” I asked her. She vigorously nodded. I strolled over to the front door and found Mirabelle out on the porch, looking off into the distance in nowhere particular. Was that the way I looked while thinking about Conner? Maybe; I guess it’s possible.

“What’s going on?” she asked. “Are you looking for me?”

“Um, no. I’m going to show Rena my wolf form.”

“Oh.” She said looking away, seeing as it was nothing special to her. I took a few paces away from the house before letting my body go loose and transforming. My clothes ripped away in the process, but it didn’t matter. Alice had made sure I had more than enough when it came to extras.

My reddish brown fur rustled as a cool fall breeze passed over. I turned towards Rena to see her shocked, but beaming nonetheless. “It’s just so impossible. I can’t believe it. Yet here you are.” She reached out and touched my fur.

I glanced away from her and turned to Mirabelle. She looked up at me as if asking “what?”

I motioned with my head towards my room, and then looked down at my body. She got the message that I needed clothes before transforming back and ran inside. Rena was still wide-eyed though.

I knelt down so she could climb on my back. At first she hesitated, but got on after a minute of me waiting. “This is so amazing!” she exclaimed as I stood up.

She better be prepared. I thought to myself, before taking off in a sprint into the forest at full-speed. This is how you travel in style. Rena gripped my fur tightly, almost falling off. I slowed down my speed until she got a better grip. Once she did, I went full throttle again. After about two minutes and seven miles, I turned 180 degrees and started off back home. I was having fun, and I think Rena was too.

In no time, we were back. I let Rena slide off me and she hugged me while I was still a wolf. “that was the most fun I’ve had in a while.” She said beaming.

Mirabelle came out of the house with a set of clothes and I gently took them in my mouth before running behind a clump of trees and transforming back into a human and throwing my clothes on. I walked over to the house again, pulling my shirt down and smiling. “That was the coolest thing ever!” exclaimed Rena.

I grinned. “Yeah. Let’s go inside now though. It’s getting a bit nippy out here.” We did, and I helped them finish unpacking. I opened the door to Mirabelle’s room to find her crouching by her suitcase. “Need some help?” I asked.

“Sure.” She smiled. I walked in and knelt by her. Most of her things were already unpacked. Only little knick-knacks and such where left. She took out a photo of her and Seth that I’d seen at the orphanage out and put it on the dresser. I picked up another frame and took a look at the picture. It was of a smiling and happy woman and man standing next to Mirabelle.

“That was taken a year ago.” She murmured.

“Oh.” I said, looking upon it sadly and setting it next to the one of her and Seth. I helped her unpack the rest of the stuff before setting off to next door to Rena’s room.

She smiled up at me as I walked in. “need help?” I asked.

“No, I have it pretty well under control.” She smiled, taking out a book and putting it on a shelf. I sat down on her bed.

“So, since you know all about me now, I was wondering if you would want to tell me about your life.”

“Well, there’s not much to say.” She said, looking down at another book. “My mom died when I was seven in a plane crash, and my father went a little insane after her death. He did suicide a year later. I was only eight, and Jason twelve. Jason tried to keep us together but we got separated after the second foster home because I always got into trouble. I bounced in and out of a lot of foster homes after that, and ran away a few times. The state always caught up with me though. Then the foster homes didn’t want me anymore. So I got sent to the House or the orphanage as you call it. I was there for two years. I still haven’t seen Jason around. I haven’t really searched though. I hope he’s okay.”

I was really confused. “Who is this Jason person?”

“He’s my brother; four years older than me.”

“I had no idea you had a brother.” I commented sadly.

“Not many do. I don’t even have a picture of him. But I’ll see him someday; it’s just a matter of when.” She said in her chipper voice.

 “I wish I could help, but I really can’t.”

“Oh, don’t beat yourself up about it! Like you said, it’s the past now.” She smiled. I smiled back.

“Well, I’ll leave you in peace then. If you need anything I’ll be in my room.” I said, standing up.

“Ok.” She replied as I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I went up to my room and fell onto the bed. It was already a long day, though it wasn’t even over yet.

My thoughts turned to Conner as usual. Having Mirabelle and Rena here really helped with the heartache of him not being here. They’ve kept me so busy today I hardly have had a thought of him. But as the craziness dies down, I know it’s just going to get harder not having him here. I just don’t know what I’m going to do about it. But that’s the future. For now, I’ll just keep myself busy with the present.

I rolled over on my side, and heard a thump in the closet. I sat up and warily went towards the closet. Did and animal accidentally get inside? Was Quil or Embry watching me? Or was it something else? I cautiously opened the door to find (dun dun dun dun!) that my traveling bag had fallen from the top shelf.

I giggled to myself and picked it up. As I picked it up, I felt something move inside. But it was empty wasn’t it? I checked all the side pockets and found nothing inside them. Then, I felt around in the main pocket and didn’t feel anything. But wait; my hand gripped a zipper and I tugged on it. A secret pocket? I wonder what’s inside.

I opened it and felt some fabric. I pulled it out to find a folded man’s shirt that was wrapped around something. I sniffed it. It smelt like my father. But I made mom sell all them right? Ugh. It would be like her to keep one. I pulled the fabric away to reveal a picture frame. I turned over the picture and found a bright, happy smiling Conner. I had never seen this picture before in my life. This puzzled me. What would a picture of Conner be doing in my father’s shirt in a secret pocket of my bag? Mom did help me pack thought when I left. This must be of her doing. But she definitely didn’t know about Conner before I left. How would she have known to put his picture in the bag?

I stared at the picture once more. It must have been taken a few months ago, because bright sunlight was shining on his tan skin. I sighed at the photo and dad’s shirt. No one else could’ve have done this but Mom.

I flopped back down on the bed clutching the two objects close to me and smiled. Now I could pretend the two most important men of my life we still here, right next to me. Slowly, I drifted off into a light sleep. 

***************************************************

ok, so I'm sorry this ISN"T the EPIC chapter, but originally these last 2.5 chapters including this one were going to be one chapter. But then I had to add parts and add more days, so character timelines would match up and so on and so forth which made it super long if you haven't noticed.  But the epic chapter WILL be the next one. I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!! :)

COMMENT!

VOTE!

And check out the new little series I call Tara's Story Spoofs. They're little funny things of really funny could have happens in Tara's Story that were so crazy they didn't happen.  We ( me and emers43) already have over 20 of them planned.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.5M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
817K 25.8K 35
#11 in werewolves "You know I'll never stop running, right?" "I've always loved a good chase" ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
140K 5K 32
Zila wasn't your average wolf. She runs her own pack and is the Alpha. Many other Alpha's are scared of her saying she is the most ruthless, cold hea...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...