mayas sister

By greysanatomy7564mcu

trouble lies around every corner it seems to follow maddy everywhere she go's.This is a story of maya bishops... More

description
out
impressive
surprise
party
party p2
reveal
I trusted you
can i stay here
ultrasound
twins
deployment
arrival
new recruit
coming home
falling
leaving
reading
experience
reunion
family drama
graduation
new job
its just a crush
giving up
leave now
admitting
therapy
what i wanted all along
saved by the bell
the start of something.
benched
I'll be back
goodbye Seattle
love is hard
back sooner that you thought.
she will hate us or she won't
realisation
a question from the author

oh god

1.9K 50 1
By greysanatomy7564mcu

Time jump 6 months later.

I wake with the same feeling as I have for the past month nausea, ugh I hate this I haven't seen Carter or Kevin, they have dropped if the face of the earth for now, I still haven't forgiven Andy, I am talking to maya and carina again but not about what I'm experiencing, I walk into the kitchen trying to ignore the nauseous feeling inside," maya what's the dates today," I ask.
" 21st why," she responds.
" nothing, don't worry, I'll be back later I'm going to Kevin's," I lie now thinking I know what the actual cause is to my symptoms I practically sprint to the nearest drug store, I walk into the store and begin my search, found them I grab 2 god why are they so much money, its fine I have been doing shifts at reception at the station so I have some money, I pay for them and place them in my pocket and run to back to the apartment.
"How was Kevin," maya asks as I walk through the door.
" Oh Carter and him are good," I say leaving to my room and into my bathroom, I lock the bathroom door and take the test well I do multiple, I now just have to wait 5 minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

5 minutes pass and I'm to nervous to look at the test, I pull my phone out and dial Andy no response, damit. The only other person that knows about the r@pe was carina, I call her.
C,bambina what's up.
M,when will you be home.
C, I'm 10 minutes away why what's up.
M, I need you to look at something with me, but don't tell maya yet.
C, ok bambina, I will be with you shortly.
The conversation was short,  but it gave me reassurance that I wouldn't have to look at the test alone.

Carinas pov

I am driving in the car, when my car tells me I have an incoming call, its maddy that's wierd she rarely calls me.
C,bambina what's up.
M,when will you be home.
C, I'm 10 minutes away why what's up.
M, I need you to look at something with me, but don't tell maya yet.
C, ok bambina, I will be with you shortly.
I hang up wondering what this will be about could it explain why she has been acting wierd, mabey I do not know. I pull up to the apartment block and get out of my car I walk up the 3 flights of stairs and open the door.
" Hey my love, " maya mumbles wrapping her arms loosely around my neck.
" sorry Bella, I have something to do with the bambina," I say, shoot wasn't ment to mention that.
" what you doing," she Questions.
" nothing bell," I say pressing a kiss onto her forehead.

Maddys pov
I hear a knock on the door and reach for the lock to undo it, the door opens and I have a tear stained face nd the test is face down on the sink side.
"Bambina," she says joining me on the floor and pulling me into a hug rest my head on her chest trying to regulate my breathing.
"Bambina, what's wrong," she asks holding my head in the place where I had put it. I raise my hand that is vigorously shaking I point to the side.
"I haven't look at it yet, but I pretty sure I know the answer," I say trying to stop crying.
"Bambina," she says turning over the test, judging by her face I was right, pregnant god mayas going to kill me.
"You don't need to say I know the answer," I say standing up taking the test from her hand.
  "I'm going to go out, I will see you later," I say leaving the room and grabbing my jacket. I walk out of my room and straight past maya I slam the front door behind me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I knock on andys door tears free falling down my face.
" mija, what are you doing here," Andy says opening the door.i don't speak I just pull the test out of my pocket," maddy, I'm so sorry," she says pulling me into a hug.
"Don't be, I went to that party 6 months, that was my choice and now I'm paying the price," I say leaning in her doorway.
" mija, you can't think like that," she says.
" why, no one forced me to that party,yeah sure I was drugged the raped but I went there under no influence," I say preparing to leave.
" maddy no, do not leave, how did maya react," she asks, sh!t I have to tell maya.
"I haven't told her,carina knows but it to late to do anything about it now," I say running my hands through my hair.
" you want me to give you a lift home," she Questions. I nod and we go to her car, I jump into the passenger seat.
"I'm sorry I have been a biatch over the last few months to you," I apologise to her. The rest of the car ride was silent, not an uncomfortable one but one you could sog in with you'd thoughts for hours.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I arrive home and step into the apartment," you don't get to jus dissappear for hours on end after slamming the door," maya yells at me as I gently clise the door.
"My god am I about to make this so much worse," I say pulling the test out and handing it to her.
" what the absolute fu(k is this,you are so irresponsible, your barely 16 and your pregnant,your such a..," she yells her voice becoming louder by the second, I see carina come out of their room to see what the yelling about, I have tears slowly falling down my cheeks.
" I'm such a what maya, a disappointment, a slut, that I'm nothing, not worth it, believe me I know that, I don't need you to tell me, I've been told that my whole life," I yell at her storming to my room and grabbing my backpack, I throw a spare pair of clothes my wash bag and laptop in there, as well as my toiletries. I throw the bag over one shoulder and walk back into the kitchen.
" you don't get to walk away," she yells,"also, where the hell do you think your going," she yells again, at this point I'm thinking she is more like dad than I originally believed.
" I'll see you around carina," I say leaving the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 218 38
Amelia bishop is 12- almost 13 years old and is Maya Bishops 'sister'. For the past 12 years of Amelias life she has always known Maya as her sister...
344K 8.1K 92
When the arrival of the youngest member of the Bishop family, Maddie, turns up at the station, skeletons come out of the closet and secrets come to l...
9.9K 327 10
In which we see the first time Carina meets each member of Station 19. (Essentially The First Time I Met Carina from Carina's perspective)
208K 5.4K 44
Maya and Carina have finally decided to start a family. After a few unsuccessful attempts, they decide that foster care is their best option. Luna an...