I Ran Away after Dumping the...

Від Spinfoxie

Author: Xiandouhua Alternate Title: 甩了首领宰后我跑路了 Summary: There is a beautiful canary in the office of Mafia in... Більше

1: Canary
2: The Day We Met
3: Want You
4: The Rain Is Coming
5: Teach Bad
6: Poisoned
7: Bold Plans
8: Action Begins
9: Mantis Catching Cicadas
10: Oriole Behind
11: It's Not Right
12: Got Caught
13: Is it a Coincidence?
14: I Got It
15: He's Wronged
16: Truth Revealed
17: Don't Try to Escape
18: A Brain Supplement
19: Become A Detective
20: Love Consultation
21: Astringent
22: Carried Me
23: Make You Fall in Love With Me
24: The Domineering President's Runaway Wife
25: Shocking the Comics World
26: Male Mother
27: Become an idol?
28: Ambiguous Game
29: Tooth Mark
30: Incarnate the Sun
31: Craving More
32: I Beat Myself
33: You are a Fairy
34: As Expected of You
35: Accident First
36: One More Week
37: Miss Big Race
38: We are Pure Love
39: Butei vs Mafia
40: Isn't that just Support?
41: Boxing Gloves
42: Decreased Favorability
43: The Devil Captured by Love
44: Chat Genius
45: True and False Dazai
46: Double Slaughter Duel
47: Invincible
48: Wrong Person
49: Too dog
50: Finally Meet
51: Double slaughter sandwich
52: God Assist
53: Are you Embarrassed?
54: Fancy Support Scene
56: Pig Teammate
57: Please Go for Tea
58: Back Home
59: Confession
60: Crazy
61: My Muse
62: Search Action
63: Attract each other
64: Step by Step
65: Experiment
66: Quiz
67: Preparations for Each
68: Who is Liuli
69: Successful rescue
70: Plan
71: Discharge
72: At Your Own Risk
73: World Line
74: Accept You

55: Beautiful Alone

15 3 0
Від Spinfoxie

55: "It's miserable, it's really miserable."

Today is the day when Ruri quit the game, and Kusuo Saiki sat in front of the TV early, watching the show happily.

Although he has not been able to successfully pull Ruri's career up until now, and every appearance ends in failure, he is still very gratified in the face of Ruri's voluntary withdrawal.

However, after Ru Li said that she would withdraw from the competition, the program team immediately announced that Ru Li would make her solo debut as an individual. This change suddenly made Qi Mu Nanxiong vigilant, and suddenly had a bad premonition.

And when he used his clairvoyance to search for the people inside the building, he saw a smiling boy with bad water in his stomach.

Unsurprisingly, it was Qimu Kongsuke who wanted to fight him, so he deliberately arranged his debut event.

Big asshole!

Qimu Nanxiong was so angry that his teeth were itchy. Although he really wanted to rush over at the moment and grabbed the collar of Qimu Kongsuke to teach him a lesson, but seeing that Ruri was about to go to Qimu Kongsuke, he didn't want to appear in this way. In front of Ruri.

There was no other way, Qimu Nanxiong could only hold back secretly, silently observing the situation in the house.

Qimu Kongsuke is indeed the person he hates very much. His name was revealed in just two or three sentences, and he also threatened Ruri condescendingly, obeying his command, and being a plaything obediently.

Not to mention Ruri's stunned face, even Qimu Nanxiong couldn't listen to it anymore.

On the matter of debut, he and Ruri's stance is completely the same.

That is to say, the current Ruri is his partner, and this fellow Saiki Kongsuke is their enemy!

"Speak up."

A fierce light flashed in his eyes, and Nanxiong Qimu used telepathy on Ruri, which could unconsciously induce others to do what they wanted.

He wanted to use Ruri's ability to teach Saiki Kongsuke a lesson that was guaranteed to be unforgettable.

Although Qimu Nanxiong had always been wary of Ruli's active use of abilities, once the initiative was in his hands, he became fearless.

He believed that as long as the trouble of Qimu Kongsuke was solved here, the negative influence factors on Ruri would also decrease rapidly.

Seeing Qimu Kongsuke's rare startled appearance, Qimu Nanxiong felt a sigh of relief, not to mention being overjoyed.

However, it was hard for Ruri, who was regarded as a tool man.

At this time, he had no idea why he suddenly used the ability, but he had to cheer up to deal with the trouble in front of him.

"...What ability did you use on me just now?"

Saiki Kongsuke looked a little dazed, staring at his palm, as if immersed in an illusory scene like a dream, unable to personally experience the changes in himself at the moment .

However, the operation of his brain is very logical. At first glance, it seems that it is normal as if he has no supernatural powers.

"This feeling... very strange, I have never felt it before, what kind of ability is this?" As

expected of a scientist, he suddenly became very interested in this, and curiously squeezed his wrist, cheek, etc. part, to explore the bizarre state of the body at the moment.

It's a pity that I never know what love is, and I have never liked a person's mother-fetus solo scientist. No matter how hard they try, the heat that slowly rises in their hearts never dissipates.

Saiki Kongsuke felt a sense of irritability, and the object of his irritability seemed to be Ruri who was standing in front of him.

"It's you?" Saiki Kongsuke was convinced of this, and suddenly took a step forward, "It's you who is affecting my emotions."

"What is this eager desire to make you mine, I want to dominate your whole body and mind."

He walked step by step, but the curvature of the corners of his lips gradually rose happily.

As if he had really found what he was addicted to, he paid full attention and walked towards Ruri's position without a trace of deviation.

I have to say that this is indeed a wonderful feeling, and Qimu Kongsuke was almost immersed in this feeling, unable to extricate himself.

At this moment, the duel with Kusuo was completely forgotten, and Sora Saiki grabbed Ruri's arm suddenly, until he felt the warmth of his palm, and then slowly filled the vacancy in his heart.

"I've changed my mind. You seem to be more interesting than me. Nanxiong's duel."

He bent his eyes and smiled slightly, but his eyes burst out with a powerful possessiveness like a beast.

"All I want is you, just stay by my side like this, try to be watched by me, isn't it more charming than any situation?"

He didn't give Ruri a chance at all, and came to a conclusion on his own. The fingers on Ruri's wrist moved slightly, as if they were about to touch the smooth skin.

"..." Liu Li raised her eyebrows, unable to hold back the numbness in her heart.

He wasn't panicking now. With Qi Mu Kongsuke's thin physique, Ruri was completely able to use his skill to crush him.

The reason why he didn't do it just now was just because the gold lord, who had invested a lot of money in him after all, would go up and beat someone if he didn't agree.

However, these scenes that were almost out of control made Ruri gradually lose her patience and could not bear it.

But what finally broke his last hesitation was the sound of a voice in his mind again.

"Beat it, as long as it doesn't kill you, it's mine."

This kind of feeling that he seemed to be talking to his own deep inner heart was a little weird, but what Ruri said really liked listening to.

OK

Ruri subconsciously responded in her heart.

Then, he took advantage of the situation and grabbed the arm of Saiki Kongsuke, smiling while making a very skilled over-the-shoulder throw.

Hearing a bang, Qimu Kongsuke fell to the ground with his eyes wide open, showing a bit of confusion.

Sitting on the ground, did not get up for a long time.

It perfectly interprets the confused feeling of 'who am I', 'where am I' and 'what am I doing'.

Ruri was instantly relieved.

He just wanted to do the same just for the words that I just said.

"Sober up?" he said with a smile, "Now you are under my control, it's better not to act rashly." Qimu Kongsuke

finally slowly propped up his body, but sat on the ground with his whole body covered. They were shaking uncontrollably.

The excessively long hair on his forehead covered his eyebrows and his eyes, his expression seemed a little gloomy, and he hugged himself tightly with both hands, shaking more clearly.

For a moment, Ruri thought that he was seriously injured by falling him. Just as he was about to go to check it out, he suddenly saw Kongsuke Qimu raised his head, revealing a face full of blush and a sweet smile on the corner of his mouth.

"This feeling is really great~"

he whispered in a heart-pounding tone.

A coldness suddenly crept up along Ruri's back, causing him to shudder violently.

Qi Mu Kongsuke was gasping for breath, his smiling expression had been completely replaced by a perverted blush, and he kept twisting his body, showing an extremely cool look and wanting more.

"Sure enough, you're the person I'm interested in. If you have more, I don't mind at all."

He leaned forward and grabbed Ruri's ankle. The twisted smile on his face became more and more obvious. Also full of longing light.

Ruri was startled by his actions and stepped back subconsciously, not knowing what kind of expression to show.

"...What the hell is this?!"

He couldn't help questioning his soul, perverted, shaking? Just like this set? ?

God, what kind of people does he know! !

"What's the matter, hurry up and give me more, but I can't wait."

In front of him, Qimu Kongsuke kept approaching with longing in his eyes, forcing Ruri to keep retreating, but there was nowhere to hide.

At this moment, Ru Li's heart seemed to run through countless grass and mud horses, and he was the only one left in the wind.

Hide... It seems that there is nowhere to hide, this narrow hut has such a large space.

It is absolutely impossible to call people, and it is estimated that it will lead to tomorrow's headlines if things get too big.

Ruri's face changed to and fro, and finally settled on perseverance.

Since you can't escape, let's face it.

So, just about to rescue Yu Ruli's poor Qimu Nanxiong for the first time, he watched helplessly as the boy suddenly turned over and pressed Qimu Kongsuke to the ground, raised his fist with grief and indignation, and moved towards Qimu Kongsuke's body. call.

The action is fierce, and the shot is only decisive, and it is completely impossible to see the appearance of being forced into the corner just now.

Qimu Nanxiong's rushing action was abruptly canceled: ...

He fell into deep thought.

It seems that what needs to be worried now is whether Saiki Kongsuke will be killed by him.

At the same time, the two Dazai Osamu, who had exhausted their patience and couldn't wait to open the door of the lounge, also caught this scene.

Osamu Dazai: ...I

almost scared the kid into a fool.

The soft and weak Ruri, whose wrist seems to be broken when it is folded, can only use her dexterity to deal with the enemy... She actually raised her fist and relied on brute force!

Not right! Even Ruri has become wrong!

Osamu Dazai felt a subtle sense of familiarity, he turned his head and stared at the leader Osamu Dazai beside him with reproach, his attitude was self-evident.

Understood, it must be this traitor of Osamu Dazai who has subtly influenced Ruri!

Otherwise, how could that cute and lovely Ruri be so violent! !

However, the leader Dazai Osamu was also confused.

In his inherent impression, Ruri should be a cute boy like a little white flower, and he will not be contaminated with any dangerous things, and he will stay away from these things.

But the scene in front of him made him doubt his life.

What has changed you! My Ruri!

Thinking of someone who could teach Ruri's fighting skills, Osamu Dazai, the leader, first targeted himself in this world.

Not running! Except for Osamu Dazai in this world, who would have nothing to teach an ordinary boy to learn to fight?

In an instant, the leader Osamu Dazai glared back at Osamu Dazai, poking and grinding his teeth secretly.

For the past four years, he has been working hard to protect Ruri, not letting Ruri have any chance to be contaminated by the darkness of the Mafia.

Let him be the light that illuminates the world even in the dark.

Because of this, Ruri has become so kind and gentle, and her heart is full of light, which is the most gratifying thing for the leader, Osamu Dazai.

But now... all his hard work was wasted!

It's all this bastard's fault! !

It was as if the pearl he had always guarded had been dyed with other colors, the leader Dazai Osamu felt distressed and angry at the same time.

The two Dazai Osamu looked at each other with the same hatred, and a terrifying current seemed to burst out of their eyes.

"Huh? Why are you here?" Ruri stopped and looked at the two uninvited guests in confusion.

Because of the sudden interruption of his movements, he was still sitting on the waist of Saiki Kongsuke, and Saiki Kongsuke, who was enjoying this stormy fist, frowned a little unhappily, and reached out to pull Ruri's clothes. .

"Don't worry about them, let's continue."

As soon as these words came out, before Ruri could make any statement, the two Dazai Osamu couldn't sit still.

They looked viciously at the two people who were posing for a close look, and at the same time pulled Ruri to their side.

"Who is he? What were you doing just now?" Osamu Dazai narrowed his eyes and looked up and down at Kongsuke Saiki, his eyes filled with malice.

On the other hand, Osamu Dazai, the leader, blinked and recognized the person: "This person is Dr. Kongsuke."

"You know him?" Ruri was a little surprised, and knowing the leader of the port mafia was enough to see Kongsuke Saiki. Not an ordinary person.

"I was able to travel to this world because of the time-space machine he designed."

Chief Dazai Osamu said succinctly: "Dr. Sorasuke in that world is very famous, and he also invented high-tech to go back to the past. In the past, it should be possible to travel through parallel time and space, so I commissioned him to create it."

"Sure enough, he really succeeded in his research."

"So strong?!" Ruri couldn't help widening her eyes and refreshed the alignment again. The impression of Kisarasuke.

However, admiration is admiration, and there is no need to doubt that this person is a pervert.

"Since it's the one who helped you, it doesn't seem good for me to beat him like that." Ruri said in a tangled tone, stepped back, and put down her subconsciously clenched fist.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, was slightly startled when he heard this, and then a soft smile appeared on his lips.

Even if it was such a trivial matter, Ruri was always thinking of him, and this feeling was very warm.

However, just when he made it clear that he would not beat Qimu Kongsuke again, Qimu Kongsuke reached out to him very dissatisfied, his flushed cheeks still did not retreat: "No, I can't let you go tonight. Come on, come back to me quickly."

"..." The smile on the face of the leader Dazai Osamu became fierce, and he kicked Qimu Kongsuke directly, kicking the person directly on the sofa.

"He doesn't have to be merciful to this world." After doing all this, Osamu Dazai, the leader, neatly tidied up his clothes and smiled softly at Ruri, "If you need to beat him, beat me, don't think about me."

Ruri: "...Oh, okay. ."

Looking sympathetically at the dizzy Saiki Kongsuke who was kicked, Ruri replied obediently.

"嘁." Osamu Dazai in this world didn't have a favorable impression of Qiuki Kusuke from the beginning to the end. After all, he was the culprit who put that scourge into this world, so it would be strange to have a favorable impression.

However, he also carefully observed Qimu Kongsuke's abnormality, and asked more questions curiously: "He was hit with your power.

" The second was really not the ability he actively used, and it quickly returned to normal.

The two Dazai Osamu were on fire, and no one paid attention to his unnaturalness.

Dazai Osamu said coldly: "The kick just now should have lifted his control." It's

a pity, he still wanted to go up and make up for it.

"Ah!" At this moment, Ruri suddenly showed an annoyed look and shouted out involuntarily.

"What's wrong?" Osamu Dazai looked over nervously.

"I forgot one thing, no, I need him to hit my power again." Ruri quickly came to Qimu Kongsuke, patted his shoulder, and smiled sweetly: "Qi Mr. Mu."

As a result, Qimu Kongsuke, who finally released his ability, became trembling again, looking at him excitedly.

"Can you not make me an idol, I have no interest in debuting." Ruri asked pitifully, blinking her moist eyes.

For such a simple matter, Saiki Kongsuke agreed without thinking: "Of course, I'm only interested in you now, it's better to lock you in my room, just for me to show such... ..."

Before he could finish speaking, a shoe print was printed on his face.

Dazai Osamu, who finally had a chance to play, raised his eyebrows and glanced proudly at Dazai Osamu, the leader beside him.

Then he smiled and said to Ruri: "Sorry, I accidentally wanted to cancel the ability, is there nothing?"

"...No."

Seeing that he fell on the sofa again, his eyes were spiraling and almost fainted. The former Dr. Kongsuke, Ruri silently ordered a wax for him.

Miserable, really miserable.

"Speaking of it." Until this time, Ruri suddenly thought of something that made him suspicious, "Since you have investigated him, you should know information about him, right?"

He looked at the leader Dazai Osamu: "Then you Do you know who 'Nuoxiong' is?"

"Nusuo?" The leader, Osamu Dazai, thought for a long time before finally finding out the information about this unimportant person who was still in the corner, "It's Saiki Kongsuke's younger brother. The genius brother is different. It is said that he is just an ordinary high school student."

"He has a dark personality and doesn't like to talk much... Is there anything wrong with him?"

Chief Dazai Osamu narrowed his eyes.

He just glanced at Nanxiong Qimu's information and was not interested and did not delve into it, but Ruri deliberately mentioned this person, and it had to be intriguing.

"It's not a big problem, it's that Saiki Kongsuke just mentioned that he wants to fight against this Nanxiong, and I'm their bargaining chip?"

Ruri shrugged and said that she was also confused, "It should be their own problem, right? ."

"Anyway, the debut issue has been resolved, and the power has been resolved..."

He looked around, clapped his palms relaxedly, and laughed: "It's time to go home!"

Dazai Osamu took the opportunity to hold his palm, his eyes sparkling: "Great , Kunikida and the others are waiting for you to come back. They haven't seen you alone for a long time, and they are all looking forward to this day." Zhong also couldn't help the faces of these little friends, and his heart moved.

Just before nodding his words, Osamu Dazai, the leader on the side, patted Osamu Dazai's hand indifferently, held Ruri's shoulders, and encircled Ruri from the back.

"No need, Ruri is a member of the port mafia, stay with me, thank you for taking care of Ruri."

Osamu Dazai's expression was slightly distorted: "Do you still want to kidnap Ruri at this time? Not to mention whether we will let you do whatever you want, Ruri herself will not come with you, right?"

After speaking, he looked at Ruri with a hopeful look, like a cute puppy. If you don't say it, I will cry to show you the feeling.

I have to say, Ruri was really taken aback.

This is a precious picture that cannot be seen on the leader Dazai Osamu!

A palm suddenly covered his eyes, obscuring his vision.

Ruri raised her head slightly, and what she saw was the somewhat unpleasant look of the leader, Osamu Dazai.

Of course, the unpleasantness is basically towards Dazai Osamu and Ruri, he still adjusts his mentality a little: "I won't return to my original world for a while, so don't worry."

As soon as these words came out, Ruri couldn't help being stunned. Even Dazai Osamu was surprised.

This is not in line with the character of the leader Dazai Osamu at all, but it is clearly spit out of his mouth:

"I won't bring Ruri back, and I will disturb the world here for a while."

"...Why?" Ruri stared at him blankly, but she vaguely guessed the reason in her heart, and a few warm currents could not help surging in her chest.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, lowered his eyes and drew a gentle arc on his normally calm face. His palm slowly fell on the blond hair behind Ruri's head, and he rubbed unconsciously: "Don't you like it very much here?"

"In that case, Just look at this world again."

The warmth in his tone was clearly visible, it was a fruit full of sweet love, which was easily picked by Ruri.

"I will also be here with you, and I also want to see the world you want to see." In

this case... I will get to know you better.

In this case, you will really choose me.

In order to win Ruri's heart, the leader Dazai Osamu gave up his stubbornness in the past and gradually figured out how to truly love someone.

His retreat was clearly very effective.

As expected, Ruri looked at him with glowing eyes, and there was a joy in her eyes that she had never seen before.

Even more happy than the leader Dazai Osamu every time he bought him those precious gifts.

The atmosphere between the two has never been better.

Unfortunately, there is a light bulb named Osamu Dazai in the middle.

"Stop, stop, s!" With a strong bang, he opened the distance between Ruri and the leader Dazai Osamu, and Dazai Osamu hugged Ruli's arm, "Ruri can be taken care of by me, you can do what you want. But say you Hurry up and get me back to my original world, uninvited guest!"

"Do you think I'm really as stupid as you think, who will give you Ruri." The leader, Osamu Dazai, smiled and pulled Ruri back. , "Ruri wants to go with me to the port mafia."

"What are you talking about, this guy who lives under the fence, that's not your organization." Dazai Osamu pulled Ruri's arm again, hiding the knife with a smile, "It's better to go back to the Armed Detective Agency. Better, there are little angels there, all good people."

"Oh, with people like you, it's not a good organization at all." Chief Dazai Osamu sarcastically said, "At least in the port Mafia Ruri will be taken care of by special personnel, I think your funds are almost bankrupt. Come on."

As soon as this matter was mentioned, Osamu Dazai was furious.

Their gift-giving showdown with the port mafia ended in failure.

If it wasn't for Ruri's kindness to return everything to the Armed Detective Agency, they would have gone bankrupt easily.

Hey, don't the people from the port mafia just have some broken money!

"You're superficial!"

"You're naive!"

"You hate it!"

"You, you, you...you get upset just looking at your face!" The

two of them were arguing, like naive elementary school students, so they couldn't hold back. No, I didn't do it on the spot in front of Ruri.

But the feeling of pulling back and forth made Ruri feel as if a rag doll was being dragged, and it was very uncomfortable.

Osamu Dazai on both sides, and the same person on both sides, when these two people asked Xiang Ruri at the same time 'who would you choose', Ruri was instantly caught in a dilemma.

... who to choose?

Looking at Osamu Dazai, who looked at him pitifully on the left.

Looking at Osamu Dazai with a lonely expression on the right.

Ruri:

"I think." He spit out a few words slowly, "I'd better move out and live alone."

And there is a perfect reason: "One of you didn't bring any money, and the other owed a lot of debt. , don't bear the cost of my accommodation."

Two Dazai Osamu: ...

Ruri smiled slightly: "I'm richer than you now, so buying a house is no problem."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.5K 268 8
❝ she's touching his chest now ❞ [ pacey witter x oc ] started: 7/9/21 finished: side note: season 1 - 6 ❝ he takes off her dress now ❞
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC