The Billionaire's Wife |✓

Oleh sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... Lebih Banyak

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 21

9.8K 508 99
Oleh sia_fictional

Avni khanna

After showering, I slipped into a white high waist jeans and brown cardigan bonkers top as it's already mid-December here.

After a satisfied sigh I walked off the closet only to find breakfast on the table.

'Where is Neil?' I wondered. He need to understand that I am angry with him. He need to put some efforts. It's easy because I am not going hard on me as I was doing till yesterday.

While thinking where could Neil would have graced his presence; I walked to table where the breakfast was placed. As I opened the pot; my eyes twinkled. It was my favorite dish.

"Poha!" I squealed in happiness. Without any delay I served myself some in the plate which was placed near pot and took a bite with the help of spoon.

"Amm..." As I started to chew; the taste of poha intoxicated my mouth. I know this taste. Neil made it. For me. Efforts. He is doing efforts. I smiled.

That brought many of our college memories back. He took a whole week to learn how to make poha especially for me. I laughed and cried at the memory. Our old days.

Controlling my overwhelming emotions, I finished half of the pot. Not my fault; I was famished and poha made by him was wholesome.

**********

After sipping water, I wondered where he's gone? I don't have his number also. Of course I forget to ask. If he have to leave me alone in this big room then why the hell he insisted..ohh sorry, ORDERED me to stay here.

I made my way towards the door, so that I can search him. I clicked the door handle many times but it wasn't opening.

"Aarrgghh. Seriously, you locked the door Neil, so that I can't flew away." I banged the door but no one answered.

Puffing my cheeks, I don't know why I fished out my mobile phone from my pocket and walked to bed.

After comfortably placing my back on the headboard and placing a pillow on my lap; I opened my phone.

There were so many missed call. When I say SO MANY, I mean it. It wasn't only from Kia, Rishabh, Sophia, mom or hospital staffs but there were hundreds of calls from unknown numbers.

'What happened?'

'May be earthquake.'

'It can't be. Stop it Avni.' I shook my head.

Even there were recent text messages from Kia. I opened it which says;

Avni...Avni!! Where the hell are you? Why aren't you answering our calls? Aren't you coming to the hospital today?

.

Okay! Sophia fed me with everything. Emmm! So you are with your husband.

I smiled foolishly.

But I am still angry with you. You should've told me about YOUR marriage.

.

Rishabh is also angry....but on me because I am messaging and calling you. Well I can't control myself. Hehe.

I laughed at her curious behavior. But the next message blew my mind.

Avni, are you okay? I just saw the news. Bro, at least pickup the calls!!!

What news? My brows furrowed. This message was sent almost after 2 hrs later of previous one.

Juhi created the mess here, dude. You need to come over from wherever you are, right now. Hospital authority is being pain in my ass now.

Juhi!? Now what? Okay, maybe she's taking revenge. Or something.

On turning on the internet, my phone was flooded with many notification which wasn't as always. My mind stopped working. Why this much notifications today?

There was messages from Juhi on my WhatsApp number. I opened it.

Avni! You are finished.

That's it. There was nothing but a news website. I clicked on it. As I read the headline my mind was blank. It says:

Doctor Avni Mehta trapped the big shark in her small pond!

'What on the earth is this?'

As I started scrolling the internet my eyes started to fill with tears. Media is describing me as low character.

Mr. Khanna found his Indian fun?

It's been some days only since Mr. Khanna arrived in India and he already found his mistress here.

Ms. D'Souza allegedly called the female doctor a homewrecker.

Avni Mehta- a mistress or a fling to the business tycoon?

A golddigger found her bank!

"First an actor and now the business tycoon of the world. Such a low character woman she is" AR fans lashed out on Avni Mehta.

Ms. Nina D'Souza blamed Doctor Avni Mehta for her and Mr. Khanna's break-up while giving a clean cheat to their affairs as giving a name to their relationship.

"Like father like daughter" says public. He's cheater and she's a homewrecker and golddigger.

I screamed at top my lungs as I threw my mobile phone on the large LED screen which was hanging infront of me. I fisted my hairs because it's too much to bear.

How can they call me that?
.

Mistress?
.

Homewrecker?
.

Golddigger?
.

A Characterless woman?
.

He is my husband. I wanted to scream this but I can't. Why? Because I can't as Neil told me not to.

And how can they even compare me with that man? Is that why Neil isn't here? He left me again?

'No, he can't.' my heart says.

'But his reputation matters.' my brain pinched. Still he promised me that he'll never leave my side. How can I forget to ask him about that D'Souza girl. She claimed him as her fiance. I can't take it.

As I tried to connect dots, I cried harder.

That man cheated my mother and i was loyal to Neil till now. How-how... They dragged me into the hell from where my mother had gone through so much. She never showed us to the world because she didn't wanted us to be the eye-catcher of this industry.

I don't carry my father's name because I don't need to. He left my mother, me and my younger brother for the woman with whom he didn't even able to carry on his relation for a month.

How can they connect me with him? I want a simple life. Why can't I have it?

Why? The reason was known yet unknown to me. Why always me? Juhi did this? Or anyone else? Neil where are you? I need you. I want you. The door is locked and the room is soundproof. How can I go out?

When you’re accused of a horrific thing you didn’t do, you inevitably experience shock, disorientation, confusion. There’s pressure that squeezes your temples and tingles on the edges of your eyeballs, making it hard to concentrate. This is what I am going through. They're calling me with the names.

I didn't know when my loud sobbing lowered. I was a mess till now. A crying mess. I rushed to pick my broken phone as suddenly my brain knocked.

'I need to talk to mom.' She must be upset till now. That reckless man is back in our life. The comments and allegations are sinful.

As I opened my call log to call her; suddenly my phone buzzed with an unknown foreign number. Without thinking I answered the call. A big mistake.

"Hey! Am I talking to Doctor Avni Mehta?" A female voice came through the other side in american accent.

"Ye--yes." I answered in hoarsed voice.

"Good. Selena koay this side. I am senior journalist from E-times news channel U.S.A. Actually, can we talk?" She asked politely in her American accent which I couldn't deny.

"Amm, can yo-you do it fast, please. I need to leave for something." I replied after taking a good pause to sound confident.

"Yes ma'am. Well that's what you want; are you and Mr. Khanna in a relationship?" She asked politely but the urgency in her voice was clearly audible. I should have known already till now that this unknown numbers belongs to media or fans but no, I didn't thought of that.

"Ma'am!? Are you there?" Not bothered to answer I cut the call and started crying again. I couldn't say yes because that's what Neil said.

My phone buzzed again; I answered it without seeing the caller. I don't know what to do. I was restless. I can feel a hole in my body. It feels like something is falling from my head to put of my stomach. I feel like I can fall unconscious anytime but I didn't.

I put the phone on my ear, "Hello!?" I answered.

"Hello, this Amar Dilaik from Entertainment tonight channel. May I speak to Avni Mehta?" A male voice came through it. I cursed underneath for answering the call. What's going on my mind when I answered the call.

"Yes. I am Avni. What is it?" I asked as politely as I can because my tone was a bit irritated.

I think he caught my tone that's why what he asked next caught me off guard, "If I am not wrong, you're mistress of Mr. Neil Khanna and the one to whom Ms. D'Souza called homewrecker. How do you feel after your truth is out?" He scoffed.

"Talk to me like that one more time Mr. Dilaik, you will regret it. Whatever is on the internet is totally rubbish but anything." I said authoritatively as I poured my angered in it. He cannot talk to me like that.

"So now you're already giving threats. See the audacity!" He chuckled from another side.

"Don't have high hopes, ma'am because what if you're his mere fun,,. Why am I saying 'what if' because it's already known that you're another butterfly in his garden. So what should I write on article for you 'a mistress or a golddigger doctor or a Characterless woman!' What say Ms. Arora?" He mocked and it worked. It's already getting too much and when he addressed me with my father's last name. I was done with his bullshit.

"Don't. Call. Me. With. His. Name." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I wasn't feeling myself now. Everything is numb to me.

And simultaneously I heard the click on the door. I averted my gaze towards it. The door was opened. I saw the person to whom I was craving to hold me. As he entered; my eyes started to get filled with fresh tears.

There he is standing in his glory. As he scanned the room; his emotionless eyes flashed with the emotions. And I was standing there reckless but when I saw him standing some distance away from me; relief ran through that vacant hole inside my body which was sicking me.

'He is here.'

"Avni, what have you done to your self!?" His voice was laced with worry, regret and guilt. I don't know why but I didn't bulged to ask him because I want him to hold me.

Ignoring the reporter on the call; I dropped the phone on the expensive black fluffy carpet and ran to him. He strode towards me with long steps and within mere seconds; he engulfed me in his arms.

I hid my face in his broad chest and fisted the back of his t-shirt: I cried. I definitely hadn't cried this much when he left me alone for all those years. But when he graced his presence; I am crying.

Because he is my comfort. I didn't said a word since he arrived. But slowly the one thing I know is there was public witnessing us inside the room but who were those, I didn't knew.

I came to reality when I heard his deep, calm and gruff threatening voice. He was threatening someone.

********

Neil Khanna

I was done. To make her anger flew away I made her favorite dish. Stopping her is hell of a task to do. I mean she's really stubborn.

I didn't want to fed her with the things which I wasn't sure of. I mean I need more proof to say or do anything against that certain someone.

I was about to leave the kitchen with the tray but then DD and Ms. Shah bragged into the kitchen without my permission.

As I ordered everyone not to enter the kitchen without my permission; I should've lashed out on them but their facial expressions tells another story.

Looking emotionlessly into their terrified face I asked, "What is it?" I raised my right eyebrow and put my both the hands under trouser, respectively.

Gulping down the saliva DD answered, "Sir, it's about Mrs. Khanna." That caught my full attention. First I thought it was about some business deal but story is different.

"What?" I asked monotonously.

"It's all over the internet. People are-are accusing her." I angrily narrowed my eyebrows at Ms. Shah's statement. "And--and I me-mean...they.." First time in this last six years since she is working for me; I saw her stuttering.

By the time one thing is clear that something really bad have had happened. And that too with Avni. I clenched my jaw at the thought of someone harming her.

"Fast." I ordered.

"Boss, your relationship is out. And it's all over the internet even it's the highest search headlines of the day." Ms. Shah completed but the confidence in her voice is long gone. "And-" she stopped.

"I won't repeat myself again. Complete it." I commanded.

"They are calling ma'am with na--names as your relationship is showcased as something else but marriage. It's an international news now." That angered me.

DD passed me the tab which has whole news surfing through internet. My eyes turned red & angry from emotionless form to emotionless again.

"Who?" I asked gruffly while passing the tab back to DD. I wasn't going to leave the one who is responsible for this. I Will definitely make sure that he or she will pay for this.

"Ms. Nina D'Souza." Ms. Shah answered. That girl. I massaged my temple with my right index finger. She can't create this whole mess alone. There is someone else who is also involve in it.

"Ask a servant to keep this breakfast tray in my room and after that lock the door from outside." I ordered and made my way to study room. Something is fishy.

**********

As I entered the study, I said "It can't be her only. I doubt her father is also involved in this." I sat on my large black chair which is placed with wooden exorbitant study table.

"I want everything in my table in next 20 minutes." I ordered them emotionlessly.

"Yes, boss."

"Sure, president."

___________________________________________
**************************************
Hello there! It's been lil long but here is the chapter.

Hope you all are doing good.

*********

Media is quite toxic. Right?

I like to watch news but sometimes eeerhh!

Many of you guys want to know about Nina D'Souza. So here she is.

Like her or not?

And Nina's father is also here. Plus, Avni's father is finally in the frame.

What do you think? Is really Neil and Nina are engaged?

********

Last 2-3 chapters are being full of crying session right? But what can I say, the storyline demands it.

Because your author loves drama. Hehehehhahaha!

Well, I want to know your precious remarks about this chapter.

Don't be shy, just say it! I won't judge you. Well no one will. Hehe!

********
One thing more. I want to know what kinda storyline you want here. I mean whom you imagine as the new villain.

I just asked out of curiosity. Answer please.
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...