Stories From The Heart (JENLI...

By OwbyDowby

Compilation of JenLisa short stories ❤️ More

Be Mine, My Valentine
How I Like That
Binge-Watch
Fansigning Event
Obviously Oblivious
Squeal & Reveal
The Truth
Opposites Attract
More Than Okay
Jelly Nini
Love at First Sight
Perfect Timing
Fast Talk
Secret Admirer
Stay With Me
Love at Stake
Interesting Neighbor
Love Journey
Fake Relationship 2.0
Hello, Kitty
Together Again
Ready for Love
Until I Found You
I Know
Interesting Neighbor 2.0
Love at First Sight 2.0
Still You

Fake Relationship

1.3K 39 3
By OwbyDowby

"Oh my God! Is this Kai and Krystal?" I heard Jisoo shouted while looking at her phone. It might be still new for her, but not for me.

Jisoo ran towards the couch where our two maknaes sat while watching their favorite cartoon movie. Chaeyoung grabbed her phone to look at it closely. She can't also believe what she saw.

"Jennie unnie, did you know about -"

"Yes." I shortly replied while walking towards their way. My co members knew about my relationship with Kai which they accepted it, except for one person.

Lisa.

Since we were trainees, she is very protective with regards to me. And I'm very thankful for that. She protected me with all the hatred I received from our co-trainees. She was there when I was on the verge of letting go of my career because of accusations made by others. I could feel how she did her best to protect me from all of it. But the moment she knew about my relationship from Kai, a member of the boy group Exo, she changed. Her treatment towards me was so different from before. I could tell that she didn't like it.

Now that I knew about Kai and Krystal dating, I'm the first one who ended our relationship secretly, without my members knowing. But now, they knew about it through their social media account.

"How dare them that they did this to you unnie." Chaeyoung said with anger. I know they were all concerned about me. I looked at Lisa's direction but all I could see was her uninterested face.

"You need to show to Kai that you can live without him. To let him realize that it's his loss for cheating on you." Jisoo said as she sat beside me.

We then heard Chaeyoung squealed that made all of us looked at her. "How about you will have a fake relationship to make him feel jealous and you can take revenge to him?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, what happened to church girl?" Lisa butted in as she looked at Chaeyoung in disbelief. We all know that Chaeyoung is the most soft-hearted person among the four of us but she's the one suggesting about getting revenge.

"Who can you suggest then?" I didn't mind Lisa's comment and asked seriously. I could feel both Jisoo and Lisa's eyes on me. Maybe that's a good plan as well.

Chaeyoung smiled before her finger pointed someone. I widened my eyes as the three of us shook in disbelief.

"Me? What are you talking about Chaeyoung-ah? I'm out of it." Lisa was about to stand when Jisoo held her hand to stay in her place. Lisa went back to her seat. She looked at me sharply as if I'm the one suggesting it.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath before explaining. "We all know how Kai became jealous because of the closeness of you two. So if you will just act having a real relationship, for sure Kai will be really affected by that. So we can help Jennie unnie to revenge Kai for hurting her."

I looked back at Lisa who was already uneasy on her seat. How can I say yes to that where in fact, that's the very reason why she treated me differently now. As to why she changed. I don't want to drag Lisa in this.

I was about to decline that idea when she suddenly stood that made the three of us looked at her. But what she said next made my eyes go even wider.

"Okay, when are we going to start this?"

----------

First, let him see that you two are in a relationship.

Lisa and I were walking side by side silently as we went towards our dance room for our practice. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung was behind us, chatting. I was a bit worried because Lisa and I haven't talked about after she agreed to be a part of this 'act' that Chaeyoung planned.

I was just staring at the floor when suddenly, I felt an arm spreading across my shoulder. She suddenly smiled at me as if she was doing it casually with me.

"Love, what do you want for dinner? My treat!" I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that Lisa said those words a bit louder that her normal voice. She was looking at me straight in the eye as if she's really waiting for my answer.

For a while, I feel the fast beating inside my chest. Maybe because of the sudden act.

"I w-want d-dumplings." Why did I stutter?

"You want that? Sure, love. We'll have that after our practice. Okay?" She ended that with a wink that made the two girls behind giggling like a teenager. I looked around and noticed that there was Kai walking at the hallway looking at us secretly. I didn't notice that he was there all along.

The moment we entered and the door closed, was the moment Lisa removed her arms from me. She sat on the farthest side if the room as if nothing happened. Chaeyoung and Jisoo faced my way.

"Jennie unnie, did you see that? How Kai's face changed when he heard Lisa?"

Jisoo moved closer to Chaeyoung as they both shook their hands while smiling.

I looked at Lisa's direction, but her back was facing at us as she removed her jacket and did her stretching right away. Why do I feel sad when she removed her arms from me?

----------

Second, post your pictures online with a lovey-dovey caption.

"You two, you look like you hate each other. Can you move closer so that I can get a better shot?"

The four of us were having a two-day break from our practice. Chaeyoung decided to proceed with her plan. We went to flower garden that Jisoo suggested. They told us that we must collect lots of Lisa and I's picture together and post it online to make Kai more jealous. But I didn't expect that we will have to be more intimate.

"Lisa, smile wider. You look like a monkey having a constipation with that expression of yours." Jisoo shouted and teased that made Lisa removed her shoe and throw it to her. I just stood in my place because I felt a bit nervous. Chaeyoung shoot dagger stares at Lisa that made her stop.

"Remember, we have to make it more believable as we will post it online. We'll make sure that Kai will see this."  Chaeyoung said as she was looking around. Her eyes focused on the single chair at the center of a big heart ark.

"There. You sit there Lisa. Then sit on her lap Jennie unnie. Hug her neck and make a pouty lip in front of the camera."

"What?!" Lisa and I asked simultaneously.

"Just do it. I'm so hungry already. We need two more pictures after this." Jisoo unnie said as if making us guilty.

As I looked back at Lisa, she was already sitting at the chair Chaeyoung mentioned. Before I could protest, she quickly pulled me, that made me gasped as I sat on her lap. Our face were too close. Too close that make me cheeks warm.

"Chaeyoung-ah, just do lots of shots and we'll do random poses so we will be finished quickly." Lisa seriously said that made Chaeyoung agreed. I tried my best to be convincing as possible. I did cute poses by showing peace signs and finger hearts. But what surprised me the most was what Lisa did.

She held both my cheeks as she kissed my forehead. I could feel how her soft lips as she did it a couple of times. It made me closed my eyes automatically. It was as if my heart stopped beating for a second. What is happening to me?

I could hear how Jisoo squealed that made my face blushed. As I opened my eyes, I noticed how Lisa's eyes changed into something else. Something that made my heart flutter. Realizing that Chaeyoung stopped capturing, Lisa cleared her throat that made me stood as an understanding. She quickly moved to Jisoo's side.

"Chu, I'm so hungry. Can we eat now?"

It was already night time when we went back to our dorm. Chaeyoung used my phone earlier before she returned it. Scanning through my Instagram account, my eyes widened with what I saw. Lots of comments of the recent picture I posted.

Lisa and I's picture from earlier, both eyes closed as Lisa kissed my forehead with a caption,

I've fallen in love many times
in my life but it was always
with you ❤️❤️❤️

This fake relationship make me feel the otherwise. What should I do?

----------

Third, ignore his calls or messages when he wanted to talk to you again.

I was getting ready for my scheduled photoshoot today when I heard my phone ringing. I thought it was from manager oppa. But when I looked at it, it's from Kai.

It's been a month since we started this act and after what we did, Kai kept on calling me or messaging me that he wants to talk to me but I always declined.

I was about to put my phone back on my bag when I received a message.

Jennie, let's talk after your photoshoot today. I asked permission from your manager and he agreed. Please, I really need to talk to you.       - Kai

The photoshoot went well. The photographers and staff were congratulating me for the today's success. I was about to go back to the dressing room when I saw Kai standing at the hallway, waiting for me. He was about to walk towards my way when someone walked in between while holding a big bouquet of red roses. My favorite. She gave it to me with a big smile on her face. Why does her smile so contagious?

"Congratulations love! I'm so proud of you!" Lisa squealed as she walked closely to me and hugged me tight. I was engulfed by her sweet scent that I make my body leaned on her as well. Why does her embrace feels like home?

She then pulled her body from me then pinched my cheeks as she pouted. I didn't expect that she'll be here today. I know she had her scheduled interview earlier. Did she come here as part of Chaeyoung's plan?

"Since my cute mandu did a great job today, I'll treat you your favorite ice cream. Milk-flavored one."

"Really?" My eyes widened in anticipation that made her giggle. She nodded and quickly put her arm across my shoulder as she guided me towards my dressing room as I totally forgot Kai behind.

----------

"Chu, can I tell you something?"

Jisoo stopped from playing her phone and looked at me curiously. I was here in her bedroom since earlier. Lisa and Chaeyoung went to our agency to attend the meeting for their solo debut to be done next year.

"What is it? And what's with the serious tone? You are making me nervous all of a sudden Jendeuk."

I looked at my fingers fidgeting because of nervousness. I haven't had proper sleep because of this. But I think I really need to share it to someone else before I lose my mind.

"Jendeuk, what is it? You can trust me. Okay?" She held my hand and looked at me assuringly.

I sighed deeply. "Lisa and I had a fake relationship. Right?"

"Yeah. To revenge Kai. Why?" Jisoo read my expression with curiosity. But I know she still didn't know what I meant.

"I want to make it real Chu."

Jisoo widened her eyes while putting her hand on her mouth in disbelief. She then held my shoulder and shook my body back in forth while smiling widely.

"Oh my God Jendeuk! Is this for real?" She was squealing like a teenager.

I could feel the warmth coating my cheeks because of it. I never thought I'd open this to anyone else.

"Yes Chu." And that's the truth.

"Can you help me?" I looked at her as she nodded excitedly. I don't know this happened but in the end, I grew feelings for Lisa already.

No fake relationship.

I want a real relationship this time.

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
60.5K 7.4K 20
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
260K 521 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
160K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"