Love at First Sight

We agreed to be here by one.

I raised my left arm to watch the time. It's already three.

It's been two hours already but I think my best friend doesn't have the plan to come here in Everland. How could I enjoy here in the amusement park being alone?

I was about to turn around and go home when I suddenly felt something vibrating on my sling bag. I picked my phone as saw my best friend's name flashed on the screen. I sighed deeply before I answered.

"Lisa, I'm really really sorry. I was about to go there but Jisoo unnie called that we had a problem with the final proposal to be presented tomorrow. And we really need to settle it as soon as possible." I could hear her Aussie accent from the other end.

I sighed once again. I knew how important it is for her to close that deal with her team. But I'm just sad because we planned this for a long time already and then it cancelled.

"It's okay Chaeng. I hope it goes well. I'll just go home now." The only thing I said.

"Lisa, wait! Don't go home yet!"

I moved my phone away from my ear when she shouted. "Calm down, Chaeng. I'm still here. What is it?"

"Remember the woman I told you -"

She stopped when I interrupted. "Chaeng, I told you already. I'm not interested with anyone. Okay? I'm happy with my life now together with my cats."

"But Lisa -"

I rolled my eyes even though she can't see it. She really hates that when I do that. "Chaeng, we already talked about this. No to this blind dating or whatsoever. I'm so done with it."

"But I already told her to meet you there -"

Chaeyoung is so persistent. She even set me up to her friends many times already. But maybe it's just me who is not really into that. I prefered to have just my time alone.

"No Chaeng. End of discussion. I have to go now. Bye." I ended the call without waiting for her reply. She was so worried that I ended up being single for life, which I really don't mind really.

I was putting my phone back in my bag when I heard someone spoke.

"Excuse me."

I raised my head to look at the woman who was in front of me, smiling. The moment our eyes met, there's this unknown feeling inside my chest that suddenly make it beat loudly as if my heart wants to escape from my body. And it is more like of paralyzing my entire system with just a single glance from her.

"W-what is i-it?" I'm perfectly aware that I looked like a fool right now. Lisa, why did you stutter for God's sake?

There she giggled as she moved closer. Those cat-liked eyes of hers that was so beautiful and sexy at the same time, her prominent nose, her chubby cheeks that resembles like a mandu complements her perfectly-shaped lips. How did someone look as perfect as her?

"My friend told me about meeting her friend here in the amusement park. And she told me that her friend was somewhat her age and has a long blonde hair with bangs, and looked like a Barbie doll even from a far. I looked around and then I saw you here, standing. Are you perhaps named Lisa Manoban?"

My eyes widened after hearing those. She talked so casually, yet she showed elegance at the same time. I noticed how a simple off-white crop top blouse paired with baby blue colored pants and white rubber shoes perfectly completes her whole being.