Fake Relationship

"Oh my God! Is this Kai and Krystal?" I heard Jisoo shouted while looking at her phone. It might be still new for her, but not for me.

Jisoo ran towards the couch where our two maknaes sat while watching their favorite cartoon movie. Chaeyoung grabbed her phone to look at it closely. She can't also believe what she saw.

"Jennie unnie, did you know about -"

"Yes." I shortly replied while walking towards their way. My co members knew about my relationship with Kai which they accepted it, except for one person.

Lisa.

Since we were trainees, she is very protective with regards to me. And I'm very thankful for that. She protected me with all the hatred I received from our co-trainees. She was there when I was on the verge of letting go of my career because of accusations made by others. I could feel how she did her best to protect me from all of it. But the moment she knew about my relationship from Kai, a member of the boy group Exo, she changed. Her treatment towards me was so different from before. I could tell that she didn't like it.

Now that I knew about Kai and Krystal dating, I'm the first one who ended our relationship secretly, without my members knowing. But now, they knew about it through their social media account.

"How dare them that they did this to you unnie." Chaeyoung said with anger. I know they were all concerned about me. I looked at Lisa's direction but all I could see was her uninterested face.

"You need to show to Kai that you can live without him. To let him realize that it's his loss for cheating on you." Jisoo said as she sat beside me.

We then heard Chaeyoung squealed that made all of us looked at her. "How about you will have a fake relationship to make him feel jealous and you can take revenge to him?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, what happened to church girl?" Lisa butted in as she looked at Chaeyoung in disbelief. We all know that Chaeyoung is the most soft-hearted person among the four of us but she's the one suggesting about getting revenge.

"Who can you suggest then?" I didn't mind Lisa's comment and asked seriously. I could feel both Jisoo and Lisa's eyes on me. Maybe that's a good plan as well.

Chaeyoung smiled before her finger pointed someone. I widened my eyes as the three of us shook in disbelief.

"Me? What are you talking about Chaeyoung-ah? I'm out of it." Lisa was about to stand when Jisoo held her hand to stay in her place. Lisa went back to her seat. She looked at me sharply as if I'm the one suggesting it.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath before explaining. "We all know how Kai became jealous because of the closeness of you two. So if you will just act having a real relationship, for sure Kai will be really affected by that. So we can help Jennie unnie to revenge Kai for hurting her."

I looked back at Lisa who was already uneasy on her seat. How can I say yes to that where in fact, that's the very reason why she treated me differently now. As to why she changed. I don't want to drag Lisa in this.

I was about to decline that idea when she suddenly stood that made the three of us looked at her. But what she said next made my eyes go even wider.

"Okay, when are we going to start this?"

----------

First, let him see that you two are in a relationship.

Lisa and I were walking side by side silently as we went towards our dance room for our practice. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung was behind us, chatting. I was a bit worried because Lisa and I haven't talked about after she agreed to be a part of this 'act' that Chaeyoung planned.