𖧧 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄. ;...

Door strwmon

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out a... Meer

cast
introduction
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027

024

1.1K 18 1
Door strwmon

Su-jin:

WE'RE STILL IN THE MUSIC ROOM making the barricade but to me it seems pretty good for now. I mean, it's pretty high up and it seems sturdy. Or at least someway sturdy. As long as it gives us enough time to get to the rooftop, I don't really care what happens after.

On-jo stopped looking at the hallway through the window and walked over to us.

"I think this is good enough."

"Okay." Cheong-san replied.

"Aren't you coming over? Come over. We left a gap." Dae-su spoke to Cheong-san, On-jo, Nam-ra, Su-hyeok and I.

"Let's go." Su-hyeok stated and we followed him as he climbing over the gap first.

Nam-ra went after him and then it was me. I turned around and helped On-jo over. Lastly was Cheong-san but he wasn't moving.

"Come over here." I told him.

"Someone has to open the door." He retorted.

Shit. I forgot about that.

Dae-su let out an annoyed sigh. "Couldn't you use your head a little better?"

"It's okay. I'll open it and come over."

"Wait." Su-hyeok interrupted. "I'll go with you."

"It's okay."

"It is not okay." After he climbed over, he handed Cheong-san a chair. "Here."

I watched as they picked up more stuff and walked over to the door. They seemed to be talking about something but I couldn't really hear them. But taken from their lips, I guess they were talking about Gwi-nam again.

I continued to watch them talk but I couldn't really see what they were talking about since Su-hyeok had turned around. After that, he pushed Cheong-san to the barricade and told him to go over. I guess he's gonna be the one to open the door then.

I was gonna help him over but he jumped onto the shelf before I could reach my hand out. After that, he looked over to Su-hyeok, making me look over as well. Su-hyeok looked at us and then pulled the door open, running to the opening as the zombies ran inside. Cheong-san had jumped inside before Su-hyeok came so he could jump in without trouble.

When Su-hyeok finally made it in, he grabbed a table and pulled it over to block the opening while me and Dae-su helped. After that, Joon-yeong had played the recording of the students singing which made more zombies pool into the room and Cheong-san came to help us as well.

By now, the room was filled by zombies but there was still a lot in the hallways. The zombies that were inside the room and climbed to the top and are knocking stuff down in the process. On-jo had a hunch about the zombies in the hallways and ran to the window. I watched and saw I was right.

"Dae-su, make some noise!"

"You zombie bastards!" He screamed.

Apparently it worked because more zombies came running in but it still wasn't enough.

"Again!" I yelled.

"God." He sucked in a breath and yelled "Come here, you fucking zombies!"

I think that worked. But for good measures, On-jo grabbed a pot and started banging on it to create more noise. Soon others started doing it as well. I decided to stay against the barricade for good measures. I saw Wu-jin run over to the door to look out the window.

"Wu-jin!" I yelled.

"We can't go yet! Hang on!" He yelled back.

The others stopped making more noise and ran to the barricade as more zombies came through. I looked up and saw some trying to climb to the top. I grabbed the closets thing I could find and whacked it's head multiple times until it fell back down. The others were doing it as well on their sides.

"It's going to fall!" Hyo-ryung yelled.

"How much longer? When can we fucking go?" Dae-su yelled.

"A little more! Hang on!" Wu-jin yelled back.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

My arms are on fire. I've been holding this for so long. I feel like I'm going to collapse if we don't leave right now.

I looked at Wu-jin, just for us to make eye contact. He looked worried when we saw my tired state. I shook my head at him to tell him not to worry but he just shook his head right back. I felt a shelf slam into my back and hissed out in pain.

"Wu-jin!" I yelled once again.

He turned around to the door and opened it, looking out into the hallway.

"It's clear! We have to go now!"

The others hesitated before running where Wu-jin was but Cheong-san, Dae-su, Su-hyeok and I stayed.

"Go!"

"You go first!" Dae-su and I yelled back.

"I think I'm going to shit myself! Go!"

I giggled but stayed in my spot. Su-hyeok ran to the others and told them to go. I looked over at Cheong-san the same time he looked over at me and we both grabbed Dae-su before we all ran out the room. I heard the barricade come crashing down but kept on running to the others. Wu-jin gave Cheong-san something but I didn't care. We turned the corner to a stair case and started running up.

I made it to the front of the group where Wu-jin is and when he saw me, he grabbed my hand and we continued running up the stairs. I saw Cheong-san grab onto On-jo's and I smiled. By now we had made it to the rooftop but when we tried opening it, it was locked.

"Open it!"

"It's locked."

"What? Move."

"Hold on." I got an idea and ran to the keypad. I started punching in numbers to try and open it but nothing was working.

Joon-yeong started banging on the door. "Is anyone there? Anyone? Open the door!"

"Nobody's there. Get back."

"Hey, brother-in-law!" Dae-su spoke to get Wu-jin's attention. "One, two, three!" He yelled and they both rammed into the door. They kept trying over and over but it wouldn't budge.

"Sister-in-law!"

I don't know how but I knew he was talking about me so I immediately started helping them. Joon-yeong had also started helping. Even though all four of us were ramming into the door, it wouldn't budge.

"They're coming." I heard Nam-ra say which made me stop and walk over to her.

"What's coming?" Su-hyeok asked her but she didn't reply.

I walked down the stairs a little to try and look down to see anything but I couldn't .

By now, everyone got the message and stopped what the we're doing. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were waiting on the platform for the zombies.

"They're here." Nam-ra said which made everyone breathe heavily.

We continued to stare down until we saw them turn the corner and start running up the stairs. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were trying to fight them off but they were having trouble. The others start ramming and banging the door again.

I had enough and grabbed an extra stand and ran down the stairs to help the boys. We were having some trouble though so Nam-ra decided to help and told the others to throw the tarp over the zombies. When I heard her, I pulled the boys away from the stairs as the tarp fell down and blocked the zombies.

Very little got passed it but we were able to send them back down the stairs but stopped once we heard heavy stomping up the stairs. We looked down and saw someone coming up as they held a zombie up in front of them. I instantly knew who it was.

"Gwi-nam." I spoke.

The three of us just continued to stare at him in fear. But soon more zombies continued to come up which pulled us out our trance and we immediately started hitting them but it was also hard as Gwi-nam kept pushing them towards us. Me and Su-hyeok kept trying to send them back down but I stopped once I noticed Gwi-nam ignored us and only went to Cheong-san. Cheong-san hit him but it only made Gwi-nam's head turn to the side. It didn't phase him at all.

The zombies caught my attention again but while I was trying to push them back down the stairs, I looked up at Nam-ra. Her face. Her eye. It looks like it's red and bruised but I can tell it's her zombie side. I saw Cheong-san get pulled towards Gwi-nam and I started getting anxious. But it stopped once I saw what happened next.

Nam-ra had grabbed Gwi-nam by the neck which made him release Cheong-san.

"What the hell? Fuck!" He cursed.

"Why didn't you die?" She cursed back.

Me and Cheong-san stopped when we saw her throw him back down the stairs. It was as if he had the same weight as a ball. It seemed so easy for her. After, she looked at her hand as if she was shocked at what she had done but also scared.

Cheong-san snapped back into reality and ran towards me and Su-hyeok. We were holding the zombies from going up any further but On-jo grabbed our attention.

"The doors open!" She yelled.

She pushed the door open and everyone started to run onto the roof while us there pushed the zombies back down and ran up the stairs. Once we got outside, we closed the door. The other started running after the helicopter that started flying away but Cheong-san and I stayed by the door. He had slid down, onto the floor but I stayed standing up and leaned against it.

It was no use. The helicopter couldn't hear us and just kept flying. Now we're here without any type of rescue. Hyo-ryung was so overwhelmed she started crying while On-jo comforted her. But that was soon interrupted when there was hard banging on the door. Nam-ra turned around to it while me and Cheong-san quickly stepped away. It had caught everyone else's attention too.

It randomly stopped so Cheong-san slowly walked towards it while the others walked towards us but he backed away once there was another bang.

"It's Gwi-nam again." I said to myself.

It kept going and going until it randomly stopped again and then after that we heard the actual zombies.

"He's gone." Nam-ra said.

"What the hell?"

Su-hyeok turned to Nam-ra. "Who's gone?"

"Gwi-nam."

That caused everyone to look at her.

"It's his smell. I hear his breathing too."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41.1K 1K 35
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ TODAY I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL ! ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed ▰▰ Date Created _ ⁰⁶ / ⁰⁷ / ²⁰...
228 23 5
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Aera, and her friends, have to survive a zombie apocalypse and their love life's
6.7K 191 56
It all started with a normal day at school until an outbreak of zombies.... Will you survive? Will the people you love survive? Will anybody survive...
78.6K 2.3K 45
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed...