022

Author:

"JI-MIN." ON-JO CALLED OUT.

"What? Am I wrong?"

"I don't know. I don't know what we should do."

"So? What do you want us to do?"

"Please." Nam-ra pleaded. "Don't fight. If I leave, it'll solve everything."

Nam-ra let out a huff and turned, walking toward one of the classroom doors. On-jo and Su-jin immediately ran toward her.

"Don't go. Where would you go? Stop it." The two girls pleaded as they held Nam-ra back. "Please."

"Let's not let anyone else die." On-jo pleaded. "Hyeon-ju and I-sak's hands were very cold before they turned. Nam-ra's are warm. She isn't a zombie. So let's just talk about how to get to the roof."

"No."

"Ji-min." This time it was Su-jin who called out.

"No! She may be fine now, but who knows when she'll turn? The rest you say something. This is wrong. She said so herself that she wanted to bite him. She has zombie blood flowing in her veins! Zombies killed my mom and dad."

Su-jin mentally rolled her eyes at the last sentence.

"My innocent mom..."

Su-hyeok looked around and then walked over to a red cloth that had been laying on the ground. He picked it up and walked over to Nam-ra, taking her hand into his.

"Hey. Give me your hand."

"What are you doing?"

"Tying our hands together."

"Stop it. Stop." Nam-ra tried to pull his hands off her but Su-hyeok won against the fight.

"Stop it." His voice rung out in the most monotone emotionless voice Su-jin could possible hear. He then held his and Nam-ra's hand up using the cloth. "Happy? She can't go to you even if she turns. She can only bite me."

The room became quiet as the others just looked at the pair in front of them. Su-jin looked at On-jo to see she was visibly hurt at the pair close proximity. The girl sighed, mentally cursing at herself for having two friends that liked the same boy. Two friends she cared about deeply. Don't get the wrong idea, she would obviously give anything in her power to get them paired up with the boy they loved but it was hard when she would be in the middle of a love triangle.

Now the group of friends are huddled near the storage room, sitting together on chairs as Su-hyeok and Nam-ra were with each other sitting in front of the windows. Su-jin was sitting next to Wu-jin with her head on his shoulder while his head was on top of hers. The girl watched at On-jo looks over at the pair by the windows with a frown. She saw Cheong-san look over to her and On-jo looking back at him. She smiled slightly when she saw him look away and straight ahead. She found the boy extremely cute. She just still hadn't noticed her feelings towards him.

"It'll all be okay." On-jo muttered.

"Hey. If she's immune, does that mean she's okay even if she gets bitten?" Dae-su asked.

"Probably." Joon-yeong responded.

"Fuck. I'm so jealous."

"But she still has zombie blood flowing in her veins." Ji-min brought up for the second time.

"She isn't completely a zombie."

"Hambie?"

"What's a hambie?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"Half zombie?"

"What the hell?"

"It's like half-half. Like half spicy, half fried...I want fried chicken." Dae-su whined.