020

Author:

"OKAY, LET'S GO." ON-JO AGREED. "LET'S LEAVE."

"I hate it here." Ji-min said and then put her head own on the table with her arms supporting it. As she was doing that, she turned on the microphone that is connected to the speakers in the broadcasting room but the girls didn't notice.

"But how do we get out? And we have nowhere to go anyway." Ji-min said into the speaker.

Nam-ra walking to the door and looked inside the room through the window. She then opened the door and walked inside the room.

"Ji-min. Sorry, but just a minute." She said as she walked over and pushed the button to turn off the speaker.

She then turned it back on, created a screeching noise it made earlier. Dae-su, Wu-jin and Su-hyeok walked in the same time the screeching happened, making them cover their ears.

"Gross." Dae-su whined, plugging his nose as he smelled the inside of the room. "Can't you people smell? It stinks."

"Breathe through your mouth."

"What are you doing?" On-jo asked Nam-ra.

"I think we can get out of here." Nam-ra said making the others look at each other.

She walked away from them into the other room making the others follow after her. She grabbed a whiteboard and began to draw out a blueprint of the school. Everyone gathered around the table as she was doing it.

"This is where we are. This is where Cheong-san is." Nam-ra pointed out, drawing a circle where the nine students were and then drew an x where Cheong-san is. "If we play only on this speaker, the zombies will go left. Then we'll take the stairs on the right, get Cheong-san, and go to the rooftop using the center stairs."

"The rooftop? Why?"

"Choppers keep flying around. If we light a fire there, they may come to save us."

"Will the zombies really go toward the speakers?"

"I think she's right that they're drawn to sound."

"That's right. They come running whenever they hear us."

"Can we just turn on certain speakers?"

"Yes. We'll turn on the ones in the cafeteria, yard, and library, too, and draw them there."

"That's right. You were in the broadcasting club in tenth grade."

"Yes, because my mom made me."

"That's all good but, how can we play music?"

"There's no Internet so we can't stream."

Su-jin bit her bottom lip as she was thinking and then suddenly looked up. She turned behind her and pointed to the recording room window. "That."

Everyone turned over to the window and saw one of the CDs taped on it. Dae-su walked over to it and peeled it off the window. "That? This is ancient. Will it work?"

Su-jin shrugged and then took the CD out of his hand. While the other kids were in the recording room setting things up, she and Nam-ra were in the regular broadcasting room cleaning off the disc and then inserting it in the CD player. After that, Nam-ra "played" with the recording system, causing the the mic to let out another screeching which was then broadcasting around the whole school. Su-jin quickly brought the switches back down as the screeching had stopped.

Nam-ra gave the others an okay and went back to the controls. She then gave Su-jin a look and Su-jin flew back into the recording room next to On-jo.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮