001

Su-jin:

WITH MIN-SU BEING YOUR BROTHER, you're never able to wake up peacefully. And we'll, that's what I'm going through right now. Not pleasant. At all.

"Yah! Wake up! You're going to be late which would be making me late!" He yelled downstairs, banging on the walls.

"Okay okay!" I yell back, getting up and walking to take a shower.

After, I got out and quickly got my clothes together before putting it on. This uniform isn't the best but it isn't the worst either. It's mediocre to me, meanwhile it's like the world's greatest fashion design to some of the girls in the school. I've overheard them saying how they loved it once.

I started to do my hair, grabbing some hair in the back and clipped it up with the remaining hair left down and hair on the sides of my face. Before running downstairs, I grabbed the oversized hoodie Wu-jin had gifted me on my 16th birthday. It's been my favorite hoodie ever since. It was beige all over and then cut into brown on the sleeves, a bear on it with boba next to it.

I ran downstairs and walked to grab my bag as I saw my brother slip $20,000 won in a small zipper. I looked at him confused, grabbing my bag and swinging it across my shoulder and walking to put my shoes on.

"You'll need it later." He spoke before walking out the door.

I got up and grabbed my house keys before locking the door and running to catch up with him. I checked the time and noticed we still had 40 minutes to spare until we were late.

"Dude, we have 40 minutes. Why'd we leave so early!" I complained. I barely got any sleep last night, due to Wu-jin and I staying up and laughing with each other.

"Because we have to meet up with Ha-ri and Woo-jin which is like 3 blocks away so that'll take 15 minutes and then walk to school which will take another 15 minutes. So it leaves 10 minutes to spare to do whatever the hell you two want." He answered as he pulled out his phone and started texting Ha-ri.

"Oh. Okay then." I said as I stuffed my hands into my hoodie pockets. Walking silently as usual. Min-su then put his phone away and copied my actions.

We finally arrived at their house as Ha-ri was yelling for Wu-jin to hurry up since we're here now. She walked over to Min-su and started talking to him as I walked into their house and walked into the doorway, seeing Wu-jin struggling to put his shoes on, on the step.

"Oh, hey." He said to me, smiling then finally succeeding in putting his shoe on.

"You usually never have to rush out the house when we pick you guys up. Why today?" I questioned when he grabbed his bag and we started walking out the house, him locking the door behind us.

"I kind of overslept and then when I woke up, I realized and quickly got ready."

"Ahh, fair enough. Also tonight I'm sleeping over at your house since Min-su would be having his friends over for something and I don't wanna be caught in the middle of their stupidity like I am everyday just with him alone." I spoke, rolling my eyes and purposely stepping on the fallen leaf on the ground.

"Yah. Watch your words." Min-su warned me, turning back to talking to Ha-ri. They're walking in front of us and we're behind them.

"Alright, we just have to be more quieter than usual since Ha-ri's going to be studying like crazy tonight."

I nodded to his words before we started to stir up a new topic and talk about that. About 10 minutes after, we had finally arrived to school. Our siblings splitting their paths with us as we said goodbye to them.