The Whirlwind Girl 3

By PoojaSaini893

This story is about a girl and four boys and their struggles. This story is a story of friendship, love, stru... More

Cast Introduction
Chapter 1. (Part 1)
Chapter 1. (part 2)
Chapter 2. (part 1)
Chapter 2. (Part 2)
Chapter 3. (Part 1)
Chapter 3. (Part 2)
Chapter 4. (Part.1)
Chapter 4. (Part 2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2)
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 (Part 2)
Chapter 7 (Part 1)

Chapter 7 (Part 2)

87 6 6
By PoojaSaini893

The next day, morning time,
Ting Hao was giving disciples morning practice at Feng Yun Hall. Ting Hao was feeling quite relaxed today. Morning practice ends. All the disciples were talking among themselves that today the Drillmaster's mood is feeling very good.

A disciple says: - Yes indeed, we saw the smile on drillmaster Ting Hao's face for the first time. Because yesterday his family members had come to meet him. Maybe that's why drillmaster Ting Hao's mood looks so good.

Then he goes to Ting Hao with other disciples and says:- Drillmaster Ting Hao Your smile is very nice. Today we saw the smile on your face for the first time. Please always keep laughing.

Ting Hao smiles a little and says:- You must be quite tired. Go and get some rest.

All disciples say:- Yes, Drillmaster.

Then all the disciples leave from there. The mall is completely empty. After a while Grandpa, Ting Yi, Bai Cao, Chang An, Ting Hao's Dad, Shen Bo, Guang Ya, Xiao Ying, Yi Feng, Fei Yu, Xiu Da Yang Rui, Li Yin, Ping Ping all arrive there. Ting Hao bows down to his Grandpa and Dad.

Grandpa says to Ting Hao :- Ting Hao Today we are all going back to Anyang. Please come back with us Anyang.

Ting Hao says with a sigh:- Grandpa........

Grandpa says:- It's ok, I understand that you will not come back with us. But I want you to go for a walk with us today. Can you fulfill this little wish of ours?

Ting Hao says:- Okay.

Everyone gets happy and everyone goes to a famous restaurant in America, which is huge. Li Yin, Ping Ping, Yang Rui, Xiu Da, Xiao Ying and Fei Yu all get very excited and run to the restuarent's door. On reaching the door, they stop and start waiting for everyone else to come. As soon as everyone reaches that gate, the doorman welcomes them. Everyone goes inside the restuarent and the waiter makes them sit on the table with respect.

Just then Ting Hao says: - I have to make an urgent phone call, I just came in two minutes.

Ting Hao's Dad says:- Okay, you call and come, we are waiting for you.

Ting Hao comes outside the restuarent to make the phone call.
Ting Hao calls up Chu Yuan.

He says to Chu Yuan: - Hello Chu Yuan, I am Ting Hao. Actually everyone has come to America. Grandpa, Dad, Ting, Yi Shen Bo, all Song Bai members, Chang An and Bai Cao too. I know you haven't met anyone for a long time, we all have come here in restuarent. I want you to come here too. will you come?

Chu Yuan says:- Okay, I'm coming.

Ting Hao cuts the call and goes back to the restuarent. Xiao Ying, Yi Feng, Fei Yu, Guang Ya, Yang Rui, Xiu Da, Ping Ping, Li Yin, all sit down on a table. Grandpa, Ting Yi, Ting Yi's Dad, Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao are sitting at another table. The seat next to Bai Cao is vacant, so Ting Hao goes and sits next to Bai Cao. The waiter serves the food to everyone. Everyone is about to start eating when Chu Yuan comes over there. Ting Hao asks the waiter to get an extra chair. The waiter brings the chair. Ting Hao makes Chu Yuan sit on the chair next to him. Chu Yuan is shocked to see Ting Yi sitting on the wheel chair.

Chu Yuan says to Ting Yi:- Hello Ting Yi.

Ting Yi says:- Hello.

Everyone starts eating. Hu Yi Feng after finishing his meal heads to the washroom. There, Yi Feng calls Chu Yuan and invites him outside the restuarent for a while. Chu Yuan walks out of the restuarent with an excuse.

Ting Hao says to everyone:- I just came in a while.

Then Ting Hao walks out behind Chu Yuan.

Ting Hao stops Chu Yuan and asks:- Chu Yuan, where are you going?

Chu Yuan says:- Nowhere, actually...... Ting Hao......

Ting Hao says:- Do you want to tell me something?

Chu Yuan says:-Actually Ting Hao, I didn't tell you, but someone else knows that Roubai is alive.

Ting Hao says:- Who?

Chu Yuan says:- Yi Feng.

That's when Yi Feng also comes there.

Yi Feng says:- Yes, Senior Ting Hao, I knew about this a long time ago. But the condition of Senior Rou Bai was not good at that time. His treatment was going on. At that time we did not feel right to tell anything to anyone.

Ting Hao says:-Didn't feel right!? How easily you said that you "didn't feel right". Poor Bai Cao always kept chanting Rou Bai, Rou Bai and you always stood silently watching. Good damn!

Ting Hao angrily leaves.

Yi Feng says to Chu Yuan:- Senior Chu Yuan, Senior Ting Hao left here in anger. Now what to do ?

Chu Yuan says:- Don't you worry.
Then Yi Feng and Chu Yuan also leave from there.

On the other hand, everyone has eaten food. Everyone is discussing among themselves that where should he go now?

shen Bo says:- There is a very nice and big park about 1 hour away from here. Shall we go there for a walk

Everyone agrees.

When Ting Hao went after Chu Yuan, Grandpa called everyone to her and said that we have all met Ting Hao, talked to him. But Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao, Guang Ya, they haven't spoken to Ting Hao yet. I know you also want to meet Ting Hao well and talk to him well. That's why I thought Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao, Guang Ya and Ting Hao would go together in one car and we would all go on other vehicles. Everyone gets ready.

After a while, Ting Hao, Yi Feng and Chu Yuan also arrive there. Then everyone gets ready to go.
Grandpa asks Ting Hao, Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao and Guang Ya to get into the same car. Grandpa also asks Chu Yuan to sit in that car.

Everyone else gets into other vehicles.
Ting Hao's Dad calls all the drivers.

Ting Hao says:- Dad I want to drive this car myself. You please refuse the driver of this vehicle.

Ting Hao's Dad says:- Okay.

Ting Hao sits in the driver's seat. Chang An sits on the seat next to him. Bai Cao and Guang Ya sit on the rear seats. Shen Bo and Chu Yuan sit on the last seat. Ting Hao drives the car. On the other hand everyone else was enjoying sitting in other vehicles, talking among themselves, joking fun.

All the vehicles were running on the same root. Ting Hao's car was behind. But suddenly Ting Hao's car stops.

Everyone asks:- What happened?

Ting Hao says:- I don't know.

Everyone goes out and sees. They see that the tire of the vehicle is punctured and everyone else has gone ahead.

Ting Hao says: - Stepney is placed in the back of the car. Together we all change the tire now.

It takes them about 15-20 minutes to change the tyre. Then he starts driving. But everyone else goes far beyond them.Arriving at the park, Grandpa calls Shen Bo.

Grandpa says to Shen Bo:- Shen Bo, where are you all? Why haven't you arrived here yet?

Shen Bo says:- Grandpa, actually the tire of our car was punctured.We will reach there in a while.

Grandpa says:- Okay.

Grandpa disconnects the call and tells everyone that he will reach here in a while. You all go and enjoy.Everyone goes and starts enjoying.

On the other hand, Ting Hao, Chang An, Bai Cao, Guang Ya, Shen Bo, Chu Yuan sit quietly in the car.

Then Chang An tells Ting Hao:- Ting Hao, stop the car, now.

Ting Hao says: - Why, what happened?

Chang An says:- You stop the car, now.

Ting Hao stops the car. Chang An gets off the car. Everyone else gets off the car.
Ting Hao says:- Now tell me, what happened?

Chang An says:- Ting Hao, we all want to talk to you about something.

Ting Hao says:-I know what you want to talk about. But I don't want to talk about that.

Ting Hao starts to leave but Chang An stops him.

Chang An says:- Why don't you want to talk? How do you think, everything will happen according to you? Will you decide every time what we have to talk to you? Why? Say! What has happened to you Ting Hao! You left Anyang,all your family,all your friends. You have come here to America, remain the manager of Feng Yun Hall. Is all this to you the most important to us?

Chu Yuan is shocked to hear all this. Because he didn't know anything about it. Ting Hao looks at everyone and panics.

Ting Hao says:- I don't want to make any spectacle standing on the road. Whatever you want to talk about, do it later.

Saying this, Ting Hao sits in the car. Chang An gets very angry. A stone is lying on the road. Chang An kicks the stone hard. Then Chang An gets in the car and sits down. Everyone else also comes and sits in the car. After a while everyone reaches the park. Everyone gets off the car. Ting Hao goes to park the car in the parking area. Everyone else starts going inside the park.

Then Chu Yuan stops everyone.

Chu Yuan asks everyone:- Ting Hao left Anyang and came to America. He has joined Feng Yun Hall and I have no idea. Why didn't anyone tell me anything? After all, what happened that led Ting Hao to join Feng Yun Hall. And Xian Wu Hall, who is running it? Please, someone tell me something!.

Chang An says:- Chu Yuan, you came inside the park first. I'll tell you everything.

Then everyone goes inside the park.

Chu Yuan says: - Now we have come inside the park as well. Now tell me, what's the matter?

Chang An says: - You sit! I'll tell you everything.

Chu Yuan sits down on a nearby chair. Chang An tells everything to Chu Yuan.He tells him everything about how Ting Hao joined Feng Yun Hall, how did the match between Ting Yi and Bai Cao happen. Chang An tells Chu Yuan about the incident with Ting Yi

Then everything that happened after that, from Ting Hao joining Feng Yun Hall to coming to America, Chang An tells Chu Yuan everything

Chu Yuan is very surprised to hear all this. Bai Cao remembers all these things and starts crying. Guang Ya and Shen Bo come to Bai Cao and try to silence him.

Bai Cao weeps and says: - Everything has happened because of me. it's all my fault.....it's all my fault......

Guang Ya says to Bai Cao:- No Bai Cao, it is not your fault. Nothing happened because of you.

Shen Bo says: - Yes Bai Cao, Guang Ya is right. There is no fault of yours in this. Please shut up. Bai Cao stops crying.

Chu Yuan says: - So much happened, but Ting Hao didn't tell me anything about all this. I will definitely talk to Ting Hao about all this. He has to go back to Anyang.

Ting Hao also arrives there in a short while. Ting Hao looked at everyone's faces. He finds it a bit strange. Chu Yuan angrily walks towards Ting Hao.

Chu Yuan angrily says:-The Great Fang Ting Hao, what have you got yourself into?!. You will leave Anyang and your family when you feel like it. Why? You have to go back to Anyang with all of them.

Ting Hao says: - I don't want to go.

Chang An angrily grabs Ting Hao's collar and says: - Why? Why don't you go back to Anyang?

Chang An, letting go of Ting Hao's collar, says lovingly: - Look Ting Hao, please come back to Anyang with us. If you stay here you will be far away from us. Feng Yun Hall is not a good place. We'll lose our Ting Hao here. Please come back to Anyang with us, please. Feng Yun Hall is not a good place and who knows this better than you and me? We both know Feng Yun Hall's system very well. This is such a place, where even a humble person becomes a monster after coming.

Ting Hao says in his mind: - I know Feng Yun Hall's system very well. That's why I have come here to change that. until I achieve my goal. Till then I cannot go back to Anyang.

Ting Hao is lost in himself. Chang An calls Ting Hao's name out loud. Ting Hao regains consciousness.

Ting Hao says: - No matter what you say. But I won't go back.

Bai Cao comes to Ting Hao and says: Senior Ting Hao, your everything is in Anyang. Your home, your family, everything. You have some responsibilities towards your family. From whom you cannot run away.

Ting Hao says: - I am not running away from any of my responsibilities. I am fulfilling all my responsibilities. I am managing the entire business of Fang's Hi Group very well even while staying here.

Bai Cao says:- You have some responsibilities besides bussiness. You have some responsibilities towards your parents, towards your Grandpa and also towards your sister. Which you probably have forgotten.
Senior Ting Hao......

Guang Ya interrupts Bai Cao.

Guang Ya says: - Bai Cao just don't say anything else. Said goes to only those who are ready to listen to us. Senior Ting Hao is not ready to listen to us. His Grandpa, Senior Ting Yi, his Dad need him so much. But Senior Ting Hao is not with them. At present, all the responsibilities of Senior Ting Hao are being fulfilled by Senior Shen Bo. That day we both saw how Senior Shen Bo handled Great Grand Hall Master and Senior Ting Yi. But how would Senior Ting Hao understand this?

Shen Bo says: - Guang Ya, it is nothing like that. Senior Ting Hao.....

Hello everyone, Ahh! late again I am really really sorry for being late. Still I will not be able to make any promise to all of you to come early. But I will try. Because it is becoming very difficult for me to manage time. Sorry again for being late I hope you don't mind. I hope you like my story. If I have made some mistakes in my story, then please tell me. I will do my best to improve my mistakes

Thank You all of you
Have a good day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 599 46
-Very complicated lovestory- Whirlwind Girl 3 (Main cast)- Bai Cao is a very sweet, beautiful, caring girl. She works hard day and night to fulfill R...
165K 9.7K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...
128K 11.5K 68
'You are far away from me. Yet, your presence is always near my soul. I may not be able to see you but watching this moon shining brightly in the dar...
648K 36.4K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...