Chapter 4. (Part.1)

Ting Hao, arriving at Feng Yun Hall, heads straight to his cabin to meet Chen Zhou.Chen Zhou is sitting in his chair.

Ting Hao shouts out loud:- Chen Zhou.

Chen Zhou turned to Ting Hao.
Ting Hao walks over to Chen Zhou and grabs his collar.

Ting Hao says to Chen Zhou:- How dare you send your goons to my house.How did you even think that you would harm my loved ones and I would let you harm them. My friends, my own, are everything to me.
If he gets hurt the slightest, I will not leave you.

Chen Zhou pushes Ting Hao and removes his hand from his collar. Ting Hao falls right behind.

Chen Zhou tells Ting Hao:- You can't harm me. You just told me that if I did any harm to your loved one, your friends, you would not leave me, right? That's what you said, isn't it?
But tell me one thing, Ting Hao, your sister is now handicapped, she can't walk, your own real sister has suffered so much, yet what have you done to me? I blackmailed you in the name of Roubai, I sent goons after Chu Yuan, what wrong have you done to me? hmmm?
Say Ting Hao, no you won't, because you know you can't harm me. You come to me again and again to know that when you have signed my contract paper then why am I after your friends, come on, no problem, today I will tell you everything the truth.
You remember Ting Hao when you initially joined Feng Yun Hall? You took away your loved ones, your friends from yourself.
You had distanced yourself from your loved ones, from your friends.
You have distanced yourself from the people you love dearly.
Then it seemed to me that you have become really cold hearted. You are really working for Feng Yun Hall.But when you intentionally lost to Chang An in a last-time match between Feng Yun Hall and Song Bai Hall. Then I understood the real purpose of joining your Feng Yun Hall.
I know you wanted to win that match to gain my trust. But you lost in front of your love Bai Cao.
Then I understood that you had never changed.Hating loved ones, keeping them away from you, it was all just a drama for you. Right,Ting Hao?
So I decided that when you come here at Fang Yun Hall to take revenge on me, I will trap you in a maze from which it will be not only difficult but also impossible for you to get out.
And behold, you are trapped in the net laid by me, you are trapped in the maze that I have created.
You know Ting Hao, Chang An had just left Fang Yun Hall. He had not hatched any conspiracy against me. But still I did very badly to him.
You already know, Ting Hao. You conspired against me, how could I leave you so easily.
I wanted to make you worse than Chang An.
You came to Feng Yun Hall to take revenge on me but till now I was taking revenge on you.Because you tried to take away everything from me by gaining my trust.
You wanted to take away my Fang Yun Hall, my power, from me.
But look now you have nothing left.
Your friends, your loved ones, all those whom you love dearly, you have distanced yourself from them all.Now, you have nothing Ting Hao.
Tell me one thing Ting Hao Why did you come to America when you knew I had seen the video of you and Chang An's fight. You're not so stupid knowing that I've seen the video of you and Chang An's fight and I'm suspicious of you. Still, why did you take such a big risk of coming to America?

Ting Hao smiles slightly after listening to Chen Zhou.

Ting Hao says:- Chen Zhou, you know? I can see a little fear and a little curiosity in your eyes right now.

Chen Zhou says:- What kind of fear, what curiosity?

Ting Hao says: - Fear and curiosity, don't know why Ting Hao has come to Feng Yun Hall? Right, Chen Zhou?
Chen Zhou You just told me that now I have nothing, no one.My own, my friends, all those people whom I love very much, they are all gone from me now.But let me tell you one thing Chen Zhou that they are far from me but their love is not far from me.But let me tell you one thing Chen Zhou that they are far from me but their love is not far from me.You do what you want to do. It is my responsibility to protect my friends, my loved ones and I will definitely fulfill my responsibility.I am here now because according to your contract I cannot leave your Feng Yun Hall and go anywhere.I want to tell you one thing, no....no... I want to challenge you that if you can save your power your Feng Yun Hall, save it.Whatever you did to me and my sister Ting Yi, you will have to pay for it one by one.I am still telling you, Chen Zhou that you should get me out of Feng Yun Hall or else you may regret keeping me here later.

Chen Zhou says:- You challenged me, right Ting Hao? Well then I accept your challenge. Let's see who wins in this challenge game.

Ting Hao says:- Okay.

Then Ting Hao leaves from there.
As Ting Hao leaves, Chen Zhou's trusted emoloyee approaches Chen Zhou.He had heard everything that happened between Chen Zhou and Ting Hao. Because he was standing outside the cabin.

Chen Zhou's employee asks Chen Zhou:- Sir, why have you taken the risk of keeping Fang Ting Hao in Feng Yun Hall?Fang Ting Hao has clearly said that he will destroy Feng Yun Hall. Sir If Fang Ting Hao stays in Feng Yun Hall then he will easily be successful in his purpose.

Then Chen Zhou says to his employee: - You made a mistake here.You would think that if Ting Hao stayed in Feng Yun Hall, he would easily ruin Feng Yun Hall, but it's not. Just think, if I kick Ting Hao out of Feng Yun Hall, he'll openly do whatever he wants.Then it will not be under our control. First he will tell Chu Yuan everything. Because in the hospital where Roubai is located, Chu Yuan is also a doctor in the same hospital.He will get Roubai out of that hospital with the help of Chu Yuan.It means, because of which I was blackmailing Ting Hao. That would not be the reason.This means Ting Hao will get Roubai out of that hospital and then he will openly fight with us.You know this and I also know that it is not easy to defeat Ting Hao in a one-on-one fight.So I put Ting Hao here in the Feng Yun Hall. So that we keep blackmailing him in the name of Roubai and he remains under our control.If Ting Hao stays in front of us, whatever he will do, we will know. But if Ting Hao stays away from us, we won't know anything about his plan.
Got it? Why did I put Ting Hao in Feng Yun Hall?

Chen Zhou's employee says:- Wow Sir! You are great. How far have you thought? There is no answer to your intelligence, sir. You are great sir, you are great.

Chen Zhou says:- Just stop praising me now and go from here. Leave me alone for a while.

Chen Zhou's employee says:- ok sir, bye sir.

Then he leaves from there.

Then Chen Zhou starts thinking in his mind:- Ting Hao You are trapped in the trap of Feng Yun Hall and I will never let you come out of this trap.Because I know you are a Yuanwudao and a business genius. You are of great use to us. That's why I can't let go of a genius like you.
By the way, I have made arrangements to keep you in Feng Yun Hall forever.But I guess you have to keep realizing from time to time that he is now an employee of Feng Yun Hall.

Chen Zhou says to himself:- I think I should also think about Roubai.

Then Chen Zhou leaves from his cabin.

Hello everyone I know that this time it is really too late for me to upload the story.Please I am really very sorry.I had to say one more thing to all of you, after a month my exams are starting so I will not be able to upload the story. I know I am too late to upload the story this time too. But I will upload the story again as soon as my exam is over I hope you don't mind.

Thank you all of you
Have a good day.

The Whirlwind Girl 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें