Chapter 1. (Part 1)

This story begins with the Feng Yun Hall of America, where all the disciples of Feng Yun Hall are practicing martial arts. It is morning when all the disciples of Feng Yun Hall are practicing martial arts. Then suddenly a loud voice comes from behind, Attention.... That's when all the disciples hear the voice of attention and stand upright in a straight line. That's when someone moves towards them with slow steps. Slowly the person's face is visible. As soon as the person's face appears, all the disciples bow down and shout loudly and say Hello Senior Ting Hao. That's why Ting Hao also nods his head in response and starts getting all the disciples of Feng Yun Hall to practice. After the morning practice is over, Ting Hao dispatches all the disciples from there. Then there is Yin Xiu's entry, she says hello to Ting Hao, then Ting Hao responds to her hello by shaking his head again.

Yin Xiu and Ting Hao chat together

Yin Xiu says to Ting Hao:- 5 years have passed, do you ever remember Anyang, Bai Cao, your friends and the people who love you so much. Do you not remember them?

Ting Hao gives no answer and says that I can do this question to you too.

Ting Hao says to Yin Xiu:- You have been here for 5 years, you have not even visited Chang Hai even once in 5 years. Don't you miss them?

So Yin Xiu tells to Ting Hao:- You leave my point, I have stayed here on my own free will.

Then Ting Hao says:- I also have the same answer that I too have stayed here on my own free will. Do you think someone can tie me up?

Ting Hao then walks close to Yin Xiu and says softly, No..... Never......

Ting Hao then leaves Yin Xiu and leaves from there.

That's when the sun starts to hide

That's when the sun starts to hide. Now the scene of Song Bai Hall of Anyang is shown with the sun hiding. Is then slowly shown inside Song Bai Hall. All disciples are practicing evening of Yuanwudao in Song Bai Hall. Now a lot of new disciples have come to Song Bai Hall. Because the last time there was a fight between Bai Cao and Yin Xiu, Song Bai Hall become very famous since Bai Cao's victory. So now everyone wants to be a disciple of Song Bai Hall. So now the new disciples have come to Song Bai Hall and the old disciples like Bai Cao, Xiao Ying, Guang Ya, xiu Da, Yang Rui, Ping Ping, li Yin, Hu Yi Feng, Fei yu, all greatly improve their Yuanwudao skill and have started fighting well. Now the evening practice of Song Bai Hall is over and all the disciples have finished their practice and left from Song Bai Hall. But the old disciples stayed there. They were all looking towards Bai Cao. Bai Cao's face looked so sad.

Then Xiao Ying went to Bai Cao and asked her why she is so sad?

Bai Cao says to Xiao Ying:- At first I used to think that if become an international world champion everything will be alright. But look, today I have also become a world champion and the name of Song Bai Hall is everywhere. But still see today I don't have anything. 5 years have passed, neither Roubai returned nor Ting Hao. When Senior Ting Hao left Anyang 5 years ago, I felt that he would not be able to stay away from us for long. But look, 5 years have passed but Senior Ting Hao has not come back yet.

Chang An was sitting there on the bench and listening to all of them. That's when Chang An told everyone to go from there. Everyone started leaving, then Chang An stopped Bai Cao there and everyone else left.

Bai Cao asks Chang An:- Why did they stop her there?

That's when Chang An asks Bai Cao to sit on the bench there. Bai Cao settles down on the bench.

Chang An asks Bai Cao:- Have you not forgotten Roubai yet?

Bai Cao hesitates a little and tries to avoid the things and starts leaving. But Chang An suddenly grabbed her hand and made her sit on the bench.

Chang An tells Bai Cao:- You have not answered me yet. I asked you if you still haven't forgotten Roubai.

Bai Cao says:- No, I did not forget him. I still miss him very much.

Then Chang An asks:- Do you miss Ting Hao?

Then Bai Cao says:- Yes, I also miss Senior Ting Hao a lot. senior Ting Hao is the best friend in this world. It's been 5 years but I still miss him.

Bai Cao gets a little imotional saying all these things.

Then Chang An asks Bai Cao:- When I went to Korea for 2 years. When I was invited to train the contestants there at the Korea training camp. Did you miss me then?

Then Bai Cao says:- Yes I missed you too

Chang An tells Bai Cao:- I was in Korea for 2 years and now when I have returned, you tell me what you have done in these two years? How Song Bai Hall handled. I went Korea at your behest but I really missed you a lot. Well, Bai Cao, it's been a long time since I came back. But you have not told me anything about what you have done in these 2 years yet.

Then Bai Cao tells Chang An:- You have not yet told what you did in Korea.

Chang An says :- Hmm

Chang An and Bai Cao then leaves the hall.

Hello everyone I hope you like my story. If I have made some mistakes in my story, then please tell me. I will do my best to improve my mistakes.

Thank you so much
Have a good day