Chapter 2. (Part 2)

Chen Zhou says:- That surprised is Roubai.

Ting Hao is shocked as soon as he hears the name of Roubai.

Ting Hao thinks in mind:- what Chen Zhou knows about Roubai.

Thousands of questions arises in the mind of Ting Hao, such as - Is Roubai alive, if he is alive then where is he.

That's when Chen Zhou tells Ting Hao:- Don't spend your mind thinking too much. You are wondering how I know about Roubai. Right?

Ting Hao looks at Chen Zhou with surprise.

Chen Zhou says:- You know, Ting Hao, I always maintain the weakness of those people, who I feel the danger that they may become a danger to me in the future. I know your own people are your weakness. Right? You know, Ting Hao, I can't let go a business genius and Yuanwudao genius like you from Feng Yun Hall at any cost, that's why I caught your weakness.

Ting Hao tells Chen Zhou:- What do you want to say, What weakness?

Then Chen Zhou says:- That is, you never leave your people in trouble.

Ting Hao could not understand anything

Ting Hao tells Chen Zhou:- What do you want to say?

Chen Zhou says:- Only that, Roubai is alive. If you want to be alive, then you have to sign on a contract paper.

Ting Hao says:- what kind of contract.

Chen Zhou says:- On that contract paper it would be written that you will be our employer forever. You will not leave Feng Yun Hall and go anywhere.

Ting Hao says:- If I don't do this, then

Chen Zhou says:- Then, nothing. Just as the problem came in your sister's surgery earlier, in the same way, there can be a problem in Roubai's surgery as well. Is not it? Just as you had saved Ting Yi's life by compromise with us at that time, in the same way, make a pact with us again today and save Roubai's life. If you still do not want to compromise with us, then your will. But Roubai.......

Ting Hao, holding the collar of Chen Zhou, says:- Beware, if you do anything with Roubai, I will not leave you.

Chen Zhou says:- At the moment you cannot do anything. Because everything here is under my control. If you want Roubai to be alive, sign this contract now.

Ting Hao says:- Why should I believe you?

Chen Zhou says:- Never mind, assure you, come with me.

Ting Hao says:- Where?

Chen Zhou says:- Don't ask questions just follow me.

Ting Hao sits in his car with Chen Zhou and goes with him. Chen Zhou takes Ting Hao to the hospital in America, he takes him to Roubai. Ting Hao sees from outside the room door that Roubai is lying unconscious on the bed and Chu Yuan and some doctors are doing a health check up of Roubai.

Chen Zhou tells Ting Hao:-  This hospital, the staff here, the doctors here, are all under my control, they all work at my behest. If you manipulated even a little, then you can understand what will happen here.

Chen Zhou, showing the contract paper to Ting Hao, says:-. Now you sign it.

Ting Hao sign the contract paper without saying anything. Because Ting Hao knows that it would not be right to say anything to Chen Zhou right now. Chen Zhou goes from there. Ting Hao is looking at Roubai from outside the door, suddenly Chu Yuan's gaze falls on Ting Hao. Chu Yuan asks the rest of the doctors to check up Roubai and he comes out to meet Ting Hao.

Chu Yuan asks Ting Hao:-. Why have you come to America and what are you doing in this hospital.

Ting Hao tells lies:-. As soon as I came to know that Roubai is in a hospital in America, I went to search for him and finally I found Roubai.

Ting Hao tells Chu Yuan:-. Why didn't you tell me about Roubai?

Chu Yuan asks Ting Hao:-. Did you tell everyone about Roubai?

Ting Hao says:-. No, I haven't told anyone yet.

Chu Yuan says:-. It is good that you have not told anyone yet.

Ting Hao say:-. Why haven't you told anyone anything about Roubai yet?

Chu Yuan says:-  I have not yet told anyone about Roubai because I wanted me to tell everyone about Roubai when Roubai is completely cured, it will still take a long time for Roubai to recover, so I did not tell anyone anything about Roubai.

Ting Hao says to himself very slowly:-. I wish you had told.

Chu Yuan says:-. You said something.

Ting Hao says:-. No, I didn't say anything.

Chu Yuan says:-. Ting Hao please don't say anything to anyone right now.

Ting Hao says:-. Okay, I won't say anything to anyone.

Ting Hao says in mind:- I can't say anything to anyone even if I want to.

Chu Yuan asks Ting Hao:-. Where are you living in America?

Ting Hao tells Chu Yuan his home address and invites him to his house.

Chu Yuan says:-. I will definitely come to your house to meet you.

Then Ting Hao goes from there.

Hello everyone I hope you like my story. If I have made some mistakes in my story, then please tell me. I will do my best to improve my mistakes.
Thank you all of you
Have a good day