Chapter 5 (Part 1)

While Ting Hao was remembering everyone else, Ting Hao's dad, grandpa, Ting Yi, Shen Bo and Bai Cao were also remembering Ting Hao. Now Ting Hao misses everyone a lot.
He wants to talk to everyone. So Ting Hao calls his house. Shen Bo picks up Ting Hao's call.

Shen Bo says:-hello! hello! who is speaking?

Ting Hao doesn't say anything and just listens to Shen Bo's voice

Ting Hao doesn't say anything and just listens to Shen Bo's voice. Then suddenly there is the sound of Ting Yi's screaming. Shen Bo runs to Ting Yi. In a hurry, Shen Bo doesn't put up the phone properly. Ting Hao could hear everything on the phone. Ting Hao also panics after hearing Ting Yi's scream on the phone. Ting Hao was still listening to everything on the phone.

Shen Bo says to Ting Yi:- What happened, Senior Ting Yi?

Ting Yi says:- No, nothing, nothing happened to me. I'm totally fine

Shen Bo says: - Then why are you screaming?

Ting Yi says:- I wanted to get up from the wheel chair and walk. But there was a sudden jolt in my feet, that's why I was screaming.

Shen Bo says:- Senior Ting Yi, why don't you understand? You have a lot of weakness in your legs right now. If you try to walk like this over and over again, you may get some damage to your feet.

Ting Yi starts crying and says: - Then what should I do? Now I can't stand on my feet. I want to walk. I want to practice Yuanwudao. I love to practice. I want to bring Xian Wu Hall back to his position. Want to make him number one again and how can I do all this sitting on this wheel chair?

Ting Yi says: - If brother Ting Hao had been there, he would have made Xian Wu Hall number one again

Shen Bo stops Ting Yi from crying and says:- You shut up, senior Ting Yi. Please don't cry.You see, senior Ting Hao will return to An Yang one day. You will be able to walk on your feet again and our Xian Wu Hall will be back to the number one position.
Shen Bo was just talking to Ting Yi then Grandpa's scream was suddenly heard. He calls out to Ting Hao loudly. Shen Bo and Ting Yi panic.

Shen Bo says to Ting Yi:- Senior Ting Yi please wipe your tears. I quickly go and see Grandpa.

Shen Bo runs to Grandpa's room

Shen Bo sees:-Grandpa has woken up and is crying. He was constantly calling out Ting Hao's name.
Shen Bo goes to Grandpa and silences

Grandpa and says: - Grandpa what happened? Looks like you've had a dream. Please leave this room, you will like it.

Shen Bo brings Grandpa out of the room to the hall. He makes Grandpa sit on the sofa and starts to silence Grandpa.

Ting Yi walks up to Grandpa and says:- What happened Grandpa? Why are you crying like this?