Chapter 3. (Part 2)

Now it is morning.

Early in the morning Ting Hao was getting ready to leave for Feng Yun Hall

Early in the morning Ting Hao was getting ready to leave for Feng Yun Hall. Then comes the sound of the doorbell. Ting Hao Wonders who must have come this early morning? Ting Hao walks up to the door and opens the door.Ting Hao sees that Chu Yuan is at the door. Ting Hao is both surprised and happy to see Chu Yuan.

Chu Yuan says to Ting Hao:-Good morning Ting Hao.

Ting Hao also tells Chu Yuan:- Very good morning.

Then Ting Hao calls Chu Yuan inside and says:- Please come inside Chu Yuan.

Chu Yuan follows him inside.

Ting Hao makes Chu Yuan sit on the couch and asks: - What will you take, Chu Yuan.

Chu Yuan says:- No Ting Hao thank you, I just came to see you. Well Ting Hao won't you show me your house?

Ting Hao says:- Yes, of course, why not?

Then Ting Hao starts showing his house to Chu Yuan. While looking at home, Ting Hao and Chu Yuan talk to each other a lot.

Meanwhile, Ting Hao plans to tell Chu Yuan about Feng Yun Hall and Shui Chen Zhou. That's why Ting Hao takes Chu Yuan to his room on the 2nd floor.

Upon reaching the room, Ting Hao tells Chu Yuan:- Chu Yuan, I want to tell you something.

Chu Yuan says:- Yes, what do you want to tell?

Ting Hao says: - You know what is the condition of Roubai at this time, you do not think that we should admit Roubai to some other hospital where he can be treated better.

Ting Hao walks to the balcony of his room while speaking. Chu Yuan is sitting on the couch in the room

Chu Yuan tells Ting Hao:- We don't need to admit Roubai to any other hospital. That hospital is one of the best hospitals in America. Roubai will be treated very well in that hospital. You don't worry about Roubai's treatment. I will treat him very well.