Searching For A Home

By lobo1989

Random Short Story Collection: Copycat: After the murder of a family member, Clint and his friends carry out... More

Copycat
Nubi
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Pride of a Boxer
Please
Puerto Rico's Gargoyle
The Plane Tickets
Kappa Escorts
Why We Do It
Favor Por Favor
Chapter 2
Lost City of Yiti
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
The Abandoned Asylum
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Multiverse of Gargoyles
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Living in the Past
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bloody Mary on a Train
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Gods or Angels: Artemis
Gods or Angels: Aphrodite

Gods or Angels: Hathor

4 0 0
By lobo1989

Hathor was the last of the Egyptian gods to make the decision to become a guardian angel or a mortal.

She confided in her mortal lover her predicament. It dawned on them that the only reason she was still a goddess was because he worshiped her.

The lover pleaded she chose mortality together, but Hathor wanted to keep her godhood.

The lover gave her an ultimatum. She either chooses mortality and lives their fragile lives together or he'll kill himself and end her reign as goddess.

The lover wept when Hathor sprouted angelic wings as he took his own life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 145 30
"I saw you and you were just standing there. I started walking towards you and you-just-just stood there." Stuttered Stiles. "I tapped on your should...
10.2K 1.3K 20
𝘼 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...
3K 313 17
When thirty-year-old Zara stumbled upon a mysterious mirror hidden among her family's heirlooms, she never imagined that diving into it would transpo...
34.9K 3.2K 28
Unjustly accused of murder, the Demon of Wrath joins forces with the Archangel of Justice to find the true culprit. ____ Sannarah lives from one dead...