Searching For A Home

Od lobo1989

Random Short Story Collection: Copycat: After the murder of a family member, Clint and his friends carry out... Více

Copycat
Nubi
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Pride of a Boxer
Please
Puerto Rico's Gargoyle
The Plane Tickets
Kappa Escorts
Why We Do It
Favor Por Favor
Chapter 2
Lost City of Yiti
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
The Abandoned Asylum
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Multiverse of Gargoyles
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Living in the Past
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bloody Mary on a Train
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Gods or Angels: Artemis
Gods or Angels: Hathor

Gods or Angels: Aphrodite

11 1 0
Od lobo1989

The gods of old lost their worshipers alongside their powers. They were given a choice to either become guardian angels or fragile mortals. Most gods chose to become guardian angels, but Aphrodite delayed her choice.

Unlike the other Greek Gods, Aphrodite was loved by the mortals and they weren't in any hurry to give her up.

But eventually she lost her worshipers. The archangels thought they finally had Aphrodite but they underestimated the goddess of love.

Aphrodite had one last hail mary and that was to seduce a mortal into continuing to worship her and keeping her as a goddess.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
64.8K 10.9K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...
2.1M 86.7K 41
Ranked #1 in Action, #1 Adventure, #2 in Sci Fi "Whatever you do, don't let your blood run cold." "And if it does?" "Run. Run like hell. Run away...
10.2K 1.3K 20
𝘼 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...