infatuated | yandere x reader...

Galing kay levisamaa

"oh love, bold of you to assume you have a chance to escape me" in which i write scenarios for different yand... Higit pa

โœฟ
n e w s t u d e n t
g e n e r a l
s e n p a i
p r i n c e
m a f i a
f i a n c e e
f r i e n d
b o n u s
i d o l
m a i n - p r o t a g o n i s t
e m p e r o r
a l p h a
b u l l y
c h e a t e r
p r i n c e
ร— c l a s s m a t e
k n i g h t
t w i n s
update
c h a e b o l
s e c o n d m a l e l e a d
x h a l l o w e e n
p r e s i d e n t
p a t i e n t
d u k e
s t r e a m e r
a question
f o o l
p h o t o g r a p h e r
d e t e c t i v e
s u g a r d a d d y
o n l i n e
c o u s i n
s t u d e n t
a little update
? ? ?
drafts

e m p e r o r

7.8K 227 153
Galing kay levisamaa

Perhaps it was the cruel touch of fate, or was it pure coincidence? No one would be able to tell.

"...! Don't go! What if they caught you? I won't be able to forgive myself for that. Let's go together, please. If we have to die, then let's die together."

"My love, if you escape with me, you would be deemed as a traitor as well and I can't do that to you. I promise I'll see you again after all this is over so please-"

"NO! You know very well I would rather die than live that life again with those people... with him. Please, ...."

"... Alright. But promise m-"

"There they are! Kill the traitor and save her highness!"

"Let's go (Y/N)!"

The two of you ran together for a long time but strangely enough, you don't feel tired. It felt like hours before the both of you finally stopped. You couldn't hear the sound of footsteps anymore. Did they finally lose you?

"Princess! For the umpteenth time, please wake up! The empress would like to speak with you!"

You groaned with dissatisfaction as your personal maid removes the blanket off you. The usual warm comfort the blanket gave you was no more, replaced by the cold wind coming from the window. 

"Close the window, will you Xiao Li? It's freezing."

Xiao Li huffed before shutting the window shut, leaving you with less freezing air. You slowly opened your eyes and get up from bed, a frown already graced your mornings. This day really started on the wrong foot. It's been so long since anyone in the palace has bothered you, and now all of a sudden your so-called stepmother has decided to come grace you with her voice.

"We'll have to be quick princess or else the empress will be mad."

The look of fear in the little servant was evident. It was clear as day that making the empress mad is the last thing anyone would want to do. You were no exception to this. 

Xiao Li quickly got you dolled up and ready to meet the empress who was in the throne room together with the emperor and his children. 

Whilst she does this, you ventured back to the dream you had before you woke up. You've been having the same dream for a while now. It always stops after that specific sentence. You figured it must have been your previous life. Were you a princess as well? or someone important? and who was your lover? Is it possible to meet in this life as well? 

As soon as the guards announced your arrival, all eyes were set on you. Had it been your little self, you would have trembled in fear. But as years went by, you grew immune to it, not giving the slightest fvck to anything.

You bowed down on the floor to greet the emperor and the empress. 

"This fifth princess greets the emperor and the empress."

"You may rise."

The emperor said while the empress eyes you.

"I see you are quite late."

"This fifth daughter is sorry for my clumsiness. I will not repeat it again."

"Well, matters not. We're here to celebrate a joyous day after all. A little tardiness is forgivable." She giggled with her fan covering her mouth, making her look like a virtuous woman. 

"A joyous day?" You tilted your head towards her in confusion. What is so joyous that she has to share it with you, the daughter of a concubine she hates so much?

"Indeed.  We're discussing your marriage to the Fu's dear. "

You froze when you heard what she had said. The Fu's were famous for their barbaric ways. You've never once heard anything good from them in the rumors. All of the gossip about them was full of blood and violence. This woman wants to send you to them as a peace offering while making sure to get rid of you in the process!

"I see, thank you imperial mother for this wonderful gift to this fifth princess. This fifth princess is very happy hearing this news."

"Your welcome dear. Your marriage will be held in a few days so make sure you prepare well for the journey."

She says as she dismisses you. The emperor couldn't care less about you. You figure he doesn't even remember your name. No one in this room cared enough for you to stop this woman's plan. 

You had expected this from her. Your mother and she had always clashed, always ending with your mother in the lead for the emperor's favor. But because she has a better backing since she is a duke's daughter, the emperor decided to let her be the empress while your mother was the concubine. Honestly, you also put your mother on the blame for this. She's too naive to think the emperor would choose her purely out of love.

One day, your mother was poisoned to death and the culprit was never found. The emperor, although saddened by her sudden departure, couldn't care less. He has so many other women he could come to. Although she was your mother, you didn't really have that attachment to her as her daughter. How could you not? All day, she only cried for the emperor and relished in his love. Never has she spared one look for you. 

The woman who raised you only gave you the necessary stuff to live like food and clothes. You had to self-taught everything yourself by sneaking into the palace library. Thankfully, the librarian there was friendly and even gave you some lessons on certain things. It's a shame he no longer works there due to him accidentally offending the first prince.

Because of this, you grew into a very clever girl who lacks etiquette and manners. 

But who cares about those right?

Well,

Everyone does.

But anyway, because of this, you had a shortage of potential suitors since no family would want a daughter-in-law who was rude with no etiquette. Normally, this would be the doom of a girl's life but for you, it was heaven. You can focus more on having fun instead of worrying about your husband and family. No one would lecture you or scold you for sitting incorrectly. 

But then this came and now you have to get married to someone. 

Well if this is how they want to get rid of you, you'll make sure you go with a bang. 

"Packing is done, dowry check, what else do I need to bring with me?"

You don't really have that much stuff to begin with so the packing process was short, same with the dowry. They purposefully gave you the bare minimum to probably embarrass you and tell the Fu's your status. You don't really mind whether or not the Fu's accept you. Besides, doesn't this mean they are telling your soon-to-be husband that your kingdom thinks low of them? Their puny brains probably didn't think that far. If your husband wages war against them, you will cheer the loudest in the back. 

The surprise you have for them is also ready. When your carriage leaves, the surprise would trigger itself and will definitely cause a huge ruckus. Although it's sad you can't see their reactions, at least you can hear their screams of panic.

The servants finally escorted you to the front gate of the imperial palace where the empress and her children greets you. You almost snorted seeing the smug look on their face for succeeding in kicking you out. You feel a slight pity for them for what they're about to see later but that feeling immediately went out the window after seeing the empress's face. 

"I feel so happy for you, my dear. You can finally get married to a prince! Be good there okay? Stay healthy and be a good wife to your husband." The empress says while faking her tone as if she is a caring mother. You almost puked just hearing her voice. 

"Of course mother. This fifth daughter also hopes for her imperial mother's well-being and everlasting love for his majesty to last forever."

"Thank you for your blessing, my dear. His majesty and I are very much in love and will always be in this lifetime."

You purposefully laughed a little, with a tone as if you are mocking her. 

Her smile immediately froze and was replaced with a frown which she quickly covered with her sleeve. 

"What is the meaning of this, my dear?"

"Oh nothing, This fifth daughter just aspires to have a loving relationship like the imperial majesties. Oh, this fifth daughter thinks it's time to depart. I should go now before night falls. This fifth daughter takes her leave, her imperial mother."

"O-Of course. Stay safe."

You finally got into your carriage but not before giving the empress a smirk. She stiffened for a bit before walking back to her palace in a quiet rush. The other princes and princesses were in confusion about their mother's behavior but brushed it off as something insignificant. 

When you were about to depart, a scream could be heard from inside. Followed by a man's yelling. You snickered before signaling for the driver to departure. 

Truly a stupid and greedy woman. Thinking she can pursue both authority and love. She should have known there are no such things as secrets in the imperial palace. Besides, cheating on the emperor with some peasant? She made it too easy for you honestly. 

You've also left something for each person who crossed you. No one is going to be left unscathed from your little surprise. 

"The fifth imperial princess from the Xi Kingdom is entering."

You entered the throne room with your head low. As much as your curiosity wants you to look at your soon-to-be husband, it is the law not to look unless given permission by the emperor himself. You don't want to admit it but deep inside, you were filled with dread. You're too young to die! Especially when the killer is your soon-to-be husband.

You often hear people saying that the Fu's are cannibals who hunt humans from other regions to make them as foods. Your maid said they kidnap people to make them as pets. The rumors were often bizarre and weirded you out a lot. To think that now you would be kneeling in front of their emperor right now. You tried your best to hide your fear, which was working in some way considering how your body is not trembling in the slightest.

"The Xi's fifth imperial princess greets you, your highness."

"You may rise."

You stood up and wait silently for the Fu emperor to question you. For some reason, his voice sounded eerily familiar. But you can't determine who and where you've heard it. 

"Raise your head, princess."

Granted the permission, you immediately looked up to see his face. A handsome man with long black hair tied to a high ponytail. He looked no more than twenty- twenty-something. Quite young for someone who holds the highest authority in a kingdom. 

His looks strangely remind you of someone. 

But you just can't remember anything!

"Welcome to the Fu Kingdom, princess. The wedding will be held tomorrow. You should get some rest first. The journey must be tiring and taking a toll on your body."

"This fifth princess thanks for your highness's kindness."

"I hope you can enjoy your rest here and quickly get used to living here, princess. We Fu's will give our all to make you comfortable. If ever someone or something disturbs you, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll make sure he is rid of immediately."

His words certainly took you by surprise, considering your previous impression of him is that of a barbaric nation. But apparently not. You're definitely not complaining about this. 

"Thank you, your highness."

"Alright, escort the princess to her chambers."

Fu Jian couldn't believe his eyes. You were standing in front of him. It had taken him so long to finally find you but he did it. Spending countless years wandering around and looking for you in every crook of the world was all worth it. 

He found you. 

And he will make you love him back this time. 

If needed, for eternity.

The service was top-notch, something you don't get to have back at your home. They massaged your body, put on some weird creams all over your face, and washed your hair for you. Though you didn't really like the feeling of someone else touching your body so much, you stayed silent so as to not cause any ruckus. 

The servants were very kind to you as well. That's all you could say about them. 

When night falls, you were left alone to rest in your chambers. Although it was a guest room, the furniture is very expensive looking and you could see they are all top-quality ones. This had you thinking that the Fu's are really rich. They had stayed so low that the other regions just think they are just an underdeveloped region. No one bothered to come here and you recall the last time an envoy was sent here was like before the previous king was even born. 

You know little to none about this region and thinking about it made you anxious. You're about to marry their emperor yet you know nothing of their cultures or anything. What if the officials and nobles here decided you are not a good enough empress and decided to replace you? You certainly don't have any backups here, your region definitely won't help you at all. 

Feeling that the air around you is so suffocating, you decided to take a walk outside. You took your robe and went outside to relish under the moon. The fresh air around you finally lets you breathe out stress and lets you forget about everything. 

Just for a moment, you wanted to relax. 

Everything was happening too fast.

Suddenly, you feel something sharp grazing your neck. Your heart immediately stopped beating for a second. 

"... Who are you?"

A yet another familiar voice.

But it was different from the emperors.

"I'm the Xi's fifth princess, Xi (Y/N). And who might you be?"

You swore the blade flinched for a second. 

"... My apologies for being rude, princess. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose my identity to you. All I can say is I'm from the Su region."

The blade on your neck was finally lowered down, making you silently sigh in relief. The relief was short-lived though when you remembered the existence of the suspicious person in front of you. The moon was exceptionally bright today so you managed to capture some of his features. He has long black hair that reached his waist and he wore a plain white robe that covers his seemingly good build. He has onyx orbs that were so clear that you could see your reflection in them. 

You had to admit, he was just as handsome as the emperor.

"Then why have you come here? The emperor has given me this chamber to rest in. Didn't anyone tell you?"

"I had just arrived here so I didn't know. Had I known, I wouldn't have come here to disturb the princess. May I ask, what is the reason for your visit, princess?"

Seeing as he isn't an assassin that was paid to murder you, you feel it wouldn't hurt to tell him your purpose for coming. If he was a real one, he would have murdered you the moment you came out, or when you stated your name.

He still made you feel uncomfortable though, especially the weird look he is giving you right now. His clear eyes are clouded and it seemed as though he was drunk even though he clearly wasn't. 

"I'm getting married to the emperor."

THUD

His blade dropped to the ground after you finished speaking. You looked at him in confusion as you picked up his blade and gave it to him again, telling him to be more careful of his possessions. 

"I see. Then I congratulate you on your marriage, princess. May you be filled with eternal happiness with the emperor by your side."

"Thank you for the kind wish. I think I should get going now since it's getting quite late. It was nice talking with you, mister Su."

"The pleasure is mine, princess. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes..."

You get back inside and immediately locked the doors. Although you knew he wasn't a dangerous person, you still wanted to be safe. He was too suspicious and was clearly not a normal guy. 

But your mind kept going back to his voice. Where have you heard it? Same as the emperor.

You lay down on the bed and slowly fall asleep, entering into yet another dream.

"Let's stop for a while. I'll scout the area for a- UGH!"

"...?!"

The man before you groaned in pain while clutching his chest. Horror dawned upon you as you saw blood seeping out of his chest. An arrow protruded out of his back. Before you could process anything else, he had gotten on his knees.

"You think I'd let you run away from me, (Y/N)? To let a rat like him steal you away from ME?"

A man wearing a long black robe with golden dragon patterns adorning it. The look he had was sinister looking, and it was directed towards the man in your arms. In his hand was a wooden bow he used to shoot down your lover.

You woke up in cold sweat.

It felt too real.

The dream. 

And their voices.

Although you can't particularly pinpoint who was who, you knew they were the same voices as the emperors and the man from the night before. Then that lover of yours and the mysterious man, did they reincarnate as the emperor and the Su man? Besides, why do the gods give you these dreams anyway? What's the use of you remembering your past life? 

Even though they might be the same person, their personality would probably change no? 

They wouldn't even remember who you are or their past lives. 

Either way, you didn't particularly care about who is who. 

"We greet the emperor and the empress of Fu! Long live the Fu, long live the Fu, long live the Fu!"

The wedding went smoothly without any hitches. Throughout the long process, the emperor stayed by your side and was a rather good companion. He kept the conversation going and was a good listener when you told him something from your experience. Even when you told him that your etiquettes are below average, he surprised you by saying that the Fu's don't particularly care about it. They cared more about skills and knowledge to which you greeted him with a wonderful smile. 

When asked about the rumors, Fu Jing said he did it on purpose to protect his people. His region originally wasn't that powerful or rich like the current Fu. Afraid that other regions would take advantage of their situation, he decided to spread the rumor to stop people from coming. This, in turn, provided him with time to build Fu to where it is now. 

The only region they are still in good term is the Su's.

This made everything makes sense. The man you encountered the previous night was probably a messenger from Su. You can finally rest easy after figuring it out. 

The two of you also share a common interest in certain things like books, scrolls, and other things. Throughout the event, the two of you were just getting to know each other and flirted a lot. When night came, let's just say you couldn't stand up straight the next day.

A year went by in a flash and the two of you were still happily in love with each other. The dream had stopped showing up for you which was good. The people have accepted you wholeheartedly and respected you as their empress. You had helped them with major problems such as food during flood season, or when a negotiation process was happening. 

You spent your days there happier than you ever have when you still lived in your home region. Everyone accepted you for who you are and no one judged you for your lack of etiquette. Hell, it's been a while since you even see someone making those formal gestures when eating. 

Fu Jian also contributed a lot to your happiness. He gave you so much love that you feel like you're overfilled with it. He supported you in everything you did and when he doesn't because he felt it was too dangerous for you, he would talk about his reasons to you. The two of you then discuss the pros and cons until you've settled on the choice you are comfortable with. 

Meanwhile, in your home region, it wasn't looking well. Because the Fu region finally opened its door to the world and with you as their connector, people have started to recognize the power the Fu holds. More and more regions began to suck up to your side and cut off their ties with Xi, considering Xi has been going downwards ever since their imperial family's affair hasn't been doing well for quite some time now. The empress was executed while her children are demoted to servants. The duke family didn't sit well with this and caused a ruckus. You don't know the full story but you know they are getting closer and closer to ruin by the moment. 

"Empress, the emperor is asking for your presence right now."

"Alright. Thank you for telling me, Li Ji."

The guard bowed before exiting your room and waited outside to escort you to the throne room. 

He must be wondering about the banquet preparation process, you thought. You were getting bored with nothing to do in the palace so he decided to let you take care of the upcoming banquet that the Fu is going to hold. The banquet is held to celebrate the successful collaboration between the Fu and Su for building several roads that link the two regions. 

Now that you thought about it, ever since that night, you never saw that mysterious Su man ever again. You would often hold a meeting with the Su representative but you never saw him. As much as you are curious about him, you were too lazy to know the truth. You are more than satisfied with your life right now and remembering the dream, you don't want to cause any ruckus anymore. 

Maybe the reason for the chaos in the first place was because the two men had met in the first place. But if they hadn't then nothing would happen.

It is better to stay safe than sorry.

You spoke too soon.

While you are greeting the Su envoy, you didn't expect the emperor of Su himself to arrive. And the fact that the emperor was the same man as the man from that night. You heard that he was just crowned last month since the previous emperor suddenly died. So at the time, he was a prince? 

"It is an honor to have you here, Emperor Su."

"It is a pleasure to be here, Emperor Fu. I must say, it is quite a party you've held. I can't help but be amazed at the quality."

"Why, thank you for the praise. It is my dear empress who arranged today's banquet from start to finish. She is our Fu's pride after all." Your husband looks at you with loving eyes. You playfully hit his chest and hid your reddened face in his embrace while he chuckles happily at your adorable reaction. 

The two of you didn't notice a certain man clenching his hand until blood came out of his grip. 

When you backed away from your husband to tidy yourself up, you saw a red substance dripping out of the hand of the emperor before you. "Oh my! Your hand, your highness! Blood is coming out of it! Hurry, someone bring the physician over!" You signal one of the servants.

While you were busy, you failed to see the smirk on your husband's face and the rage in the opposite man. From someone else's point of view, it seemed as though emperor Fu had won something from emperor Su. But what that thing is, no one was able to figure it out. 

"I apologize for causing trouble to the empress. My hand is fine, I just got hurt during sword training yesterday and it seemed the wound had reopened again."

"All the more reason to bring the physician over, your highness. Here, use this to stop the blood from flowing too much." You stood up and went over to him before taking your handkerchief and tieing it around his wound. Su Liao looked at you with such a love-drunk gaze that it was such a surprise that you didn't notice it at all. Fu Jian was dying to pull you back into his arms. 

"I appreciate the kind gesture, empress. But your beautiful handkerchief is now stained with blood. I shall wash it and return it to you tomorrow, is that fine?"

"It's fine, your highness. You can keep it. I still have countless ones untouched."

Your smile made him see a memory of you in your past life smiling at him. The two images overlap each other. But the difference was, in your current life, you weren't his to hold. 

"Thank you, (Y- empress."

"You are welcome, your highness. The physician has arrived. Let him take care of you, your highness. Our imperial physician is very capable!"

Su Liao chuckled before nodding his head at the physician. 

"Go ahead then. Since your empress holds such high expectations of you, I expect my hand to be healed in one day!"

The poor physician cowered in fear as he knew there was no way that was possible. You also knew it was impossible so you tried to reason with him. But he just laughed out loud. 

"I'm just joking. You worry too much, empress. Go ahead and do your job."

"Y-yes!"

You sighed in relief before returning back to your husband's side who at that point was fuming inside. 

After the small incident, the banquet proceeded as planned and ended smoothly. Everyone returned back to their chambers. A certain individual though did not.

Under the moonlight once again, there were two individuals dressed in a simple robe. One had their hair in a loose tail while the other had their hair let loose. 

"We've had a deal, Qiu! Whoever gets her first, the other one has to back off. I found her first. She chose me. It's time for you to fulfill the promise and back off."

"You think it was that simple? Had I been the one she chose, you would have done the same as I. You certainly did so in our first lives, driving her to her own end. But the difference between you and I, is she and I are fated to be together! The gods have tied our red strings to be together for the rest of our lives. You certainly have no place beside her. Give up, Gou. In the end, you will never be together anyways."

"You believe in that whole fate shit? Don't be such a kid, Qiu. Regardless of what you say, she and I are married and are one. She married me out of her own will and you can't do anything about it. If you kill me, she will definitely resort to the same end as her previous life did, and you certainly don't want to lose her."

"... That's where you're wrong, Gou. You did nothing but watch as she dies in your own arms. But I have ways to prevent that from happening. That won't happen anyways, she should know that we are the pair matched by the heavens. She will forgive me for killing the nuisance. Now say goodbye, Gou. I hope you go for good this time."

"Wha-"

"FU JIAN!"

You were wondering where Fu Jian had gone off in the middle of the night. The servants told you he had some business to take care of but he was taking too long so you went out to search for him. When you are nearing the small garden situated at the corner of your palace, you hear the sound of people talking. You quickly ran to it and the sight that greeted you plummeted your heart to the ground. 

Su Liao was about to thrust his blade into Fu Jian. But his movement was halted due to the sudden arrival of you. You hurriedly ran to where they are and shielded Fu Jian against Su Liao. 

Su Liao frowned at this and lets down his blade immediately, not wanting to harm you in the slightest. 

"Leave him, (Y/N). Your place is here, with me. We can live together again, this time peacefully without anyone to disrupt."

You looked up to find Su Liao forcing a smile. His hand is positioned right in front of you. 

"Why do you think I'd be crazy enough with someone who almost killed my husband?! Guards! Guards!"

"I know you remember, (Y/N). I was your lover! The one who was killed by him! Don't you remember our love? Our memories together? I've waited all my life to find you again and yet when I did, you were already snatched by him again. Even worse, you gave him your love! WE were the ones fated to be together, (Y/N)! You and me!"

"Even if we were in love in that life, time made us change, Su Liao. He may have been evil and a bastard in our previous life, but he's a different person now. He has changed for the better and managed to steal my heart. You're too late, Su Liao. If you are truly different from him, then let me go. Don't be like the previous him who was too blinded by his obsession. Please, Su Liao."

The air around you got colder all of a sudden. Even though it was supposed to be a summer night where the air was supposed to be humid. 

"... You know, I never understood why he did what he did. Why does he always disrupt us? But now I get it."

His eyes changed.

"Just the sight of you in someone else's arms make me want to rip his arm away. When he sees you with such a loving gaze, I wanted to tear his eyes away. When he kisses you, I wanted to stab him and kill him in the worse way possible. Something about you just makes us feel this way, (Y/N)."

He stopped right in front of you. 

A cruel smile etched on his face.

"So don't blame me for what comes next, alright?"

Before you could register anything, you were thrown aside to the ground. 

It all happened in a second. 

Fu Jian felt the pain coming from his south region. He slowly looked below, only to see a blade going in and exiting out of his back. Instantly, a wave of nostalgia came to him. No... he didn't want to die... to leave you behind alone... If he died at least let it be in your arms...

"(Y/N)..."

"FU JIAN!"

The two of you had such a short time together but it was all worth it to him. To make you smile every day was such a blessing for him who you rejected in his past life.

Fu Jian feels his body slowly falling backward, and when he prepares his body to fall onto a hard surface, a soft one greeted him instead. The warmth from your body made him let out a single tear. He watches as you try to calm him down and stop him from talking. Your crying face was so ugly right now but cute at the same time. You knew he wasn't going to make it but you didn't want to believe it. It feels nice to be in this position, he thought. Gathering all his remaining strength to whisper the three words he always says to you.

You couldn't hold your tears as you saw your husband slowly falling to the ground. Fortunately, you managed to catch his limp body in your arms and hugged him tightly. Your mind was a mess. "It-It's going to be fine, you're going to be fine Fu Jian. Don't waste your energy talking okay? Just stay here while I call for the guards. The physician will be here in a snap of my finger! So just stay calm a-and uhh..." You tried to hold back your tears and sobbing.

A sense of deja vu overwhelmed you as you feel the familiar pain in your chest once more. Everything was the same. Why? How could this happen?

You saw a glimmering item tied to your husband's waist. You immediately went for it but Su Liao was one step faster. He snatched the dagger away from you and threw it to the river. 

"Now then, let us live the life the gods have paved for us, (Y/N)."

"WHY! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET US BE HAPPY!"

"Let you be happy? Then what about me? Don't I deserve to be happy too? I also love you very much and yet you chose him instead of me. Leave him, (Y/N) and come with me. I promise I'll bury him at least. I'm already generous to bury a traitor like him."

While he was busy with his own speech, you secretly took the small dagger from your lover's belt, aiming it straight at your chest.

Before he could register anything, you plunged the sharp object right through your chest. Blood quickly sprouted out of your mouth. He quickly caught you from falling to the ground, arms trembling in disbelief at what just happened. Even though he tried to cover your wound with as many clothes as possible, it still wouldn't stop bleeding. You were losing blood way too quickly. 

"Please, please (Y/N). Don't die on me. Please... I can't live without you." 

But you couldn't care less about him. You closed your eyes and breathed your last in his arms. 

You died. 

Gou hugged your still warm body tightly before gently putting you down on the ground. 

"Let's meet in our next lives, (Y/N). Next time, I won't make the same mistake. I'll treasure you greatly and make you feel loved every day. I'll let you do whatever you want, so wait for me, alright?"

And he sent the sharp blade belonging to Qiu straight to his heart. 

A tragic story it truly was. 

speedran this sht to meet the deadline 

and this is not based on real chinese culture. everything here is fully fantasy alrite guys.

aandd if the story doesn't make sense or you feel like you missed something, i've decided to write a brief explanation of the entire story in every chapter i write from now on. i'll also try to write one for the previous chapters. 

Summary of the whole story:

In your previous life, you were in love with a man named Qiu. But you are unfortunately engaged to another man named Gou, a tyrant obsessed with you. Refusing to get married to the tyrant, you flee together with Qiu but Gou caught up and killed Qiu. You couldn't stand him and losing your lover, so you decided to take your own life. In your current life, you are the fifth princess of the Xi. You would often have dreams of your past life, though it always stops it a specific point. 

After arriving at the Fu region, you are met with the emperor who was very handsome and looked familiar. This man was Gou, the man who was a tyrant. In this life, he realized his mistakes and changed himself to make you love him. His efforts would turn out to be a success since you fell in love with him. The night after you arrived, a suspicious man who was from the Su region came and almost killed you. He is Qiu. At that time, he came there due to some business dealings with the emperor. 

When the two man had first met, they had already become princes of their own regions. They recognized each other almost immediately and almost killed each other. But before they could, a plan had formed inside Gou's head. He proposed that they make a promise with each other, that if the other finds you first, the other has to let her go and let the two be happy together. Qiu agreed and the two shook hands. And then Gou found you first after he heard rumors of you from his servants. He immediately asks for your hand in marriage. 

But Qiu couldn't give you up. In his mind, the two of you are destined to be together. Like those beliefs where one person has one person they are destined to be, and on their finger, there is an invincible red string that ties them together for life. He believes the two of you are fated by the gods. But the reality was, there was no such thing as that in this world. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.4K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) โ†’โ†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
68.1K 1.1K 15
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...