High School Drama (A Demi Lov...

Von Sidneydog21

This is the second book to "My Life Changed". Sierra is now in high school, where she is dealing with boys, d... Mehr

High School Drama
Chapter 1 - As the bell rings
Chapter 2 - Sleepless nights
Chapter 3 - Lock-out
Chapter 4 - You're kidding, right?
Chapter 5 - It's tough
Chapter 6- The incident
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Release
Chapter 9 - I love you
Chapter 10 - True Love
Chapter 11 - Mood changed
Chapter 12 - Parenthood
Chapter 13 - The relapse
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 14 - Ugh, Therapy
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 15 - How was it?
Chapter 16 - I got...
Chapter 17 - Therapy part 2
Chapter 18 - What it's like
Chapter 19 - Skating Rink
Chapter 20 - life is great
Chapter 21 - Therapy Part 3 = The story behind the scars
Chapter 22 - Again?
Chapter 23 - I found him
Chapter 25 - Not again!
Chapter 26 - Love at first site
Chapter 27 - the gift
Chapter 29 - it's been revealed
Chapter 30 - Demi's Therapy
AUTHOR's NOTE
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 31 - Sierra's Therapy
Chapter 32 - The Question
Chapter 33 - Camp
Chapter 34 - First day of Classes
AUTHOR's note
Chapter 35 - Detention
Chapter 36 - I just want to be normal
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 37 - With Time Things Will get Better
AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter 38 - what to do
Chapter 39 - Rehearsal
Chapter 40 - The Fight?
AUTHOR's NOTE

Chapter 28 - Life is hard

198 5 2
Von Sidneydog21

Sister's POV:

I went up to my room and then my phone start ringing:

"This is real, this is me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now gonna let the light shine on me."

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sierra. Where have you been?"

"May I ask who this is?"

"Tom."

I tried to think. Tom. Tom. Tom. Who was Tom? Dang. Tom! My biological father!

"I-I can't talk right now."

"Still doing that stuttering thing, are you?"

"O-only-lying w-when I get n-nervous."

"Are you saying that I make you nervous?"

"I really have to go."

I quickly hung up and ran to my bathroom and started cutting. It felt so good, the sharp blade scraping across my wrist, taking away all the emotional pain, and replacing it with physical pain. I loved that. Physical pain was way better to me. Way better. I continued. One by one, blood red marks on my small wrist. In a few days those would just be scads. Another mistake. Another story.

I heard a knock on the door. Dang. That's got to be a Demi. She and me are the only one's here.

"Sierra, you've been up here for over an hour. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said in my small innocent, "everything's not fine", voice.

"You sure?" You only use that tone with me when something's wrong."

"Positive!"

"Mhm, let me in. Please."

"I'm fine."

"Sierra, I have a key! I'll let myself in if I have to!"

I walked to the door, slowly turned the knob, and opened the door.

"Sierra. Young lady, what happened to your wrist?"

"What happened to yours?"

"Sierra!"

"You used to cut. I can too."

"That's not how it works young lady. We're going back to Dr. Ridge's office."

"Ugh."

She grabbed my wrist (not too hard) and took me out to get hummer. Before I knew it we were at the Therapy Center.

This was just great.

She walked up to the desk worker and said "hi, I don't have an appointment, but Sierra is having more problems with who knows what, so could you please schedule us in for an hour or so? Do you have an opening?"

"You're in luck, we have an available time slot for 2:00. I'll go talk to Dr. Ridge."

Great, could this get worse? It was already 1:50, that meant my appointment was in 10 minutes. Ugh.

We waited, and waited, and waited.

Finally Dr. Ridge was coming out and greeting us he usual does. I don't know why he's always so cheery.

Dr. Ridge's POV:

I went out there and greeted them.
Demi looked disappointed. Sierra looked angry. She had her arms crossed and she was frowning. I don't know why she has such a hard time focusing on the positive side of things. I guess that's what I'm hear for, right?

They followed me to my office with this awkward silence.

"I don't need to be here." Sierra said.

"Yes she does." Demi said.

"Alright Sierra, show me please."

She showed me, she didn't look ashamed, she looked relieved. Maybe she wanted help. Maybe she's not ashamed of cutting. I hope that's not it.

"What happened? Please tell me the story behind these?"

"I did these three after I got a call from biologic dad. I don't know what he wanted, because I hung up the phone before he could say. He used to abuse me though and for some reason, you expect me to just take all this anger, this stress, what I go through, you don't know! You don't know what I go through each and every day! My biological dad called me and he used to abuse me. I'm scared of him! Scared, I tell you!" She broke down into tears.

I couldn't really understand a lot of what she was saying, but the pain sure seemed real. She opened up to me. More than I asked of her, and that is a huge improvement.

"Thank you sweetie. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your day called you and I'm sorry that he used to abuse you. You don't deserve that."

She looked down.

"I'm going to put you on some different depression pills called Brintellix. These should work better. I want you in here on Tuesday at 11:00."

"Alright." She said real quietly.

Sierra's POV:

The drive home was really awkward. I didn't know what to say. I completely lost myself. I keep screwing up. Demi's probably angry at me. She probably thinks everything is useless, I'm useless. Why does she pretend that everything's gonna be ok?

Life is hard. I know that God doesn't want me to cut. So, why did I? Why did I ignore him when he was speaking to me. I guess I better listen to him next time. He'll tell me what to do. I just know he will. I just have to have faith and trust in God. As long as I do that, I will be ok.

We arrived, got out of the car, Demi unlocked the door, and we went inside.

Isaac was taken me out to eat today, so I went to get ready. I put on a black skirt with a red crop top and some black gladiator sandals. Not to look goth, I just really like this outfit.

Moments later, he arrived in his mustang and I ran out excitedly to his vehicle, not even pretending to hide the excitement. I love him so much!

"Hey." He greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi."

"Good day?"

"Not really, but I'd like to get my mind off of it."

"Alright, that's cool. Hey, I'm trying to save money to buy stuff for myself, so we're going to Wendy's instead of the fancy restaurant I promised you."

I looked at him in complete, utter shock.

"Sorry. I'm more important."

I don't know why, but I didn't get out, instead I went with him to Wendy's. Maybe it wouldn't be bad. Maybe.

We ordered, he decided that I would have to pay for both of ours, and then we I was sitting down, he intentionally pulled the seat out so far, I missed it.

"Oops."

"Seriously! Seriously! Take me home."

"We haven't even ate yet."

"Take me home."

"Fine."

We drove home, I got out, unlocked the door, and went inside.

This day has not been good at all.

I grabbed my pills out of the cabinet and took every single one of them. Maybe these would make me feel better. He prescribe them to me for a reason, right?

I started to feel faint and dizzy again, I knew this was it. This was the end. To everything. When I fell to the floor m, I screamed at the top of my lungs and the neighbor next door heard and called 911.

Before I knew it, I was being hooked up to wires, and transported to the hospital once again.

They called Demi and she was here without fifteen minutes.

She ran into my room and said "Sierra! What happened?"

"Isaac w-was a jerk." I said as I closed my eyes. Keeping them open just felt like to much work right now. I needed rest.

Demi's POV:

How could this Isaac guy do this to my baby girl. I left the hospital and hunted him down. I had ink seen him once, but with my mother instincts, I knew in my heart I could find him.

I kept looking, by now and hour had already passed.

I finally found him, he was sitting at Wendy's. He went back. Why would he go back? Did he feel that bad? Doesn't matter, I was still angry at him.

I walked up to him and said "how could you do this to Sierra? Why would you treat her that way? Decided your weren't good enough for her?"

"No I decided she's not good enough for me."

"You you jerk!"

Without thinking, I shoved him to the floor and walked out.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, on my wall, or message me.

Tumblr and Instagram are both @sidneydog.

Bre5SOSrocks Thanks for the idea.

Have a great day! :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

392 58 7
In the not-too-distant future, a startling medical study reveals that a staggering 69.5 percent of teenagers have experienced a mental health disorde...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.1K 49 15
The ending of Inheritance (the fourth/ "last" book of Eragon Series) is a little bit sad. Some think that Eragon and Arya should have been together a...