Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter forty six : Home

6.2K 198 161
By makasxru

"This sucks." Gray chewed the inside of his cheek.

Juvia smiled attempting to cheer him up "we would have to leave at some point. Besides the guild is fun, Juvia thinks there will be a lot of jobs waiting for us."

Gray looked across at her, the plane window behind her giving her face the background of the sky high above. "Thanks Juvia." He picked up her hand that was rested on the arm rest, her hand was smooth and porcelain.

Juvia asked "does this mean we will go on more jobs together?"

"We already do."

"Juvia knows that..." She shook her head.

They had left the hotel, Natsu quickly ushered Lucy away from Zach who was saying goodbye to her. Everyone was on the plane heading back to Magnolia.

Juvia frowned picking up his shirt from the floor.

Gray furrowed his brows at first then looked at the shirt to his own bare chest "crap!" He grabbed the shirt slipping it on.

Juvia let out a light laugh looking at Gray "Juvia thinks you won't ever drop that habit."

Gray folded his arms "I guess..."

Juvia smiled "Juvia didn't mean that it was a bad habit."

"I know." Gray smirked looking at her bright blue eyes. Her face was a mixture of happiness and apology. Gray loved looking at her smile, it always made him feel happier.

"It definitely has been a good few weeks." He stretched his arms letting out a yawn.

"Definitely." Juvia nodded.

*

Gajeel frowned looking down at his girlfriend. She had been reading her book on the plane for one hour straight, without even looking up at all. "Doesn't that hurt your neck?" He asked.

Levy kept her eyes glued to the book "no I'm used to it."

"Shrimp, seriously your neck is going to break."

Levy shrugged "I like reading this way."

Gajeel creased his forehead looking quizzically at her "there is no way that is comfortable, because the moment you look up your neck is gonna hurt. I know it."

"No it-" She raised her head but cringed, it did hurt. "Ow..."

Gajeel smirked putting his hand on her head "what'd I tell you shorty?"

Levy swatted his hand away letting out a sigh "fine fine you were right. But how else am I supposed to read?"

He shrugged and grabbed her book and held it up face to face with his. "Like this, you can train your muscle strength while you read."

Levy raised a brow "I'm not planning on becoming a big muscled person like you."

"Oh so I'm muscled?" He grinned.

Levy pouted and folded her arms looking away outside the window. They were still high up in the sky, the sky was bright blue the white clouds surrounding them.

Gajeel turned back to the book and peered, he read aloud "'John shouted "we can't abandon her! She's been kidnapped! I love-'"

Levy snatched her book back "hey! Do you mind?"

He shrugged "not really shrimp, not really."

"Jeez." She muttered. Levy looked up at Gajeel who looked at the screen in front of him that was built into the back of every seat. There was a movie on but it didn't really interest Levy.

Gajeel's mouth opened as he felt a pressure on his shoulder, he looked down seeing Levy rest her head against it. Her book was closed and on her lap, she looked down at his hands. "You're hands are so big."

Gajeel frowned "thanks?"

Levy took his hand and put it against hers. "See look I have tiny hands! I'm just tiny!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Well I don't know... whenever I look at people I have to look right up at them, it can hurt my neck!"

"You can look fine at Gramps or Wendy." He reasoned.

"That's not the point." Levy pointed.

"Who care if you're small. I like you being small."

Levy looked up and smiled tilting her head "thanks." She smiled and moved her hand a little so that her fingers fit in the spaces between his. She held his hand and then rested their hands between each others legs.

*

Lucy and Natsu sat next to each other on the plane doing a hand game, Natsu chose to do it to distract her from ascending the plane but then it got fun.

"One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war."

Lucy's eyes blazed with determination "I'll win this one!"

"No way! You can't defeat this!" Natsu grinned, they had their hands clasped together fingers curling together thumbs pointing.

They began to wriggle their thumbs attempting to pin the thumb down. Lucy gasped when Natsu pinned her thumb down he began to say "one, two, three-"

"Is that the food cart?!" Lucy exclaimed looking behind Natsu.

Natsu gasped and turned away, Lucy snickered and quickly pinned his thumb down speedily saying "one, two, three, four, I won the thumb war!"

He turned around slowly peering at his girlfriend "that was a sneaky move Luce."

Lucy shrugged smiling. "Come on time for slaps."

"What's that?" Natsu tilted his head some pink hair brushing his ear.

Lucy rolled her eyes and gently took his hands turning them up so his palms were upwards. She then hovered her hands downwards over his. "Rules are simple. I, having my hands over yours try slap the back of your hands you try to pull away in time. If I hit you we switch."

"Oh right!" Natsu nodded in understanding.

Lucy smiled and then quickly tried to hit the back of Natsu's hands, he pulled away quickly grinning. As Lucy continuously tried to hit the back of his hands Natsu out of nowhere asked "so where does this take us now?"

"What do you mean?" She missed his hands again.

"Like where do we go from here? How does it work?" He sharply pulled his hands away from Lucy's swing.

"You mean between us?"

"Yeah."

Lucy paused hands hovering over Natsu's "I mean, the first step for people dating is... moving in." She shook her head looking flustered "but we've barely been t-together! I mean-"

Lucy let out a gasp of surprise when he caught her hands. Natsu looked up with defiant eyes "I practically already live at your house."

Lucy blushed and laughed "I guess you do. You know what can make you moving in official?"

He looked confused "what?"

"Remember I gave you a key so you can come in the front door and not my window."

Natsu blinked and then raised his eyebrows grinning "good idea!"

"Are we doing this? I-I-I mean I know you already kind of stay at my house, but we've barely been dating and I'm just worried."

"What could go wrong? Wait..." Natsu looked shocked at Lucy.

Lucy widened her eyes moving away a little but his hands still held hers "what..."

"There might be a problem."

Lucy felt her stomach drop, did he not want to move in with her? Oh god did he not like her? "W-what?"

"I'll probably eat out your fridge."

Lucy paused blinking at Natsu. Her mouth opened and she gaped. Natsu started grinning at her. Lucy shook her head and hit his shoulder "you had me scared there!"

Natsu shrugged and put his hands over hers just hovering. Lucy pouted but hovered hers under, Natsu shot his hands forwards but Lucy quickly pulled away.

"I think we're ready for this." Natsu said. He tried to slap her hands again but she jolted them away.

Lucy nodded "I think so too." Out of nowhere in a flash Natsu caught her hands. "Hey you're meant to slap not grab. Did you not listen to me when I told you the ru-"

Natsu pulled her to him and Lucy's lips landed on his, that sly guy. Lucy felt him smile against her lips and she smiled back.

*

Erza entered her apartment in Fairy Hills dumping her things down around her room, it would take a while to put away all the things she brought. She gently put her shoulder bag down on her desk and pulled out her communication lacrima, it was a green crystal sphere with a gold stand underneath. Erza sat it down and stared at it for a while, she shouldn't call Jellal, it had only been a couple days.

She sighed and pulled open her suitcase bringing out her things and putting them away.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in?" Erza called turning her head to the door.

The door opened and Cana entered a bottle of wine clutched inside her hand, she had changed into knee length trousers and a green bikini top. Cana frowned "you okay?"

"Of course." Erza nodded.

Cana strode in her black shoes clicking on the floorboards, she wrapped her arm around Era's neck "hey how about the Fairy Hills girls go to the showers huh?"

Erza raised her eyebrows "what's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just we're back and everyone's depressed." She took a swig of wine then breathed out happily "showers five minutes!" Cana spun around unlatching herself from Erza leaving.

Erza smiled as the door clicked over.

She tied her hair up into a ponytail and-

"Erza? Erza hello can you hear me?"

Erza spun around hearing Jellal's voice coming from the communication lacrima. She quickly rushed to her desk chair and saw Jellal through the lacrima with his arms up trying to make sure it was working. "I can hear you fine."

Jellal looked up and saw her "oh hi. Sorry this thing is hard to work and Meredy was calling this ancient."

Erza chuckled "well it is. There's much more modern communication lacrima's but older ones are harder to track. How is Meredy?"

"She's fine, she's talking to that Lyon Vastia on a modern communication lacrima." Jellal made a tch flicking his eyes over to who Erza presumed was Meredy.

Erza smiled "don't be over protective."

"I'm not." Jellal looked confused. "Anyway how is everything where you are? Did you get back okay?"

Erza nodded "fine enough yes. I just got back about fifteen minutes ago, everyone's kind of depressed because they're back. But I'm sure everyone will be fine soon enough to be back at the guild tomorrow. I've organised a job for Team Natsu to distract everyone."

"It must have been a while since you went on a job."

"Same for you, we're just going on a job to escort someone." Erza shrugged.

Jellal nodded "seems simple enough. Meredy and I are going Gallowstown tomorrow, we're just outside Crocus setting up camp."

"You've moved quick. So you're going far East then." Erza, who was in Magnolia was far West, so Jellal would be the total opposite to where she was.

Jellal nodded "yeah-" Another voice came in "Jellal! I'm going out to get firewood!" It was Meredy.

Erza frowned, from what Erza could see Jellal was in a cave, she could see the dark sky in the background. "You should go with her." Erza said seeing his worrying face.

Jellal looked apologetic "I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Sure, it'll have to be the morning or night because our mission."

"Sorry about this."

Erza shook her head "it's fine, I'm just going to see Cana anyway."

"Goodbye, Erza."

Erza smiled "bye."

"Oh wait!"

"What?" Erza asked.

"I love you."

The lacrima shut off his face disappearing and the green colour reappearing, Erza smiled biting her lip, then she sighed leaning back in the chair. She worried about him, but of course he would be fine. Erza just worried how a long distance sort of relationship worked.

"Come on let's go!"

Erza could tell Cana was storming in, she latched her arm around Erza's arm and dragged her away from her room. Cana did her cocky smile, "you're man will be fine."

"I know."

*

Lucy walked to her wardrobe a towel wrapped around her body, a bath was what she needed after that long trip back. Her long blonde hair was damp pushed back. She put on loose shorts and a red tank top, she tied her hair up and-

"Hey Lucy!"

Lucy felt a cold breeze hit her, her eye twitched "if I turn around. And I see you've came through the window." Lucy turned her head and saw Natsu sitting on her bed and her window wide up.

Natsu grinned "yo."

"Stop coming in through the window!" Lucy screamed.

"Habit?" Natsu shrugged.

Lucy sighed walking over to him she stretched across and closed the windows over "where's Happy?"

"He's back at our house, really tired."

Lucy shrugged sitting next to him "that cat, he was sleeping on my chest as we left the airport. Anyway what's up?"

Natsu raised his shoulders "I just wanted to see if you were okay. Got back home alright and all. Oh and we have work tomorrow. Me, you, Happy, ice princess, Erza, Wendy and Carla!"

Lucy's lips turned up "work!" Her eyes then lit up.

"Yeah! It's a simple job but it's still work."

Lucy smiled leaning back "I'm excited then, it's going to be fun! Team Natsu haven't been on a job in a long time."

Natsu nodded in agreement, he stretched his arms up "well I better go, need some rest for tomorrow and-"

"Why don't you stay?" Lucy asked "I-I-I mean y-you said we should move in s-so why not?" Was that too fast to ask? Was she being too forward?

"Is that cool?" Natsu frowned.

Lucy nodded "sure it's cool." She let out a yawn "I'm tired anyway, you can have food from my fridge if you want."

"Really? Offering me to stay and have some of your food? Are you feeling alright?" Natsu stood up putting his hands on his hips and leaning down to look closely at Lucy.

Lucy laughed but shook her head "I'm fine."

Natsu shrugged going off to the kitchen. He opened up the fridge seeing not a lot of options, he spotted a banana though in the fruit bowl. He just went for that and peeling it open, he nudged the fridge door shut with his foot and walked through back to Lucy's room chewing on the banana. "Hey Lucy these-oh?"

Lucy had gotten into bed and was already sleeping peacefully, she looked tired. Natsu shrugged and sat on the floor his legs crossed, he chewed the banana eating it all. He tossed the peel in the bin and stood up, he walked over to the bed and frowned. He slept in Lucy's bed a lot, "what the hell." Natsu whispered.

Natsu noticed Lucy left a space for him, he climbed in and his head rested on the comfy pillows. He looked at Lucy's closed sleeping face, she looked cute when she was sleeping.

Natsu smiled looking at her face, he slowly found himself falling asleep.

Before he went into his deep sleep he felt Lucy's hand rest on his chest underneath his scarf. Natsu's arm moved on it's own, draping over Lucy's waist.

It was safe to say it was a great sleep.

*

Morning arrived and Natsu opened up his eyes, his arm was flopped over the bed and leg hanging off. He frowned seeing Lucy wasn't there, was she already awake?

Natsu got up out of the bed yawning, "Lucy?"

He checked the kitchen seeing her not inside, still feeling groggy he pushed open the door to the bathroom. "Hey Lucy?" He blinked seeing Lucy in the bath.

Her eye twitched and she started growling, then screamed. "GET OUT!"

It was safe to say he got a hard Lucy kick in the face.

T H E E N D

*

And that was the last chapter! But don't forget what I said, there's going to be an epilogue a few years later! So don't leave me just yet! Sorry I uploaded so late but exams were hard and moving into fourth year was kinda stressful.

But exams are now over! Thankfully I passed all of them, so I have my time to focus on the epilogue. It had been written but I'm checking it over a lot and adding things in, taking things out.

I can't give you a time for when the epilogue will be out but it hopefully won't be too long.

Thank you for reading! I hope you're prepared by the way for my huge thank you in the epilogue.

I hope you enjoyed!

Please comment and vote!

Twitter - @Rebeccaaa_4

Tumblr - drxg0ns

- demon-halphas

Thanks again!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 157 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...
2.5K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
4.7K 61 21
Many children of the fairy tail ships? Gone. Will they reunite with their parents? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago.
143K 4.1K 77
Is it possible to forget the one that taught you to love? . A new threat arose in Magnolia. The guilds decided to join forces to beat this threat tog...