𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)

8.5K 443 13
By taekook_is_lyf

Next evening ~

Next day at evening Tae was taking shower to get ready for the dinner as JK told him that he will pick him up in evening.

"Aish i really don't wanna go anywhere....i just wanna sleep or watch my favourite drama....idiot money man" Tae keep whining and cursing JK in every language he know.

Tae didn't make any effort to look beautiful instead he wore the dress which he thought is the most simple and plain in his wordrobe (this is what he thought) but he was looking really beautiful in simple baggy white hoodie and black tight jeans and for undergarments like always a black little tight sports bra and panties (why tights sports bro? You will know soon).

Later JK comes to pick him up in black hugo boss suit looking like a greek god as always, hair parted a little showing his forehead with his face showing no emotions at all.
Tae also comes downstairs but lost while looking at the handsome man in front of him....i mean who will not fall for Jeon Jungkook's handsome bunny face on this damn earth man (ahem ahem enough of my drooling) but Tae soon composed himself and just sat on passenger seat without exchanging any word with JK who was standing there holding passenger's seat door which he opened for Tae as a gentleman he was.

The ride to the restaurant was quite with a awkward silence between them....soon the car stoped in front of a rich elegant restaurant....

'As expected, showing money off' Tae thought looking at the hotel, rolling his eyes and before JK can open the door for him he stepped outside himself.

"Let's go" JK said while waiting for Tae to step forward first (awu such a gentleman) and Tae just start walking without even glancing at him but soon got confused as whole restaurant was empty....there was no-one besides the waiters who was standing in a line to greet them.

"I booked it only for us today" JK said sensing the other's confusion.

"You don't have to do it you know" Tae said now looking at JK who was also looking back at him as both gets busy in starting into eachother's eyes that's when....

"Welcome to 'L'Astrance' sir" they both avert their gazes at voice of the manager who greeted them.
JK just nod his head and Tae bows a little with a small smile on his face.

"This way please" the manager leads them to thier table and JK pulled the chair for Tae who again rolls his eyes.
Soon enough a girl maybe in her twenties approach them....

"May i get your order sir" the girl said eyes never leaving JK who didn't even looked up from the menu he was holding but Tae was quick enough to saw the girl's hearty eyes towards him and he just chuckles at it.

They gave their orders and the girl went away to bring the food, meanwhile...Tae got busy in his phone and JK keep looking at him without blinking but soon his phone got a notification so he pulled out his phone and saw it's a message from Jin....

WWH Eomma

Don't remain silent rock you idiot, just talk to him....otherwise he will think you as a boring old man.

Then JK glanced at Tae who was still busy with his phone so he cleared his throat to get some attention which he finally succeeded in.....Tae just looked at him with a raised brow and....

"So.....tell me about yourself" JK said after a little pause with 'so', really struggling with his words in talking.

"What about me?" Tae asked now putting his phone aside and giving his full attention to JK.

"Anything, your like dislike etc." JK said nervous as hell from inside as he never talks to casually with anyone cuz he only do business talks.

"Ohh! Well if you really are interested then let me know you first that i really don't like eating at this kind of expensive places" Tae said leaning back at his chair comfortabley with hands folded on chest now.

"Ohh" that's all JK said thinking Tae didn't like the first place he himself choose in his life for a dinner with anyone.
He immediately pulls his phone out and text Jin telling him Tae didn't like the place.

Me

He didn't like the place i choose.

W

WH Eomma

I told you not to exaggerate things by booking the whole place you pabbo.

But now just apologise to him and try to make him comfortable with you by talking.... don't make things more awkward between you both.

JK thought about Jin's text for a while but when he tries to say something the same waitress come with their food and stood beside them after serving continuously giving hearty eyes to JK who was just eating in silence stealing glances from Tae who was eating peacefully not knowing anything.

Soon Tae finished his food and looked upward to see JK eating his food and the girl looking at him with oh so much love in eyes.
Tae again chuckles at her but decided to give her a chance this time to talk to the man she was looking at this long, so he excused himself for washroom leaving them.

After some time when Tae was coming out from the washroom he heard some noises, so he fastened his speed and saw the girl standing there with her head low, the manager standing beside her looking at JK who was sitting there with a clenched jaw.

Tae lookes at them confused but when JK saw him coming towards the table he fastly drag him outside holding his wrist without saying anything and made Tae sit in the car. The drive towards his building was silent but Tae decides to ask him about the scene in restaurant before....

"What happened there, why you suddenly drag me outside?" Tae asked, titling his head looking at JK with confusion in eyes.

"She tried to touch me without my consent" JK said looking at Tae for a second then again consentrate on driving.

"Ohh" that's all Tae said looking outside the window nodding his head a little.

Soon they reached at his apartment building and Tae went outside the car just looking at JK for once...none of them said anything but when he was about to enter the building he heard....

"T-Taehyung" JK said hesitantly making Tae turn towards him.
He went near Tae and....

T-thanx for the dinner and.." JK paused scratching his neck looking downward.

"And?" Tae asked hands now folding on chest staring at JK amusingly as he didn't expect that money man will ever looking nervous like this.

"And s-sorry for you n-not liking the place" JK said hurriedly and went inside the car not giving Tae any time to say anything.

Tae stood there dumbfounded for two seconds but then saw JK's car leaving in full speed.

Tae just chuckled at the mafia king's behaviour and that night both slept with a small smile on their faces.

Few days later ~

It's been few days after the dinner but Tae always finds himself sitting in some small cosy cafes or sometimes enjoying street food with the mafia king who just keep looking at him saying the food is really unhygienic for him to eat.

As you are confused how this all happened soooo.....*whisper* (come with me Taekookers)

* Flashback ~

Next day after the dinner JK again visited the cafe Tae is working at but this time he intentionally bumped into one of the workers that ruin his suit again and he somehow made Tae to pay him again but JK being JK he again asked for a date calling it a casual lunch.

And that's how he daily visits the cafe and make Tae agree to spend some time with him, scarifisng his poor suites who are now crying in a corner with my poor ass thrown in a corner for the luxurious villa.

End of Flashback *

It's a another day Tae sitting and eating his strawberry cake in a cosy cafe with JK sitting in front of him staring at him without blinking.

To be honest Tae is little irritated with JK for creating a scene daily at the cafe he works and make him pay in this way daily with different food and places but somewhere in his heart he is little happy (little a very little) like dude who the hell says no to free food (definitely not me) and as per his comfort JK never tried anything funny till now soooooo it's ok.

JK cleared his throat to get some attention and Tae looks up at him with spoon in his mouth taking another bite of his cake.

"I-I am going on a mission tomorrow so.....I'll not be able to come after today" JK said looking into Tae's eyes searching for something.

"Ok" Tae said and immediately looks downward to continue eating his cake.

This made something uneasy in JK's heart but he ignored it after sometime and drop Tae at his appartment building after Tae finishing his cake just when Tae was about to leave the car he turn sideway a little his back facing Jungkook now and....

"Be safe money man and don't die there as our cafe will become peacefully silent without the daily chaos you always cause nowadays" Tae said and went away not even looking back at JK for once with a small smile on his face and JK he took 1-2 minutes to understand what Tae meant but a small smile also appears on his face after understanding Tae's words and looked at Tae's building for the last time before driving away with the same smile on his face.
               ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Sorry if it's boring 🥲.
Hope you guys like it.....(1650 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 43K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
281K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
465K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
36.1K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...