Me As Someone's First Love 2...

بواسطة Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... المزيد

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

SHOCKED!!!

273 57 89
بواسطة Romantic_Fanatics

It was the last day of their trip... It was decided that today they'll visit Mount Kalsubai and Ratangad Fort. Taking their bags they started their trekking to the destination. As they were walking from the hill side where the path was pathetically narrow, Mihir held Shravani's wrist as she turned back and raised her brows confused!

Mihir: you come to this side!

He went to the other side from where if the leg slips then you straight go down the cliff. She smiled internally knowing how much concerned he's.

After trekking for some good hours they came across the historical place. After they were done visiting both the places they walked back through the forest and as everyone were tired they decided to take a break. They sat across eachother in an empty wide ground.

Shravani: This is just so beautiful.

She said as she showed him the pictures in her camera. Mihir who was busy looking at her beautiful smile said without even realising.

( Mount Kalsubai)

(Ratangad Fort)

Mihir: indeed it is! Just... So breathtaking ..

He whispered and Shravani looked up from her camera and smiled shaking her head.

She was  showing him the various pictures which she clicked when she felt some movement behind the bushes again. She turned back instantly and noticed the leaves were moving where as there was no trace of wind around. As they sat at the last end others were busy in themselves gossiping but she was getting distracted by the continuous sounds which she was sensing.
Mihir sensing her disturbed finally asked her.

Mihir: kya baat hai Shravani?

Shravani: tumhe kuch awaj sunai de rahi hai?

She asked looking at him hopefully but he shrugged.

Shravani: mujhe de rahi hai. Asa lag raha hai jaise koi chipte chipate yaha se gujar raha hai. Jab bhi hum samne murte hai tabhi awaj ati hai aur peeche murke dekhe toh awaj band lekin patte hilte hue najar aate hai.

Mihir: oh come on Shravani forest hai yeh. Koi janwar hoga. Aur rahi baat paate hilne ki toh  hawa ke karan patte hil rahe honge .

He tried to make her understand but she didn't budged.

Shravani: no Mihir.. is jangal me koi jangli janwar nahi hai islia he hum yaha itne shanti se bethke baat kar pa rahe hai. Aur agar ek aat paltu honge v toh woh ase consciously kyu move karenge? Aur hawa kaha najar aa rahi hai tumhe? Agar per ke paate hote toh v main man leti par yeh jameen  ke yaha hai.. bina hawa ke kaise hilenge yeh?

She was explaining while they both stared at every direction when all of a sudden Shravani saw a brown boot.

Shravani: woh dekho Mihir..

She pointed at the boots and when they noticed carefully the person instantly moved past the tree confirming their suspicion.

Mihir: shayad humare he tarah koi aya hoga to explore this side. Hume kya lena dena?

He asked and she thought may be she shouldn't overthink although she felt something wasn't right.

Guide: ok guys let's get going sham tak hume nikalna bhi hai.

They got up and started walking again when Shravani heard some voice again.  She haulted in her steps and looked back .. so did Mihir and they finally saw a girl was being dragged by two men. Her mouth was tied with a white cloth and she was crying bitterly.

Shravani: Mihir dekha tumne?

He nodded still following that man with his eyes.

Shravani: let's help her Mihir. She needs help.

He without thinking for another second took her hand in his and ran in the direction where they went. The other group members didn't noticed that shrahir were missing as they left without them while here after running and looking at every direction they reached an old cottage.

Shravani: yeh?

She looked at the place skeptically.

Mihir: woh usey andar he leke gaye honge. Shravani tum yehi bahar wait karo andar kuch v ho sakta hai . I'll go inside and comeback with that girl.

He said pulling back his hand from her when she held it back.

Shravani: no! Main tumhe andar akele nahi jane dungi. Main v sath chalungi.

She protested when he glared her.

Mihir: andar khatra ho sakta hai Shravani. We don't even know andar kitne log hai. Main tumhare leke koi risk nahi le sakta. Please try and understand.

He said palming her cheeks when she denied.

Shravani: same goes to me Mihir. Main tumhe akele ase jane nahi de Sakti. Jayenge toh sath jaayenge aur aise bhi jabtak tum mere sath ho mujhe kuch nahi hoga. Tum kuch hone he nahi doge.

Mihir: Promise me you'll take care of yourself. Nothing will happen to you.

He said looking into her eyes . His eyes showed her much scared he was not for him but for her. And to calm him down she palmed his cheeks .

Shravani: I promise you main bilkul sahi salamat tumhare pass aaungi. Tumhare liye aungi.

She said smiling. His heart melted hearing those words from her but he also couldn't risk his love but Shravani was stubborn. She felt the urge to go inside. She had two reasons. One was that she couldn't leave Mihir alone and risk his life .. the second was she was feeling something very unusual. She didn't know what the feeling was but it felt the place was calling her. She had to go inside. And she couldn't defeat the feeling she had that time to barge in and check what's in there.

Mihir: ohk! Par promise me you won't go beyond my sight!

He said and rather ordered to which she nodded. With that they walked towards the old cottage which was dangerously silent. When they entered they could only hear the whimpering of someone as if their mouths were tied. They walked inside following the sound and came across the hall where sat 4 men  playing card while alcohol glasses and bottles were kept on the table. One of them noticed Mihir ane before he could see Shravani he pushed her behind the pillar.

Mihir: don't come out. Just try to get to that girl. Don't come in their sight!

He whispered before walking further towards them.

Men: hey who are you?

The four of them turned towards him and got up.

Mihir: where's that girl?

He asked calmly.

Men: which girl? And who the fuck are you?

He asked angrily.
He came forward to punch Mihir but he easily held his hand and kicked on his stomach. The men fell back wincing when the other two came towards him holding each of his hands and the third one came forward to kick him but he was quick enough to lift himself slightly and throw both his legs on his chest hitting him harshly as he stumbled back by the force. He rolled his one arm and punched the men on his right straight on his nose which started bleeding profusely.  He then grabbed the head of the man in his left and smashed his head on the wall thrice before he passed out.

Men: Aly, Michael jaldi aao yaha.

The only men who was left screamed for his other members. Shravani who was watching everything standing behind the pillar tensed up as two other muscular mens come up .

Shravani: mujhe jaldi uss ladki ko dhundna hoga.

She whispered to herself and saw Mihir started fighting with tge three men single handedly at the same time. Making her way through the sides without coming in their notice she went inside the other room next to the hall. She saw big black bags and some packets lying out which had drugs in it.

Shravani: shit!  Yeh log yaha smuggling ka kam kar rahe hai..

Her eyes widened when she finally saw the girl the same girl lying on the floor with almost torned dress. Horrified she ran to her and got on her knees. She was scared to think if the damage is already done. But the girl shook her head making her relived.

Shravani: tum thik ho ? Unhone kuch?

She asked making her sit properly.

Girl: han.. woh log ...  Galat ho jata agar usi waqt unhe bulaya nahi jata.. thankyou so much app mujhe bachane ayi.

Shravani took out her leather jacket which she was wearing and made het wear it as her dress was already torned.

Shravani: it's fine .. yaha se nikalte hai...

She said making her stand when Mihir too comes.

Mihir: let's go.. humare pas jyada waqt nahi hai. Woh total 7 log hai aur yaha sirf 6 hai.. isse pehle ki woh wapas aye hume yaha se nikalna hoga.

He said looking at both the girls.

Shravani: Mihir yaha smuggling karte hai yeh log. We also need to inform the police.

She said worried when he nodded.

Mihir: I have already informed Darsh. They'll be here anytime.

Girl: yaha meri tarah he kisi ek aurat ko v inlogo ne kaid rakha hai.. unko bhi ke chalte hai na.

Tye girl asked out of concern. Shravani nodded instantly and they were about to go back towards the room when they heard a gunshot and immediately turned back horrified.

Man: kya laga? Mere he jagah me ake mujhse bachake is ladki ko leke jaoge tum log? Himmat kaise hui mujhe bhirne ki? Bohot shauk hai na logo ki madad karne ka now I'll help you out in that!

The man said glaring at Mihir who stepped forward covering Shravani and that girl behind.

The man  came forward and punched Mihir straight on his face and he fell on the ground with a thud.

Shravani: Mihir.

She screamed and the man's focus was instantly shifted to her and he looked taken a back.

Man: you!

He looked confused and started moving towards her when Mihir held his wrist and pulling him such that he turned towards him he punched on his jaw.

Mihir: go and get that woman Shravani fast .. and you go out they'll be coming here anytime till then I'll handle him.

He said defending the punches that man was throwing on him. That girl nodded and ran outside.. she came across the 6 other goons who were lying with blood oozing out. Maximum of them were unconscious only a single one was in senses but too exhausted to even move a bit. She ran out not paying any attention to him while here Shravani was looking worried for Mihir as that man was double of his size and looked really dangerous. The way Mihir knocked the other 6 men out there , it was almost getting impossible for him to do the same with this hulk sized man.

Mihir: just go Shravani please..

He yelled at her breaking her trance as she was looking at him with tear filled eyes , sweat dripping from her body and she looked really vulnerable. But right now she decided to comply him and ran further inside where she came across nore packets of drugs... 4 adjacent rooms were there in that room. She opened the first room and it was empty. She did the same to the third and fourth but found nothing. She ran to the last room and opened the door. She stepped inside a saw a woman in her early 50s with her head sunked on her knees. She left a sigh of relief finally finding the woman. The woman sensed someone's presence and she rose her head up.

Shravani who was about to ask her to get up and come with her was left SHOCKED as the person who sat there was none other than the person whom she have wished to get back all these years. She stood there dumbfounded staring at the person with her eyes wide and mouth left opened. The only word that she managed to say which came out as a whisper from her was...

Shravani: Mummaa....

~ To Be Continued ~

And boom 💥
Vote Comment and share
See you all Soon!
Total words: 2010

PS: 13 days to go BookLover_GM❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

439K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
38.3K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
51.8K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
230K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...