|| QISMAT ||

By Sru_writes

"Teri QISMAT da likhya tere to koi kho nai sakda. Je us di meher hove te tenu o v mil jae jo tera ho nai sakd... More

***DISCLAIMER***
***Prologue***
***Chapter 1***
***Chapter 2***
***Chapter 3***
***Chapter 4***
***Chapter 5***
***Chapter 6***
***Chapter 7***
***Chapter 8***
***Chapter 9***
***Chapter 10***
***Chapter 12***
***Chapter 13***
***Chapter 14***
***Chapter 15***
***Chapter 16***
***Chapter 17***
***Chapter 18***
***Chapter 19***
***Chapter 20***
***Chapter 21***
***Chapter 22***
***Chapter 23***
***Chapter 24***
***Chapter 25***
***Chapter 26***
***Chapter 27***
***Chapter 28***
***Chapter 29***
""" Teaser """

***Chapter 11***

968 83 4
By Sru_writes

Teri qismat da likhya tere toh koi le nahi sakda ;
No one can ever take your destiny from you...
**************************************************

Day 3

Individual obstacles and Command Task was in the schedule for Day-3.

For individual obstacles there were a set of 10 obstacles which were to be attempted individually by the candidates.

It is not compulsory to complete all the obstacles but as we say , The More The Merrier. It works here. But one thing is that the efforts matters more. GTO and IO are always watching you and they see your 200% efforts.

Karan could complete 7 out of  10 obstacles, he stuck at jumping through a tire as he had a little broad body. And other two obstacles he couldn't because of shortage of time.  

Whereas Abhi also did well , he completed 8 out of 10, left 2 due to shortage of time.

This continued till afternoon, then after having their lunch it was time for command task.

In command task, you are required to cross an obstacle chosen by the GTO by commanding 2 members chosen by you from your group, They'll do all the things you say and you must cross the obstacle along with them.

The aim is to check your leadership quality, commanding ability and team work.

One by one all started to choose 2 members for task among the group. Soon it was Karan's turn, he chose 2 members who where least called. He wanted them to shine as well. He gave commands to them  along with doing it himself to cross the obstacles.

Abhi called Karan and another guy , they completed the task successfully.

Tasks were over for the day, afternoon they got liberty. Karan, Abhi and 2-3 other candidates decided to rest a little and then go out.

After resting couple of hours, everybody got ready and decided to visit Mysore Palace. Karan loved this place very much as he always admired historical places. They took lots of pictures and enjoyed.

Soon they returned AFSB centre and start away went to their rooms as they already had food outside. Abhi and Karan talked a little as they were missing home then decided to seal the day.

Day 4

Most important day , Personal Interview (PI) day.

All the candidates were ready , wearing formals. Some were nervous as this interview will be one on one .

Karan and Abhi were calm and composed. It was Karan's turn first.

He took a deep breath and went inside to see an officer, he greeted him and took his seat confidently.

IO (Interviewing Officer)  asked him to introduce himself and tell about his family background briefly.

He started telling about himself, his journey from school to graduation. Also he said about his father being an ex Airforce officer. When he said that he saw IO's expressions change. IO was smiling at him wickedly.

You must be worrying why? Because being a son/daughter of officers is not boon but a bane in the armed force interviews. They are grinded more then civil candidates. 

IO: So you are an Airforce brat.

Karan: Yes sir !

IO: Why do you wanna join IAF?

Karan was about to answer , but he continued...

IO: Don’t tell me that since you are an officer’s son and since childhood you've seen your father in uniform , also don't tell me that you are inspired by your dad,  also don't tell me that it is your childhood dream. And also don't tell me that you wanna serve your nation so. Now you may answer.

Karan was stunned, his all possible answers that he could think of were scratched. He took a moment and answered,

Karan: Sir, I want to join IAF because this profession checks everything that's on my checklist. Adventures, Traveling, High salary, parent's health, best working space, brothers for life,  career post retirement, everything  is taken care by IAF. Which other company will give me this opportunity to serve my nation with these perks and privileges.

IO was impressed, he nodded.

IO: Ok, India is known for its non violence policy. We have been preaching about it through out the world. So don't you think abstaining in matter of Russia-Ukraine war is something against what we preach?

IO had observed Karan during GD , so he wanted to see if he still stays on same pov.

Karan: Yes sir , I still believe it's a good decision. India practice what it preaches. India have never waged war on any nation. That doesn't mean we will keep quite on being attacked. In Russia-Ukraine war India have condemned violence without taking sides. Taking sides meant supporting other one and we know in a war it's never one sided.

IO nodded,

IO: What if you won't be selected this time? What will you do?

Karan: Sir, this is my first attempt but I will give my all like it's my last attempt. If I didn't get selected, I will still take this experience and come back with more next time.

IO: Thank you gentleman, now you can leave.

Karan: Thank you sir, have a great day.

Karan came outside and saw Abhi was going inside for his turn. He wished him luck.

Few minutes later Abhi also came outside finishing his interview. Both discussed about questions asked and were satisfied with the answers they gave.

Day 5

The D-day in these 5days of interview process. Almost everything is completed but a last conference is remained.

Conference is just like HR interview. There will be 6-8 officers (GTOs , IOs , Instructors)  present on panel. They will be having whole synopsis of tasks you performed so far including your interview.

Karan was asked some formal questions regarding  personal information, an officer asked him about how was the stay? Any problems he faced? Any questions he wanna ask? Etc. 

Karan answered them , he knew that even if you faced any problems you shouldn't speak abt them and to be very honest the stay was comfortable hence he said the same. It concluded with some other general questions.

After about 3-4 hours the conference of every candidate was over and they proceeded for lunch. Every one was with different emotions and opinions on who is going to get recommended and what not.

Finally an officer came and started to announce the results.

Chest number 3... 5.. 8... 11 ... 15...  Boom and the world stopped for Karan and Abhi... They both were recommended!

Karan was so overwhelmed his dream of dawning Blue Uniform was coming true. Abhi was on cloud nine he felt out of the world.

Totally 7 of them were recommended.

They bid farewell to other conference out candidates. They had become close in these 5 days. Promised eachother of being in touch.

After the machine test they were given " + sign " on there chest. It's a symbol of being recommend and eligible for next round that is medical test.

*************************************************

Thank you ❤️
See you soon.... Jai Hind..!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 30.4K 126
It's a romantic story on TejRan. It's completely a fanfiction. There's no connection with real life. Now let's see what will happen when the two unkn...
120K 12.3K 39
a story of two individuals crossing paths of each other many times what do you think is it coincidence or its being done purposely by destiny 🤔 wan...
188K 29.3K 76
Two people so different from each other that you can't even guess but they have a similar mission they want do the same thing but will the flower of...
40.1K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...