before i go / c. sturniolo ✔️

Oleh southern-belle333

"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕... Lebih Banyak

intro & cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
~extra~

chapter twenty-five

3.7K 49 31
Oleh southern-belle333

real life, social media

hot ass bitches🥵🤘🏼

lili💋: hey whores
who can come over

pey <33 : i'm free
as per fucking usual

harls🤍 : i'll be there in 5

flynn rider 🐎 : i can't

lili💋 : why
thought you said you'd be free
fucking fake bitch

flynn rider 🐎 : calm down
i'm hanging out with kennedy

ridges 😎 : who the hell is kennedy

pey <33 : i was wondering the same damn thing

flynn rider 🐎 : she's a new close friend

lili💋 : how close??

greyy🤙🏼 : close enough that you kiss??

harls🤍 : like, chris and lili close??
or matt and lili close??

flynn rider 🐎 : umm
don't freak out
chris and lili close

lili💋 : AWW
r u guys dating?

flynn rider 🐎 : not yet
planned on asking her soon

pey <33 : WAIT
lili
are u and chris dating??

lili💋 : yes and no
we've both decided that we won't see other people, but we aren't 'boyfriend and girlfriend'

ridges 😎 : makes sense

harls🤍 : hey
flynn, why don't you just bring kennedy to lili's place
i'm sure she won't care, right lili?

lili💋 : idgaf
kinda want to meet her

greyy🤙🏼 : i'm coming too btw

ridges😎 : oh, me too
i'm bringing pizza

lili💋 : pepperoni please!!
pey <33 and harls🤍 liked this message

flynn rider 🐎 : alright. i'll ask if she wants to meet you guys
she'll probably hate you from the first visit
you guys are crazy as shit

lili💋 : and ur any fucking different???

flynn rider 🐎 : haha ur funny

harley walks into lilith's house without knocking, since it's basically her third home- considering her parents are divorced.

"lilith!" harley walks into the kitchen. "oh, hey ms. heather! how are you?"

"i'm doing fabulous. how about you, harls? lili tells me you've got a few modeling gigs." heather takes a sip of her tea and looks away from the book she was reading.

"yes ma'am. i got an offer from an agent about a week ago and he said i might be traveling to different jobs this summer." harley explains with a nod, talking to her second mother.

lilith skips into the kitchen, hugging her mother from behind.

"i forgot to tell you about people coming over. it was a last minute decision." lili smiles up at harley. "only thought it would be the girls and maybe grey."

"everyone's coming?" heather turns and looks at her daughter.

"yes." lilith drags out. "but! but, ridge is buying pizza and bringing it over, so you don't have to cook."

"alright." heather's never really disliked any of lilith's friends, seeing as they're all respectful. "just remember we're leaving here at five so we can go to paul's house."

"yeah. that's why i wanted them to come over. need some help getting ready." lilith sits on the counter, taking a sip of the dr. pepper she just opened.

"oh! that makes sense." harley exclaims, sitting beside lili on the counter. the three ladies continue to converse until more people show up and they all eat lunch together.

as they're huddled in lilith's bedroom, harley, peyton and grey search through her clothes to find something 'nice'.

"how about this dress?" harley holds one up. "it's cute."

"yeah. i like that one." grey agrees, picking out a small jacket to go with it.

kennedy sits on the bed, beside flynn, not really talking much. she was very quiet when they first came in, so lilith isn't upset about her shyness.

after changing, lilith walks out in the full outfit, shoes included and does a twirl at the door.

"what do we think?" she smiles. "is it good enough for the step family?"

"damn girl." ridge stands up, grabbing her hand and spinning her around, looking at her outfit. "you look mighty fine."

"hey! remember she's got chrissy boy now. can't be flirting no more." grey stands up, scolding ridge. "but yeah, you look hot as fuck."

"i agree." harley and peyton say at the same time, making the girls laugh.

"i think you look really pretty, lilith." kennedy says, shocking the room.

"thanks, kennedy." lilith smiles, not expecting the compliment from the girl.

"of course. can i help with your hair?" kennedy sits up, moving away from flynn.

"yeah, if you want to." lilith sits at her vanity, originally where ridge was sitting, and pulls the ponytail from her hair.

kennedy grabs the brush and smoothes the tangles from her hair, carefully, not knowing if lili is tender-headed.

as the curling iron is warming, kennedy sprays heat-protectant on lilith's dark hair.

-

defnotlili

liked by blondebabe and 19,384 others
defnotlili i get to meet the soon-to-be step family tonight

view all comments

whoischris i knew you would be excited
^defnotlili only a little 🤏🏼

notmsgrover hottie alert 🚨
^nowayharleyshea need a trigger warning. i almost passed out from the fucking GORGEOUSNESS
^defnotlili i love you guys

user1 awh! that's fun!

user2 step-bro??
^defnotlili do NOT be like that 🤢

blondebabe your parents are divorced??
^defnotlili 🦗🦗🦗
^peaksanders 🦗🦗🦗
^mr.anderson 🦗🦗🦗
^blondebabe i don't get it
^nowayharleyshea 🦗🦗🦗
^notmsgrover 🦗🦗🦗
^thisaintgrey 🦗🦗🦗

kingnicolas offended that u didn't let me help you get ready
^defnotlili sorry babe. next time, pinky swear
^kingnicolas pinky swear my ass
^whoischris woahhhhh
^whereismatt no way 😭
^defnotlili ayo??
^kingnicolas pinky swear, COMMA, my ass

"bye, guys! i love you!" lilith yells as the teenagers leave her house. kennedy turns around and walks back up to the door. she wraps her arms around lili's waist.

"i had a lot of fun. thanks for having me." kennedy's sweet voice whispers into lilith's ear.

"it was really nice meeting you." lilith replies, hugging the girl back tightly. lili always had a way with hugging people. knew exactly how tight to squeeze and where to put her arms. "bye, ken!"

the blonde waves as she gets in flynn's truck and they drive away, leaving lilith in the house with her mother, who is ready to go to paul's house.

"you ready to leave, honey?" heather looks down at her watch. "it's nearly five, now."

"yeah. let's go." lilith grabs her phone and gets into the passenger side of the car.

-

"please be nice." heather says as they near the house.

"of course." lilith unbuckles her seatbelt and exits the car once it's stopped.

they walk up to the house, and lilith realizes how different her life is going to be once they enter this huge house. like literally it could be a mansion.

"is paul rich, mom?" lilith gapes at the large house, and heather bumps her arm before knocking on the door.

"welcome! it's so nice to finally meet you, lilith!" paul is a tall man, standing strong with a smile.

"i'm glad to say the same, mr. cameron." lilith shakes his extended hand, but he pulls her in for a hug.

"call me paul, please." the man smiles down at lilith, not in a creepy way, but like a father would. "let's get inside, shall we?" paul invites the ladies in, for them to see the enormous interior of the house.

the marble floors, a winding stairway, and a huge crystal chandelier hanging above their heads.

"kids! heather and her daughter are here!" paul yells through the echoey house, and four kids are seen coming down the stairs, quite quickly.

the teenagers all introduce themselves, telling a few random things to get to know lilith.

"no way! you're friends with the sturniolo triplets?" deanna exclaims, jumping up from the chair she was comfortably sitting in.

"yeah. i grew up with them before moving to miami." lilith nods, smiling at the girls cute reaction.

"aren't you dating one of them?" denise asks, recalling their instagram posts together.

"um, basically." lilith plays with the sleeve of her cardigan.

"kids! dinner is ready!" paul yells from the dining room, after him and heather set the table together. the teenagers all stand up and walk into the room together, taking a seat.

-

after dinner, the kids decided they wanted to get out of the house, and the beach was only ten minutes away.

"i have a bathing suit if you don't want to drive back to your house." denise offers, pulling lilith upstairs to her room.

"yeah, that would be great." lilith accepts her bathing suit and changes in denise's en suite bathroom as she changes in her bedroom.

-

lilith.dane

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 293,483 others
lilith.dane if our parents don't last, i'm still hanging out with these losers

tagged - brodycameron dennycameron jadencameron deannacameron

view all comments

christophersturniolo now i wanna meet them
^lilith.dane you will, eventually

nicolassturniolo awe, you guys look like you're having fun!
^lilith.dane we were! i'm ready for you to meet them

deannacameron come back to the house, soon!!
^lilith.dane of course

jadencameron you're the loser
^lilith.dane says u
^dennycameron she's better than u, jade. admit it
^lilith.dane that's why the girls are my favorite
^brodycameron i didn't even do anything

comments have been limited on this post!

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

kennedy foster - 18 - libra
insta: kennedyyfosterr
finsta: barbieandken
contact: ken🦋
played by: caroline gregory

author-to-reader:

i 🫶🏼 the new step-fam!

ALSO can we just talk abt how fucking hot caroline gregory is...

like hot damn

now, these next chapters are where the skipping around starts

see ya next time, loves <33

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 21.9K 28
❛ don't you give me up, please don't give up.❜ social media x real life ( matt sturniolo x oc )
373K 3.5K 27
when everyone can see they're in love but themselves...
362K 5.7K 51
𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 | in which a new tiktok sensation can't handle the fame on her own. ❝ I'M A WHORE FOR TAYLOR SWIFT. ❞ ( chris sturniolo x fem!oc...
417K 7.5K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.