chapter five

real life, instagram

lilith.dane

seen by 2,345 people

lilith puts away her airpods, laptop, and notebook. the plane is landing in about 10 minutes and she couldn't be more ecstatic.

different pov

nick, matt and chris were waiting at the airport for their childhood best friend. nick's leg was bouncing out of excitement to see the girl. matt showed the two lilith's instagram story, which made christopher's heart race. he hasn't even talked to her other than saying hey since they were little.

he grew to regret the way he treated her, but never seeing lilith, he didn't get to apologize. chris planned to apologize while she was in boston with them, but he has no idea how he wants to do it.

"dude, are you still nervous?" matt bumps christopher's shoulder, pulling him from his thoughts.

"yes. i was an asshole to her and she probably hates me now." his leg begins bouncing like nick's.

"she probably doesn't hate you. she actually might be nervous, too. grey texted me earlier saying that she was freaking out on the way to the airport." nick explains to his brothers, giving chris better peace of mind.

"flight 261 will be landing soon!" the lady says through a loudspeaker which echoes through the airport.

-

people begin walking out of the departure. lilith walks to the baggage claim, almost immediately finding her suitcases. she walks over to where there are people waiting for the plane members.

two people run towards lilith. the first one picks her up and spins in a circle.

"nick!!" lilith hugs him back before being put down and engulfed in a hug by matthew. "hey, matt!"

"bitch, you're even hotter in real life." nick looks at lilith.

chris stands close to matt, looking at lilith. he looks at her darker hair, her clear skin, her straight and white smile, the way her cheeks turn red at the compliment she got from nicolas. lilith catches him staring, to which she smiles softly.

"hey, christopher." the awkwardness surrounds them. nick throws his arm over lilith's shoulders and starts walking with her. matt gets her suitcases as they all walk to the car. lilith sits in the back with nick while matt gets in the drivers seat next to chris.

the drive back to the triplet's house is very nostalgic. they talk about the things they used to do together and the things they plan to do while lili's in boston.

once they get to the house, marylou is waiting at the door. lilith gets out of the car and walks over to her quickly. she's taken into a tight hug.

"hi, marylou. how have you been?"