My Sister's Best Friend

De Believeeexoxo

I've been in love with Maya Garcia since I saw her for the first time in seventh grade. I know it's cliche, a... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
The Proposal: Part One
The Proposal: Part Two

24

13.6K 464 209
De Believeeexoxo

"Ethan, I seriously don't want your parents to wake up!" Maya hisses in her best whisper, throwing her head back in quiet laughter as I kiss down her neck. I can't keep my hands off of her. I don't want to stop kissing her. Ever.

"They won't." I mutter against her skin.

"They've been puking all night. They'll be in and out of the bathroom. Let's just-" and then she stops and shakes her head, getting rid of the thought.

"What? Tell me." I whisper. It's pitch black in this hallway, just the gentle ticking of the clock from the living room surrounding us.

"I was going to suggest the hot tub," She says carefully, seeming to choose her words wisely. "But this is your virginity, and I don't want you to lose it in a hot tub, you know? That's completely un-romantic."

It's funny, because when I was with Jennifer, not even a guest room seemed romantic enough, but just the thought of sharing this moment with Maya is making me more excited than ever. I think we could have sex in the backseat of a car and I'd still find it perfect. The place doesn't matter anymore. It's the girl.

"I want you." I tell her. "And anywhere that we do this is going to be perfect for me. I promise you that."

She can't see me, I know she can't, but I can tell she's trying to read my face to make sure that I'm certain. Eventually she places a gentle kiss to my lips and squeezes my arm. "Alright then." She giggles softly. "Let me go get into my swimsuit and I'll meet you out there."

Oh, hell. The string bikini? Did she pack it? God, losing my virginity in a hot tub is going to be the best decision I ever made.

I go into Cameron and I's bedroom, scrambling around in my suitcase to try and find my swim trunks. I should have turned on the light, but I'm in a hurry, and it's not until I feel a foil packet that I roll my eyes. This must be Cameron's suitcase, and the fact that he thought he'd actually get lucky on a family vacation is disgusting. He's always ready no matter where he goes.

I didn't bring a condom though, so I'm grateful he decided to pack some. I'm finally able to find my swim trunks, sliding them on quickly before I head back out into the living room, opening the glass door open quietly to sneak out onto the patio. I find the button to turn on the hot tub, watching as the jets and lights start up.

I'm more nervous than I thought I'd be, trying to swallow the huge lump that seems to be stuck in my throat. I hear the patio door close shut behind me, and Maya turns off the main light so that just the lights of the hot tub are on.

As soon as I see her, my mouth seems to dry out. This black string bikini I've fantasized about her in for years. She wore it only once in front of me on a family trip, but one time was all I needed. Her breasts are fully pushed up, glistening still from whatever the hell she put on them earlier, and that belly button ring is taunting me. It's teasing me. I'm so excited that I might just come now. I swear I will.

I watch as she bends over to test how hot it is, and my god. Her ass is magnificent. It's perfectly round. It's fucking made just for my hands. I'm certain of it.

"Well? Are you going to get in?" She tries to hide her smile as she climbs into the water, sitting down onto one of the benches, bubbles from the jets foaming up all around her,

It's getting harder to breathe, and it's not because I don't want to do this, but because I'm worried I'll be bad at this.

I climb in too, feeling self conscious as her eyes run all over my now exposed chest. She's seen my chest before, but she's never looked at me like this.

"Can I be honest?" I say and take a seat beside her, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I try to get my anxiety under control. She nods, waiting for me to continue. "I guess I'm just nervous that I'll be bad at this."

Maya rolls her eyes and climbs onto my lap, her knees on the bench to straddle me. I'm already hard, which is unsurprising. I'm about to lose my virginity to my dream girl.

"You aren't supposed to be amazing." She giggles, playing with the ends of my hair. "This is your first time."

"I know, but what if I'm... quick? What if it's not good for you? I want it to be good for you."

I'm so vulnerable as I stare up at her, probably more vulnerable than I've ever been before. Maya is being so gentle though. She's exactly what I'm needing her to be, all of my nerves being managed in just the right way.

"If you come quickly then it's fine." She reassures. "I'll understand, okay? You have nothing to be nervous about. If you don't want to do this then that's okay too. I don't want to rush you, or-"

"There's nothing else I'd rather be doing than this right here." I grasp onto her chin and bring her down to kiss me, her fingertips running down my face as she makes it deeper.

I run my hands down her back to pull her closer against me, sighing when she entwines her tongue with mine. I know we're in love with each other even though we haven't admitted it yet. The way we're kissing proves that. There's no way she's not in love with me.

Then she grinds against my dick, and I hold my breath from the feeling. I've been a gentleman with her this entire time, but now that she's agreed to have sex with me, I'm not caring about what a gentleman I'm being. I grab onto her ass and finally give it a squeeze, moaning when I do. She's wet and slippery from being underneath the water, and she feels so damn good.

Maya is panting now, breathless as she continues to grind on me. I grip onto her bikini bottoms and tug them down, letting them float in the water beside us once they're off.

I don't even have the choice on what I want to do next, because Maya grabs my hand and pushes it underneath the water to feel her.

"Fuck." She moans, and the sound travels straight to my groin. "I've been thinking about this since the night of prom."

The water makes her feel twice as wet as that night, and I tentatively swirl my thumb around her clit. I watch her face carefully, trying to figure out what's working and what's not. She definitely seems to like what I'm doing though, closing her eyes in bliss as she grinds against my hand.

"Okay, okay." I pant and pull my hand out again, reaching behind me to grab the condom that's sitting on the floor of the patio. "Sorry, but I'm going to finish if I continue doing that to you. You're fucking beautiful, Maya."

I stand up and try to fumble with the condom once it's out of the package, my hands shaking as I do. Fuck. I'm nervous.

"Ethan." Maya smiles gently and tugs at my hand to sit me back down on the bench once my pants come off and the condom is on. She straddles me again, and it's just us, skin to skin. Nothing has ever felt better. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks.

I nod and glance up at her again, my eyes wide and unsure of myself. "Is this your... first time too, or..."

She shakes her head. "No. I mean, it's only happened twice aside from this. Once with Jimmy-"

"I don't want to know." I find myself saying. Partly because the thought of her with anyone else but me makes me sick to stomach. In my head it's always been me. Just me. I'd like to keep it that way. "I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It doesn't matter."

She nods and reaches up to take the top of her bikini off, her breasts now fully exposed to me. She's completely naked in front of me for the first time, and I swear I've never seen anything more perfect.

"Ethan, you're okay." She soothes, a tiny smile still on her face as she continues to play with the ends of my hair. She can tell I'm nervous. "I'll do everything, okay? That way it's not as stressful for you."

I nod, unable to say anything more. My dick is pulsating, fucking throbbing when she grasps onto it. Feeling her fingers wrap around me for the first time damn near pushes me over the edge, but then I feel my tip meet her entrance, and she hovers there for a second, scanning my face as if she's trying to figure out if I really want to do this.

"Please." I practically beg.

The water makes me slip inside of her easily, and as soon as I'm in, as soon as I feel her tightness, I let out the loudest moan I probably ever have. "Oh, fuck." I breathe out, resting my head back against the edge of the tub from the feeling.

And then she moves. I feel her slide up and down, and I shut my eyes tight, because I swear to god I'm going to come. "Ah, fuck." I repeat.

"God, Ethan, this is so..." she sighs and continues to ride me, but now she's moving quicker. "Are you okay? Can I keep going?"

It's not like it hurts for me. It feels so damn good she doesn't even understand the amount of pleasure she's giving me right now. I still can't speak, so I nod for her to continue, finally allowing myself to bring my head up from the hot tub to look at her.

She's got her hands around my neck as she picks up her speed, her breasts bouncing along with her. I'm in utter awe of her, my jaw dropped open in shock as I move my hands up her back. I'm no longer nervous about this, because as I look into her eyes, I can tell that she loves me. She doesn't care that I'm a virgin, and I can tell that she's feeling good too.

The way she's looking at me is like I'm the only person in the world to her. Her eyes that are normally feisty and filled with nothing but a challenge are instead soft and sincere. She's vulnerable, as am I, and I feel like I'm staring right into her soul.

The amount of pleasure she's giving me is too much, and to try and somehow get out my frustration, I thrust my hips up to meet hers, and I love the expression on her face when I do. Her fingernails dig slightly into my neck, so I do it again, and again, and again, and again.

"Oh my god." Maya laughs, throwing her head back in pleasure. "Don't ever say you're not good at this, Ethan. Fuck. Please don't stop."

Her words give me the confidence I desperately needed. I don't want to finish until she does. It makes me force my body to hold back. I want to see her come for the first time with me. I want to bring her to the state of complete and utter relaxation.

"Yes." She moans, but this time it's weaker, more vulnerable than it was before. Her eyes are closed, her jaw slightly dropped open, and fuck, she's so damn beautiful. This is better than any dream of mine I've ever had with her.

I thrust harder, deeper, and I'm so fucking turned on that I pick her up into my arms now so that her legs are around my waist, I'm no longer worried about being good at this. She got rid of all of those fears in less than five minutes, and now I want to experiment. Now I want to try everything I can with her. I want to learn it all with no one else but her.

I hold her against me and continue to thrust, taking complete control of the situation now. Her body is completely against mine. I feel her breasts, her belly button ring, the heat between her legs, I feel it all.

"I'm going to come." I splutter quickly, but as I say it I feel her tighten around me, my dick practically being squeezed before I'm met with a wave of wetness that completely puts me over the edge.

"Oh, Maya." I groan, spilling myself completely into her. Her legs are shaking around me as she tries to wind down from her high, eventually letting her body collapse into mine, dead weight in my arms, her head on my shoulder.

I don't think I've ever had a smile so big as I sit down onto the bench, letting her remain in my arms. I kiss her shoulder, then her neck, then the top of her head until she finally turns her head to look up at me, a smile etched across her face as well.

"Well?" She mumbles. "Was it everything you thought it'd be?"

"Better than I thought it'd be." I admit. "Much better, actually. Was it okay for you?"

She laughs and rolls her eyes, peeking up at me again through those long eyelashes of hers. "I didn't have an orgasm with the other two." She says. "Didn't even come close to one with them, so... yeah. I'd say it was more than okay for me."

"Oh." I say, feeling more proud of myself than I think I've ever been.

"Yeah, I mean... the way you looked at me was like..." and then she smiles again at the thought. "I just loved the way you looked at me."

"Well you did give me permission if I recall correctly, right?"

"Mhm." She giggles, and then she sits up and grabs her top that's floating in the water to put it on. "In case Maddie and Cameron come back."

I follow her lead and put my swim trunks back on and set the soiled condom on top of the patio behind us, sending a quick text to Cameron to let him know how fucking incredible my night was. I don't want to be too emotional though, otherwise he'll tease me to no end about it.

The string bikini finally came off!! I write, focusing my attention again on Maya who looks like she's doing the same thing, except to Maddie. I wonder what excuse she's giving her.

"I don't care if she knows." I say. "I don't care if anyone knows."

"Me either." She replies. "I'll tell her, just let me wait for the right time, okay? I want it to come from me."

I nod and grab her again to come closer, wrapping my arms around her waist. Those honey brown eyes are about two shades lighter, and I wonder if that's because she's happy.

Will she tell her parents? Probably not. She said she wanted to take things slow, but doing what we just did definitely escalated things. I know it did. I'm two seconds away from telling her I'm in love with her, but I don't want to scare her off. One thing at a time.

"Just hurry." I chuckle, and then I give her ass another squeeze, playing with the strings of her bikini on her side with my free hand. "Because there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you now."

"Oh, really?" She teases.

I lean in to kiss her neck, nibbling gently up to her ear. "If it weren't for the possibility of Maddie and Cameron coming home soon then I'd take you again right now."

"Well, I wish you would." She counters, and that familiar challenging look in her eye comes back all too quickly.

I feel all over her ass, all over her legs, her back, her arms, I touch everywhere I can. Everywhere I haven't been able to for so long.

It doesn't help that Maya looks even more beautiful after having sex. She's relaxed, and she's so damn happy. She can't seem to stop smiling, her cheeks a slight pink. I would take her again, but I know that Cameron and Maddie are probably on their way back, and I find myself becoming irritated.

I want more than anything to cuddle with her. I want to lay in my bed together and watch a movie, not go our separate ways like nothing just happened. Maddie needs to find out. Maya needs to tell her soon, but I don't want to rush her.

Not even ten minutes later we see lights fall on the driveway, and Maya and I practically split out of the hot tub, grabbing our towels in a hurry. I grab the condom and follow behind her into the hallway again, glancing back at the driveway where the lights are still on. What the hell is taking them so long?

"Tonight was... amazing." Maya says. "I'm not just saying that."

The lights shut off to the car outside now, so I quickly bend down to kiss her lips, lingering there longer than I should. "Tonight was the greatest night of my life." I breathe against her lips. "Losing my virginity to you was the best decision I ever made."

"Ethan..." she smiles like crazy, and when we hear Maddie and Cameron's footsteps on the patio, I give her a final kiss to the forehead.

"Goodnight Maya." I whisper. "Sweet dreams."

A/N:

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

.... DID YOU???

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!

See you Monday!!!

Twitter: believeeexoxo
Instagram: deannafaison_
Tiktok; authordeannafaison

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

A Kiss for Maya De Katherine

Ficção Adolescente

833K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
117 10 35
A tragic event decimates a town, forcing Maya and her family to escape and later return years later Maya is confronted with unknown secrets and dece...
10.5K 184 44
Maya and Lucas have been friends since 7th grade. Riley and Farkle have been friends since 1st grade. Zay and Smackle have been friends since 8th gr...