Manan ~ All I Need is You

By _its_unicorn_

Hey Peepz, its Akanksha here. I was always a silent reader of Manan fan fictions and for the first time I tho... More

Description
Prologue
Character Sketch
Clarification regarding C.S.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram Played the Cupid
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
❤️ GRATITUDE ❤️

Chapter 33

789 86 22
By _its_unicorn_

Guys I am back with new chapter.

This new pretty cover by the extremely talented  _littlebitcrazy_ ❤️🤌🏻

I know I am late, so as a compensation, this long chapter.

2100+ words.

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

He was hugging her as if there was no tomorrow. But suddenly something strike his mind. He broke the hug and asked Nandini,

M- But in hospital, you told me that you love him. Then?

Confusion was written all over his face whereas Nandini chuckled seeing his cute confused pout and replied,

N- Wo, I thought I loved him.

M(confused)- Matlab?

N(sighed)- I mean, for the first time in these many years, I got attached to someone other than our family and friends. And I started to think that he is also a part of our family. So, when he betrayed me, I was hurt to no extent. I felt like my own family member betrayed me. I was so broken at that time, I thought that I loved him and maybe that was why I felt like that.

M(still confused)- Then how did you realise that you had never loved him?

N- In this one month, I somewhere realised that maybe because he was a good friend of mine that is why I felt heart broken but still I wasn't hundred percent sure. But today, after meeting Ashi and talking to her I realised it completely that I never loved him, it was all because he was one of my best friends. And now I don't wanna talk about that stupid fucking jerk.

She huffed in anger while Manik giggled seeing her red angry face.

M(smiled)- Ok ok hum uske bare mein baat nahi karenge.

Nandini smiled while Manik playfully said to lighten the mood,

M- Toh finally I got my Choco back.

And hearing his words tears welled up in her eyes. She hugged him tightly and started crying silently. At first Manik was taken aback by the hug but became more shocked seeing her crying. He rubbed her back and said,

M- Kya hua, tu ro kyu rahi hai? Abhi to sab kuch thik tha, achanak kya ho gaya? Teri tabiyat to thik hai na? Tujhe kuch hua to nahi? Kahi dard ho raha hai? Arey Choco bol na chup kyu hai?

He was getting irritated with each passing second. He was going to ask another question, when he heard Nandini's low voice,

N(hiccuped)- Tu mu..jhe ku..ch bol..ne dega na, tab ma..in bol...ungi.

Then Manik realised he didn't even gave her a chance to speak. He bit his tongue and said,

M- Acha acha sorry. Ab tu bol, main chup rahunga.

N- I am sorry.

M(frowned)- What?

N- I hurt you a lot.

M- No, it's not like that....

Cutting him in between, she said,

N(crying)- It is like that. You tried a lot to take me out of that phase but I wasn't giving in. I know I was hurt but you were not less. Infact you have suffered more than me. It was all my fault, because of me you had stopped living your life. You used to be with me everytime just to see me ignoring you. I don't know why I behaved like that, maybe because I was broken. But still that doesn't justify the way I had behaved with you. I know I hurt you each and every second. I did wrong and it's all my fault. It's all my fault.

And she started blabbering the same line again and again. Manik was trying to stop her but she wasn't even listening anything. Having enough, he forcefully broke the hug, grabbed her by shoulder and shook her.

M(sternly)- Choco stop blabbering shit.

Nandini got a little scared and stopped crying. With her teary eyes she looked up at him, while he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

M(softly)- It wasn't your fault Choco. It wasn't, and I am not hurt. I know the betrayal had affected you way too much. And not only you, even we all were hurt. We treated him like our family and what he did, broke our trust in the worst possible way. For us he was a close friend but for you he was your boyfriend. Maybe you didn't love him but atleast you trusted him and he broke that trust. So, it's obvious to get hurt.

She was looking at him lovingly while he was saying those words. After he finished, she hugged him tightly and said,

N- How do you understand me so well?

M- Because I am your Mani.

She smiled and said,

N- I don't know what good I did that I got you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. And I am proud to have you as my bestfriend.

His heart fluttered hearing her. He was having happy tears in his eyes. But he wiped it before breaking the hug.

N(casually)- Now let's go to hospital.

M(horrified)- What? Why? Kya hua tujhe? Hospital kyu jana hai?

N(confused)- Mujhe kya hoga?

M- Wo to tujhe pata hai. Main kaise batau?

N- Mera matlab hai mujhe kuch nahi hua.

M(confused)- Toh phir hospital kyu jana hai?

N- Tetanus lagwane.

M- Par abhi toh tuney kaha ki tujhe kuch nahi hua.

N- Ha toh main kaha lagwa rahi hu, wo to tujhe chahiye.

M(horrified)- Mu..jhe...k..kyu.. muj..he...ku..ch na..hi hu..a. Main...th..hik...hu.

N(sternly)- Oh Mister, aap shayad bhul gaye ho par main nahi bhuli. Remember, your palm got cut in the morning.

She said with a tight lipped smile and further added,

N- I can't take any sort of risk when it comes to your health.

Though Manik was happy seeing her care but the thought of injection was enough to scare him to death. But he thought to try his luck for one last time.

M(smiled nervously)- Dekh Choco mujhe toh koi pain nahi ho raha hai, and upar se tune itni ache se dressing kiya hai toh tetanus ki kya zaroorat hai. Yeh ese hi ek do din mein thik ho jayega. Tu tension mat le.

Nandini softly replied,

N- Manik Malhotra ye sab natak na kisi aur ke saamne karna.

And suddenly her tone changed. She angrily looked towards him and said,

N- Chup chap chal hospital aur injection laga. I know you are scared of injection but that doesn't mean I will let you go.

She said and went towards the car. Manik sighed as he knew now he couldn't escape so he too followed her to the car. They entered the car and left for hospital.

But unknown to them, someone witnessed everything that happened in the beach. Though that person didn't hear their words but he/she noticed their each and every move.

While on the other hand Manik and Nandini went to hospital. There he showed thousands of tantrums, he even asked doctor if there was any alternative of injection which wouldn't hurt. But to his disappointment there wasn't any such thing. He tried to ran away but Nandini's one glare and that was it he sat there without uttering any word. Then the doctor gave him the tetanus on his left upper arm while Nandini was holding his right hand tightly.

After that they left for their home with Nandini driving the car as his right hand was already wounded and now his left hand was paining. They both entered Murthy Mansion and Nandini said,

N- You go and meet Mamma, I know in these days you didn't spend time with her. I am going to Malhotra Mansion to meet mom.

He nodded and she started to leave but stopped in her tracks, turned around to face him and said,

N- Aur aaj raat tu yahi rahega. I will inform Mom.

M- Ok.

Saying that she went to Malhotra Mansion while Manik went to meet Ishita.

In Malhotra Mansion

Nandini entered and directly went to Ranyo's room. She found Nyonika sitting on the bed reading a magazine. (Raj and Raman went to Pune for some business deal and they will be coming back tomorrow) She stood at the door and very slowly called her,

N- Mom.

Nyonika looked up hearing her voice and was shocked to see her standing at her door. She kept the magazine on the side table and whispered,

Nyo- Sweetheart.

The moment Nandini heard Nyonika, she ran towards her and hugged her with all her might.

Nyonika too wrapped her arms around Nandini. Nandini started crying while Nyonika too had tears in her eyes. In the last few days both missed each other a lot. Though Ishita did spent some time with her but Nyonika never came to meet her. Nandini thought Nyonika was angry on her, but for Nyonika, she didn't have the courage to face her as somewhere she also blamed herself for Nandini's misery. She was the only person who got bad vibes from Siddharth from the first day itself, but she never discussed it with the younger ones. And that was the thing she was regretting each and every second. She thought if she would have said that to them, then maybe just maybe they could have protected Nandini.

After their crying session, Nandini broke the hug and started saying innumerable sorries while Nyonika had a tough time stopping her. Then she said everything to Nyonika that had happened from morning to night. While Nyonika too made her understand that it wasn't her fault. After spending some more time with Nyonika, she came to Murthy Mansion.

While on the other side, Manik too said everything to Ishita and she was way too happy to know that her child is back again to her real self.

Manik after spending time with Ishita, came out of her room and was going towards his room, that's when he noticed Nandini entering the Mansion. He came close to her and asked,

M- What happened?

N- Will talk about it later. Pehle toh go and freshenup and after that, come to my room.

Manik nodded and went to his room, while Nandini too went to her room. Both freshened up and changed their outfit to comfy night suits. After sometime, Manik entered her room and settled beside her and asked her about the talk she had with Nyonika. She told him everything while he too told her about his and Ishita's talks. Suddenly, Nandini realised something and said excitedly,

N- Mani tomorrow is Friday.

M(confused)- Haa toh.

N(excited)- Arey Friends Night.

M- Oh haa main to bhul hi gaya tha, sorry.

N(sadly)- Sorry mat bol. Bhul jana hi obvious hai, mere wajah se tum sab ne bhi aapna normal life jina chod diya.

M- Choco yaar please, ab yeh sab baate chod na. Just forget it. Aur yeh bata kal ka plan kya hai.

N(composing herself)- Haa toh sun, pichle ek mahine mein wo log mujhse ekbar bhi milne nahi aaye, toh they deserve punishment.

Saying that she discussed her plan with him Manik. While he was also excited as they were going to prank someone after so long. After discussing, he got up, kissed her forehead, wished her good night and left the room. While she too kissed his cheek and wished him good night.

Both were awake, thinking about the day's happenings.

Nandini's pov

I know Mani in all this, after me, you were the most affected. It wasn't just me who trusted that stupid guy, you too trusted him and I know you were hurt too. But more than him, I hurt you. I know you were broken, seeing me broken. That time I didn't realise that my actions will hurt you to this extent. But now that I realised, I will make everything alright. I will make it up to you for every wrong I did.

Manik's pov

I know Choco, his words broke you. You said you are okay, but I know it's not something that you can forget overnight. And his words will hurt you in future too. But today I promise myself, I will never let anyone hurt you again. And also from now on I won't try to hide my feelings. It's not like I want you desperately, but I can't see you in pain all over again, because of some outsider. I know I love you but at the end it will be your call if you want me in your life or not. But from now on, I am not gonna hide my feelings.

______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Manan?

Who was the person who noticed MaNan's every move in the beach? Any guesses?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

Please guys do shower your love in this chapter. And complete the target fast.

Target: I need 65+ votes in this chapter and 3 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.6K 44
HI THERE, I WANTED TO WRITE A STORY FOR A LONG TIME. I READ MANY STORIES IN WATTPAD MAINLY ABOUT MANAN. SO I AM WRITING THIS STORY THE WAY HOW I WANT...
431K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
311K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...